TP-LINK Archer C9 (AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router) - Discussion | [Wifirouter]: 600Mb \ s - 1300Mb \ s + 4x1Gb | 1hUSB 2.0 and 3.0 1hUSB

Rep: (59)
TP-LINK Archer C9 (AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router) - Discussion
wifirouter: 2.4GHz (600Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (1300Mbit \ s) + 4 • 1Gbit \ s | USB: 1xUSB 2.0 and 1xUSB 3.0

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoilerPicture

Description
Support next-generation 802.11ac wireless standard
Total bandwidth up to 1.9 Gbps: up to 1300 Mbps at 5 GHz and up to 600 Mbps at 2.4 GHz
3 removable dual-band antennas for maximum omnidirectional wireless coverage
Beamforming technology provides high-performance wireless connectivity.
Dual-core 1 GHz processor ensures no delays while processing tasks performed over a wired and wireless connection
USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports allow you to create shared access to printers, files and media for devices on a local network or remotely via an FTP server
The ability to connect 3G / 4G-modems to the USB port
Specifications
HARDWARE CHARACTERISTICS

Interface: 4 LAN ports 10/100/1000 Mbit / s, 1 port WAN 10/100/1000 Mbps, 1 port USB 2.0 and 1 port USB 3.0
Buttons: WPS / Reset Button, Wireless Broadcast On / Off Button, Power On / Off Button
External power supply: 12 V / 3.3 A
Dimensions (W x D x H): 221 x 86 x 168.5 mm
Antenna: 3 dual-band removable antennas

PARAMETERS OF WIRELESS MODULE

Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11ac / n / a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b / g / n 2.4 GHz
Frequency range (reception and transmission): 2400-2483.5 MHz, 5150-5350 MHz, 5650-5725 MHz
Transmission speed: 5 GHz: Up to 1300 Mbps, 2.4 GHz: Up to 600 Mbps
Sensitivity (reception):
5 GHz пјљ 11a 6 Mbps: -94 dBm, 11a 54 Mbps: -76 dBm, 11ac HT20: -68 dBm, 11ac HT40: -64 dBm, 11ac HT80: -60 dBm
2.4 GHz: 11g 54 Mbps: -77 dBm, 11n HT20: -73 dBm, 11n HT40: -71 dBm
EIRP (wireless signal strength):<20 dBm or<100 mW
Wireless Mode Features: Enable / Disable Wireless Broadcast, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Connection Statistics
Wireless Network Security: Encryption Modes: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK

CHARACTERISTICS OF SOFTWARE

QoS (data prioritization): WMM, bandwidth control
WAN Connection Type: Dynamic IP / Static IP / PPPoE / PPTP (Dual Access) / L2TP (Dual Access) / BigPond
Management: Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
DHCP: Server, client, DHCP client list, address reservation
Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
VPN traffic pass: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
Access Control: Parental Control, Local Management Control, Node List, Scheduled Access, Rules Management
Network Security (firewall): Protection against DoS attacks, SPI firewall, filtering by IP address / MAC address, domain name, binding by IP and MAC address
Protocols: Supports IPv4 and IPv6
Shared via USB: Supports Samba (storage device) / FTP server / media server / print server
Guest network: one 2.4 GHz guest network, one 5 GHz guest network
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Firmware
Useful

Post has been editedfaceless - 30.09.19, 18:38

Rep: (876)
* Zotio , in support, this is what they answered
Attached Image

Bought Last week Asus 66u, there was such a function. However, it seems to be crooked. I handed over to the store back.

Rep: (7)
Has anyone LEDE firmware put on B1? How to put it, I want support for the printer HP 1008 and honestly DDVRT is worse than the drain, + from it is IPI B6 on House.Ru Working

Rep: (22)
Prior region @ 03/20/20, 22:24*
I wonder how the router behaves with the phone as a modem
Yes, in principle, any router can be connected as a repeater and I do not think that there is some kind of difference to switch the router as a repeater or smart as a modem. (If I feel rightly understanding the distribution of weak on Smart)

Post has been editedtheholyspirit4 - 22.03.20, 21:16

Rep: (3)
In our city, the campaign has changed in the types of connection, it stopped working through PPPoe, and after clarifying in TP, they wrote from January 23 of this year the possibility of authorization of customers through the DHCP OPT.82 protocol.
Now on your router (black version) the session of the IP from the LP-DHCP-PRVSN pool is rising. You need to turn off the option 60 on the router and then turn off the router for 10 minutes so that the DHCP session is reset, and also additionally double-check the settings. In general, the campaign in connection with these changes, the PPPOE-compound no longer rises when used from routers. And as expected, this router conflicts precisely with a new type of setting through a dynamic connection, as the router, namely the firmware in this model is sharpened under the PPPoE compound (checked the 2-line line from another provider that uses a clean PPPoE), the router works perfectly. I tried to configure the old length of the old length of 825, everything was configured / authorized / attached. And this is still a custom router (TP-Link Archer C9 black), namely partially cropped firmware, is not sharpened under such a new connection, offered to send the wizards, it is interesting if there is no new firmware, it still will not do anything, so I will not give anything them with remote configuration or send the full firmware of the router.

Rep: (2)
Hello guys, everyone!
Also decided to change the provider. There is a house.ru - 300 Mbps and 500 Mbps Rostelecom. Rosel offers QTECH HI R31 gigabit, there is no information about him at all. Well, reading all the above, there are two options in Dom.ru. C9 - which is vertically, and C9 - which lies horizontally. Actually the question. They get instead of 1900 - 1200 give a version? What should you take from them?
Thank you in advance!

*[b] snakez1, I on the site when I ordered that I pressed on the one that is vertically worth it, there is a white, but with my logo, a technician came with a black horizontal, C5 strange router they have, as it were, but at the same time there is no there are no complaints to the wire, there are no 300 MB, and even more promised, but here Wai Fi .... you wake up in the morning, but it is not, I go to reboot, it cannot reach the kitchen in the panel five-story building, the maximum that I saw on Wai Fay with It is 65 MB, customers can a lot, xs, three SMATR, laptop, android TV prefix ...
I would take better C9 ... I am now Archer selling C5 which I took from them, I lay 30 days to Avito with a price of 900 rubles, even though who called or wrote, nor the soul ... it says something

Rep: (1)
Does anyone have a fresh firmware ARCHER C9 V5 firmware?

Rep: (0)
Steelssone,
If you need original firmware, they can be taken from the manufacturer's website. For version 5, for example, the region (RU) is only these:

https: //static.tp-link...20c9 (RU) _v5_170309.zip- first version

https: //static.tp-link...9 (RU)% 20_v5_180910.zip- Last moment.

For Region (EU) version 5 available:

https: //static.tp-link...20C9 (EU) _v5_180423.zip- Early

https: //static.tp-link...20c9 (EU) _v5_190403.zip- This is the last one.

Also, recently I connected the maximum Internet and took the router. White vertical wanted, but brought horizontal, a little different, but on the domrogen's site it was declared as C9 (in the photo).
Built-in version: 3.16.0 0.9.1 V6037.0 Build 191016 REL.30619NB
Device version: EC330-G5U (RUER) 1.0 V1 00000000
Device ID: 5C5CBB01

The application on Android OS does not see the router ((

Rodga @ 16.03.20, 19:54*
Tell me, it is possible to configure the TP-LINK EC330-G5U router from house.ru to download files to the connected HDD?

I downloaded to the phone via torrent (16 GB), then transferred to the HDD USB 3.0, which is connected to the router and watched from the TV. (The media center apparently has already been configured by default). The only thing that is very annoying that the freshly on the HDD file (CMKV) does not see the TV has not yet pulled out / stuck HDD. Somewhere in feedback to this router, like in Yandex Store, a person wrote about a similar problem. Of course, to swing a torrent file first on the phone, and then transfer it to the HDD connected to the router this game and I would be grateful if you or someone else suggested, how to be)

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (13)
On revision V5 really everything is so sad with third-party firmware? (
How to configure torrent customer to download from a computer immediately yes HDD which is connected to the router?
Neither how it does not go out, the speed falls. Can anyone have an affordable way?

As I understand it, a non-resistant versionhttps: //www.tp-link.co...i-router/archer-c2300/which now comes, the hardware is different from the house, then there is no more non-monomial firmware.

Hello everyone, bought this router. (v5) You can somehow configure it for incl. on schedule or not, who knows? Old house hand archer C20 put in the corner. This bought at the store Silink on the action (urged). And in general, is it necessary to turn it on the night. Yes, if you turn off on the night, turn on the long load.

Rep: (18)
Andrej365 @ 13.04.20, 18:08*
You can somehow configure it for incl. on schedule or not, who knows?
Unfortunately, on the last official firmware there is no such possibility. There is no such point in the menu
Attached Image

yes I have no such function, sorry

Colleagues, I got the EC330-G5U from Dom.ru (I myself sit on a striped bee) until I disassembled it to look at the iron. I wanted to ask:
There are no topics for him, all mentions are in this topic. It turns out if they are the same on the gland, then you can sew the same firmware? confuses the difference in USB ports. If necessary, I can create a topic separately for it and be a curator.

Works on the L2TP normally, the Huawei E352B modem was quietly started, tested the cable trip - he switched to the modem, all the rules. In the rest of the settings I did not really like.
Device version: EC330-G5U (RUER) 1.0 V1 00000000
Built-in version: 3.16.0 0.9.1 V6037.0 Build 190515 REL.10302NB

And how did the EC330-G5U get to tell you? Just he is my provider. I wanted to buy from him C9 (7700rub.), I purchased it for 5900.

Post has been editedAndrej365 - 15.04.20, 16:42

Solncekrest @ 15.04.20, 10:53*
EC330-G5U.

No confidence, I also did not find firmware on the sitehttps: //www.tp-link.co...ifi-for-isp/ec330-g5u/(AC1900), US-version, it is indicated that a customized version for providers This router.

I saw a similar version of the Maintenance versionhttps://www.mvideo.ru/...-archer-c2300-50117475But considering that there is an extra USB-port, and the AC2300 model, and other different differences, the firmware is clearly 100% going away.

Andrej365 @ 15.04.20, 19:39*
And how did the EC330-G5U get to tell you?

Avito for 4k bought what is very happy)

Apparently to saw it will be possible, since there is not one with the same parameters?

"Solncekrest" in principle for such a price normul, I also do not complain + 3 years warranty (the house of the roasters would bought a trimmed version)

Post has been editedAndrej365 - 16.04.20, 12:34

Comrades tell about A9. The forum is not found really nobody picked up? Or give a link who knows. Want to read is worth taking or not.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 03.01.21, 03:50