TP-LINK Archer C9 (AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router) - Discussion | [Wifirouter]: 600Mb \ s - 1300Mb \ s + 4x1Gb | 1hUSB 2.0 and 3.0 1hUSB

Rep: (59)
TP-LINK Archer C9 (AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router) - Discussion
wifirouter: 2.4GHz (600Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (1300Mbit \ s) + 4 • 1Gbit \ s | USB: 1xUSB 2.0 and 1xUSB 3.0

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoilerPicture

Description
Support next-generation 802.11ac wireless standard
Total bandwidth up to 1.9 Gbps: up to 1300 Mbps at 5 GHz and up to 600 Mbps at 2.4 GHz
3 removable dual-band antennas for maximum omnidirectional wireless coverage
Beamforming technology provides high-performance wireless connectivity.
Dual-core 1 GHz processor ensures no delays while processing tasks performed over a wired and wireless connection
USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports allow you to create shared access to printers, files and media for devices on a local network or remotely via an FTP server
The ability to connect 3G / 4G-modems to the USB port
Specifications
HARDWARE CHARACTERISTICS

Interface: 4 LAN ports 10/100/1000 Mbit / s, 1 port WAN 10/100/1000 Mbps, 1 port USB 2.0 and 1 port USB 3.0
Buttons: WPS / Reset Button, Wireless Broadcast On / Off Button, Power On / Off Button
External power supply: 12 V / 3.3 A
Dimensions (W x D x H): 221 x 86 x 168.5 mm
Antenna: 3 dual-band removable antennas

PARAMETERS OF WIRELESS MODULE

Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11ac / n / a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b / g / n 2.4 GHz
Frequency range (reception and transmission): 2400-2483.5 MHz, 5150-5350 MHz, 5650-5725 MHz
Transmission speed: 5 GHz: Up to 1300 Mbps, 2.4 GHz: Up to 600 Mbps
Sensitivity (reception):
5 GHz пјљ 11a 6 Mbps: -94 dBm, 11a 54 Mbps: -76 dBm, 11ac HT20: -68 dBm, 11ac HT40: -64 dBm, 11ac HT80: -60 dBm
2.4 GHz: 11g 54 Mbps: -77 dBm, 11n HT20: -73 dBm, 11n HT40: -71 dBm
EIRP (wireless signal strength):<20 dBm or<100 mW
Wireless Mode Features: Enable / Disable Wireless Broadcast, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Connection Statistics
Wireless Network Security: Encryption Modes: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK

CHARACTERISTICS OF SOFTWARE

QoS (data prioritization): WMM, bandwidth control
WAN Connection Type: Dynamic IP / Static IP / PPPoE / PPTP (Dual Access) / L2TP (Dual Access) / BigPond
Management: Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
DHCP: Server, client, DHCP client list, address reservation
Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
VPN traffic pass: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
Access Control: Parental Control, Local Management Control, Node List, Scheduled Access, Rules Management
Network Security (firewall): Protection against DoS attacks, SPI firewall, filtering by IP address / MAC address, domain name, binding by IP and MAC address
Protocols: Supports IPv4 and IPv6
Shared via USB: Supports Samba (storage device) / FTP server / media server / print server
Guest network: one 2.4 GHz guest network, one 5 GHz guest network
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Firmware
Useful

Post has been editedfaceless - 30.09.19, 18:38

Rep: (80)
DJmustdie @ 12/06/18 07:17*
I'm trying to connect ipv6 on a domra provider. Support says to include the following options:
But in the end I see constant breaks. I see ipv6 for a short time, but it is immediately followed by a break.

I answer my own question. The problem is in the type, and more precisely in the parameter of this very type of connection that the domra uses. This parameter is needed only for the domra, and the domra themselves do not understand what is wrong with them. In support, there are degenerates that are not able to even look at the logs. Provided all the information in support of TP-Link, to which he received an answer
Attached Image

We are waiting for Beta.
Unless of course it is generally interested in someone other than me xD

Post has been editedDJmustdie - 13.12.18, 19:45

Rep: (22)
* DJmustdie , I also bought this router and here I found little information about it. Thank God, we have an operator.

Rep: (445)
I was happy twice when I bought this router and when I sold it. :)

https://yadi.sk/d/Nc4QSCPx73bGlQ
link to Beta for archer c9v5 where the ipv6 non-address parameter is corrected, thanks to which ipv6 works on dom.ru

Post has been editedDJmustdie - 05.01.19, 18:18

Hello everyone. If anyone is interested today, I went to the tplinc application and the offer was updated. The router was updated, rebooted and works like so far.

* vovan26_ and why sold?

theholyspirit4 @ 01/19/19 4:10*
tplinc and had the offer updated

Firmware number you will not tell?

* DJmustdie ,
Attached Image

* DJmustdie I don’t remember where I found out, but when I bought the router I downloaded this application from the market
Attached Image
And there came a notification of a new firmware. There I also clicked to update and the router itself downloaded it installed and rebooted. And all of this application. I understand this is of. tplinc application

Rep: (445)
* theholyspirit4,
Scanty functionality and no custom to expand it. :(

* vovan26_ maybe we have different needs and internal worlds, but what functionality does archer9 not?

Posted on 01/19/2019 12:06:

* vovan26_ , I agree is expensive, but as I understand it because of the iron which it is worth in it.

Post has been editedtheholyspirit4 - 19.01.19, 12:04

* theholyspirit4,
Strange build number. And there is no such assembly on the site. Do you have a V5?

* DJmustdie written like v5.1
Attached Image

Posted on 1/19/2019 at 8:06 PM:

* DJmustdie and where their site pliz give the link.

Posted on 1/19/2019 at 8:08 PM:

* DJmustdie , as I wrote above, I entered the application on the phone and there was a message that you can update the firmware, and I gave the green light.
I bought in December in Europe for 107 euros.

Post has been editedtheholyspirit4 - 19.01.19, 20:17

* theholyspirit4 , kind of like in Europe and we have different firmware.
What version bothers you is the firmware. Either you did not update it immediately after purchase, or the firmware was released with difficulty. In the screenshot, I indicated: I have a beta, and the numbers that I highlighted this date when this build was collected
Attached Image

* DJmustdie , yes, I accidentally went to the application to see what functional it is, because on MI there is also an application when I installed it on my world router. On Ali, I found a router from Mi with gigovye mirouter 4 ports for 45 euros somewhere white and I thought it was overpaid, but after reading reviews onsavagemessiahzine.comthe owners then realized that the raw product and the iron was rather weak. So, we don’t really complain only about the joy of buying and selling, and I myself didn’t have any problems and decided to be satisfied.

Posted on 1/19/2019 at 21:02:

* DJmustdie To be honest, I don’t really shave in routers and mega cool firmware and their functionality. I chose by 3 criteria
1 gig ports
2 AC support
3 White color required.
That's all my needs: D

* DJmustdie , of course, I wanted to understand why the usb port is in it and how it can be used but also for the sake of interest and not need. looking around and one saysгЂ‹ Full hello гЂЉ: D
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedtheholyspirit4 - 19.01.19, 21:11

* DJmustdie Yes, and on the firmware, you seem to have a more recent version than the date, but according to the version, I have a newer version and yes, I didn’t upgrade the router. Just by chance now.

Rep: (4)
It feels like routers from different galaxies. Looked at your version of firmware, perhaps add my own.
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
I have the following firmware:

Attached Image

and there is no firmware update! In newer firmware!
Interestingly iron on them is the same or not?

Post has been editedRoggir - 25.01.19, 20:33

Yes kosyachat. Must report to consumers what's what and why. Bardak or an individual approach to each client with the original firmware for each rare users for which are made exclusive handmade firmware: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 03.01.21, 03:56