> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 8 SE - MIUI Firmware

Rep: (1265)
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE - MIUI Firmware
PictureMi8SE, Mi8i, Codename: Sirius. Model: M1805E2A - China version
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Unlock bootloaders Xiaomi пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices - Firmware | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Important information!

Drivers and Utilities
ADB and Fastboot install one of your choice

Official firmware

Official download pages:H www.miui.com
Firmware archive
Semi-official download pagehttps://mirom.ezbox.idv.tw/en/phone/sirius/

China Stable

Recovery - for installation from Recovery it is also "three points", TWRP;
Fastboot - for installation in Fastboot mode (hare) from MiFlash, EDL.

Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10

China Developer

Recovery - for installation from Recovery it is also "three points", TWRP;
Fastboot - for installation in Fastboot mode (hare) from MiFlash, EDL.

Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10

Localized firmware based on official
All localized / custom firmware should be installed only on the UNLOCKED bootloader from TWRP Recovery

Instructions
Recovery / Root / Kernel

Recovery

Root
To get Root access, simply flush the Magisk archive from the TWRP.
Magisk is already built into TWRP by wzsx150 LR.Team. Magisk versions between 16.6 and 18.2 on Mi8SE do not work.18.2 working.

Kernel

miscellanea

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 12.05.20, 16:20
Reason for editing: Official TWRP 3.3.1-0

Rep: (6)
* ctaryi Do not believe everything. The other applications work well. The index on the mail I have only sound and figure to not read the message on the icon and all, no curtain or screen pop-up or blockage. I gave him everything, even the background without restrictions. And setting the battery can always eat it, and the autorun, which I had not done, and everything worked perfectly.

Rep: (2)
* duha.80 You read a few posts above, there does not come from the VC pop-up notification. Maybe there is also somewhere you need to set the priority to "High".

* ruska4k Everywhere should all

Rep: (2)
* duha.80 , Well, maybe more Yandex.Mail not fully optimized. Wait for the update might fix.

* ruska4k Can. But I have this same version was miui 11 stable all worked

Rep: (19)
in extreme releases MIUI something redone in terms of notification, except Mifita buggy Weather & Clock widget - cured by raising the priority of similar MiFit
I believe that by Yandex should be similar

Rep: (189)
duha.80 @ 27.06.20, 05:47*
ctaryi, do not believe everything. The other applications work well

I believe: D. He decided to check. I reaffirm that there is a joint. Question one, or in MIUI in Yandex: ten messages sent by itself (Mayl.ru) to itself (Yandeks.ru) a couple of times all the same has received the notification.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

So I do not use it, the main Mayl.ru, just for fun decided to try ... :)

Post has been editedctaryi - 27.06.20, 14:54

Rep: (1)
I became very quiet sound in the conversation dynamics. And yes mesh net. Does not prove someone where to dig?

Rep: (106)
I have not heard that there have miui 12, put Masik, Thu all sad. At eu stocks not? Or to put it, do not care for the version, the main thing is not to fall to flash etc ..

Rep: (11)
* dmytox ,
Ey standards

Rep: (0)
Hello! Gameday what to do? It was on my device does not clear and the curve miui. I decided to flash. Installed TWRP (now and can not remember which), freewheeling Mi8SE_MIUI_V11.0.3.1.QEBCNXM_MiRoom_10.0 and now eternal loading mirum all. What do you tell your fingers, if not difficult. It seems not a brick and does not work. Thank you in advance. In twrp (3.3.1 101) does not go hanging on the initial screen, when trying to alter twrp bottles at the end produces outputs feyl. I tried to alter twrp TWRP-3.3.1-1029-DX

Post has been editedbuscot - Yesterday, 23:07

Rep: (122)
* buscot You need to do everything according to the instructions, put tvrp, go to tvrp, allow modification of the day svayp, restarts of tvrp in tvrp, go to clean up, bottom right click format date button, confirm by typing yes or The, waits restart of tvrp in tvrp, dump the firmware on the internal memory through instal set, waiting, reboot the system. I think you missed the point of the format of the date.

Rep: (0)
* Yurik)) Thanks buddy really missed the restart after the wipe). Thank!

Rep: (27)
* buscot You shote 10 android. If before it was 8 or 9, then the system will not start. To start sew Anglo-Kitaika 10 android and then sew it for you.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/06/20, 12:43