Smart mobile network Minova 9.3.14
I spread to your favorite flash.
Working individually with the desired SIM card and two at once.
1) Settings - Sim card and mobile networks - the desired sim - network type: Select your preferred network type for permanent use.
2) Settings - More - data transfer status in the network mode: Turn on the Smart Network, select the SIM card for which you work smart grid (which is the one on which the mobile Internet, or both at once)
3) network type at a call: Choose only 2G (recommended). Accordingly, in the exercise of a call comes in will automatically flip the radio network in the 2G, which improves the quality of communication.
4) Turn off Wi-Fi when you call: some avoid this distraction from background notifications during an important conversation. Also it helps get rid of the "gurgling" in the BT headset on some devices.
5) Turn off mobile data when calling: improves communication quality without sharing channel for data transmission.
6) When you turn on Wi-Fi: Expose mode of transport in the 2G only, which saves battery (described below causes).
7) When you turn on mobile data, and the next item Mobile data disabled: Then put the network type of claim 1 of this manual (eg, 3G only or preferred 4G) for "Enabling mobile data" and only 2G for "Mobile data disabled". That is, if you use automated actions, in which the phone goes into "Airplane" mode at night and in the morning he includes a network or do not need a mobile network and the network type automatically jumps to 2G, and mobile network when you switch back to switch to 3G (or any other type of network, which must be the same type of network selected in step 1.).
8) Network transition timer in 2G: For example 2 exhibited hour. That is, when mobile data included in this case, in 3G mode in 2 hours phone inactivity (for example, in training, meetings, etc.), the mobile network will be automatically transferred to 2G mode (which in essence is 3 times more economical use of the battery than 3G, and every 5 than 4G) and disabled data transfer over the mobile network.
9) in the transition timer wake network 2G: For example exhibited 10 minutes. That is, when activated to claim 8 (transition of the network during idle device in 2G and disconnect data) every 10 minutes will be automatically switched data transmission duration for 1 minute in order to synchronize and receive notifications in the background, and then, respectively, to move again in 2G mode with disconnected data. At the start of using the phone, as previously (i.e., after the workout / segment), the device automatically enters the usual mode of operation of the mobile network, i.e. in claim 1 and claim 7 Mode
Post has been editedOuts - 27.09.19, 16:47
Installation via rekavori
Reason for editing: In the Hat!