> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Fans Club | We discuss our smartphone, experience of use and different thoughts about not
About Asus
What do you like most about the device?
5000mAh battery [ 1038 ] ** [61,68%]
NFC [ 255 ] ** [15,15%]
Clean 8.1 android [ 117 ] ** [6,95%]
Triple tray for sim and flash [ 106 ] ** [6,3%]
Powerful 636th snap [ 162 ] ** [9,63%]
Are you satisfied with the fact that you bought this particular smartphone?
Yes [ 1580 ] ** [93,88%]
Not [ 99 ] ** [5,88%]
Like how the camera shoots after upgrading to the 318th firmware?
Yes [ 978 ] ** [58,11%]
Not [ 466 ] ** [27,69%]
I did not expect that so well tucked her [ 208 ] ** [12,36%]
Total votes: 1683

Rep: (2030)
Owners Club
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1

Attached Image

Description пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Firmware

What is possible here
Communicate on various non-profile topics, suitable under the section "trepalka", to maintain a healthy and friendly nonsense in the ranks of the owners of our devices.
In the club, we invite everyone to just talk, about everything you want.
We discuss everything related to our device and not only
First thing
Share your impressions. Leave feedback about the gadget that you liked most about it, what are the nuances
Information
Club Signature
If you want to add a link to this club to your signature, then copy the following code:
[b] [url = //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=910364 [[Color] [/ color] [/ C]] [COLOR = blue] Asus Zenfone Max Pro m1 [/ color] [/ C]

Looks like this:Owners ClubAsus zenfone max pro m1

Official parts store

Topic with no curator

Post has been editedkarserkarser - 17.09.20, 21:38
Reason for edit: Removed link to curator

Rep: (5)
The device is generally a bomb, I have never regretted what I bought, with the release of updates it becomes even better. I would like to see gestures: rolleyes:

Rep: (2030)
* v2v3v4,
Gestures will come with Android 9.0

Rep: (7)
The second poll needs checkboxes: D

Gestures can be started with a tambourine speak through the left on

Rep: (11)
I changed the club’s signature a little bit, as dark blue, you can’t see.

Mini review:
NFC works;
WiFi works;
Double Tap works;
Did not hang;
The telephone is fire.

The combination of 636 dragon, NFC, 5000 batteries and the absence of the inscription hlaomi - what you need.

But I considered buying a 7-plus plus, but after looking at the reviews, I realized that it was not worth its 28 thousand.

This Asus justifies every penny: D

Post has been editedpunk4epen - 21.07.18, 00:05

Rep: (284)
Phone has replaced the buggy sine blade B9. The Asus like everything, especially the really bare Android. I love the simplicity of it and the naked cookies fit my standards. megashustry fingerprint scanner, wet finger recognizes from 2 times, with the first conventional. Set a mark. Face ID has never been tried, very stestnyayusKamera shoots and new clothes to 318 fire at all. The battery keeps excellent. 5000 is a power wafer runs, NSF, too. What else should the lucky owner? The only thing missing pervosti in selfie effects, decided to third-party software and with a panorama as well. The phone does not seem like much, perfectly in your hand) Do not hang up and hope not to hang (mmm)). For the price simply no analogues. This is my super phone !!!!

And not a lot of photos of my super finds for selfie)))

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedEkaterina2810 - 21.07.18, 01:05

Rep: (45)
Hello to all!
I took this device to replace the previous Max ZC550KL, which actually suited me all, it still works fine and did not plan to change it for something else.
Not yet stumbled upon the announcement of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1, looking at the reviews and specifications, clearly, immediately decided to take it. Urgently. But it was not there. And they are not for sale, only pre-order. At the start of sales somehow managed to buy it, with gifts. After long waits (you know, wait and catch up - the lesson is not the best ...) yet the courier brought it to me, straight to work.
In general, M1 as I said, my expectations met! I didn’t use NFC before, I immediately connected a Sberbank card via G pay, it worked out the first time and I still pay for purchases with a smartphone, it’s very convenient. Any problems with Wi-Fi? G-pay and the like, and even more so it was NOT a hang!
So far, my new Max Pro M1 is completely satisfied, it doesn’t even grieve some worse shots compared to Max ZC550KL and the lack of some convenient functions for me of a full-featured ZenUi shell
Appreciation of the device - great!

Rep: (74)
Hello everyone, I'm here too!

Rep: (56)
To all owners of the hello) and those who are just reading too) The phone came to replace the wretched Meizu U10, before that was Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X. From the first touch, the phone fell in love with itself, it is not bulky, it is very convenient to have in your pocket, the oleophobic coating on the screen is just space, the assembly is of high quality.
I have the complete set of 4/64, about how it's cool when naked Andre flies, everything very smoothly. For this as well, you can say thanks to the good processor Snapdragon 636, which fulfills all the money. A huge plus is the NFC. Definitely a victory over the competition in this price range. And of course the battery, even if the phone is shipped to the eyeballs, then hours of work you provided. If the mode of use is moderate, and the two days are possible. At the expense of the camera, I can say that it is not bad for the price, especially since the last update, with straight arms can make great shots. Example picture for spoiler) All of the world)

Sample photo
Attached Image

Rep: (75)
I bought in the black (blue) version version of 4/64 even before the start of sales in the DNS (see the presence in the store for 2 days before the start of sales, ran to buy: D). and a half weeks there were a few insignificant bugs, so to speak non-critical. I touch a little buggy, and there were problems with applications such as PowerAMP, Radio Record. in the rest of the unit I was completely happy. When only took it in his hands blown off the screen: juicy, saturated colors, the brightness of the stock is enough for my head. speaker yells well. Batteries lasts for 2-2.5 days of moderate use. I read a lot of the discussion about all the schools that climbs users, so now look at him his eyes, especially when charging is worth: D to buying all thought what a smart pick. E max waited 3, but when he learned that percent will be the same as it has spat, and the price tag devils twisted atsky. I figured so that we stop MIUI, two years of use rn3p ate to heartburn. that no update - what a bunch of new bugs. decided to try a naked vedroid)

Rep: (0)
Punk4epen @ 07.21.18, 02:53*
But I considered buying a Nokia 7 plus

What kind of zhiza.Pravda nokla of course in everything seems to be superior, but it's so scanty (in the camera, of course, the difference is enormous, but I'm not afraid) that it is not worth overpaying at 10k.

* Danilkma777 ,
In all but the battery))
Reviews of Nokia have made it clear that it is not worth it, Nokia is still dead.

* punk4epen When I saw the advertisement of the Nokla in the internet, I thought why they were pushing the old stuff, as it turned out they were on the move again ... Like Motorola. Kapets were surprised how. And sincerely I don’t understand why people voluntarily buy google phones and become testers ... I looked at those pixels at 2,200 batteries or in the area of ​​that. Horror in general

Post has been editedEkaterina2810 - 22.07.18, 17:08

* Ekaterina2810 ,
Motor vasche pity, they did the phone standards, while they did not buy Lenovo

* punk4epen , I did not have a motor scooter, but from whom I saw it took to play cards. I do not remember the name, but igruha was cool

* Ekaterina2810 ,
I did not have one either, but about 5 years ago I wanted to buy a motorola.

Rep: (15)
Take in the ranks of the club. Phone completely satisfied. Asus managed to surprise by issuing such a device at an affordable price. As for work, there are no complaints about the phone. Small shoals I consider normal. For all the time of use, not a single serious problem has come out.

Rep: (0)
Here you can only praise the phone? )))
Criticism is not welcome?

* AlexPol , everything is possible here)

Rep: (1)
I do not even know ... I like everything in the device! ;)
I'm getting used to the screen of 18: 9 and more, of course, I’m picking an android, something-where-how, because I’m quite used to ZenUI!

Rep: (372)
for Zenuia is quite used to it!

So here I have too ... Something was missing.
But as soon as the "breaking" was over, it turned out that the apparatus was a beast!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/02/20, 8:54