> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Communication Club owners LG V30 / V40 / G7 / G8 | The club was created for more convenient communication lovers LG V30 / V30 Plus

Rep: (1907)
The club was created for convenient communication between lovers of LG V30 / V40 / G7 / G8.
There are no strict rules: if you do not understand something or can not find what you need -
You can write here, they will help you.
And also here you can have fun!

Attached Image
Attached Image

Club Rules
(Required Reading)
In the club areResource rules and section rules "Breaker"
• The club is prohibited: rudeness, insults, disrespectful attitude to other participants, obscene language, profanity, discussion on political and religious topics.
• The atmosphere in the club is warm, friendly and homely.
• Features, discussion of the device itself, operation problems, questions on firmware, accessories, there are special topics. However, here we can discuss this in more detail and in general, thus helping each other in solving various problems with the device.
• Please hide images under the spoiler.
Working with Images on the forum
Club Signature
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=912214&st=0#entry73190024&view=getnewpost"[[bapter[color=blue†Club owners communication club LG V30 / V40 / G7 / G8 [/ color] [/ b] [font = fontello] [color = royalblue] 4 [/ color] [/ font] [/ url]
Useful

Post has been editedkarserkarser - 05.05.20, 22:31
Reason for editing: a reference to the main theme of the smartphone camera

Rep: (140)
* isai_sr , Similarly! And it started a week - one and a half ago, and before that there was no such effect. A few annoying ...

Rep: (0)
* Alexemir ,
By the way, yes, once such an effect was not observed. In view of what is automatic switching between the speaker and earpiece, difficulties arise when trying to end the conversation, removing the curtain, and the person on the other end of the line shows the phone is not active.
Once I was in an uncomfortable situation. I had to disable this option, because the panel set up I can not.

Post has been editedisai_sr - 11.08.18, 09:39
Reason for editing: Error

Rep: (3)
Good people, tell me if you know!
In GuglFoto delete photos so they're not deleted on the device?
And it turns out a lot of junk, and my "perfectionist" from this furious))
I do not find, maybe even no such adjustment ....

Rep: (2164)
* timati.mzli,
Why duplicate the question when it already answered you?
LG V30 / V30 + - Firmware (Post Aeronliru # 76002391)

Rep: (2)
Comrades! All the good days.
Prompt good film. So as not to scratch the screen and oleophobic coating was wonderful.
Thank)
Prior to this, I heard about imak and spigen
What do you think?
Their kits cost around 15 dollars.

Migel9696 @ 16.08.18, 12:58*
Prompt good film.
Hello! I pasted film bronoskins. I like. It is almost not visible. No bubbles. Edge glued exactly. on her finger glides well.

* Stavakvin , Glued with water?

* Migel9696 , Yes. There comes a special solution. In fact it is water with some addition.

* Stavakvin , Ali took?

* souriskati , No. Here in St. Petersburg there is an official store bronoskins. There and buy.

Rep: (7)
Prompt, the device supports third-partyIcon pack?

* filevav,
Only from the desktop. Mother does not support.

Look what suddenly became clear: Our phone is not possible to charge the wireless charging off :)
Turn off the phone when the system is switched on any charge, this we know. But if you connect the charging wire on I can then turn off the phone, then the wireless charging, so you can not do, it turns on after turning off all the same. Interesting logic developers, why it was made?

* Alexemir,
hto knows ... I somtryu have inzhYnerov logic LG to say the least for a long time no ... :(

Read here some believe that the phone - bullshit because not to install the game (even if it should not be called because of the phone, rather than a specific person) I was curious, and because of some parameters of people do buy this particular phone ?
I wonder, can ask to build a poll? type:What factors influenced your choice in the first place? From 12 - 15 points and 3 - 5 possible choices?
For example, I bought in the first place due to:. Minimum size unit with 6 "screen, the lifetime of a single charge BATTERY, decent camera, waterproof and wireless charging will also affect that the percent SD (rather than an Eskimo, Kirin, or MTC) and good internal architecture (ease of maintenance).
But there are more reasons, such as someone because of an audio DAC, someone from behind the screen poled someone just likes the LG someone buys only the flagship, someone the price seemed a successful well, etc. . What do you think?

By itself, if the ideas of the masses will be held, I offer the following items:
1) The design (size, aspect ratio area / front side)
2) Performance ( "pulls" any game, and heavy tasks)
3) Battery
4) The type of processor (SD and not others)
5) The security according to MIL-STD-810G
6) Wireless charging
7) Luggage
8) Musical ability (DAC)
9) POLED display (ANM, black color)
10) Maintainability
11) Low price for a set of characteristics
12) The power button on the rear cover
13) a fan of LG

Write, what else can be, and if it will be interesting - ask a poll in the hat?

Rep: (31)
Alexemir @ 08/21/18, 6:15*
I suggest the following items

Here are all the items except 10-13. And in the set, in the complex. It is this balanced set, in my opinion, makes it a smart way to say imbovym (at least for me)))

Alexemir @ 08/21/18, 7:15*
12) The power button on the rear cover
13) a fan of LG
That's because of this I did not exactly buy: D This is my first phone from LG. All other items are applicable to me: ok:

But I can add that this phone I am fully satisfied with both morally and physically: rofl: I wanted to change it to 16, Meizu, but changed his mind.

Post has been editedStavakvin - 21.08.18, 10:50

* Stavak vin
Likewise! This is also my first LG and on the back button I once put it mildly, not very much :)
But sometimes there are qualities that influence a purchase from someone such that you yourself are in shock ...
For example, I know of people who buy Sony because of the framework, such as in the other they are too narrow: D I of this framework stopped buying the Sony, but they are the opposite.
Or here, about asphalt. In my humble opinion, if the phone can play - then the maximum of chess or cards. But there is another way of looking at it: yes2:
Usage Scenarios sometimes so different that one wonders how it could be, because we have the same device!

Rep: (16)
kara puz @ 06.08.18, 14:29*
MLT which can be switched off

* kara puz
when you try to dial 277 634 # * # this is out

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2483)
Alevay @ 21.08.18, 14:57*
when you try to dial * # 277634 #

LG V30 / V30 + - Discussion (Post moonrose # 68728799)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/03/20, 3:50