> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Vivid Navigation Gestures (former OnePlus Gestures - Gesture Control) | Gestures of OnePlus devices and Android P.

Rep: (176)
Vivid Navigation Gestures
Version: 2.0.11

Last update of the program in the header:16.06.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The ability to control the device gestures.

Description:
Translated description into Russian_Fishaffair_.

Say "bye!" old-fashioned navigation buttons, meet - the gestures!

In «iPhone X» has gestures, «OnePlus» adapted gestures for their devices, and it seems that in the «Android P» will also add control gestures.
I'm sure many other manufacturers, such as «Samsung», «Huawei», «Motorola» and «LG», also adapt the gestures in the near future.

But why should we buy a new device, or wait for the new version of Android, to use our device in this wonderful intuitive style?

«OnePlus Gestures» allows you to control your device using gestures instead of pressing buttons.

This app is for you if
• You always want to have on your device the latest features and innovations
• You have small hands or huge phone you prefer
navigate through the interface using gestures instead of using the buttons
• You broke the hardware buttons
• You just like gestures

available gestures
• swipe up the middle
• swipe up and hold the center
• swipe the screen to the left
• swipe your finger up and hold the left
• swipe right on the screen
• swipe your finger up and hold the right
• swipe the screen from left to right
• swipe right across the screen to the left
• Hold the left side to activate
• Hold the right side to activate
• Hold the central activation zone
• Double-tap the left side of the activation zone
• Double-tap the right side of the activation zone
• Double-tap the center of activation
• Press the left side of the activation zone
• Press the right side of the activation zone
• Press the central activation zone

• In the future, may be implemented

available actions
• Start Google Assistant
• Back
• The main
• Last application
• Open notifications
• Dialogue Opening Supply
• Recent Apps
• Open the Quick Settings
• Switch split screen
• Start the application
• Launch shortcuts
• Make screenshots
• Play / Pause the current track
• Go to the next track
• Go to the previous track
• You can ask for action in the community google plus

So, you can get gestures no matter what device you are using, or what version of Android you use.

References:

Community Google+:https: //plus.google.co.../105039182762009634836

Original
Bye buttons - hello gestures

"Gesture control" is the next big thing. The "iPhone X" has it, "OnePlus" adapted it and it looks like that "Android P" will also add a "Gesture Control" thing.
For sure many other oem's like "Samsung", "Huawei", "Motorola" or "LG" will also adapt it in the near future.

But why should we buy a new device or wait for a new android version to use our device in this awesome intuitive way?

"OnePlus Gestures" allows you to control your device with gestures instead of button presses.

This application is for you if
• You always want to have the latest features and innovations on your device
• You have small hands or a huge phone because it's much easier for you
to navigate with gestures rather than with buttons
• You have broken hardware buttons
• You simply love "Gesture Control"

Available Gestures
• Swipe up from the center
• Swipe up and hold from the center
• Swipe up from the left
• Swipe up and hold from the left
• Swipe up from the right
• Swipe up and hold from the right
• Swipe from the left to the right
• Swipe from the right to the left
• Hold the left side of the activation area
• Hold the right side of the activation area
• Hold the center of the activation area
• Double Tap the left side of the activation area
• Double Tap the right side of the activation area
• Double Tap the center of the activation area
• Tap the left side of the activation area
• Tap the right side of the activation area
• Tap the center of the activation area

• More will probably follow

Available Actions
• Launch Google Assistant
• Back
• Home
• Last App
• Open notifications
• Open power dialog
• Recent apps
• Open quick settings
• Toggle split screen
• Launch apps
• Launch shortcuts
• Take screenshots
• Play / Pause your current track
• Skip to the next track
• Skip to the previous track
• You can request actions in the google plus community

So what you're waiting get the next big thing now no matter which device you're using or which android version you're running.

Links:

Google+ community:
https: //plus.google.co.../105039182762009634836

Android required: 5.0 and higher
Russian interface: Not

Developer: Manuel wrage
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ivianuu.oneplusgestures

Download:
Version: 2.0.11 Paid (Alex0047)
Version: 2.0.11 Paid Rus OnePlus Gestures - Gesture Control (Post Zeratul # 77525727)

Past versions

Post has been editedgar_alex - 23.05.20, 17:16
Reason for editing: date (year)

Rep: (3)
Without PC and adb is not possible to hide the navigation bar?

Rep: (367)
GUGUAL @ 28.09.18, 23:16*
Without PC and adb
not

Rep: (71896)
OnePlus Gestures - Gesture Control v0.4.7
OnePlus Gestures - Gesture Control (Post Alex0047 # 77458698)

Rep: (1624)
Gestures (MOD)
version 2.0.11
  • Languages: en, ru;
  • Substituted font;
  • Dark and black version.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Past versions

Download Dark:
Attached fileGestures 2.0.11 (dark) .apk(2.2 MB)

Download black:
Attached fileGestures 2.0.11 (black) .apk(2.2 MB)

Download light:
Attached fileGestures 2.0.11 (light) .apk(2.3 MB)

Post has been editedZaratul - 13.08.19, 11:01
Reason for editing: Updating

Prompt, who knows how to install ADB on windose hr. Gestures set, very much. But I can not seem to remove the navigation buttons. I read that you can disable them through the ADB, but installed on a PC can not.

* GUGUAL On XP, I could not get to work to make the adb, I think that we should look for a minimum's seven

Rep: (1)
The application is unloaded from memory when I clear the list of "recent", and you have to run it again manually, re-issuing authorizations. It would be nice to give the opportunity to remove the application from the list of running (so it does not appear there), so that the phone does not "kill" him, as implemented in applock, for example (sorry, other applications are not remembered as an example).
This function I have not found in the appendix.
Maybe it is possible to implement it in any other way, without having to wait until the developer comes to this himself?

Post has been editedarsamerzaev - 04.10.18, 04:04
Reason for editing: decided to add a comment.

Rep: (932)
* arsamerzaev, it usually has a permanent notification in the status bar, which does not allow the upload service from the memory

* zest2407 Unfortunately, the application is unloaded, and the icon in the status bar disappears.

* arsamerzaev, oddly enough, in my android 9 even without notifying the application hangs in the memory and works

* Soci , it works, it works, I do not argue, but hanging in the list of recently launched, which does not allow you to clean this list in order to unload the RAM (8.1). Yes, on my Xiaomi I can put the lock on it so that it is not unloaded from the memory by pressing the "Clear" button, but it does not solve the question "how it is generally hidden from the list" recently running "to accidentally not close it manually." Those., I want it to be not visible at all when I open a list of applications that were launched recently.

Post has been editedarsamerzaev - 04.10.18, 10:46
Reason for editing: Fix punctuation errors.

* arsamerzaev, on my mi mix2 to nine custom it is, you can not see anywhere else, but it works, the extreme version of the Russian

* Soci , Reset program for a second it was gone from "recent apps", but I had only to enter into it, to put the gesture for which I downloaded this program - and the problem appeared again :) Well, thank you all for taking part in resolving the issue, I will not flood the topic. How to find a solution - otpishu (suddenly not only my issue).

arsamerzaev @ 4.10.18, 4:01*
The application is unloaded from memory when I clear the list of "recent", and you have to run it again manually, re-issuing authorizations.

If someone has the same problem: after installing the program set up everything as you wish, go to settings and put it on the app autostart, restart your phone and enjoy.

Alex FASHION @ 08/14/2018, 13:48*
[Attachment = "13591426: Screenshot_20180814-113903_OnePlus ______ jpg."] [Attachment = "13591454: 3.jpg"]

Propose a MOD on OnePlus Gestures v.0.4.4 Pro
and addition Hide Nav Bar v.0.1.9 (without commercials and various junk)
[Attachment = "13591496: OnePlus _______ v.0.4.4_MODniy_style.apk"]
[Attachment = "13591296: _____________________________ v.0.1.9_MODniy_style.apk"]

Translated into "pure" Russian translation.
Deleted "vyrviglaz" font.
Well spent his manipulation by BATCH.
We are evading tests and if found errors.
[attachment = "13591446: 4.jpg"] [attachment = "13591445: 20180813_184326.jpg"] [attachment = "13591444: 2.jpg"] [attachment = "13591432: screenshot_20180814-113946_oneplus gestures.jpg"] [attachement = "13591431: Screenshot_20180814-113909_OnePlus zhesty.jpg"] [attachment = "13591430: Screenshot_20180814-113937_OnePlus zhesty.jpg"] [attachment = "13591429: Screenshot_20180814-113920_OnePlus zhesty.jpg"] [attachment = "13591428: Screenshot_20180814-114010_OnePlus gestures. jpg "] [attachment =" 13591424: Screenshot_20180814-114351_OnePlus zhesty.jpg "] [attachment =" 13591422: Screenshot_20180814-114019_OnePlus zhesty.jpg "] [attachment =" 13591421: Screenshot_20180814-113927_OnePlus zhesty.jpg "]

Tell me, without Ruth rights, you can use ADB to hide navigation bar with your program?

* GUGUAL , can

Rep: (0)
Why gestures are turned off by themselves or with a button to turn off all applications? Even have to re-provide access (include this service) .miui 8 redmi 4

* packetick , Read what I wrote a little higher. It is necessary to allow this application to autostart. Go into settings->applications found there OnePlus Gestures and Auto Start is enabled (on my miui 9 so too should you be the same).

Rep: (8)
I do not run, writes grant permission, with the inclusion of a program, press to, translate slider to the right, but he still is not active?

Posted 17/10/2018, 8:45:

Here is the output does not allow to include

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (29)
An application that makes it much more tolerant Pie. Good replacement fling. At least buy the right!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 17:58