DAC: SoC ESS Saber ES9218P
Maximum frequency / digit capacity: 32 bit / 384 kHz, DSD 128
Amplifier: Built in ESS Saber ES9218P
Dimensions: 40 * 13.5 * 45 mm
Screen: 1.54 "touch screen 240 * 240 dots
Weight: 38 g
Inner memory: not
External memory: microSD (up to 512 GB)
Bluetooth: 4.1 (support SBC, AAC, aptX, LDAC)
Battery: 630 mAh lithium battery, playback up to 15 hours, charging time 2 hours
Supported formats: APE, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, DSF, DFF, MP2, MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, OGG
Connectors: 3.5 mm headphones, USB Type-C
Output power: 80 mW @ 32 Ohm
Output Impedance: 0.16 ohm
Recommended headphone impedance: 8-300 ohm
Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz
Distortion: 0,004%
Signal to noise ratio: >118 dB
Dynamic range: >105 dB
The degree of separation of channels: 70 dB
Body colors: black / red / blue / gray / purple
Attached Image

Reviews
Firmware
Download from the official siteshanling.comeither
Attached fileM0_V3.5_Firmware.zip(38.73 MB)
Attached fileM0_V3.4_Firmware.zip(70.89 MB)
Attached fileM0_V3.3_Firmware.zip(71.08 MB)
Attached fileM0_V3.2_Firmware.zip(38.26 MB)
Attached fileM0_V3.1_Firmware.zip(38.28 MB)
Attached fileM0_V3.0_Firmware.zip(38.34 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.5_Firmware.zip(37.81 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.4_Firmware.zip(37.15 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.3_Firmware.zip(37.19 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.2_Firmware.zip(37.62 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.1_Firmware.zip(37.52 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.0_Firmware.zip(37.84 MB)
Attached fileM0_V1.5_Firmware.zip(37 MB)

Custom firmware with the Russian language, optimized for maximum speed graphics, fonts and binary files fromVortex & aleXmod:
Attached fileM0_V3.1_Custom.zip(39.5 MB)
Attached fileM0_V3.0_Custom.zip(39.29 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.5_Custom.zip(38.88 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.4_Custom.zip(38.53 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.3_Custom.zip(38.42 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.2_Custom.zip(38.46 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.1_Custom.zip(31.54 MB)

How to upgrade firmwareShanling M0 [Other] (Post 1login1 # 83405157)

Purchase
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Useful
- Original spare parts for Shanling M0 (tire, battery, screen) + Instructions for disassembly player(Shenzhenaudio.com)
- M0 USB-DAC (USB-DAC) driver dated 10/15/2018Attached fileM0_USB_DAC_Driver.rar(1.6 MB)

- Shanling M0 Advanced User Guide (in English)Attached fileShanling M0 - Advanced User Manual.pdf(415.99 KB)

- Shanling M0 Owner's Manual (in English)Attached fileShanling M0 - User Manual.pdf(587.88 KB)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editededfire - 15.07.20, 20:06
Reason for editing: + M0 V3.5 firmware

Rep: (71)
HellMyth @ 25.02.20, 17:22*
And I have a new bug has come to light in DAC mode, with some periodicity sound disappears

If the firmware 3.2 that is its problem, the only way - is to reset to the factory firmware before and after.

Post has been editedrastikae - 25.02.20, 20:53

Rep: (8)
rastikae @ 25.02.20, 19:35*
If the firmware 3.2 that is its problem, the only way - is to reset to the factory firmware before and after.

Thank you exactly 3.2. I'll try though seemingly did reset and before and after. Accomplish your goal in a couple of days of testing

HellMyth @ 25.02.20, 20:14*

Thank you exactly 3.2. I'll try though seemingly did reset and before and after. Accomplish your goal in a couple of days of testing

It did not help in the DAC and output mode on BT headphones sound off after about an hour of work.
I put a full discharge before and after testing a 3.1

3.1 all the same an hour later work in DAC mode, the sound disappears :(

Post has been editedHellMyth - 26.02.20, 02:11

HellMyth @ 26.02.20, 00:56*
sound off after about an hour of work

To clarify, what device are listening to (win, ios, ahdr). Maybe this is not a player issue!
Tested yesterday windose 10, and android 9 (10), more than 2 hours worked without a glitch, then did not check.
PS. And as an option, the media player (playback device), memory card (as formatted) - can cause freezing.
Read here.

Post has been editedrastikae - 26.02.20, 11:03

Win 7, foobar player. Today, too, more than 2 hours worked without a glitch and did not interrupt playback. But I pomuchal: ports are changed and settings fubare twisted. purity of the experiment there :) I will continue to test. There's the link a little different situation in humans it was the other way around the receiver.
Thank.

Post has been editedHellMyth - 26.02.20, 11:19

In general about the results :) Mute hour occurs only when connected to the ports on the Intel motherboard (all usb settings touched, energy, etc. regimes.) BUT !!! device is not disconnected (c checked via usblogview). Even more interesting is that if fubare sound output set the ASIO (Shanling) the sound is not lost in an hour.
When connecting the ports of discrete USB 3.0 motherboards everything works cleanly without delay trips but for a split second longer.

Rep: (15)
Hmm, in trans- mode from a computer on the wireless ears from Sony (WH-1000XM3) yuzaebelen player is not the word at all (audio delay in seconds and a quarter is not even funny (while on the wire all awesome) ... Summed up reviews in the internet at once again :-( Perhaps there is an option in the custom firmware is reduced? After all, spending all so good, and the music playback from the player, too.
P.S. By the way the driver goes proshivalka player from a computer

Post has been editedZer0K0 - 28.02.20, 18:10

Hmm, in trans- mode from a computer on the wireless ears from Sony (WH-1000XM3) yuzaebelen player is not the word at all (audio delay in seconds and a quarter is not even funny (while on the wire all awesome) ... Summed up reviews in the internet at again :-(

A usb ports and configure the driver tried to change? I turned bolmen acceptable result. Look a little higher

HellMyth @ 28.02.20, 18:55*
A usb ports and configure the driver tried to change? I turned bolmen acceptable result. Look a little higher

This low latency drivers (and not in their case, the drivers there is a utility that displays the audio delay from the computer to the player, and the sound is in the player on the step forward on BT somewhere brakes) ... Sorry, the sound player it is excellent, but the outer zvukovuha with support for BT it is not suitable.
Attached Image
Attached Image

P.S. I am amazed at the 2020 yard mountain of all gaming and audiophile ears, but that's all-format audio transmitter for BT and no for any grandmother, and Windows supports as many as 2 codec, the SBC and APTX

Post has been editedZer0K0 - 28.02.20, 22:48

utility which shows sound delay from the computer to the player
and where it is possible to look? I even do not see at

HellMyth @ 28.02.20, 22:53*

Here there are:
Attached Image

An interesting situation is obtained.
If you turn off BT on the player (on the home screen, blind from the bottom up, BT icon), then the BT headset with high-grade modules in the left and right headphones, but also if they are placed in the case and re-connected stably to the player. And most importantly, without glitches and with full control.
The only disadvantage - you need to go to the main menu of the player.
Proven with headphones Mifo o7 and Samsung Galaxy Buds.
The sound is still regulated through one place.
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Good day. Please help advice. I want to change the "street" their device - ipod nano 7, since the memory is already 16 gig in any missing. . :( I was looking for the most small and ergonomic device with memory cards and bluetooth Stumbled on Shanling m0 With the new firmware, see what it looks like (like) on a menu and interface on the ipod nano -. It is very pleasing You can select a white background as well.. tell you? and, in general, can someone with ipod nano moved on Shanling, how does it feel? at home or on the road listening to music on the Sony NW-A45, need just substitute your favorite ipod nano in your pocket in the street, eh, if only he could insert a memory card: rolleyes:

* kapivi If you listen to at BT, the clothes and the body can cause interference. I do not know how with other codecs for the AAC and ldac hq is found in me. On the wire will be no problems of course. And if not sick audiophiles, the player is more than decent for the price. Although in comparison with the more expensive models, this proves to be a very worthy

Rep: (47)
* kapivi,
memory card supports any, up to 512 gigov.Po sound will be head and shoulders above an iPod (iPod is not in the DAC, and indeed in the iPhone as well), for him the ideal option would be a hybrid or reinforcing headphones, where several drivers that give more brightness and impressions of zvuchaniyu.Naprimer now use nicehck db3, just bombichesky sound, and before that had been kz zs 10.Takzhe possible and monitor, but I would advise no more than 60 ohms, there is no longer a special sense, not raskroyutsya.V general wired headphones can be any that nravyatsya.Pro bluetooth will not say, because I do not use, just tried to connect the column, was quite happy with the sound, you can select the codecs (sbc, aptx, ldac) .No open quite convenient, gestures, everything is intuitive, there is an equalizer 10 bands + mode filter (given its delicate color) .Plyus another player at a great autonomy (very close to 15 hours), just before the new firmware is always recommended to do a full reset.
With such small dimensions, it is out of the competition, the only normal competitor is hidizs ap 80, but there is not a significant difference, the DAC is actually the same, everything is much worse than the firmware m0.

Post has been editedChic S - 09.03.20, 22:27

All privet.Ne can remove from the player folder or song writing failed. the last 3.2

Rep: (1)
Faced with. I had to format the USB flash drive as a result.

I found that if you put music on pause button with the headphones and then turn off the player, he does not remember pozitsyyu playback and track. but if you put a pause the player and then turn it off when you turn it remembers the playback position

alek-g @ 19.03.20, 13:36*
Discovered

the same situation

http://en.shanling.com/download/56
3.3 firmware

M0
VIEWS:

M0 M0 firmware V3.3M0_USB_DAC_DriverRukovodstvo
Version: M0 V3.3

File size: 67.57MB

Out Time: April 1, 2020.

Developer: Shanling

Download

New features:

1. SyncLink - M0 control playback from a connected smartphone or Android tablet.

Note. To use the feature, you need to install SyncLink Shanling Music app. The application is available as an .apk file, zip-file with the firmware update.

Note 2: The function SyncLink still considered a beta version will be the following updates.

Note 3: Currently Shanling Music app is only available for Android devices.

2. Added the Russian language.

3. Added the AB repeat function.

Note: To use the AB repeat, press AB on the playback screen. Then click on the two positions on the progress bar to establish the position of A and B.

4. Added native support for DSD output on an external USB DAC.

Changes and fixes:

1. The corrected control playback speed (available at a rate of 1,25 / 1,5 / 2x).

2. Adjusted the playback screen, moving the progress bar to the first group of controls. 3. Other bug fixes.

How to upgrade:

1. Make sure that M0 is fully charged.

2. Unzip the file and copy the file В«update.binВ» in the root folder of the micro SD card.

Note: if you M0 on firmware 1.0 or 1.5, the card must be formatted in FAT32. To upgrade the firmware 2.0 and above, you can use all the cards.

3. Select "System Update" in the system settings, and follow the displayed instructions. Wait until the system is rebooted.

4. Check the settings В«About M0В», to make sure that the new firmware is installed.

Post has been editedrastikae - 01.04.20, 13:12

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/08/20, 1:01