> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - Core
The cores.
The best core for everyday use.
Stock nucleus (MIUI) [ 143 ] ** [27,82%]
Stock nucleus (AOSP) [ 58 ] ** [11,28%]
IceCold [ 37 ] ** [7,2%]
KangarooX [ 119 ] ** [23,15%]
PureCAF [ 47 ] ** [9,14%]
Panda [ 22 ] ** [4,28%]
Desert eagle [ 14 ] ** [2,72%]
Caesium [ 0 ] ** [0%]
ATOS [ 2 ] ** [0,39%]
Extended [ 10 ] ** [1,95%]
Ancient [ 13 ] ** [2,53%]
dieD [ 1 ] ** [0,19%]
Rebirth [ 4 ] ** [0,78%]
Illusion [ 6 ] ** [1,17%]
RAD [ 17 ] ** [3,31%]
Strix [ 1 ] ** [0,19%]
Mystic [ 14 ] ** [2,72%]
Retarded [ 6 ] ** [1,17%]
Total votes: 514

Rep: (3491)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - Core

PictureHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China, whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Club owners Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro) пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | General instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices - Firmware пїЅ | Kernels пїЅ

Important information
If you can not find something in the header, then you can try this option.
Picture
  • To get started, it is strongly recommended to get acquainted withResource rulesandRules section "Android - Firmware".
  • The administration of the resource and the authors of the manuals are not responsible for the erroneous or incorrect actions of the owners with their device.
  • All operations with your phone, you do at your own risk.
  • Be sure to make a full backup before any manipulations with the device!
  • Before posting photos, read the topicWorking with Images on the forum.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Drivers and Utilities
Kernels
Instructions
Useful information
Problem solving

Message counter in the subject

For updating and updating caps, please contact micky228 at QMS

Post has been editedmicky228 - 30.07.20, 21:09
Reason for editing: Panda Kernel.

Rep: (253)
* vovcik3,
I beg pardon) do not say so)
vovcik3 @ 14.07.18, 21:29*
in previous works without problems

in previous versions of the kernel (1.5) or the firmware?

* SILVESTR_FENIX ,
At previous firmwares tested, working.

Post has been editedvovcik3 - 14.07.18, 21:51

Rep: (430)
tried Kirks 1.6 kernel with Fix Auto Brightness for miui - surpasses the brightness. As already mentioned Edward Savelyev hereXiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - Cores (Post Eduard Savelyev # 74890190)the brightness is adjusted in a very small range. in the darkness it is impossible to look at the screen - light, like a spotlight. yet he returned to the stock kernel.

request tovovcik3 : Bold (as previous versions), please update in post with this particular nucleus which for MIUI, and for a LOS, etc.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - Cores (Post vovcik3 # 73936911)

Post has been editedshurkesha - 15.07.18, 16:46

* RaZNeRFoL,
RaZNeRFoL @ 15.07.18, 16:47*
why do you climb and put everything

respected, even if I accidentally freewheeling version not for its firmware, then what about the newcomers? posts should be as informative and eliminating discrepancies. unintentional mistake (remember the great "brick" Chinese wall, formed a couple of days ago) is costly.

Rep: (2)
Rebirth Kernel is rebranding Xprise Kernel, it makes sense to combine them in a hat.
in the release version there is a bug with the non-inclusion of the screen after the lock, so did fix. And so I think the best core for the moment. would be tightened even overclock gpu and undervolt cpu.
https: //forum.xda-deve...=77078960&postcount=45

Post has been editedarutunalex - 15.07.18, 18:10

Rep: (1054)
By the way, the last nouneyme ttl fix also works.

Rep: (12)
Hello. Prompt, and is the core of what used to increase the sound in the headphones and speakers?

Rep: (56)
Firmware 5.9.17. Put Kirks v 1.6, normal, not miui not BrightnessFix. No problems have not yet seen. The camera works, the brightness is adjusted as usual, nothing has changed, Auto-Brightness is also working. Ttl recorded using prog TTL fixer, everything is fine.
Autonomy until at least no worse than the drain. Are located in the same area 10 hours Screen at my use. I will study further.

Rep: (6)
Has anyone checked on Kirks nucleus as the phone dials in Antutu due to unlocking higher frequencies.

Rep: (56)
* efr07 ,
Attached Image

Post has been editedDenstone - 16.07.18, 22:08

* efr07,
without thinking immediately. regulator - Interactiv, scheduler - fiops. the pair is tuned for optimal performance and power savings. if you put everything to the maximum, it is possible there will be more (or maybe not: D)
Attached Image

while the kernel can only be happy, but there is no time to test fully.

Post has been editedshurkesha - 16.07.18, 23:34

Rep: (6)
shurkesha
And it of autonomy?

Post has been editedefr07 - 17.07.18, 08:18

Rep: (8)
To treble the core fit?

* Antikeyfar ,
There is no separation, she miui treble of the box.

Rep: (0)
Should I put a custom kernel on PixelExperience? Yuzayu without a custom kernel, like all the rules, but it seems to me, was the battery to sit down faster.
I want to stick NoName kernel to the RR, it works for me well. Do I have to PE will give some noticeable benefit, who have experience of such a bunch? as a battery, for smooth operation? Are there bugs?

Rep: (290)
The core management Kirks.
Use the kernel for a week somewhere. In general, like. Because core acceleration has it affected both positively and negatively.
processor part of the advantages of increased productivity, ie launching applications, Unlock (by pressing the button to turn on the screen) will be faster. In antutu extra 10 thousand appears.
But there are also disadvantages, such as faster will run down the battery and will be stronger heating. It is noticeable in games, because CPU batters often at full capacity, and productivity gains will not be as CPU games and so lacking, but so far without GPU acceleration.

Games
And so, what can be done to rectify the situation with heat and strong energy consumption.
We will need the Kernel Adiuter program (hereinafter KA) and Accu Battery Pro.
Includes the latest in the overlay to use CPU. And look at how distributed load on the CPU core in the lower right corner.
Attached Image

To begin, launch a simple game Calsh Of Clans. After 15-20 minutes the phone heats (38 В° on the battery) and the energy consumption is very high (refer to the upper left corner). Frequency big cluster operate at a maximum.
Attached Image

I do not like it, and so I look like I have a distributed load on the CPU.
On a scale of load, it is clear that the game loads only BIG cluster, and little stands idle.
Attached Image

Therefore, once it is possible to KA exhibit little to the minimum frequency, but not below 1400. Ie min Frequency - 300, max - 1400. I will explain later why.
A large cluster can also be set to a minimum, because the game itself is not very demanding. I gradually reduced the frequency and saw that he hvatate 1100. Therefore set min - 300, max - 1100. Just put the Governor on impulse instead of the interactive. He will throw chasotu on the little cluster of up to 300 / 600MHz, if the load is low.
What videm? Heating decreased from 38 В° C to 35-36 В°, and the consumption of ~ to ~ 700mach 400mach.
Attached Image

Next game World Of Tanks.
It's not so simple. According to the schedule the download it is clear that the game uses only a few cores, as 1-2 game ground under flow.
Attached Image

But here we see that the frequency of 1100/1400, ie batters processor is not at the maximum, and uses only as much as he needs. The game requires a mostly GPU, so it's best to leave the rate unchanged. But here's the Governor should not touch. Better to leave interactive, because Other Governor may be the wrong time to throw off frequency to a minimum and the game will start Vries.
Next game PUBG.
Here for fun.
Attached Image

Loading can be seen that using big cluster, and little is almost never used. As you can see, the frequencies are 1400/2150. If little cluster 1400 is the fact that in 2150 on the big surplus. Bit potestit noticed that the game often increases the frequency little cluster above 1400. And since we do not need, it is better to restrict them to this value. Put Governor impulse and frequency min - 300, max - 1400. With big cluster otherwise. If it strongly understate, the game simply will lag. Therefore, by testing, I found that it is possible to put the frequency 1750mgts or 1850mgts. Strangely, namely on 1750mgts temperature climbs up very lazy, reaches about 37 В°, a maximum of 38 В°. And at 1800MHz temperature climbs up rapidly gaining 38 В°, and then to 39 В°. But it's still not 41 В°, when the costs 2150mgts
I stopped at 1750mgts, that's what happened. Download big cluster is very high, but the heat and lags (relative to the flow) no.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Next game Guns Of Boom.
Attached Image

It is absolutely not clear, such as loading a weak, but if the lower the frequency, then it begins to blunt ... Stopped on the little frequency: min - 300, max - 1600; big: min - 300, max - 1800.
P.s. Why not put the maximum frequency below 1400 and 1100 little big? Because if you put less, the frequency will not listen to you and will be higher than you specified, and may also be set to maximum, etc.
P.s.s
I use Tasker program, it helps automate that's all. Those. I launched the game, and the frequency exhibited themselves. You need to run Tasker, select Profiles. Lower Right click the "+". In the resulting window select "application". After selecting an application, a window will pop up with a request to add a task. Call it as a way for you to understand that it relates to the same application. When you create a task, click the "+" and look for "System", then "CPU". There are several columns. CPU 0 - little cluster, CPU 7 - big. And in the same place what you want the frequency and Governor.
But! 90% that you will have an error in the application of the profile when you start the game. Those. frequency can not change. Therefore, before it is necessary to create another item for CPU 0 with Governor powersave with frequency as the CPU 7.
Like this:
Attached Image

Be sure to make the output of the task, which will return to the frequency and the Governor to normal.
Attached Image

Normal mode
It's simple, not to tupilo and economical use of the battery, you can use the Governor impusle or alucard.
In yutube consumption is very low, about 200-300mach.
Attached Image

To rate is not reset, you need to make an application Kernel Adiuter or Tasker (if you use it) system! The system / priv-app

Post has been editedPavel1411 - 21.07.18, 09:56

Rep: (2)
Pavel1411 @ 21.07.18, 09:21*
To rate is not reset

more request shall describe what happens when a reset frequency

Post has been editedarutunalex - 21.07.18, 19:35

came the firstcorefor android P.

Post has been editedvovcik3 - 21.07.18, 20:12

Rep: (290)
* arutunalex Simply reset frequency. You set the maximum frequency 1700 and it will still be 2150. Therefore it is necessary to make the application system.

Rep: (5)
Guys, hello. Kirks put, put the Governor in impulse Kernel Adiutor, pulled the slider "When you load", but the settings are not applied. In Mui Ne, when making an application system, it is simply removed after the restart. A question. The archive with the nucleus of a file anykernel.sh, a script, which can add their own settings. Explain whether you can add to Governor settings to default was Governor of impulse runners, or otherwise, without the Kernel Adiutor?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/08/20, 11:03