aqara anti-theft security door lock door guise Vima anti tift | [SmartHome]

Rep: (0)
aqara anti-theft security door lock Vima anti tift door mask

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image

Device description
Smart larva lock

Vima Smart Lock Cylinder installed instead of a conventional cylinder. Produced in different embodiments, depending on the thickness of the door. Included are five keys of different colors, and the lock is associated with a proprietary application, which can be clearly seen when and how much it opens one way or another key. In the case of fixing hacking attempts mechanism Vima Smart Lock Cylinder is completely blocked and an alarm is triggered, but in the smartphone arrives immediately notified.

Inside the castle is worth a chip with 128-bit encryption by intercepting the signal from the lock in the key, and if the key is lost, it can be included in the blacklist. Electronics Vima Smart Lock Cylinder runs on batteries, which will last for a year of work. There is a function of a reminder of the forgotten in the larva of the key by the notification on your phone, and sound the alarm at the castle.
Useful

Post has been editedmihadom - 17.03.19, 22:05
Reason for editing: Instructions in Russian

Rep: (1)
smash1000 @ 22.12.18, 21:24*
Hey. Mechanical problems were one?
Herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjBCglgOZX4
in the comments written: horseradish castle - do not recommend broke on day 2, thankfully did not have to install the door and then had to be broken, there larva 3 pin spring-loaded to read the data from the key, so a PIN failed - and the key can not be read - the door does not open!

And in general for people suchhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZ1Jogimz8

Not yet, but I'm thinking not to wait for problems and throw this fucking castle.

Rep: (80)
There are nuances. maybe it's a fake? Opinions have slightly different keys not worked ok

zyr3x @ 25.12.18, 20:29*
There are nuances. maybe it's a fake? Opinions have slightly different keys not worked ok

I doubt it ... If it were fake, they would not work immediately.

Well, the author of the post, and wrote that 2 days working all)) than it is not immediately broken

zyr3x @ 26.12.18, 14:18*
Well, the author of the post, and wrote that 2 days working all)) than it is not immediately broken

Depends on. Someone 2 days, I have, for example, the castle for about a month, and at first everything was fine, but now has become a key podglyukivat.

Can you describe the details! Mode of use of the lock and key! normal and problematic! If severe frost that freezes the lock! key storage conditions

zyr3x @ 26.12.18, 21:39*
Can you describe the details! Mode of use of the lock and key! normal and problematic! If severe frost that freezes the lock! key storage conditions

Well, what could be the "mode of using the lock and key" in the front door of the apartment (in the hallway)? No frost and no, in general, none of the normal lock freeze should not (well, if you do not have a minus 50).

Now the problem is that sometimes the key is not determined from the first time, and is determined from the second, and when the door closes (when you leave the apartment). As soon as it is determined by the third time - I'll throw it (or before, I have not decided yet).

I think the main problem with this sekretki that it was developed by someone unknown and financed kraudfandinogovoy on the platform, and in this particular case, the product turned out nedotestirovannym.

Well, in the sense of the number of times you open the door the day of 2 - 15! Maybe on key gets wet, near the magnets. Keychain with magnets, etc. Description of your bug I had, too. but on condition that the key is inserted in the perekosyak or even upside down. In the first month I was also like that. but schA key operating normally. as sometimes there is a delay in the verification key to 1-5 seconds. Current use 1 key constantly. Until tested. but always write that super reliable lock.

Post has been editedzyr3x - 27.12.18, 13:08

zyr3x @ 27.12.18, 12:07*
Well, in the sense of the number of times you open the door the day of 2 - 15! Maybe on key gets wet, near the magnets. Keychain with magnets, etc. description

There is nothing, 2 times a day.

zyr3x @ 27.12.18, 12:07*
you glitch I was too. but on condition that the key is inserted in the perekosyak or even upside down. In the first month I was also like that. but schA key operating normally. as sometimes there is a delay in the verification key to 1-5 seconds. Current use 1 key constantly. Until tested. but always write that super reliable lock.

perekosyak here on this issue, most of the key slot, but it is, in principle, should not be so wrong - it cant :)

I do not know where everywhere, but even here, in this micro-branch, there are victims.

The way they share videos and photos. It would be more than 1 live vidosy vidos someone on YouTube. And so I heard about it already when buying. And this problem have seen. 1 person writes on many sites even sometimes the same text. I do not deny that it could be a marriage or 1 revision of the castle. it is necessary as it will learn to distinguish the houses and rooms fotkayu box. will be in place to think

2 months

Rep: (6)
Guys, I need help.
ordered the castle, he came. 2:00 trying to connect to the gateway - in any.
I climbed to the page of this castle, and then posted a message that the lock does not connect to the gateway and application. At the time of the order did not have this line. they claim you need to respond quickly. What thoughts anyone?

Elite123 @ 15.01.19, 13:04*
Guys, I need help.
ordered the castle, he came. 2:00 trying to connect to the gateway - in any.
I climbed to the page of this castle, and then posted a message that the lock does not connect to the gateway and application. At the time of the order did not have this line. they claim you need to respond quickly. What thoughts anyone?

Where ordered the castle and what kind of lock ( "larva")? And what kind of "Home lock"?

If this aliekspress:

I looked now a few stores and aliekspresse to these castles - no one has a message that "the lock does not connect to the gateway and application."
So if the "Home of the castle" - a store page on aliespresse, it is clearly in this store you cheated - I advise to open a dispute (it can be opened and after receipt of the goods) and sort things out first with the store, and then with the support of aliekspresa (patience and to explain in detail all send photos and video problems).

According to other sites I do not know, but it is likely that something similar.

PS. Maybe it makes sense to write here:
Xiaomi Smart Devices - Purchase
or here:
Xiaomi Smart Home - General Topic

PPS. And yes, a gateway? Judging by:
Xiaomi Smart Home - The general theme (Post zatserkovnyy # 81203562)

aqara gateway does not support these larvae.

Post has been editedfreshmeat123 - 15.01.19, 14:48

freshmeat123 @ 15.01.19, 14:26*
and then with the support of aliekspresa

already it is this stage. After I promuchalas 2:00 when connected, climbed to the seller page on Alyx. And he badwords, prescribed at the beginning - that the lock does not connect to the gateway.
I have a picture in the order of the inscriptions there. Aliekspress say you saying no one promised that it will be connected, so go nafig.

Posted on 15/01/2019, 16:33:

freshmeat123 @ 15.01.19, 14:26*
And yes, a gateway? Judging by:

Second gateway. In the castle there is radio board. The connector is, there is no fee. And this can be seen in the photographs.

https: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.51d333edplIAa2

You can fix this info so that people did not come across such a divorce from the Chinese

Post has been editedElite123 - 15.01.19, 16:52

Rep: (9)
* Elite123 And the box in English? NET bird in the square have?

I look in the evening. Now I work

Elite123 @ 15.01.19, 15:31*
already it is this stage. After I promuchalas 2:00 when connected, climbed to the seller page on Alyx. And he badwords, prescribed at the beginning - that the lock does not connect to the gateway.
I have a picture in the order of the inscriptions there. Aliekspress say you saying no one promised that it will be connected, so go nafig.

It's just wonderful, I tell you. I sympathize.
I understand that you have order the screenshots? (Should have when buying irons, too, to have a rule to take screenshots). And see whether there is a mention about these screenshots mi home or mi app? If no, then aliekspress formal rights. Because right now, in this shop in the description of this product it is not (that description should look, not a note from the seller).

freshmeat123 @ 15.01.19, 14:26 *
And yes, a gateway? Judging by:
Second gateway. In the castle there is radio board. The connector is, there is no fee. And this can be seen in the photographs.
https: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.51d333edplIAa2

You can fix this info so that people did not come across such a divorce from the Chinese

Need to. Apparently, it's some kind of defective batch without payment, which still sell.

freshmeat123 @ 15.01.19, 17:27*
it would be necessary when buying glands also make a rule to take screenshots

They are automatically made to the aliekspresse. They are looking in the first place.

then aliekspress formal rules

In this case, it is not no smart lock, and the usual reprogrammable! To know before, that there are such cases ... I would definitely paid attention to keywords. On the other hand, and nowhere is it written that these keys must open this mask. Once all the ambiguous ...

This kind of defective batch without payment, which still sell.

perhaps ... The question is, why you need a castle in the electronics, if he will not hem nafig? Yes, and at a price identical to the full lock!
Without radio board price of the larvae is not more than 500 rubles, because meaning in this castle is not perfect.

Post has been editedElite123 - 15.01.19, 17:34

Rep: (9)
* Elite123 ,
Apparently there's some sort of a version of the standard STD. In the photo NET version.
With MiHome working normally.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (20)
It is impossible to bring the keys to the application.
1. I go into MiHome.
2. Among the devices pick the lock.
3. Three points - "Door lock setup" - "Key management"
4. Under no keys.
5. Press the plus sign.
6. The lock beeps twice, and in the application at the time the inscription "If voice prompt for door lock works properly with two beep sound".
7. The two buttons: "Try again" and "OK".
8. Accordingly, as there was a double shake signal "OK".
9. Far inscription "Please insert the key anto the lock core" and the timer is 15 seconds.
10. Insert the key, at the time the timer is reduced, and the lock beeping all the time.
11. At the end of the error "Failed to add" and nothing happens.

How to overcome it?

I tried to insert the key and the set-up and on time.
Before setting then when counting 15 seconds long signals.
During setting - short signals.

According to the instruction: "In key-adding mode,
insert registered key
beeps ......
refused registered key ", as I understand it, it rejects because the keys are already registered to the device.
It is necessary to delete all?

Post has been editedB-roman - 15.01.19, 20:11

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20 10:10