OnePlus 6 - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 6.28 "

Rep: (323)
Marriage and RepairOneplus 6
PictureOnePlus 6, Models: A6000, A6003 | Codename: enchilada
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | OnePlus 6 Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image

Useful

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 14.04.20, 22:49
Reason for editing: Screen Replacement (personal experience of our users)

Rep: (2187)
M
Topic moved to subsectionOneplus

Rep: (87)
* Legacy777,
As far as I heard, OnePlus does not release parts, only with donars to look. Therefore, it is likely that the original will not be different.

Rep: (1)
Hello everyone, I have everything perfect, except for one moment, a couple of times my phone did not respond to the finger scanner! Did not react at all! As if the phone just do not touch

* Legacy777 What is the brightness of the screen? Where exactly blinks? In general, describe how to reproduce (: until I noticed my blink on my own

Rep: (757)
jeka640m @ 3.07.18, 0:09*
A couple of times my phone did not respond to the finger scanner! Did not react at all!

Yes, it happens ... Every 2-3 days. I think the updates will correct.
Legacy777 @ 3.07.18, 5:22*
Is the screen flickering in very bright light?

Did not notice.

Rep: (17)
* tukreb , apparently all the same, the light did not evenly fall on the sensor, it is no longer possible to repeat. With auto brightness, the light fell through the blinds on the phone (bright sunny), it began to flicker like parkinson, while the blinds shook the wind, was scared even by the phone)

Post has been editedLegacy777 - 03.07.18, 07:28

* Legacy777 the effect of the decomposition of light into the colors of the rainbow, if the light “correctly” fell through the blinds

Rep: (17)
Today I went to bathe in the bright sun. Auto brightness goes crazy when it gets out of the maximum. It starts to flicker quickly. Disable auto brightness all the rules.

Rep: (2)
* tukreb at the office site prices are for parts and repairs

* lega16 , there was not a long time ago the one plus forum, where fans raised different questions, including about repairs. Maybe something has changed and even the software support has changed

Rep: (27)
* spooky , che as something suspicious, did not drop?

Rep: (107)
butsadness

* spooky The first photo is 100% from falling on a stone.
The remaining two are possible because of the design features, you need more cases to accurately answer: lol:

Rep: (0)
Antipiar? Can not so break the glass by pressing the volume button. Is that in the grip trying to make louder / quieter. Plus, I agree with the post above - it is clear that there was a blow or something like that. Imho

Rep: (18)
Flashjkee @ 07/10/18, 20:56*
Antipiar? Can not so break the glass by pressing the volume button. Is that in the grip trying to make louder / quieter. Plus, I agree with the post above - it is clear that there was a blow or something like that. Imho

There quite possibly took place the bend of the phone out of the plane. He sat down in jeans with a phone in his pocket, got a deformation and, with the least durability, got chipped glass and then went running) The glass is strong but fragile. I do not think that the problem is so catastrophic. I doubt that this is due to overheating or melting of glass, so I think a limited circle of users will have a defect. And the 3 in this sample is small things.

* len4ikrem Yes no, even armor-piercing glass can be broken if removed along the edge of the glass. That is why they make the gap between the glass and the case or pour plastic. It is very likely that when bending (rather strong) the glass touches where the volume control breaks.

* spooky Well, ass gives more bend than fingers: lol: I think 2/3 of the mass of the peasant will be enough to burst.

Rep: (18)
Tukreb @ 07/11/18, 11:33*
bending (pretty strong)

I have all the plastic on the very first One + 1 cracked, on the places where the cutouts are all sorts (just where the power and volume buttons are there, the most). He just does not burst like glass. And here it is)
In general, this phone is much better not to bend. Glass sooner or later burst.
Spooky @ 07/11/18, 11:36*
something doesn't seem to be the case

Well, there is an even bend from the center. And if you make oblique, ie, in different planes. Fuck knows how he will bend it in my pocket if I sit with him)

Post has been editedlen4ikrem - 11.07.18, 11:42

Rep: (3)
I post photos on request

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* rustam76-76 in the back pocket worn? The holder in the car too tight pressed?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 7:04