aqara anti-theft security door lock door guise Vima anti tift | [SmartHome]

Rep: (0)
aqara anti-theft security door lock Vima anti tift door mask

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image

Device description
Smart larva lock

Vima Smart Lock Cylinder installed instead of a conventional cylinder. Produced in different embodiments, depending on the thickness of the door. Included are five keys of different colors, and the lock is associated with a proprietary application, which can be clearly seen when and how much it opens one way or another key. In the case of fixing hacking attempts mechanism Vima Smart Lock Cylinder is completely blocked and an alarm is triggered, but in the smartphone arrives immediately notified.

Inside the castle is worth a chip with 128-bit encryption by intercepting the signal from the lock in the key, and if the key is lost, it can be included in the blacklist. Electronics Vima Smart Lock Cylinder runs on batteries, which will last for a year of work. There is a function of a reminder of the forgotten in the larva of the key by the notification on your phone, and sound the alarm at the castle.
Useful

Post has been editedmihadom - 17.03.19, 22:05
Reason for editing: Instructions in Russian

To connect to the application needs to hold down the beige button for 5 seconds.
The blue button is used to activate and delete keys in memory.
If the settings in the application mainland China and the English language, no mask is prescribed in Annex.
Manually adding through the list of devices, as available, as there is no data in the device list.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (7)
I managed to win? Be registered in the application?

Tell me please. Established the "Work Offline" and removed from the Mi Home larva accident. Re not connected. By clicking on the larvae of the silence button. The larva does not respond to the connection, the batteries the night removes not helped. How do I reset the larva or connect

Rep: (-1)
damil007 @ 27.05.18, 23:00*
Manually adding through the list of devices, as available, as there is no data in the device list.

All perfectly added. As the child device to the gateway

Posted 07/16/2018, 2:48:

vad440 @ 17.06.18, 20:15*
How do I reset the larva or connect

Hold down both buttons on the lock for 20 seconds

Rep: (1)
I would like to buy this bot. But I am very concerned about the issue - if it zhahnut shocker, he -
- lock the door and it will need to cut a large benzobolgarkoy to get into the apartment,
- burn out electronics and it will become normal not smart larva,
- it will not be affected as there is some protection from such abuse.
Someone have any thoughts on this?
Thank you in advance.

Rep: (-1)
He blocked when trying to open is not propisaniem key, it follows that if you burn out electronics, the key will open any of the sets

Rep: (63)
* Rjunimagu , His iron casing completely stun think he will not do anything

Rep: (2)
And with the purchase of additional keys Cton bother ???
Just look at this castle all, but I have a couple of the key to it is necessary to

Guys who use describe their impressions about the device. if it works, if there are glitches. Plan to order, but it is necessary to ...

I bought a month ago on bangude cylinder. Add to mi home gateway as the child device does not work. All the best to add Gateway says something in Chinese, I press the button beige to a continuous signal, passes 30 seconds-devices found. Did a hard reset as described, all the keys from the lock failed, manually add all the keys via the blue button on the lock. I tried to add to the app again - it is not. I have the first version of the gateway. Other ZigBee devices are working properly.
What could be the problem?

Rep: (114)
* igor_jr, the first gateway is a lot of things out of the new does not support. people as a time to discuss it. Now is probably the first and remained on his hands already

Hello. use this lock half of the year, it worked with a bang, but yesterday could not get home)) with the 40th attempt to open the lock and got on the phone 40 messages: "Refused to unlock as unnormal operation". Next, the whole evening playing with the lock, different keys are deleted and set back the lock to lock, remove the battery, reboot, lock all the keys are removed and back added, but nothing worked, and had to leave home closing lock cylinder without batteries (only so provides open Close) - anyone else encountered this error and the problem? Share your experiences!

Rep: (2)
And do not tell what the dimensions of the handle extending into the apartment ?? The diameter and length

Rep: (4)
Yes, too, are interested in, please, measure the washer and then my door and plastic twist finally up against the box.

Handle length 50 mm, diameter 41 mm

Rep: (124)
Guys
And who have bought the size of the larvae?
It is interesting to see where the real size 75 and 80 models?
I just need a cylinder 35/35 and I understand that size is not
If we take the model of 75, then it 1 of the 40 and the other 35 according to the drawings. The reality is that so?
The model 80, as I understand both sides have a length of 40?
Tell me who can. Thanks in advance!

Tell me please, is it possible to get home if the larvae sit batteries?

anatma @ 03.11.18, 11:29*
Tell me please, is it possible to get home if the larvae sit batteries?

I pulled out the battery when tested lock. In this case, you can open any of the key kit.

Posted on 11/06/2018, 18:32:

alepod82 @ 16.10.18, 07:04*
Hello. use this lock half of the year, it worked with a bang, but yesterday could not get home)) with the 40th attempt to open the lock and got on the phone 40 messages: "Refused to unlock as unnormal operation". Next, the whole evening playing with the lock, different keys are deleted and set back the lock to lock, remove the battery, reboot, lock all the keys are removed and back added, but nothing worked, and had to leave home closing lock cylinder without batteries (only so provides open Close) - anyone else encountered this error and the problem? Share your experiences!

Cool, and how settled the question?

And somebody was buying model: ZYJ ZYJ 90 or 100?
I want to know the real size.

And if the first battery supply and close the key, then remove the battery. the lock opens? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Post has been editedanatma - 08.11.18, 20:58

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 10:55