> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В®PRO Update Translation Tool (PUTT) | Localization of Flyme on Meizu devices.

Rep: (426)
PUTT REBORN
version: 2.3.5

Last update of the program in the header:19.11.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Russification Flyme and not only

Description:
PRO Update Translation Tool - A powerful set of tools for Meizu devices preloaded with proprietary shell Flyme.
Designed PROUPTEAM team.

Types of localization:
  • Extended localization - the replacement of the system and additional applications (such as Tools, Assistant (Aicy Glance), etc.) for a specific version Flyme
  • NEW Universal localization - RRO-localization system and replacement of additional applications
  • Change the system language ( "nesletaemy" analog Morelocale 2)

Application features:
  • NEW Net custom installation (OpenGApps Nano and Pico) and remove installed Google applications with additional activation. features (Google Assistant) for Android 5.1 - 9.0
  • NEW Selective removal of built-in software
  • NEW Install Google Keyboard (GBoard)
  • NEW FAQ to the main issues of the project application
  • Updates over the air applications (with auto-check function)
  • NEW Application Patching "Updates" Flyme 7/8 to run on devices rutirovannyh
  • Installing Bootlogo for M6 note
  • NEW Patching "Security" application for some devices in order to turn off some optimization algorithms notification affecting the operation and so forth.
  • Hiding Root-access
  • Different user groups (FREE / PRO / TESTER)
  • Check translations available firmware (MOD (full) -Localisation) right from the app
  • NEW Different translation status (in the development / test / Complete)
  • NEW Master installation locations with the right choice for the user options
  • The conclusion of technical information about the device (Flyme version, serial number, model and version of Android) to the quick copy function
  • build.prop patching to disable Chinese services
  • Patching the hosts file to block some Chinese web services, advertising and some Push-notifications (updated on the appeals of users!)

When finding any flaws, bugs and errors, please be sure to specifyyour smartphone model and Flyme version may optionally help information about your Android version and device ID.

Discussing the release of application updates, translations and hacking is prohibited !!

At the moment there is no translation for extended Flyme 8!

Important!
Encore96 @ 24.03.20, 11:51*
1) Talk Maturity program updates, translations, program modules, or some patches - are prohibited. We are all with you people, and no one knows what will happen tomorrow, after tomorrow or next week, and blame each other: "You promised, but did not" / "I said, you do not understand" - there is no sense
2) All of these earlier suggestions and bugs specifically in the program have already been corrected, and tested. Now the work is aimed at improving the efficiency of locations installer, namely, modular applications, because in the course of numerous report and testing it was found that if a user misses some action in Expanded under certain conditions (as an example, not enough space on the partition / system) localization - its output is waiting butlup.
3) All translation differences types, their features, and details currently specified in the program, but will be duplicated here.
4) It is recalled is not the first time. PRO version of the program does not guarantee the localization of output for a particular firmware, but only ensures that you will be able to deliver location-specific firmware, if it is laid out (Extended localization), or you can translate most of it by the Universal localization. Let me remind you again about the universal localization. It uses a combined method: Overlays + Mod. AIC, which has some limitations most important of which no translation framework Flaim (off the menu, the protection of payment and some windows) and the lack of availability of language in the selection in Settings.
5) For all other matters not related to those described above, in the program and cap - there QMS / PM in the Telegram. Be reasonable and do not abuse the theme of the same type of questions on the topic "Does not work the update patch," "translation status 2.3.5 - X, and 3.1.7+ - Y, why not put", "Was X status, became a Y" and "I'm waiting for translation on the X, but it is not, when it will be?" - You like a prudent user should be understood that in addition to my own mistakes, and can be more Flyme developers errors corrected that sometimes I can not afford, and sometimes require time-consuming wild. You (users) a lot, and phones just as many, and while doing fix the framework for the same 15 / M15 (problem headphones) - here begins the hubbub of the 8th Flyme. As a result, we have to throw everything and see what is out there with 8 to spend a tremendous amount of time, and the result is close to zero, as a result - unhappy with everything.

If you want to join the ranks of localization testers, write to QMSEncore96

This software is created byonlyfor personal use! All attempts to drain and / or hacking will be punished by disconnecting additional functionality, without a refund.

F.A.Q.

F.A.Q.
Frequently asked Questions

1. When is the transfer to device X with Flyme 7.x.x.x / 8/9 etc?
    The release schedule for transfers is made immediately a few days before the release date of the proposed update. If there is no translation for your device / version yet, and you really want the translation to appear - write to QMSEncore96
  2. I found a mistake in the translation! What to do?
    Write a message in this thread with your smartphone model and Flyme version.
  3. I found / caused an error in the program. What to do?
    Reinstall the application or clear its data.
  4. What the "Advanced Localization" button?
    This is an optional feature that is unlocked for a donation of 300 rubles / 120 hryvnia / $ 6/10 Br
  5. I want to help the project financially. What to do?
    You can send any amount via "Settings - Our requisites" in the application itself
  6. I want to help the project physically / mentally. What to do?
    Write to QMSEncore96
  7. The PUTT different from Florus? He is better! Free to download and does not need anything!
    Our localization is going under each device individually, eliminating unforeseen problems with the device
    As well, we add / adapt different functions, replace the Chinese graphics, patches, many system applications

8. What versions of Flyme are being translated?
    Flyme Beta / Stable,Flyme Daily will not be translated.
  9. What are user groups and what does it mean?
    • Pro - full access to the functionality of the application, stable localization, and stable / beta version of the application
    • Tester - full access to the functionality of the application, access to complete and test localizations, test the application functions, alpha / beta / stable versions of the application, membership in the test group
    • Free - Free - only access to the Google Apps setup functions, partial localization and patches Flyme

10. What are the types of translation?
    • Complete - are available to all paid for (group PRO / TEST / DEV)
    • Test - available to testers and developers (Group TEST / DEV)
    • In developing - only available to developers (Group DEV)

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Encore96
Developer site: https://proupdate.info/

Download:
Version: 2.3.5 PUTT REBORN (NanoMiner)

Past versions
Version: 2.3.4 PUTT Reborn (Encore96)
Version: 2.3.3 PUTT Reborn (Encore96)
Version: 2.3.1 (HOTFIX BUILD 97) PUTT Reborn (Encore96)
Version: 2.3.1 PUTT Reborn (Encore96)
Version: 2.3.0 PUTT Reborn (Encore96)
Version: 2.2.3 (BUILD 93 HOTFIX) (Encore96)
Version: 2.2.3 PUTT Reborn (Encore96)
Version: 2.1.7 PUTT Reborn (Encore96)
Version: 2.1.6 PUTT Reborn (Encore96)
Version: 2.1.5 PUTT Reborn (Encore96)
Version: 2.1.4 PUTT Reborn (Encore96)
Version: 2.1.2 PUTT Reborn (Encore96)
Version: 2.1.0 PUTT Reborn (Encore96)
Version: 2.0.8 PUTT Reborn (Encore96)
Version: 2.0.5 (Build 58) PUTT Reborn (Encore96)
Version: 2.0.5 PUTT Reborn (Encore96)
Version: 2.0.4 PUTT Reborn (Encore96)
Version: 2.0.2 PUTT Reborn (NanoMiner)

Post has been editedNanoMiner - 01.04.20, 14:32
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 2.3.5 PUTT REBORN

* Mailss3,
People let him ask, and then against the developer.

Rep: (504)
* <maverick>,
Removed the Chinese version. Instead put global if a) is Ruth. B) There is a package on the server containing the global weather.

Rep: (0)
It seems everything is good, but Punk settings are not russifitsiruetsya why to.Hotya in before fasting is fully skinnable menu in Russian. Prompt can not do so.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (345)
This font does not want to?

Attached Image

Attached Image

And "to put everything," must be changed at least for
423-432 dp

Meizu M6 Note - Official Firmware (Post Lavik66 # 75055605)

there font

Rep: (23)
* Alan626,
I understand that removed Chinese weather but it worked and here anything in return is not established automatically, a pleasant surprise that is not listed.

Rep: (33)
* <maverick> , It was a beta version of the application, no one knew what sort of mistakes, you throw the weather?

* <maverick> , Dear, you dilute the panic out of nothing. If bug exists, (and if installed correctly it does not exist, especially in the version 2.9, check I am not alone) then put the weather of Flyme 7.0.0.0 G. If there is no root, or an error occurred, such as unpacking an archive, here jamb or my (broken file on the server), or your. I understand that you have a rut. Archive is not broken (it is checked more than once), and then the problem is not in the program - or you bet on the localization of the old version / stabilku or error deeper. Unfortunately, some error conditions (not enough space in / system, or decompression error) are not yet implemented visually, so that you can identify only with the log.

* <maverick> In addition, you can even device and firmware version is not indicated

Post has been editedAlan626 - 16.07.18, 08:56
Reason for editing: add.

* Mailss3,
No thanks, wipe and flashing helped get rid of this localization in which it is not known what else will come out in the future.
* Alan626,
The cap is indicated on which firmware put on.Meizu M6 Note Flyme 7.8.7.10 beta and does not return what did not and there is no error, no further correspondence on this subject interesting, 2 morelokale reliable and not so retired and replaced nothing to install and vshili knows what it and what is removed on the taste as I understand it.

* <maverick>,
Vilify everyone can)) Thank you) Further offtopic finish)

* Alan626,
Sasha, a list of remote programs show vvide table, but then so are afraid.

* villismall,
Uselessly. Though laid out all the source code (which I will not do), you still find something to complain about

Rep: (1755)
<maverick> @ 16.07.18, 03:22 *
China removed the weather but it is working

Yeah it worked ... But the weather forecast is behind by 12 hours. ;)
and who knows what vshili in it and what is removed on the taste as I understand

Like what ? As usual, instead ofChinese garbageDifferent from the hidden minersavagemessiahzine.com. }-)

* Alan626,
Nobody detractors, I understand that it is a huge work but when all put on abum and such a reaction, of course it is a beta, and who wants that and puts a list of desirable but that is removed and put that in return though nothing is placed.
For such works thanks.

* villismall,
It would be convenient that they are gone, and that return is established and there is no way retire a Chinese junk and what to remove someone who trash the need is.

Rep: (33)
* <maverick> I have nothing got out, all amazing, even for nothing more Bethke is not installed and not uninstalled. Why reflash and wipe out the weather when you could just set the weather? It's not so hard to do ...
Keep on the safe side, suddenly retire:
Attached fileWeather 3.1.0.apk(10.96 MB)

* Muffove
Bethke this topic is not necessary to publish!
They are only for internal testing

Rep: (19)
Confirm with the Russification 3 version, the settings are not transferred. And in other places there is little kitayschiny.

* GreshnikTB,
Nor device, nor the firmware
How do we detect a mistake?

Post has been editedNanoMiner - 17.07.18, 09:48

Rep: (19)
* NanoMiner , Firmware 7.8.7.10 Beta, m6 note

Post has been editedGreshnikTB - 17.07.18, 15:16
Reason for editing: Error

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/20, 22:51