> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - Core
The cores.
The best core for everyday use.
Stock nucleus (MIUI) [ 127 ] ** [26,79%]
Stock nucleus (AOSP) [ 53 ] ** [11,18%]
IceCold [ 36 ] ** [7,59%]
KangarooX [ 115 ] ** [24,26%]
PureCAF [ 47 ] ** [9,92%]
Panda [ 16 ] ** [3,38%]
Desert eagle [ 12 ] ** [2,53%]
Caesium [ 0 ] ** [0%]
ATOS [ 1 ] ** [0,21%]
Extended [ 10 ] ** [2,11%]
Ancient [ 13 ] ** [2,74%]
dieD [ 1 ] ** [0,21%]
Rebirth [ 4 ] ** [0,84%]
Illusion [ 6 ] ** [1,27%]
RAD [ 15 ] ** [3,16%]
Strix [ 1 ] ** [0,21%]
Mystic [ 13 ] ** [2,74%]
Retarded [ 4 ] ** [0,84%]
Total votes: 474

Rep: (3481)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - Core

PictureHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China, whyred
Description | Discussion » | Purchase » | Club owners Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro) » | MIUI firmware » | Unofficial firmware » | Modifications and decorations » | General instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices - Firmware » | Kernels »

Important information
If you can not find something in the header, then you can try this option.
Picture
  • To get started, it is strongly recommended to get acquainted withResource rulesandRules section "Android - Firmware".
  • The administration of the resource and the authors of the manuals are not responsible for the erroneous or incorrect actions of the owners with their device.
  • All operations with your phone, you do at your own risk.
  • Be sure to make a full backup before any manipulations with the device!
  • Before posting photos, read the topicWorking with Images on the forum.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Drivers and Utilities
Kernels
Instructions
Useful information
Problem solving

Message counter in the subject

For updating and updating caps, please contact micky228 at QMS

Post has been editedmicky228 - 19.05.20, 12:04
Reason for editing: Leo Kernel

Rep: (201)
F2fs not support, coasting without error , of course please do not run ... While there is no way to remove f2fs.

Post has been editedKaВ®im - 26.02.19, 16:46

Rep: (63)
karlcON @ 26.02.19, 14:47*
Quote: Energe7 @ 29.01.2019, 23:22 LordArthas, Asmodeys, Kirks 2.2 is old and unstable version with acceleration up to 2.5Mhz from which there is no sense, because the performance gain is higher than 2.2Mhz not.
Put version 2.1 at the moment the most productive core.

New Kirks quite a month back)))
The kernel is updated, but the old problems ostalis.V carts have unsubscribed to a randomly reboots.

Rep: (36)
Energe7 @ 29.01.19, 18:22*
at the moment the most productive core.
Are you kidding me? Currently absolutely the same level with Kirksey, and perhaps above are several nuclei: Darky, Kangaroox, TwistLoop cosmic upiter. In this case, any of the above nuclei runs cooler than your favorite Kirksey.

P.S. Now ponaletyat fans Kirksey, ponastavili dizov. But not exactly: D

Sanchez547 @ 26.02.19, 16:44*
Are you kidding me? Currently absolutely the same level with Kirksey, and perhaps above are several nuclei: Darky, Kangaroox, TwistLoop cosmic upiter. In this case, any of the above nuclei runs cooler than your favorite Kirksey.
And the date of the post to see visible not destiny. : Rofl: And he already sitting on the kangaroo, the kernel has gone on hurray, performance and autonomy better Kirksey.

Post has been editedEnerge7 - 26.02.19, 18:07
Reason for editing: 1

* Energe7 , Um. 29/01/2019 DTs have been, kengaruks yet, tvistlup was. Why is writing, if not exactly know. The simplicity of the bombing.

Rep: (201)
Sanchez547 @ 26.02.19, 20:44*
P.S. Now ponaletyat fans Kirksey, ponastavili dizov. But not exactly: D

No: happy: fans Kirksey adequate, no one do not offend or zadivayut ... some ....
And in what century Kirksey became zashkvXiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - Cores (Post INTELLECT_7 # 82714314)aromatic?

Post has been editedKaВ®im - 26.02.19, 19:01

Sanchez547 @ 26.02.19, 17:29*
Energe7, um. 29/01/2019 DTs have been, kengaruks yet, tvistlup was. Why is writing, if not exactly know. The simplicity of the bombing.
Darky performance and avtonomki to Kirksey did not reach,herethere testy.Tvistlup only oasp ...

Rep: (210)
* Energe7 Yes, I'm sorry it has not updated the post, this is the old tests, and the Dark is his first assembly, it is very different.

* KaВ®im I'm not saying that Kirksey zashkvar, I'm just saying that it is not the most productive core. They're almost all the same performance, but Kirksey loses energy and heat at all settings.

Posted on 26/02/2019, 19:37:

* Energe7 , Sorry, tupanul does not work on Mui Ne tvistlup. Mixed with a storm

Post has been editedSanchez547 - 26.02.19, 19:42

Rep: (5)
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I would like to know which kernel suitable for custom firmware Pixel 9 androyd? Can be any which do not MIUI or am I mistaken? Thanks for the reply and + from me!

My Review KangarooX core.

Post with the core: here.
Review on MIUI: here.
What is the EAS: here.

• The core of customized, almost everything has changed, briefly: set the minimum frequency in the big cluster, all the tasks left on Little cluster. My settings leave the bottom in the form of screenshots.

• Very smooth and stable core, autonomy is good, of course it all depends on how the are using the device, the screens will be lower. How to use the phone, too, will be in the spoiler with a screenshot.

KangarooX 3.5 OC Stable
Firmware: DotOS Pie.
Kernel version: 3.5 Stable, OC - overclocking.
screenshot of autonomy
Attached Image
Removed from charging 08:11 (I do not think that someone is interesting, but the fact remains), 1 hour of use LTE it is 4G , Rest of the time used Wi-Fi . 2-3 hours I was on the street at temperatures below zero ( I think it is also necessary to consider ). Phone used for surfing ( Instagram, Telegram,savagemessiahzine.com ), listening to music ( Deezer, YouTube in the background, for music, without the Internet)and nearly an hour playing the game ( simple ).
My kernel configuration(NOT FOR GAMES!)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
KangarooX 3.6 OC Stable
Firmware: AOSiP Official.
Kernel version: 3.6 Stable, OC - overclocking.
screenshot of autonomy
Attached Image
All the time used Wi-Fi . Phone used for surfing ( Instagram, Telegram,savagemessiahzine.com ), listening to music ( Yandex Music, Deezer ).
My kernel configuration(NOT FOR GAMES!)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
My kernel configuration(FOR GAME!)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
A description of some of the core Governor
In English (original)
schedutil
schedutil is a new EAS governor found in recent versions of the Linux Kernel (4.7+) that aims to integrate better with the Linux Kernel scheduler. It uses the kernel's scheduler to receive CPU utilisation information and make decisions from this input. As a direct result, schedutil can respond to CPU load faster and more accurate than normal governors such as Interactive that rely on timers.

pwrutilx
A new EAS governor based on schedutil that aims to be much more efficient by using a different formula to get next frequency.

blu_schedutil
blu_schedutil is an unmodified version of the Pixel 3 schedutil governor which promises better battery savings over traditional schedutil.

electroutil
Electroutil is a schedutil based CPU Frequency governor, taking some queues from pwrutilx, but with an overall different frequency selection algorithm. ElectroUtil is a hexacore-biased governor, meaning that all 4 Silver and the first 2 Gold cores are preferentially granted higher frequencies at lower utilizations than the last 2 Gold cores to prevent excess use of more Gold cores than necessary. ElectroUtil is also device state aware, forcing lower frequencies when the device is suspended.

helix_schedutil
Low freqs have spare bandwidth to avoid lags, middle frequencies leave no extra bandwidth at all, while higher frequencies are throttled to save battery.
Another focus of the governor update is to reduce overhead as much as possible. This results in a very responsive governor which is not overly demanding on battery life.
In Russian (machine translation)
schedutil
schedutil - a new EAS controller found in recent versions of the Linux kernel (4.7+), whose goal is better integration with the Linux kernel scheduler. It uses the kernel scheduler to get information about the CPU and decision-making based on this input. As a direct result, schedutil can react to the load of the processor faster and more accurately than the conventional regulators, such as Interactive, using timers.

pwrutilx
The new EAS controller based on schedutil, which is intended to be much more efficient, using a different formula for the next frequency.

blu_schedutil
blu_schedutil - this is an unmodified version of the controller 3 Pixel scheduler, which promises better battery savings when compared to traditional planners.

electroutil
Electroutil - is the regulator of the processor frequency based scheduler, which takes some of the turns pwrutilx, but with a completely different frequency selection algorithm. ElectroUtil - is displaced geksakorom regulator, which means that all the cores 4 and the first 2 Silver Gold is provided a high frequency while using less than the last two nuclei Gold, to prevent excessive use of nuclei Gold more than necessary. ElectroUtil well aware of the state of the device, causing a lower frequency when the device is suspended.

helix_schedutil
Low frequencies have spare bandwidth to avoid delays, the mean frequency does not leave additional bandwidth, and the higher frequencies are reduced to conserve battery power. Another objective of updating Governor - to minimize overhead. This leads to a very responsive regulator that is not too demanding on battery life.

Post has been editedmicky228 - 10.03.19, 14:47
Reason for editing: Description of the Governor, review KangarooX 3.6.

Rep: (37)
* micky228 ,
that you have set for the Governor that they give? fiops and why? CCF like best balance?

* ytv14061989 , Blu_schedutil recently read, to save battery power suits, that's set.
electroutil - placed on pwrutilx for balance and pwrutilx once placed on schedutil also for balance as I can remember.
According to the description fits me more fiops, cfg do not like.

Post has been editedmicky228 - 26.02.19, 22:01
Reason for editing: Amendment no more

* micky228 ,
so darkutil Darkness and shedutil to save.
look in the direction of the ditch

Post has been editedytv14061989 - 26.02.19, 22:05

* ytv14061989 Pro darknes does not know (and do not want to be me and blue enough), but schedutil changes the frequency as necessary, certainly not to save, rather depends on how you use.

Post has been editedmicky228 - 26.02.19, 22:05

Rep: (5)
Dr. Betruger @ 26.02.19, 21:22*
And the staff are not satisfied with what?

Yes poshustree will

* micky228 ,
Little cluster and you have min and max frequencies are the same. That's what you put?

Rep: (28)
Not the Little and Big)

* ytv14061989 No, they change when it is needed, I put 600+ minimum and maximum frequency max. Screenshot corrected.

Posted on 02/26/2019, 22:12:

* micky228 ,
Steaser @ 26.02.19, 23:07 *
Not the Little and Big)
Big I specifically set the minimum frequency.

Rep: (4)
Noticed a certain regularity is "broken headset" on a kangaroo. If, banal set the standard lock screen headset does not break at least for me. If any lokskrin displaying EQ / music management body tightly hangs ... The same situation with patches that change the libs in Vendor. Again, maybe it's just on my device. MiRum firmware 9.2.21.

Post has been editedalex0052 - 26.02.19, 22:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/07/20, 19:10