> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL - Buy | Smartphone, 6 "

Rep: (2242)
PurchaseAsus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL
PictureAsus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

Buy

Promotions when buying a phone.
1. Asus store - the promotion promo code and the headset as a gift has ended. Previously received promotional codes are valid until July 20.
2. In the salons of MTS, a special offer is valid upon the purchase of 1000 tr. cashback. These are not points, these are “live” money, money is credited to MTS. The promotion is valid until July 23.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVolkodav. - 12.11.20, 23:08
Reason for editing: Powered by the new standard section

Rep: (29)
I would not be surprised if 21 numbers appear in Asus Shop 4/64, so that the coupons would be burned

Rep: (288)
* Igor Che, sarcasm))

21 numbers will appear so that the coupons will burn

Are your pessimistic guesses justified? Rereadthispost and ask yourself a question: why did you extend the validity of coupons?

DNS rolled out the date: the 13th. Even if you focus on it - coupons have a stock: 7 days before the 20th.

Post has been editedboltic - 03.07.18, 09:05

Rep: (3)
Dns date rolled out even hell knows when. Yesterday it was once again confirmed that off. The store will start on July 3, and this is by the way logical. 10 more are not even, and already panic. How do you live then?

Rep: (41)
Yes, today may not be on sale.

Rep: (19)
And personal promotional codes? And then he secured the moment as always, if someone refuses to buy can share?

Rep: (41)
Psix-end @ 07/03/2018, 11:11*
And personal promotional codes? And then he secured the moment as always, if someone refuses to buy can share?

Not. Can anyone enter. I have 2, as soon as I make a successful order, I will give the second here

Rep: (30)
Maybe waiting for the corrections of the jambs and the appearance of the new firmware, so they slow down, it would be logical .. because the blurred user experience does not compensate you for the discount.

Rep: (19)
* wellguy,
OK got it.

If anyone in Moscow time, I will exchange with you for a delicious foamy or any other sweets of your choice :)

Rep: (4)
Concerning 4/64 and the goodies of today's answer.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
In the ASUS brand stores in the MSC phones have not been received, and consultants are not aware of the delivery time.

Post has been editedNotsu - 03.07.18, 11:00

Rep: (18)
and you can put in the basket
Attached Image

only .... Products marked with *** are not available in the required quantity or they are not in stock!

Rep: (0)
Batyok @ 07/03/18, 11:06*
only .... Products marked with *** are not available in the required quantity or they are not in stock!

How did you add the phone to the cart?

Post has been editedspider.orc - 03.07.18, 11:16

Live playing, buy effortlessly)

Posted 07/03/2018 11:35:

Add the bodies to the basket and make sure there are no gifts ..

Rep: (18)
Spider.orc @ 07/03/18 11:16*
In garbage?

* spider.orc,
added to the comparison - then to the cart

Rep: (10)
Sser888 @ 07/03/18, 15:31*
Live playing, buy effortlessly)

Posted 07/03/2018 at 15:35:

Add the bodies to the basket and make sure there are no gifts ..

And no one promised that everyone would get gifts.

skif777 @ 07/03/18 11:56*
And no one promised that everyone would get gifts.

If you immediately rolled up both version of the phone, then there would be no complaints. But on the fact from the very beginning and to date, only 3/32 is available, so many, including me, waited 4/64. And instead of an apology for a long expectation, the Taiwanese company also deprived us of gifts. A very ugly act (if you do not say a pig) to your audience from the "Asus", especially considering that the headphones could really end (although it was possible to offer something equal to something), but the semi-annual warranty could not end in any way.

And someone squeaked that 2000 is not at all the difference between the two versions) taking into account the ears and the certificate, what's the difference ..

Posted 07/03/2018 12:48:

Knaitingale correctly wrote, I would like to do nicely, I would replace my ears + certificate with something else, for example, with the same power bank. But most of all amused by the "parrot", who writes that gifts are in force and start today)

Post has been editedSser888 - 03.07.18, 12:48

Rep: (10)
If both versions of the phone were immediately rolled out, then there would be no complaints.

And if they immediately rolled out without gifts, then there was no holivar either. Well, I don’t like to take someone without gifts, so let them take other companies with gifts. Gifts attract the first buyers, and now something to attract.

* skif777, on the gifts themselves, I do not care, at least for such. I do not give a damn (sorry for the tautology) on careless attitude to yourself. I would not say a bad word about "Asus" in any of the possible options:

- there would be no gifts initially.

- or version 4/64 would be available at the start.

- or version 4/64 would be unavailable at the start, but unlike 3/32, it wouldn’t have dies about free headphones and a guarantee on the screen.

Taiwanese did the worst possible option from scratch creating a negative attitude towards potential buyers.

Rep: (2)
Announcement of version 4/64 "Today" is probably at 23.59. He twirled it in MTS and his notes 5th. Outwardly, I liked more notes 5. The sound is definitely better than the notes 5, it is louder, cleaner. On cameras it’s as if all the same, still shooting (Prohibition on cameras, at work). It tempts only 5k battery. Eh very hard to choose ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01.02.21, 12:23