Lenovo Yoga 330-11IGM | [netbook]

Rep: (86)
Lenovo Yoga 330-11IGM - Discussion
netbook: Windows 10 x64 | 11.6 "| Intel Celeron N4000
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Android | Remix OS пїЅ | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
Laptop Yoga 330 (11) is designed specifically to become your faithful assistant in all matters. This elegant model, weighing just over a kilogram made of quality materials, makes it easy to move from work to entertainment. Available in granite gray and onyx black.
Specifications
Device type - netbook
Operating system -Windows 10 Home
Model - Lenovo Yoga 330-11IGM
Color is gray, black
Case material - plastic
Design - Transformer
-TN + film screen
Screen Size - 11.6 "HD
Screen resolution - 1366x768
Pixel Density -135 ppi
Anti-reflective screen coating
Screen-touch
Processor - Intel Celeron N4000, 2 cores 1.1-2.6 GHz, automatic overclocking
Cache L2 -4 MB
Processor Architecture - Gemini Lake
Technological process - 14 nm
-DDR4, 2400 MHz, 4 GB RAM, integrated, without the possibility of addition
Graphic accelerator - Intel UHD 600, video memory is allocated from the operational
eMMC 32 GB (options 64, 128, 256)
CMOS webcam with fixed focal length and interface 2.0
Extended DolbyВ® Audio Premium Speaker System
Built-in microphone
Memory card support by card reader
SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC
Wi-Fi 802.11ac
Bluetooth 4.1
Interfaces / Connectors: USB 2.0 Port, USB 3.x Port, USB Type-C Ports
HDMI
Audio interfaces: 3.5 mm jack (microphone / audio)
Food: Li-Ion battery
Optional: Rapid Charge Technology

Dimensions: Depth 204 mm, Width 294 mm, Thickness 17.9 mm, Weight 1.25 kg
Link to of.sayt:
https: //www.lenovo.com...a-330-11/p/88YG3000888
Link to device drivers:
https: //pcsupport.leno...%2520%2528ideapad%2529
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
User's manual
Important characteristics of this accomodation!
The netbook supports hard drives SSD SATA m2 2280. The connector is located under the train.
100% drives with SSD m2 PCI-E 3.0 interface do not work, as well as the youngest model 120 GB SSD M.2 drive AMD Radeon R3Series [R3M120G8]
100% tested and working SSD SATA m2
New (6qcn46ww) and old (6qcn43ww) BIOS, respectively
Bios
Attached file6qcn47ww.exe(7.09 MB)
Attached file6qcn43ww.exe(7.07 MB)
Attached file6qcn46ww.exe(7.07 MB)
Drivers
Reviews

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 17.12.19, 13:44
Reason for editing: Review, author November_Man

Rep: (0)
* gide-block , Should be updated at all?

* DruzhbaConst The world is not standing still)))) I'm still not a test of its strong, but the article is about the change. The main thing that I ponyal- from now updates should be put on how the new.

Today there was a glitch. During a game of Tankzors there was a complete system hang with a crash in the columns. I made a reboot and wifi was gone, the blue tooth is working and there is no wi-fi (but I know one module). Solution: through the BIOS to turn off wregles, run the laptop - blue tooth, too, will fall off. Then reboot into the BIOS and enable wregles, start-up and wi-fi works.

Rep: (6)
gide-block @ 23.08.20, 2:24*
Today there was a glitch. During a game of Tankzors there was a complete system hang with a crash in the columns.

Yesterday caught the same bug. Saved only by a forced reboot, ugh ugh do not fall off ...

Well, the campaign, and I was not spared this punishment now wi-fi only occurs after you reboot. There have written above, only Intel's radio works without glitches. Here I would like to know which model is suitable module. I Ali found here suchhttps://aliexpress.ru/....0.17cf3c00WbJSA1&mp=1. interesting approach or not. Our own thishttps://aliexpress.ru/....0.17cf3c00WbJSA1&mp=1. Price vary three times.

Post has been editedgide-block - 27.08.20, 15:08

* NeaDisi,
What is radio? To order and install, my dead until ordered home.

* gide-block And why do you again dancing with a tambourine on perturbation Intel AX200NGW old module and will be the norm despite the fact that Wi-Fi and 6 BT 5.0 support

terig @ 05.09.20, 21:02*
intel AX200NGW

So I it first found, even in the cart Ali put, but ... zasumlevalsya. And here on the forum just silence and bought a home yet, will soon have to come. Now-cha with his pay will order.
What is surprising, Bluetooth mouse works and there is no wi-fi.

Post has been editedgide-block - 06.09.20, 08:47

Well, here come the modulehttps://aliexpress.ru/...311.0.0.74e933edQEy7M5set and even a mouse .. undecided. Then he looked more closely, and the antenna should be on the other should be connected. There was wi-fi and mouse zakonnektilas. We will continue to look at how much it will be enough.

Rep: (3)
Hello!
I bought the other day with a subject's hands. There is certainly something to take a hand.
Has anyone seen a lower part of the body (with perforation for speakers) on sale (Ali for example)?

As I understand it, the right two ports: two usb 3.0 super speed, but do not understand the account usb type A with battery icon - a PD connector for other devices?

Whether it is possible through them to charge the laptop itself? This question is for some reason ignored throughout the two years of the topic. Yes or no?

Will the add-in graphics cards through the external connectors?

I also have a damaged cable. Willing slightly shorten it and soldering in the conversion unit. His anyone make out?

While sitting on its 32 gigabaytaytah. With all maramoystvami remains only 2.5. I can not wait when the stick a SSD. System 2004 rose smoothly, without a hitch. While I put the home edition, because it is a key sewn on it. All standing at attention, all very worthy.
Enjoyed before Digma E203 - when, in general, that, of similar characteristics, there is a feeling that if heaven and earth difference between them.

Rep: (7)
ppsx @ 21.10.20, 07:57*
As I understand it, the right two ports: two usb 3.0 super speed, but do not understand the account usb type A with battery icon - a PD connector for other devices?
Whether it is possible through them to charge the laptop itself? This question is for some reason ignored throughout the two years of the topic. Yes or no?

In the header the following link:
Ports and connectors
USB 3.0 (always included for recharging devices)
USB 2.0
Type C

PD can only be Type C.
Specification Thunderbolt 2 is not documented as an external video card and / or require an external power supply.

Rep: (3)
What do you think about the possibility of Rebollo proca on the N4120? What difficulties can arise? Moved from N3450 to N4000, and the difference in the nuclei oh how noticeable.

In short home radios Gamna !!! month worked, and blue tooth died as wi-fi still not fallen off. Now I will be ordered to Intel for 1500 rubles.

gide-block @ 25.10.20, 15:27*
In short home radios Gamna !!! month worked, and blue tooth died as wi-fi still not fallen off. Now I will be ordered to Intel for 1500 rubles.

My Yoga mileage children. 2 years, time between a couple of months. He took to traveling. I bought a home for $ 4 a whistle as a reserve on the links above.

And my 2.5 year. True it is used on a daily basis. Now again I earned radio through blue tooth. Wi-fi does not fall off, as sometimes happens with cutters mouse. Mouse can not sin, it is also weather after buying no - logitech pebble m350.

gide-block @ 28.10.20, 07:18*
and sometimes milling takes place with the mouse.

Problems with the mouse on the 2%
2 Review 100:
Advantages:
Price
Disadvantages:
Loses touch
Comment:
Inexpensive, can be used. But always loses the connection after a short sleep

Disadvantages:
BT work to tick, twitching pointer, friezes .. but there is. )
surprise was the lack of a rolling wheel left / vpravo..uzhe and forget that there are mice with a simple wheel ..

Comment:
It creates the impression of a "trial of the pen", which of course by this producer did not expect ..
upd: on the third day climbed schools))

Rep: (30)
Hello!
Does anyone have any image of the OS out of the box?

kolodiazniy @ 03.11.20, 18:43*
Hello!

restore the system by means of recovery from Lenovo. next to the power button is a button (pressing the clip).

kolodiazniy @ 03.11.20, 18:43*
Hello!

if anything, readhere

Rep: (30)
skin_cat @ 03.11.20, 21:05*
restore the system by means of recovery from Lenovo

Restore function is tied to a special storage section,
containing data for this procedure.
With me at the hands of an instance of a destroyed markings.
That's why I need an image.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.11.20, 14:09