Power consumption (autonomy) OnePlus 6 | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions

Rep: (325)
Power consumption (autonomy) OnePlus 6

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | No official firmware and kernels пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ

In this topic, we discuss the power consumption of OnePlus 6 on different firmware and with a different set of software and different usage scenarios.Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
When writing a message, it is advisable to indicate the Android version, firmware (if installed by custom), the main installed software and a detailed description of the problem.Before you write, readTips to improve power saving devices on Android OS

Useful programs
Package Disabler Pro [Samsung]- Disable unnecessary applications in Samsung, without Root.(not tested on OP6)
BK Package Disabler- Disable services / applications on Samsung without Root(not tested on OP6)
AccuBattery- Monitors and optimizes battery life and efficiency.
BetterBatteryStats- A utility for monitoring battery discharge.(Detailed program description)
Disable Service- Enable and disable services.(ROOT)
Greenify- Manage background processes.(ROOT)
GSam Battery Monitor- Utility for monitoring energy consumption.
LeanDroid- Automatic management of wireless connections.(ROOT)
Lux Auto Brightness- Automatic adjustment of the display brightness.
My Android Tools- Disable / enable activity, service, receiver, provider for any applications.(ROOT)
Wakelock detector- Search for reasons for not falling asleep device.(detailed program description)

Reviews
Useful

! There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedahmetov-82 - 07.08.20, 18:23
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (5)
Hello, there are no problems for a week of using, for the night 2-3% of the battery, Wi-Fi is on and works - Viber, telegrams and YouTube. Holds a day without problems, 5-6 screens, on the wifi 7-8 screens. The camera is at the height, the sound is pleasant, the connection catches well. Satisfied with the phone. I think a couple of firmware and more autonomy will increase.

Rep: (0)
Here is my autonomy. 70-80% Wi-Fi. Firmware version 5.1.8.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedalibek1407 - 25.06.18, 17:02
Reason for editing: Firmware version updated

Rep: (4)
Energy consumption at work in the office + in the city.
Energy consumption on the road.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedreallamer - 25.06.18, 17:54

Rep: (2010)
I switch on the pallet mode for the night, so from 12 to 6 in the pallet mode it takes 4-5%, firmware 5.1.8. The previous oneplus5 took no more than 2%.

Rep: (89)
For 10 hours of waiting, it took 5%, the screen is 20 minutes. Only wifi and 2 SIM cards 3g are included, no more restrictions.

Post has been editedlsd2k - 26.06.18, 10:51

Rep: (5)
For 8 hours (night) it took 3%. Wifi and data were included. The phone is new, fully configured, before that, the first time it charged up to 100%.

Post has been editedskyrood - 26.06.18, 10:44

Rep: (2)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Personal experienceпїЅ.

Rep: (13)
My figure for the night. Quite a norm. True, I sleep a little))

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (6)
* Marshani,
Well, have you slept a little longer, that's for yourself (5 percent just because the phone is down)

Rep: (220)
From 8am
All day 4G, a bit of wifi on the subway, a bit of maps, a bit of bluetooth (music), a lot of music on headphones (4 hours), a bit of wifi from 7 pm to this moment.
Brightness from 30 to 70%.

Slightly worse than 5, which is already half a year.

Attached Image

P. S. GPS for all sources. MB "on the coordinates of the network" will eat less?

Post has been editeddocker5000 - 26.06.18, 21:51

Rep: (18)
Here I tested, in my opinion very much !!!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsplinter390 - 27.06.18, 11:20

Rep: (366)
Flash Kernel. Only mobile connection, rebooted two times (new kernel version installed), 45 min. Pub, 60 fps. Distributed the Internet - about 30-40 minutes approximately. Brightness is average, then maximum. YouTube and the rest. The result is excellent, later I think it will be even better)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSkyline566 - 27.06.18, 22:42

Night result.
Minus 10 percent in 5 hours.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

In my network and wifi on the night for 7-8 hours, it eats up 3-4% without Always on display and 13-14% with Always on display constantly on. Plus, I do not have a full network reception at home, with a full reception it would be 1-2% less.
The screen did only for disabled AOD.

per night without AOD
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedfantomrik - 09.07.18, 10:58

Rep: (0)
Good day. Do not tell me why with 4G google play services eat battery?

fantomrik @ 06/28/18 9:17*
eats 3-4% without Always on display

Because of AoD, does the battery drive up like that? ...
I'll try to check without it.

* reallamer if we are talking about constantly running AOD then yes, 1-2% per hour for the always-on screen is the norm, on S7 he gave the same expense.

Post has been editedfantomrik - 28.06.18, 08:56

Rep: (2)
Wow !!

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (18)
* reallamer The screenshot shows a communication problem. Weak signal eats battery faster

Rep: (2010)
When my use, autonomy is not different from the previous oneplus 5, if there is an error, then in the region of 30 minutes.
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 14:23