DAC: SoC ESS Saber ES9218P
Maximum frequency / digit capacity: 32 bit / 384 kHz, DSD 128
Amplifier: Built in ESS Saber ES9218P
Dimensions: 40 * 13.5 * 45 mm
Screen: 1.54 "touch screen 240 * 240 dots
Weight: 38 g
Inner memory: not
External memory: microSD (up to 512 GB)
Bluetooth: 4.1 (support SBC, AAC, aptX, LDAC)
Battery: 630 mAh lithium battery, playback up to 15 hours, charging time 2 hours
Supported formats: APE, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, DSF, DFF, MP2, MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, OGG
Connectors: 3.5 mm headphones, USB Type-C
Output power: 80 mW @ 32 Ohm
Output Impedance: 0.16 ohm
Recommended headphone impedance: 8-300 ohm
Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz
Distortion: 0,004%
Signal to noise ratio: >118 dB
Dynamic range: >105 dB
The degree of separation of channels: 70 dB
Body colors: black / red / blue / gray / purple
Attached Image

Reviews
Firmware
Download from the official siteshanling.comeither
Attached fileM0_V3.4_Firmware.zip(70.89 MB)
Attached fileM0_V3.3_Firmware.zip(71.08 MB)
Attached fileM0_V3.2_Firmware.zip(38.26 MB)
Attached fileM0_V3.1_Firmware.zip(38.28 MB)
Attached fileM0_V3.0_Firmware.zip(38.34 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.5_Firmware.zip(37.81 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.4_Firmware.zip(37.15 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.3_Firmware.zip(37.19 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.2_Firmware.zip(37.62 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.1_Firmware.zip(37.52 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.0_Firmware.zip(37.84 MB)
Attached fileM0_V1.5_Firmware.zip(37 MB)

Custom firmware with the Russian language, optimized for maximum speed graphics, fonts and binary files fromVortex & aleXmod:
Attached fileM0_V3.1_Custom.zip(39.5 MB)
Attached fileM0_V3.0_Custom.zip(39.29 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.5_Custom.zip(38.88 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.4_Custom.zip(38.53 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.3_Custom.zip(38.42 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.2_Custom.zip(38.46 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.1_Custom.zip(31.54 MB)

How to upgrade firmwareShanling M0 [Other] (Post 1login1 # 83405157)

Purchase
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Useful
- Original spare parts for Shanling M0 (tire, battery, screen) + Instructions for disassembly player(Shenzhenaudio.com)
- M0 USB-DAC (USB-DAC) driver dated 10/15/2018Attached fileM0_USB_DAC_Driver.rar(1.6 MB)

- Shanling M0 Advanced User Guide (in English)Attached fileShanling M0 - Advanced User Manual.pdf(415.99 KB)

- Shanling M0 Owner's Manual (in English)Attached fileShanling M0 - User Manual.pdf(587.88 KB)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 07.04.20, 21:17
Reason for editing: + firmware M0 V3.4 & Shanling Music V1.7.8.apk

Rep: (222)
I use Shanling M0 for about 3 days, I ordered it for a stock in the Cafago store.
The player is very small, even smaller than I imagined it would be. Therefore, my comments to ergonomics - this is more nitpicking. For such a tiny size and weight of the player is forgiven everything! The first day to get used to managing. After pushbutton xDuoo X3-II initially use was not very familiar. On the second day, the management did not have caused any discomfort. Well done Shanling-sheep - the interface did very well and ergonomically. At least for such a tiny screen - squeezed to the maximum. Although, of course, the lack of physical buttons a bit annoying. Well, that although it is possible to doubleclick the volume wheel to hang up for some action, such as play / pause, or switch to the next track. On the side faces of the player more than enough space that would accommodate a button. It is unclear why the manufacturer did not do so, especially in view of the fact that the player can not be controlled using the wired headset. It somehow to compensate for the lack of hardware buttons. I think that the Shanling did focus mainly on wireless technologies, as buttons of Bluetooth-headset player perfectly controlled. Russian language is not chose English - in principle is clear. Problems with Cyrillic filenames and tags not displayed correctly, kitayschina not climbs. Just gorgeous implemented to work with CUE - If the folder has FLAC, it is automatically split into the composition like the album in the form of separate files. Even if the folder is like two albums in two and two FLAC CUE - both of them are divided into compositions and are displayed in one list. It is possible to play back folders (ie, when all the songs in one folder sounded, the player moves to the next folder) and Gapless mode (continuous playback). Covers are displayed correctly. The screen is bright, the sun fades, though, but a good read. Oleophobic coating is not present - the screen immediately zalyapyvaetsya and covered with fingerprints. As compared with the sound Sharp Aquos S2 smartphone players Dodocool DA106 and xDuoo X3-II. Unfortunately, I can not describe the beautiful sound, so I'll just say my personal opinion - Shanling M0 sounds much more interesting smartphone and Dodocool player. With xDuoo X3-II is likely parity. But pritemnennaya supply xDuoo personally I liked more: I love the wide stage and to pile on bass. At M0 scene narrower and lighter sound and natural. Someone is probably more like it. I think that for the money the player is very good, with a good sound and a smart size and weight. Definitely it remains in the family - I think he'll listen to while jogging, but showing his wife realized that M0 I have not seen :)

Post has been editededfire - 13.08.18, 14:43

Rep: (17)
How would you gently attach it to your hand? I would like to wear something like a watch, so that I lift my wrist and the screen before my eyes. I don’t understand the logic on my shoulder, everyone will see the screen, but not you, with a clip too strange - hanging on a belt, but why then the screen? How can I nakolhozit desired?

Rep: (74)
Cover with clip:https: //m.ru.aliexpres…46y&aff_platform=msite

* dragon_777, And if you wear a hand strap and cling the clip to the strap? What is not an option?

Rep: (17)
* edfire , the screen will be rotated 90 degrees, that is, not towards the face, but towards the fingers (or the elbow), it is very uncomfortable to look at it.

Rep: (49)
In theory, it would be worn as a pendant on the neck.

Once I had a player iriver, in the form of a small square, a rope was embedded in it, headphones were embedded in it and that was the kind of pendant.

Rep: (6)
About a bilateral bluetooth: does it work with hibylink, or is there a separate software?

Post has been editedOoMpaKoO - 07.09.18, 10:27

HiBy Link is not supported because firmware Shanling wrote themselves. They promised a separate software while we wait ...

Has anyone already evaluated the sound with ldak ears, sony.? Comparing with the same player with apth?

Rep: (3)
Gave this miracle to the girl last week, alas, keeps 6 hours total: (

Rep: (11)
* sirmonstre
not lucky, my work out regularly about 15.

Rep: (48)
Firmware with Russian language instead of Polish based on M0 V2.1 from the distinguished XVortex with player.

Shanling M0 custom firmware v2.1 by Vortex & aleXmod

- Highly optimized graphics, font and binaries for maximum speed;
- English and Russian language strings was corrected / added;

https://mega.nz/#!I4tV...J1PLtsga_tR0zngVuBijco

Post has been editedfinov - 14.09.18, 09:34

* NicKzp I have been watching him for a long time, I understood from reviews and youtube that disgusting control, apparently the dimensions take their own. Then by marriage - quite often there are dissatisfied.
I considered it exclusively for bluetooth, (apth and ldak). But, there is nowhere to listen, it also stops.

I understood from reviews and youtube that disgusting management, apparently the dimensions take their

Nothing like this! The management is not "disgusting", you just need to get used to it a little. Is it that if fingers are like sausages, or hands like Valuev, then yes - the player is definitely not for you :) And if you plan to use Bluetooth, then you can control the player with the Bluetooth headset buttons and not get it out of your pocket at all.
Then by marriage - quite often there are dissatisfied.

The quality of the assembly and materials of the player is beyond praise! Hold it in your hands, you will understand what I mean. A marriage comes across at all, and Sony and Samsung, including.
I considered it exclusively for bluetooth, (apth and ldak). But, there is nowhere to listen, it also stops.

If you use the player exclusively via Bluetooth, then why would you listen to it at all? You need to listen and choose headphones, the sound quality will depend solely on them. The analog part of the player in this case is not used, so the source for the Bluetooth headphone can be any - even a smartphone. By Bluetooth, the difference in sound between a smartphone and any player (even the most expensive) you will not feel.

* edfire , thank.
I would like to join the wire, i.e. 50 to 50, on the road or on sports or at home.

Rep: (62)
On overs todayhave writtenThat this player releases Xiaomi ...

On the overwrites today they wrote that this player releases Xiaomi ...

On CAFAGO and sell it asXiaomi Shanling M0. I ordered it there. But the usual M0 came without any mention of Xiaomi on the package.

Rep: (37)
edfire @ 10/01/2018 1:30*
On CAFAGO and sell it asXiaomi Shanling M0. I ordered it there. But the usual M0 came without any mention of Xiaomi on the package.

It should not be labeled.
What took?

I took mine for 82 euros on Ali with coupons, I hope to receive this week

NicKzp @ 02.10.18, 20:41*
What took?

Took for $ 45 in July for a stock.
At the same time, there was a similar “action” on JD. That's just JD (or rather, the seller from this site) did not send the goods and returned the money to all those who paid, and CAFAGO dragged them for two weeks, but eventually they sent them.

Rep: (12)
edfire @ 10/01/18 16:30*
At CAFAGO and sell it as Xiaomi Shanling M0. I ordered it there. But the usual M0 came without any mention of Xiaomi on the package.

Link price list = 1.37USD
We must take :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/06/20, 1:47