Lenovo Yoga 330-11IGM | [netbook]

Rep: (82)
Lenovo Yoga 330-11IGM - Discussion
netbook: Windows 10 x64 | 11.6 "| Intel Celeron N4000
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Android | Remix OS пїЅ | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
Laptop Yoga 330 (11) is designed specifically to become your faithful assistant in all matters. This elegant model, weighing just over a kilogram made of quality materials, makes it easy to move from work to entertainment. Available in granite gray and onyx black.
Specifications
Device type - netbook
Operating system -Windows 10 Home
Model - Lenovo Yoga 330-11IGM
Color is gray, black
Case material - plastic
Design - Transformer
-TN + film screen
Screen Size - 11.6 "HD
Screen resolution - 1366x768
Pixel Density -135 ppi
Anti-reflective screen coating
Screen-touch
Processor - Intel Celeron N4000, 2 cores 1.1-2.6 GHz, automatic overclocking
Cache L2 -4 MB
Processor Architecture - Gemini Lake
Technological process - 14 nm
-DDR4, 2400 MHz, 4 GB RAM, integrated, without the possibility of addition
Graphic accelerator - Intel UHD 600, video memory is allocated from the operational
eMMC 32 GB (options 64, 128, 256)
CMOS webcam with fixed focal length and interface 2.0
Extended DolbyВ® Audio Premium Speaker System
Built-in microphone
Memory card support by card reader
SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC
Wi-Fi 802.11ac
Bluetooth 4.1
Interfaces / Connectors: USB 2.0 Port, USB 3.x Port, USB Type-C Ports
HDMI
Audio interfaces: 3.5 mm jack (microphone / audio)
Food: Li-Ion battery
Optional: Rapid Charge Technology

Dimensions: Depth 204 mm, Width 294 mm, Thickness 17.9 mm, Weight 1.25 kg
Link to of.sayt:
https: //www.lenovo.com...a-330-11/p/88YG3000888
Link to device drivers:
https: //pcsupport.leno...%2520%2528ideapad%2529
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
User's manual
Important characteristics of this accomodation!
The netbook supports hard drives SSD SATA m2 2280. The connector is located under the train.
100% drives with SSD m2 PCI-E 3.0 interface do not work, as well as the youngest model 120 GB SSD M.2 drive AMD Radeon R3Series [R3M120G8]
100% tested and working SSD SATA m2
New (6qcn46ww) and old (6qcn43ww) BIOS, respectively
Bios
Attached file6qcn47ww.exe(7.09 MB)
Attached file6qcn43ww.exe(7.07 MB)
Attached file6qcn46ww.exe(7.07 MB)
Drivers
Reviews

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 17.12.19, 13:44
Reason for editing: Review, author November_Man

Actually, a small review.
For a week as a netbook I tested it a little, between work and household chores, the impressions are purely like that.
The netbook fully complies with the declared specifications of length \ width \ weight. I have it gray. Plastic structure and color reminiscent of metal, if you do not know that the body of plastic - something did not understand. Assembled very high quality, all parts fit together perfectly. Inside, everything is also ideally - each cable or wire is in its place. There are no complaints about the quality, it is even very aesthetically very good.
The netbook is equipped with a keyboard without a digital block, no backlight, the Fn key includes, in spite of everything, lower case, that is, F1-F12 keys. The movement of the buttons is clear, for me so quiet, pleasant. Russian and English layout is applied in the same white color. Of the claims - of course they could have made the backlight, for work in the dark.
The netbook has connectors: on the left side, a power connector with charge indication, usb2.0, a card reader and a combined output for headphones and a microphone.
On the right side of the HDMI is full-sized, USB 3.0, USB -C. Also on the right side there is a button for turning on the netbook (it is lit up with a blue-white color when it is working).
All connectors at a sufficient distance from each other, when devices are connected to them, do not interfere with each other. There is a complaint about the power button - well, it’s not very convenient. Very often when you move a netbook in the on state (for example, when you lie and read), you involuntarily press this button.
And the claim to the card reader - the SD card is not fixed, but simply inserted. At the same time, she sits there very freely.
The touchpad is implemented over the entire surface assigned to it, that is, and on the buttons. I did not feel the inconvenience. The touchpad is accurate and responsive, the buttons are pressed accurately and clearly, with a certain effort. There are no complaints about the touchpad.
Regarding the heating - when watching movies, listening to music, working in the office, surfing the Internet - the netbook does not heat up. When playing games - the device is heated. The temperature is not measured, but quite tolerable.
Autonomous work - in the mixed mode, from an incomplete charge to not full discharge 4 hours.
All connectors work well at set speeds. The only thing, when connected to a gaming 29 inch 2k 21: 9 monitor, the refresh rate did not cross the threshold of 60 Hz. Although it may be due to the fact that HDMI. BB is connected via displayport, and supports 75Hz by default. But it is not so important.
When outputting to a large monitor, performance does not fall either in the office, or when watching movies at FHD, or when surfing the Internet through Microsoft Edge, and even when playing Z steel soldiers at 2k resolution. Other games did not try on an external monitor.
The built-in screen has a standard (not anti-glare) but not very bad TN matrix, with sufficiently saturated colors and a decent margin of brightness. I saw on more expensive devices frankly worse matrix. Here she is very decent. But the lack of like all - small viewing angles.
Sound. The sound is there, it even has some form, as they say. I do not know, due to some hardware features, or software, but the sound is quite decent for such a device. When you turn on dolbyaudio in movies, the sound becomes rich, rich. The sound has a very large volume margin.
When playing sound through headphones, everything is also very good, even some volume is present, especially if the headphones are of high quality.
When playing via Bluetooth, Dolbybud does not work, and the sound becomes quiet and standard.
Stuffing netbook - painted in the characteristics. And having tested it in gaming applications, I will honestly say - it met all expectations. Netbook pulls games, and not only solitaire from the store, which I was incredibly happy). The only negative is the inability to add RAM (although this is a doubtfully necessary action), this processor supports up to 8GB.
Well, now, perhaps, the main plus of this device is its form factor. A light transformer netbook with a touchscreen is exactly what you need if you want to lie on the sofa and surf on the Internet!
I don’t regret a penny of money spent on it, and that it was him who took it, and not the tablet with the keyboard of the irbis, which was originally planned.
ZY Slightly edited the reviewer, dropped 1 minus, since it is possible to install SSD SATA m2 format 2280.

Post has been editedNovember_Man - 05.08.18, 08:42
Reason for editing: updated

Rep: (1)
Can you please tell me how much free memory did he originally have? And is it possible to connect an external hard disk to it, or only a memory card is suitable?
Well, the replacement of windows is also very interesting

* ajzhelina , * ajzhelina , it was a little more than 10 free. I bought a Toshiba L200 Slim hard disk, 500 gigabyte, I bought an adapter for USB-C 3.1 and plugged it in - everything works fine. Now I upload games / programs to it, test and write a reviewer. But in general, the netbook has already met its hopes! Games pulls !!!

Fine! Thank! Once the game draws, it means that simple manipulations with the video will go. And has he already had an office out of the box?

* ajzhelina , there is no office out of the box. At least I did not have. I need to install separately.

Touched thoughtfully in the store. The office was, but demanded activation. or by entering a key or purchasing a license. But he stood.

* ajzhelina Well, there is no activation key in the bundle, and so this trial version goes to Windows :-) and how does it feel, after thoughtfully touching the netbook? If you have any questions - ask

Rep: (11)
November_Man @ 07.16.18, 12:17*
Ajzhelina, Well, there is no activation key in the bundle, and so this trial version goes to Windows and how does it feel after thoughtfully touching the netbook? If you have any questions - ask

It is interesting to work in wi-fi surfing mode, with a working office. Hours 7 will pull out?
If possible, I would like more live photos of the device.
Based on the review, it turns out that you can not insert the SD card and forget about it? Will not hold?
Expand the memory at all in any way?
Is the laptop charging through taypsy?
Thank!

Post has been editedinfinite_me - 16.07.18, 21:22

* ajzhelina And how does it feel after thoughtfully pushing a netbook? If you have any questions - ask

In the hands of the hold very much. Only while in the next couple of months they decided to build a stationary comp: (
Of the questions: how much he pulls the browser with a dozen open tabs, plus several open Word documents and telegrams. Well, is it really possible to use Photoshop of the latest version on it (and the like). Damn, I chose to choose something for work and realized that I was hopelessly behind the times :))

* ajzhelina Well, I did not open a dozen, but I'll try. Just where the photoshop was, not quite old. I will look, I will look. Autonomy with the office probably will not be able to measure :) but it seems to me that everything is OK there. In the evening, when I get home, I’ll download more pictures of the device

Posted 07/17/2018 11:21:

* infinite_me Well, if you do not shake the device, then it will not fall out. If you shake - fall out. I use the usb - c 3.1 adapter to connect to the hard disk. Everything suits me

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedNovember_Man - 17.07.18, 11:18

Rep: (0)
I would like to know when switching to tablet mode, the keyboard and touchpad are also active (that is, it cannot be clouded, it presses itself). And how is the keyboard? Comfortable, like? You just have to type a lot and the keyboard is of great importance.

* an.mal20115 as soon as you unfold the screen more than 180 degrees, the touchpad and keyboard are turned off. In this case, all interface connectors remain in operation - usb, card reader, power and hdmi
If you worked on netbooks or tablets with a keyboard and know this form factor, then you should definitely like the keyboard. I print though And not much, but in the blind and all without problems. Everything is very good, the keyboard is low-profile with a clear keystroke, and they are not taut, but they are not quite perceptible either, for me it’s in the perfect balance that you rarely see.
Some oftopa:
about the snow leopard - in the first place, the processor is weaker there by itself, in the second, the built-in video is 400, and here it is 600, well, in the third, I am honestly disappointed with the quality of the snow leopard. There the best is the IPS screen, but with an unnecessary resolution for a tablet with such characteristics.

Post has been editedNovember_Man - 18.07.18, 11:33
Reason for editing: Completed

photo live

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Thank you very much, photos are very helpful.
On the device, you need to watch live streams and make entries in the Vorodovo document. What do you think, to cope with such a task without brakes?

* an.mal20115 Watch stream - it's the same thing as watching YouTube? If yes - then YouTube in HD features gorgeous, no friezes, lag and general brakes. I connected to 2k monitor - and watched the video in FHD, everything was fine. But to cope with documents vordovsky him God himself he commanded. In general, here is what is strange - I read the other sections, where choosing a new laptop for school. And the reason, whether brand new i5 eighth series, or even i7 cope with office and YouTube. I probably got it wrong in iron and in general in this life, but the processor celeron well deal with it, and yesterday I ran gta 5 on the minimum salary, it is playable. Stalker clear sky runs on average, Rage at the maximum, and all sorts of halflayfy2 left4dead on the highest setting, about different strategies generally silent. Or I have a netbook something special caught? XD

Post has been editedNovember_Man - 18.07.18, 12:34

I also always thought that any laptop can handle office applications, as well as articles on the Internet and videos on YouTube. But I also found a controversy on the forms, i5 or i7 for study, so I got worried.

Thank you very much, very helpful in choosing a netbook)

Post has been editedan.mal20115 - 18.07.18, 12:37

* an.mal20115 , in fact, if in doubt, then you can take such a model with a 4-core Pentium, there are another 8 gigabytes of RAM and 128/256 ssd. True, such a model was not delivered to us, I would take

* November_Man,
not found with 4 cores and 8 gigs

Post has been editedDzdzin - 21.07.18, 13:12

* Dzdzin , Can you tell me which city / store, well, the cost?

St. Petersburg, there is a model with 2 cores and 4GB RAM and ssd drive 32,

Posted 07/21/2018 8:10 PM:

* November_Man, and I have a question whether it is possible to connect another ssd or just a hard disk there?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/07/20, 1:23