> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Communication Club owners LG V30 / V40 / G7 / G8 | The club was created for more convenient communication lovers LG V30 / V30 Plus

Rep: (1907)
The club was created for convenient communication between lovers of LG V30 / V40 / G7 / G8.
There are no strict rules: if you do not understand something or can not find what you need -
You can write here, they will help you.
And also here you can have fun!

Talk Camera Lg V40 thinQ

Attached Image
Attached Image

Club Rules
(Required Reading)
In the club areResource rules and section rules "Breaker"
• The club is prohibited: rudeness, insults, disrespectful attitude to other participants, obscene language, profanity, discussion on political and religious topics.
• The atmosphere in the club is warm, friendly and homely.
• Features, discussion of the device itself, operation problems, questions on firmware, accessories, there are special topics. However, here we can discuss this in more detail and in general, thus helping each other in solving various problems with the device.
• Please hide images under the spoiler.
Working with Images on the forum
Club Signature
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=912214&st=0#entry73190024&view=getnewpost"[[bapter[color=blue†Club owners communication club LG V30 / V40 / G7 / G8 [/ color] [/ b] [font = fontello] [color = royalblue] 4 [/ color] [/ font] [/ url]
Useful

Post has been editedkarserkarser - 05.05.20, 22:31
Reason for editing: a reference to the main theme of the smartphone camera

Rep: (2164)
Hello everyone)Let the srach begin!Just kidding)
Chatting here on all sorts of topics, right? =)

Rep: (2)
Question about emails in the Email application (do not throw slippers, please): after the email is read, it is not visible in the folder ... Google, looked in the settings, could not find the answer.
Does anyone know where to go in the settings to see all the mail?
thanks in advance

Rep: (177)
Use Google mail (application), it is obviously more convenient than any branded ones.

* kayotster , I do not quite understand, I have a hotmail address, everything comes to me there, how will I use gmail ...

* souriskati,
in GMail, you can configure any mail, and Yandex and Hotmail well, and google respectively)

I can not stand Zhmeil ... well, what can you do, you will have to use it, since it is impossible

Rep: (177)
* souriskati,
Well, you can any other client, what's the difference. I used blue mail for a long time, but recently regular gmail has become corny more convenient than alternatives.

don't laughРј jail mail ugly)

* souriskati,
Native also not in roses)

* souriskati , you can install the application Mail.ru mail . Very comfortable. You can bind any email client to it. And switch between them if there are several. Nothing is lost. And everything is divided into folders.

Post has been editedstavak - 05.08.18, 22:23

* Aeronliru , asked f)))) hotmail is blue, resembles the sea ...

Souriskati @ 08/06/18, 0:27*
hotmail is blue, resembles the sea ...
applicationMail.ru mailalso a little blue: rofl: Reminds both the sea and the sky, and anything else: rofl:

Rep: (279)
* souriskati , you touched on the topic of choosing an email client - and since there are a huge number of them, everyone will advise what he uses. The desire to use the stock mailer is understandable. But nevertheless, it is noticeably inferior in both capabilities and ease of use to many popular mailers such as Gmail or AquaMail.

I believe that almost none of the local owners of LG V30 + use the stock mailer. Therefore, there are 2 ways:
- study the built-in mailer from LG yourself,
- choose for yourself a suitable mail program and master it with a calculation in the future and install and use it on other Android smartphones.

If you are ready to start choosing a new mailer, then you need to determine the needs:
- how many mailboxes do you have?
- How many letters need to be stored?
- are there any archives of letters that need access?
- Which mail protocol do you prefer to use - POP3 or IMAP?
- from how many devices and which do you want / plan to have access to mail?
- since you are a woman, it is unlikely that local, masculine in its mass, the contingent will be able to understand your design preferences.

By the way, Gmail is not as bad as it might seem at first glance. Firstly, it is still essentially a native client from Google, which is well integrated into the system. Secondly, it is perfectly able to work with non-Google mail servers and is well suited for working with multiple mailboxes. Thirdly, it is free and very widespread.

Post has been editedPhideaux - 06.08.18, 05:18
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (140)
* souriskati,
AquaMail is also a little blue :) And if desired, it is also configured for different colors. I didn’t have anything more convenient, wanders from device to device, it is well supported by the developers, I have working, Google and Yandex, and everyone else, in general I recommend.

* Phideaux , Blimey! Clear and detailed in simple words about the complex. Thank.
Excuse me, is there really a lot of mailboxes? I have only one
And where to put the application email and email, they are pre-installed and not wiped? ....

Souriskati @ 08/06/18, 9:32*
Is there really a lot of mailboxes?
It happens: ok: Google, Mail, Yandex and so on ...

* souriskati , many of the preinstalled applications can be deleted or frozen. In general, on V30 there are almost no problems with the "garbage" that the manufacturer shoves into his creations. You just need to decide which programs you will use and which ones not. From here and dance on.

I myself use the purchased AquaMail. Painfully good from all sides. But it could sit on Gmail. I have a smartphone 5 mailboxes. There and personal, and the workers, and "garbage", and specific. As long as you have one mailbox, but I believe that will be more. The reasons are different, but the most common - the personal / work, to register for all the forums and in online stores. Many reasons can be. But if even you are still just a single mailbox, it may make sense not to make a fuss, and master stock mailer. At least he made in the same style as the rest of LG programs. For you, it may be important.

In theory, you will have a question with the calendar - use the stock (supplied by the manufacturer) or Google-calendar.

Phideaux @ 08/06/18, 08:44*
In general, on V30 there are almost no problems with the "garbage" that the manufacturer shoves into his creations

I would argue with this))

* Aeronliru , it depends on what to compare. If with OnePlus, then the "garbage" is a bit much. And if with Samsung, then it is almost nonexistent. Yes, and many LG applications can be used.

* Phideaux , thank you very much.
Not only that, I’m a woman, so I’m also a humanist about encephalopathic to whom I’ll tell on fingers, but technical and computer concepts are impassable jungle. So thanks for your understanding. I’ve found out that the mail program is called “client”do not laugh)))
Total
There are two mailboxes. Damn email for linking to Google services and hotmail. The working email is exclusively on the computer (non-disclosure, medical information, etc.), and will remain there; I don’t see any more reason to start boxes, go remember all the passwords)
Access from a computer and from the phone. Old mail is full.
I downloaded the aquamail - it’s not just blue, it is turquoise, like the beaches in southern Spain, thank you, I didn’t know about it.
This morning Google warned me, while I came to my senses over a cup of coffee, how much time would it take for me to get to work. Android 8 well done) or google.
My phone didn’t get out of my hands yesterday, the average brightness, went to the Internet, downloaded applications (128 gigs, Karl!), The battery ran out to 10%.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/08/20, 05:59