> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 8 - MIUI Firmware

Rep: (1878)
Xiaomi Mi 8 - MIUI Firmware
Attached ImageXiaomi Mi8, dipper
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Catalog of topics for MIUI пїЅ | Google Pay does not work пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Unlocking XIAOMI bootloaders пїЅ | Project treble пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Mini FAQ - FAQ

Important information!

PROHIBITEDto sewChineseapparatus onglobal or russianfirmwareWITH LOCKloader!
See more inFAQ

A Chinese device with a locked bootloader and global firmware can turn into a brick!

Drivers and Utilities
Drivers
Utilities
MiFlash Versions

MiPhone Manager Eng
MiPhoneManager Rus
Android SDK Platform Tools
QPST - Qualcomm
Flasher toolkit
В® Adb Run- ADB management

Official firmware
PROHIBITEDto sewChineseapparatus onglobal or russianfirmwareWITH LOCKloader! See more in FAQ
A Chinese device with a locked bootloader and global firmware will turn into a brick!

Official firmware download page:GLOBAL - Fastboot | CHINA
Alternative firmware download page

Beta / Developer
- MIUI 12 / Android 10 + A small update for MIUI12 China

Localized firmware
sources of firmware: SF - sourceforge.net | AFH - androidfilehost.com
Store firmware on Google Drive

Xiaomi EU:

MiRum

Revolution OS

Masik в„ў

Malchik-solnce

Xiaomi Miui Hellas

MIUI GlobeROM- independent creation of firmware using the wizard

MIUI Brasil- EU based firmware / translations
Archive of previous versions

Instructions
General instructions Problem solving u The experience of our users:

Root, Recovery, TWRP, Kernel
miscellanea

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedDogsly - 01.07.20, 09:58
Reason for editing: MiRum 20.6.18, 20.6.23 MiRum, 20.6.30 China

Rep: (30)
Attached filexiaomi_usb_driver.rar(8.27 MB)
Now more specifically about the firmware.
1. On the firmware from which the phone came (most likely it will be a Chinese stabilizer on miui 9.5), you tie an account to the device through the developer menu. I got it the first time without any vpn and dns.
2. Get permission to unlock the bootloader, if it already exists, then download the latest version of miunlock and unlock the device. It is likely that the software will ask you to wait up to 360 hours, personally, everything broke up right away.When unlocking, all data from the phone is erased.
3. Take twrp and adb from the header, and also install the drivers if they are not there (links in the attachment). In principle, you can immediately take the fastboot firmware from the same header (Chinese developer based on Miui 10) and fill it, but it’s better to do it firstBackpack, and for this you need twrp. Throw twrp in the folder with adb, enter the phone in fastboot mode by pressing the volume buttons - and turning it on.
fastboot devices
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img
where twrp.img is the name of your tvrp
4. Be sure to back up the firmware using twrp and reset it to the computer.
5. Do all the wipe except persist and otg. Moreover, the format of the date section is best done through the word YES. Reboot to rekarer
It is worth noting that this is where I made the mistake of making a wipe Persist. The fact that he was not sewn together with the rest of the firmware in the classic mode. Pour it separately through fastbut then impossible because the section is write-protected. And edl regime is not yet far from clear, it is possible to use it will be possible only through the service cable. When the damaged / remote section Persist problems begin with a camera and sensors - they cease to function. The solution is to taking persist.img file from the folder img unpacked firmware for fastbuta, place it in the root of the phone's file system and flash the vehicle through the same tvpr install imgage button.
6. Download or install pre-downloaded firmware for recovery from the header, so far it is only Chinese developers and install. (I did not start up the firmware from MS with the Russian language when installing on a clean phone, i.e. with all the wipes, or when flashing over a Chinese developer of the same version.) There should not be any errors during the installation process. After the firmware, I once again rebooted into the recovery in order to make a wipe date and only after that I loaded into the system.

Then everything is the same as when it was first turned on, with the only difference being that you have to enter the password from your account, since the device is already attached to it. If immediately after turning on you have a screen with a lock and two buttons with hieroglyphs, then press the one that says WIFI, enter the password and connect to the wireless network. Then a screen appears with the input of the password from my account, also filled with hieroglyphs, and fill in the only field. Only after that it will be possible to choose the language of the system.
You are now in the hands of the Chinese developerka with updates over the air, but without the Russian language. The hat was a video on how to install Google services on the firmware, but it was removed from youtube. In short, go to the App Store, there are looking for google, the result will be, so do not make a mistake, pressing instal button, then open. Then the phone offer allow installation from unknown sources and begin to install the necessary proposals. Following, I would advise you to roll out of play Market normal keyboard with Russian language and can be used.

P.S. Xiaomi.eu presented a ROM based on a Chinese developer
Tyk

It rolls through TvRP with all the wipes without any problems, the Russian language is present, but the translation is not yet complete, in some places English is encountered. Also in the presence of Google services. After installation, the magic check safety net passes, google works. But there is no unlock face, possibly because in this version of the firmware it functioned rather badly and they decided to cut it temporarily, and the interface itself is rather slow, at least compared to the 9.5 stabilizer.

Drivers and Utilities

Picture

Post has been editedDogsly - 23.07.18, 09:05
Reason for editing: In the header

The only purpose of the bootloader is to not allow the launch of third-party kernels and firmware. Third-party - made not xiaomi, in this case. Each firmware is certified by Google for security. Thus, the manufacturer ensures that the firmware is safe for the phone, and Google confirms that the firmware is safe for the user to use. Preservation of user data is a user problem.
excerpt from the FAQ
- What is a bootloader and what is it for?
- The loader is responsible for starting the system, as well as for launching the recovery.

- Why do I need to unlock the bootloader?
- To install custom recovery, which in turn allows you to quickly install and reinstall the system, install various patches, add-ons that improve the performance of the system, add new features, as well as to create and subsequently restore backups.

- Why did Xiaomi block him?
- This is a requirement of Google, as well as for the safety of your data in case of loss of the device.

Post has been editedDogsly - 25.06.18, 20:45

Rep: (12)
Flew through the air update xiaomi.eu 8.6.23

Rep: (393)
BallRocK @ 06.26.18, 07:07*
Flew through the air update xiaomi.eu 8.6.23

What is added? what broke?

Rep: (12)
d-diez @ 06/26/2018, 08:01*

While I found only one change, the call was made in Russian, there may still be changes, but I did not find them.

Rep: (55)
BallRocK @ 06/26/18 7:07*
an attached account, a locked downloader, and a locked account remotely, is it possible to unlock and use it, if you don’t know the password of the account? Is there a way to replace both imei on it?

If possible, it is extremely problematic. If only the phone falls into the hands of some geek, and he wants to be confused on it. Perhaps there is some way through testpoint. But most likely this phone will go for spare parts.

Rep: (83)
* F1reF0x ,
And what about the camera, FPS added when shooting a video?

Rep: (2345)
M
Topic added toCatalog and moved to subsection Xiaomi
Fruitful discussion!

Rep: (107)
Can you please tell me how to distinguish the Vietnamese firmware?

Rep: (83)
* sopilka1 , throw off the screen from the tab on the phone / device, there is too little information about the firmware, maybe the Chinese really already have global firmware, but we do not know

Posted 06/26/2018 14:48:

* kyzmich1969 ,
I have not received the phone yet, I can not draw conclusions, in the standard mode it takes 30 fps?

Rep: (1419)
Sopilka1 @ 06.26.18, 14:39*
Can you please tell me how to distinguish the Vietnamese firmware?

It is enough to know how the (firmware / alphabetic code) of the firmware is labeled and any difference will be self-mating.
As a rule, in the digital code add an extra zero or the last zero is changed to any number (2 or 3 is more common).
It happens that the letter code isCN , which means Chinese firmware, and Russian and other languages ​​are added to the firmware (for globals in the letter code MI ).

Rep: (60)
New localized firmware for Mi 8 released by xiaomi.eu 8.6.23

* pittbull , you're right. Download it here. Xiaomi Mi8 - MIUI Firmware (Dogsly Post # 74506282)

Rep: (0)
* Hallboy222 , * Hallboy222 , just downloaded the utility from the miyu, entered under the login and immediately gave the unlock?

* 4zeux yeah, just like that
F1reF0x @ 06/19/18, 17:03 *
It is likely that the software will ask you to wait up to 360 hours, personally, everything broke up right away.

The people who tried to join the ranks of beta testers ?? In Chinese, when you click on the update, and three points. A window popped up below the enroll beta test, registration in Chinese.
Then I asked what kind of device I have, who I am, Tipo 3 options globalka, stable, or developer. I poked the developer, wrote about myself in English, and sent, so I’m waiting for the result or not. But after that, I immediately threw it onto the page of the Chinese MI Forum, demanding that I register.
Who in the know can that for this enroll beta ??? What can help, and TD.

Post has been edited4zeux - 27.06.18, 01:04
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (1)
Who does not want to sit in all Chinese, install from the same forum google installer, google services, play market and keyboard at least somehow help to wait 360 hours.

I myself suffer (345 hours more: o), but this allowed at least to use the phone, and not to sit with a Chinese brick.

Rep: (1419)
Who in the know can that for this enroll beta ???

This is a soft transition to the developer and back. If you switch manually, simply flashing the downloaded firmware through three points, then there will be a reset to the factory ones, and through the menu and the last line, the update on the PTA will arrive to the developer with all the data saved. Return to the stabilizer in the same place, just refuse to be a tester and according to OTA the stabilizer will arrive.
A new service, while there are not enough reviews, how it works stably, because On globalki it still, it seems, was not delivered.

According to the messageD_Godunovupdated firmware:

• V9.5.6.0 OEACNFA firmware has been recalled (download links work)
  • Added firmware9.5.8.0 OEACNFA Recovery
  • Updated miui 10 -8.6.23 : TWRP | Fastboot

A source

Judging by the branchMIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.6.28 Changelog Preview: Optimization and Bug Fixesglobal beta just around the corner

Post has been editedDogsly - 27.06.18, 11:01

Good day friends. Has anyone launched google pay? When you try to add a card, it is impossible to write, either a modified firmware or a root is available. The device is out of the box. Version MIUI 9.5 is stable.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 13:42