Weight without stand - 12.2 kg
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Useful
Update procedure via update.zip
Instructions for setting up Forkplayer DLNA mediaserver + iptv + torrent tv

Customization Recommendation
1) As for the image settings for Apple Tv and PS4. For both, I set the PC mode, set the backlight to 85, the contrast to 90, the color temperature to normal. The rest of the controls in this mode are not available, as I understand it, the set-top boxes themselves are already responsible for the image.
2) One more thing, everything needs to be set up when the content mode switches to hdr10 mode, here the dual setting is obtained in normal and HDR, at least for me. And I can also play with me +4, well, who can and +2 -3 enough, adds dark.
3) After flashing it is MANDATORY to reset to factory settings, password for reset is 0423
4) Disable dynamic backlight: in the service menu (enter 1950 on the Contrast item>Param Setting>DBC>DBC Enable - off. After setting "off" turn off the TV and when turned on, the dynamic backlight will not work.
5) Configure cam ci + delgado Tricolor

Enter the service menu and reset to factory
Entering the service menu, for example, you can see the matrix model:
1. Turn on the device
2. Press the MENU button to enter the image menu.
3. Using the remote control to move the cursor to Contrast
4. Enter the code 9735 within three seconds.

Reset to factory settings, password for reset is 0423

How to get to the service menu, the second option
How via the service menu you can save settings and then return
Dlna
Frequently asked Questions
Choosing an Android media player (General theme)

Firmware
Office site with firmware
Ver.159
Ver.186
Ver.231
Ver.281 !!! There is a risk of brik, details below.
Ver.299
Ver.337 Beta
Ver.363
Ver.365
Ver.373
Ver.379
Ver.398
Ver.411
Available firmware for MS6586 chassis

!!! At the moment, the upgrade to 281 is not recommended, the basic functions stop working (media player over the network).
!!! If you roll back from any newer firmware to 281, there will be a brick, you cannot restore it without service.

All firmware compatible TVs
Label of models with lists from configs of all firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 07.04.20, 08:12
Reason for editing: Available firmware for MS6586 chassis

Rep: (0)
All privet.esli 445 firmware doubles the screen what to do? For this to avoid that you need to do?

Rep: (69)
* miha_miha_1984,
It helped me once again to flash the same firmware.

ATP poprobuyu.A how generally this firmware in terms of image?

Posted on 24/05/2020, 20:59:

ATP poprobuyu.A how generally this firmware in terms of image?

Rep: (69)
To be honest, I for myself any changes to the firmware can not see, I just decided to 6xx upgrade to the latest official.

Rep: (1)
Hello, can someone faced, own bodies tcl led48d2700 out of order matrix backlight, who carried out the replacement of the backlight array, where purchased or replacement can be carried out only from the breakdown of diodes? Please share experiences and suggest where you can buy, geographically I am in Moscow. Thank.

Post has been editedpatrick2903 - 24.05.20, 23:43

miha_miha_1984 @ 24.05.20, 19:41*
445 firmware doubles the screen what to do? For this to avoid h

Firmware for your array.

* MrKpekep,
It has already been answered again and sews all the rules!

Hello!
Prompt please, whether it is possible - on a smart TV TCL 43s6fs download the play market, in place of the native store?

* ZloyChecheN,
Of course no! Plei Market is a Google release the app for the operating system (OS) Androyd! And this application can only run on Androyd TVs! In your case it is possible to buy an additional set-top box on Androyd, and connected to a TV) Sam want to buy such a good find and expensive to support 4k.https://aliexpress.ru/...460.0.0.27252e0eNiMVIO

Post has been editedDancool - 02.06.20, 14:06

Good day.
I can confirm those. support works)))
And even good.

I decided to upgrade to a very old firmware 231 to 445. The updated without any problems. All my settings remain intact. Problem Screen zadvaivaniya about which wrote above I 445 did not appear.
From basic: no longer so much rebate, the menu was exactly bright. Switching between HDMI is faster too. Inclusion of the same speed.
But most importantly, they heard my plea for help and repaired their HDMI CEC. When buying, I took this tv + sanudbar Yamaha YAS-107 and volume control worked with him. I have long since understood. support, follow their instructions and as a result the problem persists. But I had sent their logs from your TV.
And apparently they are to firmware developers still come down and they have repaired by CEC operations.
All owners of YAMAHA YAS-107 (I do not remember but I have had this problem) - the volume on and off normally work with TLINK (theirs name CEC) on firmware 445.

In general, so far from pleasant experience firmware.
Good thing they did not throw support.

pysy: they grew up. Previously, if you attempted to rename a hdmi, then get out there named template xbox sucks: D
This Easter eggs removed.

pysypysy they edited the auto power off the backlight. Previously, there were two pain - continuous dynamic lighting (which was switched off via the engineering menu) and disable the backlight when almost the entire screen is black. The first more or less Fix, the second is not even through hitromudroy menu - which is why such a very dark picture, such as space, light died out at all and it seemed that the TV stopped working. Wildly enraged.
This firmware remains the same, but the sensitivity is markedly increased. Illumination was disabled when it was from 5-10 bright pixel on the screen (e.g. salute). Previously had only a black screen appears and it eg white text somewhere in the middle - then chops off the backlight nafig.

Post has been editedbobikfettik - 06.06.20, 19:13

UPD: Not without a spoon of tar. HDMI CEC works fine with only one device. If you have for example the soundbar and tvpristavka, the TV will be like John Travolta to try to understand where to take him a signal. After turning on \ off the soundbar generally disappears until Disable the console and not on \ off HDMI CEC - will not work. Is still far from a dream console that rules all. But in principle, I soundbar long enough. Two console is better than three.

On firmware 445 does not see the DNS. DNS forkplayer prescribed in the router, and ignore the telly. In previous firmware it worked (and I completely 445 triples! It is much smarter than the previous)
Who I triedEarned) The problem was the provider?)

Post has been editedDancool - 07.06.20, 19:48

Rep: (1)
I consulted with tech support on the firmware 445. I explained that 400 of the 445 is no different. With few components 400 removed. While the ideal is not present, add it, then clean ...

Posted on 09/06/2020, 18:25:

I mean, thereby killing "nurse" and give money repairman - marketing his mother

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/06/20, 15:08