> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi MiPad 4/4 Plus - Purchase | Tablet, 8 and 10 "

Rep: (956)
PurchaseXiaomi MiPad 4/4 Plus
PictureXiaomi MiPad 4
Description |Mi Pad 4 talk пїЅ | Discussion MiPad 4 Plus пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ

The weight of the package Mi Pad 4 standard: 630 g.
The weight of the package Mi Pad 4 Plus standard: 880 g.
Sellers Mi Pad 4
Sellers Mi Pad 4 Plus

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 30.06.19, 22:11
Reason for editing: Xiaomi MC Store

Rep: (6)
* Copkerity,
Fake is not a fake, but the price is still unreal, bends almost 100 bucks. We are waiting for more offers and alignment to adequate limits cheat.

Rep: (27)
Copkerity @ 06/27/18, 01:38*
Here, from yesterday stands, from the 26th.
It seems not fake.
http: //s.aliexpress.co...RzEzu? fromSns = WhatsApp
here's another
http://s.aliexpress.com/EjAFzMzu?fromSns

Just stunned with prices (((((
mesyatsok campaign must wait for an adequate price.

Rep: (2212)
M
Topic moved to subsectionBuying devices

Rep: (11)
This is what ETStart answers.https: //www.aliexpress...-Face/32888037018.html
Insolent, of course I will not increase the processing time, and so sending within 7 days.

Emily Wang: Hi Dear Customer

it's in stock.

But there is no need for any product. hope you can understand.

It takes you a long time.

can you help us with extend the time?

thank you very much.

Waiting for your early reply.
Enjoy Shopping!
Kind regards
Jenny

Rep: (73)
mr.plag @ 07/06/18 13:28*
Of course, I will not increase the processing time, and so will be sent within 7 days.
I would not be surprised if they are sold at the last moment, the type will send: D.

Rep: (11)
* maggot666x By the way, they still have Waiting for pickup statuses. In my opinion, you can generate tracking, give the buyer and pull in this status for some time.

Post has been editedmr.plag - 06.07.18, 14:37

Rep: (0)
And what price should be adequate?

Rep: (40)
* painful , as if:
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is available in two body colors - black and gold. The cost of a WiFi version with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of ROM is 169 dollars. A modification with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage will cost $ 215. The 4G (4/64) version costs $ 230. Sales of new items will start on June 27.

Rep: (0)
* Syzo ,
Do you think it will cost so much?

* painful , I do not think, I hope and wait, I answered the question, see the announcement Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro and Mi Pad 4 officially presented

And I am waiting for lower prices. Well, 15-16, but not 20.

Rep: (12)
Apparently, 11.11 and thousands will have to wait for 13-14 to buy the maximum version for 4/64 LTE ...

Rep: (739)
* SYZo,
There will be no such prices if you consider that the last price was about 14-15 ty. I think in a couple of months will fall on the top three sput.

* Stalkerus , well, 20 (19) - 3 = 17 (16). Which is closer to my expectations.

Stalkerus @ 07/07/18, 19:35*
If you take into account that pad3 last price was about 14-15 sput

Last year, in the end of August and in the beginning of September, Pad 3 was trading on ali and GB at 11 sput. And then when the price was removed from production, the lightning speed took off right up to 18990 (on Ali). so here, too, most likely the price will fall for the younger version of thousands to 11-12 ...

Rep: (174)
https: //www.aliexpress...608.0.0.55282629CCTvX3In the off-store, we are waiting for the LTE version

Rep: (13)
* Vladkor97,
Xiaomi does not have an official store on Ali, only its own website. This is another reseller

* diemap,
Actually there is. This is what he is, I speak as a former smart orange employee

Rep: (13)
* Vladkor97,
wonderful but
1) Ali has NO AND HAD NO official stores on Ali, only mic.kom. Keep a separate store for them expensive.
2) Be it official - he would not sell at a premium of almost 100 bucks. On my.kom price no extra charge, if that
3) Nowhere on the page of this store does not indicate that this is an official store or at least an official reseller
4) At the xiaomi office, obviously, not a word about this store either
5) In other branches of the forum there are a lot of complaints that it comes from used store or marriage
6) The shop is open all year
7) There is no official cover on the Mi Pad 4 for sale. It is unlikely that Xiaomi, which almost earns it on accessories, would admit it.
In general, it is tempting, but hard to believe. Yes, and at other, more reliable, resellers, the price is lower. It is unlikely that the price would be higher in the store

* diemap ,
1. The store in Ali was officially opened a little over a year ago, this is not particularly the case, as the company’s priority is white supplies. A tick of the type of a proven brand or something also testifies to the official nature, it is written next to it that in this case the purchase goes either from the manufacturer or from the official supplier.
2. The markup is caused by logistics, maintenance costs of warehouses, personnel + Ali commission and sales, in general, prices here are lower than most sellers. The mic sells only in countries where it is officially represented, with all extra charges, taxes and other things.
3.4. Look from the computer to the mark next to the store name. The launch of the store on Ali was not particularly spread, the reasons are higher, this is just an additional distribution channel.
5. There are complaints about any store, and goldway and fantacy, anywhere, without them anywhere.
6. Because whether or not to use Ali as a channel for deliveries to the CIS countries was decided last year. During the incident with customs, when they stopped all parcels. The question was decided personally by Aron (head of the Russian division) and representatives of the site
7. Cover - a matter of time. Many now all put on pre-orders.
I do not in any way defend or advertise the store, just say it as it is. I myself think to order there.

Post has been editedVladkor97 - 09.07.18, 01:00

Rep: (73)
* Vladkor97 , 2 differences in price compared to other hucksters I do not see.

3,4 b There are other baryg.

6. No idea what and how, but judging by the news - the problems with customs are just smart orange and arranged. Of course, after the hype and ruled the type.

Zy I look at alik all removed the version from the choice for the order. Only wifi everything is on sale. Is there really no information on supplies?

Post has been editedmaggot666x - 09.07.18, 09:26

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/22/20, 04:40