Controller Saures R1 | [SmartHome]

Rep: (1)
Saures R1 Controller

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Saures R1 - controller for collection and transfer of indications from the water meter, electricity, heat and gas, and control a wide range of sensors.

The apparatus continually polls the status of the channels, accumulates hourly statistics in the nonvolatile memory and transfers the data to the cloud service SAURES.

Data transmission occurs through any Wi-Fi network with Internet access at specified intervals (default 1 time a day) or in the case of activation of the sensors.

Abnormal situations (cable break, opening the housing, etc.) and alarm signals from sensors initiate instant messages sent to the server.

If the primary and standby Wi-Fi network is not available, the controller accumulates the log of hourly readings and events, and in connection appears, transmits data to the cloud. Maximum 1000 entries archive depth, when it is full cycle will overwrite the oldest entries.

Saures R1 can control ball valves with electric Gidrolock. The decision to accept overlapping water received by the controller, a connection with the server in this case is not required.

Access to the cloud is available through a web browser or mobile application for android and iOS.

Together with the cloud, R1 controller reschaet following tasks:
  1. Remote collection readings with water meters, gas, heat, electricity by Wi-F
  2. Resource Accounting flow displaying flow dynamics in the form of graphs with varying levels of detail (up to hourly)
  3. Displays the meter readings for any date (for the controller work history)
  4. Automatic transmission of readings from meters (push, email) to the owner, the management company to the Portal mos.ru
  5. Overlapping ball valves with electric Gidrolock in case of a leak detection
  6. Status monitoring sensor connection and alert the owner (push, email) in case of activation of a sensor or its output readings of the specified range
  7. Detection of Hidden leaks by analyzing the flow

Compatible equipment:
  • Water meters with pulse output
  • Gas counters SGMB 1.6, 2.5, 3.2, 4.0 (Schetpribor)
  • electricity meters and MERCURY ENERGOMERA
  • Heat meters Itelma Beryl
  • Leakage sensors from breakage control
  • Ball valves with electric GIDROLOCK
  • Temperature sensors
  • Sensors gas leaks
  • Float liquid level sensors
  • Other arbitrary sensor with normally open and normally closed output (dry contact relay, etc.)

Embodiments use SAURES R1 controller:
  1. To upgrade already installed meters to "smart" status
  2. Organize leakage protection capable system overlap water and notify the owner (email, push-notification)
  3. Arrange "economy" -variant protection against leakage via detection algorithm monotonic water flow
  4. Make of compatible sensors wired wireless
  5. Create a temperature monitoring system in the boiler room, server or refrigerating chambers

Options considerably more and we will be happy for your story about your ideas and implementations, application controller.
Device characteristics
  1. Dimensions: 107x90x32 mm.
  2. Weight with batteries: 300 g
  3. Power supply: DC 3.3 - 6.0 Volt
  4. Established batteries, three AA alkaline batteries 1.5 Volt
  5. The life of the battery pack 1 up to 6 years
  6. Current consumption in measuring mode: up to 40 mA
  7. current consumption in transmission mode of Wi-Fi: up to 350 mA
  8. Working temperature range: from +10 to + 60 В° C
  9. Operating conditions: no direct exposure to the sun and rain
  10. Ingress Protection: IP54
  11. Number of inputs / outputs (channels): 8 pcs. (Expandable to 16 using the interface module)
  12. The error pulse measurement: В± 0.1%
  13. Temperature measurement error: В± 5%, but not less than В± 2 ВєC
  14. Range of measured temperature: from -30 ВєC to +100 ВєC
  15. Characteristics pulses for counters Namur: frequency less than 0.5 Hz, the minimum duration of the high level of 1 sec, the minimum duration of 1 sec low
  16. Characteristics pulses for counters REED SWITCH: frequency less than 1 Hz, the minimum duration of the high level of 0.08 seconds, the minimum duration of the low level of 0.8 sec

Useful information

Developer site:https://www.saures.ru

Information is published on behalf of the developer.

This topic will gladly answer any questions about the system controller, the cloud, their features and options, compatible hardware, applications, accept comments and suggestions, participate in discussions smart meter technology.

Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, Mac OS

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 04.06.18, 17:24

Rep: (-1)
Hello !

Check the documentation for the device Saures R1, the device is very useful.
Me as a summer resident very interested in the question of the possibility of using the device for removal
readings in greenhouses, like using a cloud service and without it (not always have access to the Internet or the channel is not stable, and often giving the Internet is not needed).
Do you plan to complete this product program (or there will be another version of the device) that allows (conductive) the user to make a decision which will
sent data (cloud service on the local computer or directly to both)?
Will the simplified version of this device if released (without Wi-fi),
allowing just dump reading on the device installed in the USB stick or sd card which can then be used
to analyze the collected data?

Rep: (0)
Controller acquired Saures R1 (with RS-485 interface module) with an electric counter Energomera CE102M R5 145-A. Old electric meter died. Already connected counters cold and hot water. Everything is quite easy to install and set up according to the instructions and videos on the official Youtube channel. Soon must come from Mosenergosbyta and install a new meter. See how working with him.
There are plans to put a leak sensors. Can anyone advise inexpensive and compatible with the controller Saures R1. Ideally, such that they did not need any external power supply - Connect the wires to Saures R1 and all.

Mosenergosbyt was to me more than a month. Electricians only sealed the bottom cover. Information key findings and did not seal. Now hooked counter Energomera CE102M R5 145-A to the controller. Readings are taken. Conveniently. But in the T / C only shows the rate of T1 (as trehtarifny counter). There are two options, or it does not display until T2 and T3, because until they zero or the controller can not read data off trehtarifnyh counters ... Accomplish your goal as a result of this finding oddities.

Rep: (57)
VIPSuper @ 03.08.18, 15:07*
There are two options, or it does not display until T2 and T3, because until they zero or the controller can not read data off trehtarifnyh counters ... Accomplish your goal as a result of this finding oddities.

Why have ENERGOMERA? With Mercury 200.02 works fine (2 tariffs).

prodromo @ 03.08.18, 16:48*
Why have ENERGOMERA? With Mercury 200.02 works fine (2 tariffs).

I broke Mercury 200.02, and saures site was sold immediately set counter + controller, I took him.

VIPSuper @ 03.08.18, 15:07*
There are two options, or it does not display until T2 and T3, because until they zero or the controller can not read data off trehtarifnyh counters

Support saures said that zero values ​​are not displayed in the LC. And so it was, worked the counter and now displays all rates.

Post has been editedVIPSuper - 04.08.18, 12:43

Hi can connect temperature sensors, humidity and gas on twisted pair up to 15 meters?

Rf7809 @ 19.12.18, 11:46*
Hi can connect temperature sensors, humidity and gas on twisted pair up to 15 meters?

can

Post has been editedprodromo - 19.12.18, 20:18

DS18B20 temperature sensor
(10pcs price 600r)

DS18B20 temperature sensor. With a metal flask wire length 1 m
(VAT 1100r 10pcs)

Soil Moisture Sensor, the leak.
(10pcs price 600r)

MQ2 MQ2 gas sensor. Carbon monoxide.
(VAT 150 r 1 pc)

These are the prices found.

Rep: (71)
In the market two essentially ready solutions but with his idea.
Both with their + and -

1. Saures - Controller for sensors of any type (water, gas, electricity)
2. VR-007 - Controller primarily for electricity meters.

Saures attracted to work autonomously on batteries, to the well-friendly interface in the application for a smartphone. Compact adapter RS485 \ CAN. Supporting multiple sensor types and usage scenarios.
But you need more controllers next to each type of sensors (light - your, your water-, its gas), there is no indication of current and voltage on the charts (and the counters are given in CAN). In general, only one drawback on the grounds. Electricians from Mosenergosbyta more loyal to this company when you install the user forces. Not really "curse" if he Tsyplyaev CAN.

VR-007 much informational indicated. It has everything you need and even more, and for a day in the device, and for a longer time - server Narodminitor. Flexibly configurable access interfaces and data transfer (for a router). BUT .... 5V 1A need power from 220V in the panel (or place in a warm box in the street or indoors), adapter with CAN ---- USb or CAN-Ethernet bulky and expensive. On the whole, the device is more expensive solutions from Saures significantly. To connect to the meter is recommended after a request to call an electrician, otherwise regarded as unwarranted interference in the operation of the counter

Of the two solutions seems some third,

1. It should be an application for a smartphone or a variant with access to the WEB interface controller.
2. We need a choice where to store data in the cloud, or at home on the NAS server or WEB
3. It should still have one controller, and the ability to use several sensors in their types of counters with data link RF \ wi-fi
4. Selection supply or internal or external, depending on the scenario and the installation site. If it is a street, the version with thermowell (like auto beacons)
5. We need current readings, voltage, power and consumption. And some graphs online, the rest 5-15-30-60Minut. Daily, month, year.
6. Price not higher 2.5-3.5kR for ready solution with an adapter for the selected meter type data bus.

It turns out a kind of "smart home" already :) but not the control functions and features of calculation and control of resource consumption.

Post has been editedgaoo - 10.03.19, 18:10

gaoo @ 10.03.19, 17:55*
But you need more controllers next to each sensor type (light - your, your water-, its gas)

What for? All clinging to a single controller, it has 8 inputs. Another thing, if the wires in the apartment do not want to drag. Now skirtings with boxes, do not remove the problem.

And you generally about some Saures - R1, R2 or R4? They have a lot of options. The impression is not fully studied the materiel.

New counters Mercury are already open contacts RS485 \ CAN, in the old they were closed the lid, and the lid sealed. We had to break part of the cover. Now electricians no problem, the problem lies elsewhere: automatically send readings only works in Moscow (through the site mos.ru), in the Moscow region Mosenergosbyta leadership rested, and did not want to accept testimony by e-mail and sms, only through the personal account or telephone voice. In the Nizhny Novgorod - take at [email protected]

VR-007 for its price (5000 rubles) hopelessly loses Saures R2_M4 (5500 rubles, with already installed RS485 \ CAN adapter and the power from any 5-17 volt power supply)

And I think it is very important the attitude of developers to buyers. If developers Saures listen to their customers, and VKontakte a group, and reviews on Google Play, the developer of VR-007 Vlad Rusanov is not so friendly. He has a principle: "eat, they give." His TaskGroup program to take the readings from meters Mercury to a computer simply monstrous brakes on Intel Atom processors. Normally it earned only on the processor Celeron Ivy Bridge c 4GB of RAM. But the author did not think and did not think to optimize the program.

Post has been editedprodromo - 10.03.19, 19:32

prodromo @ 10.03.19, 19:03*
What for? All clinging to a single controller, it has 8 inputs. Another thing, if the wires in the apartment do not want to drag. Now skirtings with boxes, do not remove the problem.

That is, pull the wire there is no possibility. Whatever your baseboards there were not in the nature. No, that's it.
I have 2 and 2 riser panel, and between them can be up to 15 meters distance. Won at 007 has sensors RF, so it is difficult to make them for Saures?

And you generally about some Saures - R1, R2 or R4? They have a lot of options. The impression is not fully studied the materiel.

R1 or R4 - no difference. The same functionality, but with different extensions for sensors and power. I have studied enough, believe me. Knowledge enough for the right choice in my script. I suffice R1 Remote Electrical panel.
Note on your part toward the stranger "to explore materiel" undignified.

New counters Mercury are already open contacts RS485 \ CAN, in the old they were closed the lid, and the lid sealed. We had to break part of the cover. Now electricians no problem, the problem lies elsewhere: automatically send readings only works in Moscow (through the site mos.ru), in the Moscow region Mosenergosbyta leadership rested, and did not want to accept testimony by e-mail and sms, only through the personal account or telephone voice. In the Nizhny Novgorod - take at [email protected]

The concept of "old" and "new" is not governed by anything other than domestic opinion.
I 200 '14 installation and seals wherever possible. And at the bottom of the lid covering the contacts.
Indications I and LC pass, it's not a problem. The problem to remove them from the counter when I'm not at home, on vacation, or somewhere else.

VR-007 for its price (5000 rubles) hopelessly loses Saures R2_M4 (5500 rubles, with already installed RS485 \ CAN adapter and the power from any 5-17 volt power supply)

Price 007.1 - 4200r. By the number of data removed from CAN Mercury - he obskakivaet Saures like an ostrich hen.
Do not believe me, buy, take in rent, please contact the developers - remove the logs from the internal WEB server via a GET command.
Do not know how, do not want to have tyTruba video shows what can be captured and analyzed.
Saures nothing but the T1 or T2 can not be removed from the Mercury or do not want.
The CAN data complete counter. Personally, I need the voltage and current online and by day \ month, in the first place.

And I think it is very important the attitude of developers to buyers. If developers Saures listen to their customers, and VKontakte a group, and reviews on Google Play, the developer of VR-007 Vlad Rusanov is not so friendly. He has a principle: "eat, they give." His TaskGroup program to take the readings from meters Mercury to a computer simply monstrous brakes on Intel Atom processors. Normally it earned only on the processor Celeron Ivy Bridge c 4GB of RAM. But the author did not think and did not think to optimize the program.

Yes, I also take into account as a factor for the choice of what to buy.
I certainly did not hold a candle, and I do not know personally I developed 007. But all my questions (by the way they are clearly not from a simple polzaka) - all answers have been received.
I do 007 not satisfied with the price tag and the form factor of 007. There the power necessary to pull in the shield or buy CAN to Ethernet adapter for insane amounts.

And anyway, I do not dig for one or the other, I try to make the correct choice for my script based on the opinions of experienced and usage statistics.
While I see inf the field of the Internet that both devices have a "so-so" reviews.

Post has been editedgaoo - 30.08.19, 14:39

gaoo @ 10.03.19, 20:13*
Do not believe me, buy, take in rent, please contact the developers - remove the logs from the internal WEB server via a GET command.
Do not know how, do not want to have tyTruba video shows what can be captured and analyzed.

Yes, I have everything already there and working. You just want to, and I already use.

Attached Image

prodromo @ 10.03.19, 20:24*
Yes, I have everything already there and working. You just want to, and I already use.

You 007.1 and Saures r1 (r4) are both in operation?
Explain why Saures shows voltage, current, reactive and active power according to the can?

PS: TaskGrupp does not interest me at all.

Post has been editedgaoo - 10.03.19, 20:30

gaoo @ 10.03.19, 20:27*
You 007.1 and Saures r1 (r4) are both in operation?

SAURES R2_M4, but before it was firm adapter USB-CAN Mercury Mercury 221, which is connected in parallel to the same conclusions counter (via USB-extender twisted pair). So that the voltage, current, power, I can see if the itch.

prodromo @ 10.03.19, 20:34*
SAURES R2_M4, but before it was firm adapter USB-CAN Mercury Mercury 221, which is connected in parallel to the same conclusions counter (via USB-extender twisted pair). So that the voltage, current, power, I can see if the itch.

I understood you. Those. "See" your option, that's not my thing. Full use of the (modeling) 007 you did not. So your comparison is not entirely correct.
I do not sit at a computer and do not zyrkaet reading interface. I need at any time of the day or night when I want and where I want to remove the statistics on the supply voltage for any period of time. And I do not have computers in the apartment, in principle, there is a NAS (which I have to if we can raise mySQl and WEB to a storage controller).
But I also and ready to accept the fact that my data is stored "somewhere out there in the cloud" and "well protected from accidental loss" if only I had the necessary evidence.

Tell me, do Saures connection to the CAN counter for 4-wire or two?
If you had the experience of how the batteries have enough normal operation of the unit through the wi-fi network type?

Post has been editedgaoo - 10.03.19, 20:50

gaoo @ 10.03.19, 20:40*
I do not sit at a computer and do not zyrkaet reading interface. I need at any time of the day or night when I want and where I want to remove the statistics on the supply voltage for any period of time. And I do not have computers in the apartment, in principle, there is a NAS (which I have to if we can raise mySQl and WEB to a storage controller).

There is a script for this in php forum ab-log.ruThe script for the Mercury 200

You can pick it up on the NAS (Apache or Lighttpd + php + mySQL)

gaoo @ 10.03.19, 20:40*
Tell me, do Saures connection to the CAN counter for 4-wire or two?

2-wire data transmission, and 2 meals (it is not required).

Attached Image

Post has been editedprodromo - 10.03.19, 21:00

prodromo @ 10.03.19, 20:52*
2-wire data transmission, and 2 meals (it is not required).

According to the D + and D- is clear, U + and U- in the case of R1 \ R4 in general how the functional carry?
As far as I can from the meters counter pull cable to R1 without signal loss? (I'm in the panel has a pair of cables of twisted pair)
As I understand it, in Mercury's internal power supply to the CAN bus.

Post has been editedgaoo - 10.03.19, 21:05

gaoo @ 10.03.19, 21:00*
According to the D + and D- is clear, U + and U- in the case of R1 \ R4 in general how the functional carry?
As I understand it, in Mercury's internal power supply to the CAN bus.

are different Mercury.

Explanation major modifications liter counters Mercury (no letters mean the absence of this feature):
S - internal interface power supply (no need to file means an external power supply 5-12 volts)

That is, if the counter without the letters S, you need to supply the power. C the letter S is not necessary.

In Saures R2_M4 interface module and power supply RS-485 / CAN / 5-17V for R1 / R2 is already integrated (separately it costs 1000 rubles), and when an external power supply the batteries from R2 do not need to be removed, they are used as backup power. But of R1 when an external power supply the batteries need to be removed.

* prodromo
I understood. It is necessary to open the counter and watch the precise modification. The front panel of nothing but Mercury 200.02 no

To me it makes no sense to take food outside R2_m4 if 200.02 has to be powered on CAN. Suffice think R1 is 4 channels or R2_M2 (M3). External or internal antenna makes no difference, from the panel to the router in the apartment of 4 meters, wi-fi is excellent catches.

Post has been editedgaoo - 10.03.19, 21:21

prodromo @ 10.03.19, 21:12*
As far as I can from the meters counter pull cable to R1 without signal loss? (I'm in the panel has a pair of cables of twisted pair)

Well, it's the bus CAN, the bus length depends on the speed:

1 Mbit / s to 40 m
500 kbit / s to 100 m
125 kbit / s to 500 m
10 kbit / s to 5000 m

Posted on 10/03/2019, 21:21:

gaoo @ 10.03.19, 21:17*
I understood. It is necessary to open the counter and watch accurate modification
The front panel of nothing but Mercury 200.02 no.

Passport counter look, the passport must be written.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 3:29