> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

OnePlus 6 Owners Club
Root-good vs evil
Do I need root in OnePlus?
Yes, vital [ 32 ] ** [20,25%]
You can, for pampering [ 93 ] ** [58,86%]
No bad for the phone [ 28 ] ** [17,72%]
And what is it? [ 5 ] ** [3,16%]
Total votes: 158

Rep: (236)
Models: A6000, A6003
Description | Modifications and decorations| Discussion| Official firmware | Custom firmware | Camera talk

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

WE CONGRATULATE OUR COMPANIES WITH THE ALEYE OF GLORY
Walk of Famesavagemessiahzine.com2018-2019
[-Aleksiy-]- Respect and respect!

Geography of the Club on the I-Maps

Create a geography of club members !!!
Club admission rules
Admission to the club is at the discretion of the administration.
Requirement - positive karma, at least 20 meaningful posts onsavagemessiahzine.com.
Refusal to join the club can be without explanation.
The application for admission to the club is writtennecessarily in QMS addressed to someone from the club administration.
About me specify the real name and location for geography (optional)
If within 5 days, you did not appear in the list of the club and on the card and you did not receive a refusal to join, then we write a complaintme in QMS

Attached ImageTelegram

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonA complaint under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAcidRain2010 - 20.09.19, 12:13

And of course we boast of parrots.
Attached Image

Post has been editedAcidRain2010 - 27.07.18, 12:04

Rep: (757)
* AcidRain2010,
Benchmark - Results (Post AdoR # 74787312)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAdor - 27.07.18, 12:42
Reason for editing: Completed

Rep: (0)
Tell me who plays what games on this device?

Rep: (1)
Basically, in tanks) and I have a strange situation even playing by the hour, in the menu the battery-consumption does not show Skok spent playing the battery ...... did the reset appear, but it was enough to charge the phone 100% and play again, again does not show ((((..... feature of the game or phone tupit? ...... (I play on OnePlus 6, at max settings) mb who has the same glitch ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (361)
* Aldorn , sometimes in pubg, asphalt 9

Rep: (0)
Does anyone in the RPG'hi play ???

Rep: (179)
Qulizer @ 07/27/2018, 14:22*
Basically, in tanks) and I have a strange situation even playing by the hour, in the menu the battery-consumption does not show Skok spent playing the battery ...... did the reset appear, but it was enough to charge the phone 100% and play again, again does not show ((((..... feature of the game or phone tupit? ...... (I play on OnePlus 6, at max settings) mb who has the same glitch ...

So wait, maybe it will appear.

Rep: (3)
Good day, dear. Who will explain why I show 259k points in an antitu. And with me with all the phones it was so. In the top at the top there were devices like mine, but "My device" was sometimes significantly lower. If I’m not mistaken, I’ve had it since the Sony TX, then the S7 Edge, S8, and now it's 1 + 6.
And one more question wonders how much oneplus loses in speed through time, for example, a year. When the average download applications. Who used the previous ones? Just wondering. Speed ​​after S8 just fly away.

Post has been editednosferatu86 - 28.07.18, 05:46

* nosferatu86 , maybe some kind of effect is influenced by someone who is being dragged behind you, or you live in Africa :-) the temperature is higher the worse the result

Rep: (14)
Antutu 285112

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (179)
Freeman909666 @ 07.28.2018, 23:21*
Antutu 285112

A strange rating turned out, but where is the black shark, it is usually near or above or below?
Attached Image

Post has been editedcheef74 - 29.07.18, 17:36

Rep: (62)
guys, please help with the choice between OP6 and MI8, which is important to me:
1. camera (photo), battery, GPS, Snapdragon 835-845 for 3-4 years so that the reliability of iron, min.5.5 IPS-Amoled, and of course the connection is naturally stable.
All the other buns for me on the drum, there is a good thing, no, and not necessary (face, infrared port, 3.5 jack, bang-eyebrow or whatever, wireless charging, etc.)
Mi8 all good and feel better OP6, but great but is a permanent crutches with software (I can sew it.d. but already tired, it is necessary to buy, 1 times set it and forget everything, even so siaomi farm, near the 2 devices in one dust with novya on the back of the camera, the battery native shit 1.5 years and hello (on my 2 friends and 2 is the same), and always something that blyupup in the car falls off, falls off the wifi is the Toyota, the benefit of the firmware and fast rules and for a long time, the same GPay like nothing to me .but he's there, so no podzhdi a couple of three months finished.
But OnePlus did not have to hold in the hands did not have to, as he is in comparison?

Rep: (77)
* ansi888 , switched to op6 with redmi4prime.
I compared the camera in Mysore with my8 - the Palace is better in colors, the detailing + is the same, I don’t know for the rest - you have to go out and compare.
The battery holds a lot, in comparison, I do not know, but I pulled it up to 9 hours of the screen. Charging 2% in 1 minute (after 80% slower) is really cool and clearly better than qc3.0 / 4.0 +.
ZHPS is searched faster (cold start 10 seconds and found), and at the same time more precisely. Trablov with a compass is not (were on the Redmi in 2gis, for example).
According to custom - he lived on them, here he put mods for oos (in the cap of custom he is called as "based on oxygen”) - crap (you can roll it yourself without any problems). Aosp / Los like - it’s bad with a camera, or with a camera and autonomy is a disaster. Oxidzhenos is a great shell, I didn’t even catch any flights.
The camera from the box is not very good, but with the updates it is strongly fixed (the watercolor is removed). There is a cool sloumo, though at 720p quality is like 480p, with 1080p all the rules. Also, when shooting a normal video, it turns out not very high quality 720p and soapy 1080r60. Excellent stabilization. The second camera is only for bokeh, the quality is very decent by the way. In general, the camera is beautiful.
Gpay turned out to be convenient because if I didn’t take the money, I transferred friends to the card and calmly bought food. Works fine, pre-installed out of the box.

For quality and battery - ask the owners of OP3 (t) / 5.

The phone itself is fire, in short.

Post has been editedmakc222 - 29.07.18, 18:20

Makc222 @ 07.29.18, 18:16*
For quality and battery - ask the owners of OP3 (t) / 5.
The animal is gluttonous because of the iron, but with my far from sparing mode, there is enough for a day, for a year and a half the battery almost did not sink.
About firmware - on op3t lived only on custom, now I live on op6 on the drain, some are not enough, but of the critical so far, only adevey is missing, the rest is fine. Unlike syoma, rutting without dancing with a tambourine and problems

Posted 07/29/2018 7:07 PM:

Makc222 @ 07.29.18, 18:16*
Aosp / Los like - bad with a camera or with a camera
all custom commands have not yet been completed, I think another one will finish in a month, there will be quite decent options, oxygen is very stable firmware, as the bare android is run in for a long time

Post has been editedAcidRain2010 - 29.07.18, 19:12

Rep: (77)
* Aldorn , Minecraft on ultra 60 FPS pulls

Post has been editedmakc222 - 29.07.18, 19:21

Rep: (14)
* cheef74,
Maybe there is some kind of binding to the account from which it is put and to the devices from which it was previously launched. The previous phone was Huawei p9 plus, before it was mi5, OnePlus One something like that

Rep: (555)
Hello.
I do not know how correctly this question would be attributed to the “Discussion ...”, but in order not to injure the psyche of different people, I’ll ask this question here, as for the screen calibration.
Who uses which mode? I still have the “Default” setting, but the impression is that sRGB and DCI P3 are better that they reflect the image.
And the meaning of "Adaptive mode" is not yet clear.

Oven I @ 07.29.18, 22:41*
sRGB and DCI P3 better than that reflect the image.
And the meaning of "Adaptive mode" is not yet clear.

I after the IPS screen on sRGB stopped.
Adaptive "to adapt" to the situation, for example, you have a gallery open, it twists the contrast when you read the opposite, etc.

Rep: (555)
* AdoR,
I myself have been sitting on the IPS for a long time. As far as I can remember, all the smartphones were on IPS before OnePlus. Monitors are the same ... the default calibration is a feeling that the blue gives.

* Obven i , sRGB put and everything will be: ok:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/07/20, 23:44