> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 / Plus - MIUI firmware

Rep: (945)
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 / Plus - MIUI firmware
PictureMiPad 4, Mi Pad 4, clover
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Configure notifications and background applications пїЅ | Catalog MIUI пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
The firmware for Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 and Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus are the same.
Official (en / cn) without Russian
of stable and developer (.zip)
Use google-translator.
of stable and developer (.tgz )
MiPad4 / Plus firmware section onofficial forum MIUI (eng)

Localized - with Russian language

Collection of Chinese firmware

Instructions
Recovery
Kernel
miscellanea
Poll results
What firmware is installed? Results
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedesleer - 21.07.20, 11:40
Reason for editing: Official TWRP 3.4.0-0

Rep: (0)
Will there be global firmware, is there information?

Rep: (73)
ilya0077 @ 07.29.18, 14:30*
Will there be global firmware, is there information?
At the moment, at the forum, they said that it is still unknown.
Karoch is not yet announced in Russia or at least India - then the globalku should not wait. (If they announce) ...

Rep: (17)
flew in 9.6.7.0http://en.miui.com/thread-3314549-1-1.html
but swaying sooo slowly

Rep: (1)
* Vol'ka327
* djalexs
here they will also tell you how to flash, but there is no firmware =) Everyone is waiting for caste, even the Chinese.

* Vol'ka327 , tell how to "Vietnamese" install

Rep: (12)
From the office. Forum
Attached Image
Twrp P.S. Run twrp-installer.bat from admin. And press any key on the keyboard.
Su
Mi Stock Recovery! Mi Pad 4
In detail

Post has been editedVol'ka327 - 01.08.18, 15:24

Rep: (21)
Interestingly, in this guide it is written that supposedly at the current moment there is the only custom firmware from xiaomi.eu. But neither the link nor the forum, I did not find the firmware for mi pad 4 from this command.
P.S. In the same manual in comments it is written that you can prshit root click on the TWRP ADVANCED menu, and then INSTALL ROOT. There is nothing to check :)

BlaiR-panther @ 1.08.18, 17:26*
Interestingly, in this guide it is written that supposedly at the current moment there is the only custom firmware from xiaomi.eu.
probably "for the future" wrote. On the site I searched - I did not find the information at all

Rep: (275)
* maggot666x I think that worrying or just doubting about the firmware is not worth it. Again, this is my purely subjective opinion, there should be quite a few custom bikes on our apparatus, especially considering that we have a dragon in the percentages. This conclusion was made after a little climb on the branches of older versions. Especially if one considers cash already 1, hoch and with bugs, custom.

Today, the Chinese wrote that they send multi-language with a custom. Can you even use it? familiar son wants to take.

* imbalance ,
You can take it anyway.
Under the processor, there will be normal kastomy soon, and, most likely, the Chinese will release a globalku, there are no competitors for his money, I hope they will decide to play with it.

Rep: (12)
MIUI9.6 China Stable ROM V9.6.8.0.ODJCNFD for Mi Pad 4 Released!

Rep: (275)
* imbalance In your place, Yab asked the Chinese not to go there with their little hands and send you a tablet in its “virgin” pristine form. Since the Chinese do not like to wait 72-240-360 hours, they ask MiUnlock to jump there and usually open, close and sew for firmware.

With the sea-lion you can russify as a vario, but there you need a root like<_<

Rep: (42)
Who is there guides sawed on demand ?? It's time to, with me +

Rep: (99)
Beta MIUI 10 on it, as I understand it yet? And what about unlocking the bootloader, quickly give the go-ahead? no need to wait 72 hours? I'm also waiting for 3/32 gold, ordered on July 20.

Post has been editedastherion - 07.08.18, 09:59

Rep: (3)
TWRP-3.2.2-0713 / Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Special Edition (Version in Chinese and English)

Attached fileTWRP-3.2.2-0713-XIAOMI_PAD4-CN-wzsx150-fastboot.7z(22.09 MB)

Attached fileTWRP-3.2.2-0713-XIAOMI_PAD4-CN-wzsx150.zip(26.68 MB)

There are no gaps, and they are present on some reviews / reviews, who knows where to get them?

Rep: (282)
* dima16-f , http://opengapps.org/

* ivaigor71 , in order to install the firmware on the stock, do you need to unlock the bootloader, etc.?

Post has been editeddima16-f - 08.08.18, 11:35
Reason for editing: Or is it possible through ... Update?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/08/20, 05:57