> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

XBOX360 - Games (Freeboot) | We collect all games for XBOX360, for Freeboot firmware!

Rep: (244)
Attached Image

Since many games on the Internet, are on torrents, and most games are just already without hands, we collect all our games for XBOX360 Freeboot here. lay out on Google Drive or Yandex Disk. Many games will be in RUSSIAN. And very many with Russian voice acting. If the title of the game can be seenRUSThis means that the game is translated into Russian WITHOUT the voice acting. And if you seeRUSSOUND, this means that the game is in Russian in full

Install games on the Xbox 360
With a flash drive
1. Xbox 360 recognizes external drives marked up only in FAT32 format, so the first thing to do is open Windows Explorer, find the USB flash drive (or external hard drive) in the list and open the context menu by clicking the right mouse button. In the menu that appears, you need to find the line "Format ...". In the window that opens, specify the type of the required file system (FAT32) or simply use the “Restore Defaults” button. Then click "Start."
2. Before copying the files of the downloaded game for the Xbox, you need to create a folder GAMES on the flash drive.
3. Then copy the downloaded game files into GAMES.
4. The resulting USB flash drive with downloaded game files must be connected to the Xbox. After that, turn on the console. You will see the main menu of the Freestyle Dash shell.
5. Scroll the menu up or down until you see the "Programs" menu. In this menu, select the item "Explorer". "Explorer" is an interface with two windows (a la Total Commander), each of which can display and interact with the contents of a specific directory. In the left window, open our flash drive (Usb0 :) and the folder GAMES contained in it. In the right you need to open the directory with the games on your hard disk at: Hdd1: / Content / 00000000000000 ...
6. Next, use the joystick to select a folder with our game in the left window, hold RB button (right shift is used to indicate the direction of the copy: in our case, from left to right) and start up the game on the HDD by pressing A. After installation games on the Xbox is completed, you must return to the main menu of the console and access the settings window. In "My Content" open item "Scan" and click the item "Scan". scanning detects all newly installed on the Xbox games and add them to the general list. Please note that if you are in "Scan" uncheck "Turn off auto-scan on startup", you can just restart the console, thereby starting the scanning of new games. However, this process takes a lot of time, so I recommend you to scan manually.

Via FTP connection
So we begin. If you have a router, you can connect both WI-FI, and through the LAN cable. Most importantly, we need to know the ip address of our consoles. To this end, full dashboards, and how to get to the original if you run FSD we already know, you need to go to settings, network settings there, and see what address has been assigned to your set-top box when connecting to the router. You can, as well, to look at the the FSD, where it should be displayed in the lower left corner. Address know, go ahead. On your computer, run any file manager. We use good old Total commander. We go to the network menu
Attached Image
there we select “connect to ftp server” or simply press the ctrl + F3 combination. A window will appear in which we choose to add.
Attached Image
Enter the settings for our future ftp connection. Ip address and username and password. The ip address is the address of our console, and the default username and password is xbox
Attached Image
After that, click OK and we will create a new ftp connection, which we will use constantly to copy files and drop toys on the XBOX.
Attached Image
there was only a little more left, to copy the game, on the left we opened our console, there we select the folder games, and on the right the hard drive of our computer. On the left, select the games folder and on the right, the folder with the game on the computer that we will copy, then press F5 and the copy process is started
Attached Image

Installing TU on Aurora 0.7b

List of games
>>>! A lot of games here!<<<

Games fromtinitun

Alan Wake (Rus)

Axel & Pixel (Rus)

Bully Scholarship edition (Rus)

Charlie Murder (Rus)

Crackdown (RusSOUND)

Crackdown 2 (RusSOUND)

Crysis (RusSOUND)

Crysis 2 (RusSOUND)

Deadlight (Rus)

DeathSpank (Rus)

FarCry Classic (RusSOUND)

Far Cry 2 (Rus)

Far Cry 3 BloodDragon (RusSOUND)

Forza Motorsport 4 (Rus)

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Rus)

Grand Theft Auto IV (Rus)

Mark of the Ninja (Rus)

Mars War Logs (Rus)

Midnight Club Los Angeles Complite Edition (ENG)

Mighty.No 9 (Rus)

Minecraft (ENG)

Need For Speed ​​Most Wanted 2012 (RusSOUND)

Need For Speed ​​Rivals (RusSOUND)

Prototype 2 (RusSOUND)

Serious Sam 3 BFE (RusSOUND)

Slepping Dogs (Rus)

Test Drive Unlimited (Rus)

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (RusSOUND)

The Cave (Rus)

The Wolking Dead (1-5 Ep) Season 1 (Rus)

The Wolking Dead (1-5 Ep) Season 2 (Rus)

Rise of the Romb Raider (RusSOUND)

Trials Evolution (Rus)

WARP (Rus)

converter games

Post has been editedRaveboy - 28.09.20, 10:44
Reason for editing: Setting tu

Rep: (8)
* tweaker3 maybe Tu turned it on or off?

Rep: (1)
EA29 @ 06/14/19, 18:47*
can Tu turned it on or off?

But I just didn’t try it, turned it on and off, and generally set it from scratch without touching anything. Once I got it when I added it to the Games folder and at 16, then it started up only once.

EA29 @ 06/14/19, 18:47*
can Tu turned it on or off?

In general, the problem was solved by copying TU to the internal memory of the box (OnBoardMU / Content / 0000000000000000 / 584111E8 / 000B0000 / tu00000006_00000000), and it all worked out as it should.

Only, this is what happens, now all TU need to be thrown off to this folder? But there is only 4GB, and the hard one is inserted into the 1TB console. Or somehow it’s possible to flash hard under xbox, so that TU works with it, or this is a feature of this game, knowing please direct in the right direction, somehow you can run TU withnon-original internal hard drive?
Freeboot delivered only yesterday, the second day I deal with this all ..

Post has been editedtweaker3 - 14.06.19, 17:28

* tweaker3 , tu and dlc are stored on the internal drive, you put the game on the external ... I won’t tell you about the hard drive, I have 250 native

tu and dlc are stored on the internal drive, you put the game on the external ... I won’t tell you about the hard drive, I have 250 native

Well, I have DLCs installed on my internal non-original hard drive, but TU is not (in this game State of Decay), only on 4GB internal memory. And nowhere did I find information about this.

* tweaker3 , but tried to format hard through the console?

EA29 @ 06/16/19, 15:12*
But tried to format hard through the console?

Through the console and formatted. As I understood this feature of this game, in other games both DLC and TU work fine. Actually, I left it. Even plus that there is 4GB of internal memory, and the fact that inside is a non-original 1TB hard drive.

Post has been editedtweaker3 - 16.06.19, 10:29

Rep: (36)
* tweaker3 I have both folders where TU, tu are stored on the hard drive, I recently purchased the drive and quietly replenish the game library. I downloaded State of Decay in God and DLC format, and the Russian got up without any problems, the game went through, and the add-ons too. The game was already patched last tu.

Post has been editedGENA1980 - 16.06.19, 22:52

GENA1980 @ 06/17/19, 03:51*
I have both folders where TU, tu are stored on the hard drive, I recently purchased a drive and quietly replenish the library of games. I downloaded State of Decay in God and DLC format, and the Russian got up without problems, the game went through, and the add-ons too. The game was already patched last tu.

Do you have a native hard drive / firmware? I have a 4GB console, and the drive is not native, tu did not start from it, and started up only after I put tu in my native 4GB memory.

Post has been editedtweaker3 - 17.06.19, 11:37

* tweaker3, I don’t know the native disk, I took it from my hands and said that it was native, I also had 4 gig consoles, but there were no tu for this game, there were only add-ons, the game was already patched with the latest tu, you need a different version of the game, I downloaded it from here

Rep: (0)
What Far Cry is on Freeboot

Rep: (55)
* [email protected],
Attached Image

* Albanish , * [email protected] ,thank

Where can I download Dying Light Freibut

* [email protected], There is Deadlight here you can download, and Dying Light is on the ps4 xbox One, PC consoles, on the xbox 360 it is not.

Has anyone seen the Trine 2 full version? or broke through yaris?

Rep: (64)
* SPlaya, I searched for a long time at one time. I post it, but I’ll delete it soon - problems with the place in the cloud.
GOD Trine 2 on GDrive

Post has been editedsmus_man - 22.06.19, 18:26

* smus_man,
Took, thanks.
I will try

Rep: (2)
* smus_man , buddy, leave pliz until tomorrow. Today I’ll take it too.

Hey. Does the fresh Mortal Kombat of the UFC exist on the foreboat?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.11.20, 23:01