Rep: (8)
DiscussionDodocool DA106 GY
Player
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Display screen: 2.0 inch QVGA LCD, 320 * 240 resolution
Processor: ARM Dual-Core Cortex-M3
Support audio formats: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 (. DFF and. Dsf), FLAC 192 kHz / 24bit, ALAC 192 kHz / 24bit, ape 96 kHz / 24bit, OGG, WAV, MP3, AAC, M4A
Voice Recording: 192 kHz / 24 PCM
FM Radio: Support FM stereo radio and FM radio recording
SNR: 105dB
Distortion: В± 05% with 32 MW
Internal Memory: 8 GB
Memory card slot: support memory card up to 256GB
Power Source: Built-in 3.7V 1400mAh Lithium Battery
Charging Time: Approx. 2.5 hours
Play time: up to 30 hours
Built-in microphone: Yes
Language: Russian (very poor translation), English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Thai, Polish, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Czech, Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Interface: 1 * Micro-USB port, 1 * TF card slot, 1 * 3.5 mm headphone jack, 1 * Line out port
Size 97 * 55 * 13 mm (L * W * H)
Weight: Approx. 108 g

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware
Firmware - see postDodocool DA106 GY [Other] (Post moisey-bog # 74337768)
RKNANOFW.img
Translated by RKNANOFW.img
Clean firmware with a larger font and final translation
Firmware mod update 3.0.8
V3.0.8.7
Firmware without background noise

Bugs
1. It hangs on a library scan and goes into reboot.
- Most likely you have unreadable music files. If you delete them, the scan will be successful. You can identify such files through Aimp Tag Editor - drop all your music into this program and sort by size. Aimp Tag Editor denotes files unreadable for the player by zero size, although they take up space on the disk.
... If other bugs are found - write, add

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 17.10.19, 15:27
Reason for editing: Instructions on firmware

The player is on hand. If you have questions - ask, I will answer.
I bought on Ali at a price of about 3200 rubles. I’ll tell you about the sound quality, what I like and dislike.
The sound is more detailed and louder than on the Xiomi Redmi 5 Plus. Less bass, and I like it because On Redmi 5 Plus there are too many of it. The volume is subjectively 35 percent higher. In general, I am satisfied with the purchase - he is fulfilling his 53 bucks. Autonomy is good. I set it at a comfortable volume of 60% for 10 hours with Xiaomi Hybrid headphones (first generation) - it was discharged by about a quarter.
Allows you to play music in folders, and through folders - there is a convenient navigation on the memory card.
The manufacturer Dodocool has its own English-language site - you can download the instructions and the latest software.
At the time of writing, the latest version is 3.0.6. for the year and a half of the player’s existence, at least 5 updates have been released.

Post has been editedmoisey-bog - 19.06.18, 14:36

Firmware. The current version is 3.0.6
If you have a lower version, you can easily upgrade: to do this, connect the player via cable to a PC (or a phone with OTG support) and drop the file from the RKNANOFW.IMG archive into the root of INTERNAL memory. Then restart the player and he will install the new software in 40 seconds.

If you want to install an older version of the software, you will first have to flash on the software from the Model of the same device for another OEM manufacturer - IQQ C18. Write the firmware RKNANOFW.IMG from IQQ to the root of the internal memory, reboot. Then Just drop the firmware from Dodocool to the root of the internal memory with a version lower than what you had before and reboot.

If someone has other versions of the firmware on this player - I’ll gladly add

Attached files

Attached fileVideo instruction for firmware Dodocool DA106.mp4(18.06 MB)
Attached filefirmware Dodocool DA106 3.0.1 from 2017-02-24.zip(2.27 MB)
Attached fileFirmware Dodocool DA106 3.0.6.zip(2.27 MB)
Attached fileFirmware from IQQ C18.zip(2.34 MB)
Attached fileFirmware Dodocool DA106 3.0.7.zip(2.27 MB)

Post has been editednonlocal - 01.09.18, 13:34
Reason for editing: Added firmware 3.0.7

Rep: (0)
Hello! I wanted to ask! Is the same clumsy Russian language in the new firmware 3.0.6?

* Galiaf2007,
I did not notice anywhere clumsy tags in the songs. Please send your test file and I will check it with myself.
If you are talking about a menu localization curve - it’s still a curve - I use English

Post has been editedmoisey-bog - 20.06.18, 18:31

Yes, I’m talking about the menu!

A week later, I got the firmware version 3.0.4 from those Dodocool support - it does not scan the memory card for artists, genres, albums, etc. And most importantly - when deleting a file from the memory card - it does not start a long (in the case of 3000 songs) scan of the library.
For lovers of throwing discographies a week and deleting songs that they don’t like, that’s it. I attach the file, how to roll back the firmware version to an older one - I wrotehere

Attached files

Attached filefirmware Dodocool DA106 3.0.4 from 2017-9-5.zip(2.33 MB)

Friends, what should I do to display album covers?

* doubled_dan,
Greetings. Covers should be sewn into the songs themselves and no larger than 200 * 200 pixels.
You can embed covers through the program Aimp Tag Editor

Rep: (1)
* moisey-bog , Hello. Please answer if you know. Problem 1) I press Explorer, (inside my folders) I select one of the folders, I turn on the track there - the playlist is not this folder, but in general all the audio recordings in the internal memory (I don’t use the USB flash drive yet). If you press Playlist in the main menu and select Folder, then exactly what is described above happens. Moreover, other playlists (by artist, album) work fine. I want the folder that I opened to play, and not all the tracks in my memory.
2) I open the flac file, I don’t know the characteristics, I'm a beginner, I decided to try it. Reproduces the first 1.5 seconds, freezes, reboots after 5-10 seconds.
3) tell me how to create your own playlists? On a computer or something like that.
Firmware version 3.0.6, dated 07.03.2018 out of the box

Post has been editedVampmasta - 27.06.18, 01:09
Reason for editing: Firmware version added

* moisey-bog , Comrade, the problem with playing all the tracks in memory was solved like this: the play menu / repeat / move the selection from "All repeat" to anything else, in my case just to "Repeat"
It remains to understand what to do with flac, what quality (?) To download them, or how to convert to readable on this player. Also, still interesting, I would like advice on how to create playlists

Maybe someone will come in handy. The player does not sort the files in the folder (or I did not find how). Plays by the date the file was added. My album was downloaded randomly. Saved sorting files on a PC and copying a list of files (not folders) to a previously created folder in the player.

Vampmasta @ 06/27/18, 01:10*
I want the folder that I opened to play, and not all the tracks in my memory.

As far as I know, in this case you need to go to the playlist menu and select the bottom item in the menu of these playlists - "explorer".
I can’t see for sure. the other day I killed a player with firmware from xDuoo D3. Now it doesn’t turn on: rofl: City services cannot be repaired since common people have no firmware in binary format and there is simply no Dodocool support - it is visible only at the factory.

Vampmasta @ 06/27/18, 10:20*
what to do with flac, what quality (?)

I cut all single-file albums into tracks in the same Flac format through the Medieval CUE Splitter program

Avkalakin @ 06/27/18, 10:56*
Player does not sort files in folder

Unfortunately, sorts only by the date the files were added. Alphabetically, it seems, the plans of the manufacturer. At least I saw on the Italian forum that the guys wrote support in this regard, and Dodocool support replied that this is in the plans

Post has been editedmoisey-bog - 27.06.18, 13:27

* Vampmasta,
2) Please try another flac file - maybe yours is corrupted. I checked Flac rips with CD 16/44100 - they work and Flac rips from vinyl records 24/192000 - everything also worked on firmware 3.0.6.
3) Playlists don't seem to be created in any way

Moisey-bog @ 06/27/18, 13:20*
I can’t see for sure. the other day I killed a player with firmware from xDuoo D3. Now it does not turn on: rofl:

This is optimism, thanks for the warning.
Moisey-bog @ 06/27/18, 13:20*
I cut all single-file albums into tracks in the same Flac format through the Medieval CUE Splitter program
Thank you for the program, but the problem is that I downloaded not one fat file flac = album, but each file has its own track. And he does not pull them. Maybe you need to search in a certain quality?

Posted on 06/28/2018, 03:38:

Moisey-bog @ 06/27/18, 13:34*
Please try another flac file - yours may be corrupted.

Yes, somehow it’s unlikely that I downloaded an album from a rutracker (like a bunch of people), consisting of a bunch of flak files (from the file to the track) and not a

* Vampmasta,
The player must pull flac up to 24 bits and 192 kilohertz. I checked this - pulls. One thing - cover size up to 200 * 200 pixels

Hello to all. He also bought a player for himself on Ali and was unsatisfied with the purchase:
1. The output amplifier is very noisy.
2. After a week of use, vertical stripes appeared on the screen.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Although in general the player is not bad in design and ease of use, but in terms of sound - the bottom. Interestingly, is it just that I was “lucky”, or is all the amplifiers so noisy? For example, I start any song, pause it, press rewind or in front - and enjoy the white noise in the headphones. The same background white noise is clearly audible when playing music at low volume.
Now I’m trying to get some of the money back through a dispute, but the Chinese whale specifically turned on the fool.

Actually, the question is: if everything is fine with the amplifier, kint, please link to a trusted seller - I really liked the player by its design and interface.

* efr.max,
1) Regarding noise - I noticed noise on software version 3.0.1, on 3.0.6 I don’t notice on 32 ohm headphones, there are 16 ohms on, but it's quiet.
2) I bought on Ali from the seller the "dodocool Official Store", but I do not think that the quality depends on the sold because all players are made by one manufacturer honiton-weiye.com

* moisey-bog,
I played around with the firmware - I installed everything from this topic, including 3.0.4 - there is no difference. So still the defective animal was caught. The most interesting thing is that the sound is clear from the line-out. You can certainly try replacing the output amplifier, but I think that the game is not worth the candle - most likely the amp strapping is not ice. Yes, and even problems with the screen ... Apparently, just out of luck.

Rep: (19)
* sergo2073 , tried to throw mp4, writes eror. I did not play with other formats, I did not take it for that. By the way, I took it on Ali with delivery in Russia for 2.9k. Delivery from Moscow took 2 days.

Rep: (251)
Brabex @ 07/07/18, 16:05*
By the way, I took it on Ali with delivery in Russia for 2.9k. Delivery from Moscow
.. give a reference to Ali, if not difficult, I didn’t find there at all: unsure:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/05/20, 3:08