> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL - Official firmware

Rep: (2178)
Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL - Official firmware
PictureAsus Max Pro, Zenfone Max Pro M1, ZB602KL, X00TD
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | ASUS Owners Club пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Important warning!
About Android 9!

When upgrading from Android 8.1 Oreo to Android 9 Pie, all firmware, starting from 2017/16/16903.050 and higher, are installed exclusively through 15.2016.1902.340

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Official firmware
TWRP firmware stock
Service firmware

OTA 16.2017.2007.084
OTA 16.2017.2004.063>> 082
OTA 16.2017.2004.063 + Gdrive
OTA 16.2017.1912.060
OTA 16.2017.1910.059
OTA 16.2017.1906.055 Android 9
OTA 2017.2017.1906.057 Android 9for updating from 053 and from 056 firmware /mirrors for download
Deodexed firmware 8.1 (Oreo MR1)

Instructions
Recovery

We sew in Fastboot mode through the terminal with the command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Accordingly, the downloaded file should be renamed or the team to score the file name.

Storage of all rekaveri factory and on TwrpMega

TWRP
Twrp-3.4.0-0-X00TD
TWRP for X00TD
TWRP for 060 firmware
Twrp-3.3.1-0-X00T-android9-20191005
twrp-3.2.3-0-X00T-20180822
twrp-3.2.3-0-X00T-20180902
twrp-3.2.3-0-X00T-20181031
twrp-3.2.3-0-X00T-20190114
twrp-3.2.3-0-X00T-20190122
twrp-3.3.1-0-X00T-20190525
twrp-3.3.1-0-X00T-20190526
twrp-3.3.1.0-X00T-r40-20190605
twrp-3.3.1-0-X00T-r47-20190806

Native Asus Recovery
Attached filerecovery.img(50.04 MB)

SkyHawk Recovery Project

miscellanea
Google certification
NFC recovery after brick
Solving the problem "your device is corrupted ..."
Restoring Google Pay performance without root (discussion topic in the profile)
Restoration work GPay (discussion topic in the profile)
FRP Lock Google account bypass
Solving the problem "your device is corrupted ..."
Testpoint for EDL mode
A way to activate a diagnostic port without root
The script to remove the system application without root
Patches (silent USB connection, 40 MHz WiFi, WiFi + Silent combo, prop-tuning)
What is decrypt.zip and why it is needed
Repacked boot
Reset login password to Android
SD card as an internal Android memory without root, with a locked bootloader
How to remove system without root, with locked bootloader
Solution option, if the market writes are not certified
We hang up on the fingerprint scanner the necessary actions, for example, turning off the screen and locking one-touch the fingerprint scanner (root)
How to disable gestures on the fingerprint scanner on Bootleggers ROM v.3.0 firmware
Kernel module for modifying TTL packets
Module (xt_HL.ko) to bypass the TTL providers for the stock core
Activate the function Enable Wifi automatically on the stock firmware (without root rights)
How to activate cam2api
The way to change the navigation button without root

РЎamera 2Api
Activation to install Google Camera with HDR +
Flash archive via TWRPAttached fileCam2API.zip(145.26 KB)
Collection of all mods Google HDR + cameras

Gapps
ChooseARM64 for Android 8.1
GoogleApps (Gapps)
Instructions for unlocking FRP

ActivationGoogle Pay after unlock bootloader + addition
Asus smartphone
Modifications for twrp for update files
Activating control gestures instead of the navigation bar
Ad Blocking - 1 / Ad Blocking - 2

Past polls
Why chose Asus
Attached Image

What firmware
Attached Image

About sleep on the 331th stock
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedesleer - 03.11.20, 00:21
Reason for editing: Revision

Rep: (13)
perezaleyte please!

Something does not work or where to throw, to give a link to download.
Threw off finallyhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AkAkbGSgImegig5dxgCWXF1k4Xe7

Post has been editedgrom2 - 06.07.18, 11:20

Rep: (56)
Everything turned out, put TWPR but for some reason nothing is installed through it. Neither Cam2API.zip nor Magisk-v16.0.zip gives the following message:
"E: Unknown volume for path [/ sideload/package.zip]
E: failed to verify whole-file segnature
E: Signature verification failed
E: error: 2
"

Need something else? Format? (well, I tried to do the reset)

Rep: (274)
Skyus @ 07/06/18 10:46*
Just unzipped the zip file and ran the .bat (cmd) file inside.

te fileflashall_AFT.cmd ? and another person writes here Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL - Firmware (Post 12pz21 # 74743365)
Can't you just write a sequence of actions when flashing with firmware? This is not only for me (stupid), but for everyone and you can add to the cap: rolleyes:

By the way, how can I enter the TvRP after unlocking? And then I somehow went into the first time, but right now it is not clear ... up and the inclusion starts the FastBoot mode. And I pressed down and on and just the inscription in English. PRESS POWER KEY TO PAUSEE BOOT

Rep: (22)
jide @ 07/06/18 11:30*
ie flashall_AFT.cmd file? and another person writes here Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL - Firmware (Post 12pz21 # 74743365)
Can't you just write a sequence of actions when flashing with firmware? This is not only for me (stupid), but for everyone and you can add to the cap: rolleyes:

1. flashall_AFT.cmd - this is what I started, only it is necessary to start from the administrator (windows)
2. flash_all.sh (shell script) - this is what I understood for Linux

Posted 07/07/2018 11:52 AM:

sumerok @ 07/06/18 11:42*
By the way, how can I enter the TvRP after unlocking?

Try to hold the volume down button and the button on, as the terrible message about unlocking the bootloader will appear, release the button on and hold loudly. Up farther and twrp appears after 7 seconds.

Skyus @ 07/06/18 11:49*
flash_all.sh (shell script) is what I understand for Linux

now everything is clear, otherwise he wrote that they launched this file (Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL - Firmware (Post 12pz21 # 74743365), I could explain that this is on Linux ((

why then in TVRP I can not install anything? Help, but everything is reset, even Google does not work (as I understand it, after unlocking the bootloader, you need to install it again ... but I don’t use anything in TVRP)

Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL - Firmware (Post sumerok # 74830269)

upd. Found an error message like this:

In general, you need to turn off verification in recovery. I did it this way: go to the recovery, select the install zip from sd card, then toggle signature verification, at the bottom of the screen appears Signature check: Disabled. All verification verification is turned off. Then you sew as usual. It worked for me this way.

But I asked from the cap 1 Tvrp, there is no such item!

Post has been editedsumerok - 06.07.18, 12:18

sumerok @ 07/06/18, 12:10*
why then in TVRP I can not install anything? Help, but everything is reset, even Google does not work (as I understand it, after unlocking the bootloader, you need to install it again ... but I don’t use anything in TVRP)

Try to do wipe data only if there is no necessary data on the device.
And there is also a script for twrp to turn off the phone’s forced encryption on xda, but I will not recommend it to you.
Most likely after that, the installation of everything in twrp will work, but after the reverse locking of the bootloader, if necessary, you will get me Red State.

* sumerok
maybe try to flash
decrypt.zip
Attached filedecrypt.zip(176.42 KB)
from twrp
then format date and reboot?

2 skyus - wipe data I did, does not help. I also read that it is possible to install everything through a fastboot (such as from TVRP). Maybe you know how? And how did everyone else ask for the root and camera? I am not the first one who stumbled upon this verification of forced encryption, it is strange that there is nothing like that in the header.

It was just that the smart was set up, right now I thought I would quickly install the root and put the camera and restore backups from the phone (titanium), but in the end I didn’t get Google’s working, empty phone))) And I don’t have to put the root or anything.

Is there a chance that recovery 2 (RedWolf-027-Unofficial-X00TD-20180522) will work, or is this all a problem with phone encryption?

2 jide - no, this file has the same error when trying to flash it.

Post has been editedsumerok - 06.07.18, 12:33

to be honest, the info in the cap is scanty and not consistent, the complete info is herehttps: //forum.xda-deve...ng-bootloader-t3786698At leisure, I will write from A to Z consistently for adding to the cap.

I shake unlock.rar from there and I can’t open it, I have already set Winrar (I thought 7zip doesn’t open). And tried to restore the archive.

You can repack this folder in ZIP and lay out. Maybe something went wrong with me, I will try to unlock the bootloader again (well, although there is an inscription when loading and it was installed, it is strange that the decrypt in TV does not work (((

Rep: (10)
Mirage74 @ 07/06/18 10:10*
With multiple memories, everything is sad
in a sad way? Doesn’t it work?))) or is there no record access?

* sumerok
Maybe with twrp do a factory reset then try to flash decrypt.zip again?

sumerok @ 07/06/18 12:26*
Right now I thought I would quickly install the root and set the camera and restore backups from the phone (titanium) and restore it, but in the end I got a non-working Google, empty phone)))

Yesterday I also thought so and also wanted to do what you did and broke off. As a result, I stayed until 3 at night, zero sense, there is no rut no.
We are waiting for the weather by the sea, maybe someone else will think up without unlocking the bootloader, like king root (I already left the application for our device)

The problem with encryption, it needs to be removed with a patch that laid outjide
Or the cardinal way from the very beginning:
1. Sew through the fastboot WW_ZB602KL_15.2016.1805.309-20180607 for AFT (service) from the header.
2. Unlock the bootloader
3. Put twrp (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PYq4L95LJA-l-HXiDEsNF0H9stD-I8RVput on 05/29/2018) through fastboot
4. Immediately sew decrypt.zip and make the date format
5. Overload the phone and immediately go back to twrp (see that the memory sections are not 0 in size - this means encrypted, but that there are numbers)
6. Sew a magic and patch for the camera
7. But if you block the boot loader back then everything will fly off, except for the camera patch and it is possible to get a Red State. So do not block, do not advise.

P.S. When the boot loader is unlocked and twrp, ota-updates from Asus will not be installed (but it seems that on xda, people manually make these updates into a zip-file to sew through twrp, but I did not check).

Post has been editedskyus - 06.07.18, 13:07

<- jide no, it did not help. I made a reset, here I am also stitching the decrypt.zip and the same error ...

Posted 07/07/2018 12:58:

who unlock.rar opened, please repack it in a ZIP and upload. Well, this is some kind of horror from all sources is downloaded and does not open. Already on the phone put the archive, downloaded, also does not open. Thought because of Windows (it on old, 7)

* sumerok
Attached fileunlock.zip(22.3 MB)

Posted 07/07/2018 13:05:

* sumerok
I advise you to flash the firmware from the header and do something new

Skyus @ 07/06/18 12:55*
(but it seems that on xda, people manually make these updates into a zip file to sew through twrp, but I did not check it).

here is the topic where there is always a current modified firmware for twrphttps: //forum.xda-deve…-to-stock-rom-t3808248

Rep: (1616)
hanbatyi @ 07/06/2018, 14:47*
in a sad way? Doesn’t it work?))) or is there no record access?

Access requests, programs do not all work with the memory card file managers ES Explorer, Solid when copying files to a card file size 0.

Post has been editedMirage74 - 06.07.18, 13:17

Everything went !!! Put another recovery and everything turned out, I asked for the root, the camera and google services. (RedWolf). But it took a long time and wrote about all sorts there decript, etc ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 23:56