> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro) - Modification and decorations

Rep: (5319)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro) - Modification and decorations
Description | Modifications and decorations» | Purchase » | Accessories » | Discussion » | MIUI firmware » | Custom firmware » | Camera talk » | Discussion topics for MIUI v10 » | Owners Club » | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices - Firmware » | Useful topics section

Attached Image

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Useful and important information!
Important information. Read Required!

• It is strongly recommended that before you do anything with your phone, make a backup!How to do it under spoilerInstructions.
    If, however, for some reason it was not made and Backupyou need to recover and not lose data, sew your firmware again without a wipe. That's all!
    All questions on the restoration of something can be regarded as offtopic and deleted!
  • "How to install Patched Theme Manager or third-party themes?" - the answer to such questions is fully disclosed under the spoiler. Installing third-party themes on MIUI 10. No need to litter the topic with similar questions, the answers to which are in the cap.
  • Before asking a question or writing an instruction,use the search on the topic and study the contents of the Caps Perhaps your question has already been considered.
  • How to draw up a post asking for help in the case of "Sortie" applications
  • Perhaps your question is generally better addressed in another topic. It is recommended to read the information under the spoilerInteresting and useful topics.
  • Messages with modifications and decorations, not designed byPatternmay not get into the catalog modifications.
  • This topicno table orders!It will be better and more correct to leave all your applications in special topics. Links to them can be found under the spoilerInteresting and useful topics.
  • The authors of the instructions, like no one else, except you are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
  • It is customary to express gratitude by changing the reputation, no need to litter the topic.

Jewelry catalog
Instructions
Installing third-party themes in the MIUI 10, 11
The Chinese have complicated the ability to install third-party themes in the MIUI 10, 11.
Options for installing third-party themes, from simple to complex:

1. Install Localized MIUI firmware with the presence of a patched theme manager (see topicFirmware, for example: Xiaomi.eu, MiuiPro, MultiROM, Masik в„ў and others);
2. Install Patched Theme Manager, suitable for your firmware (look under the spoilerTopics). But here it is worth remembering that this will only work onfully deodexed firmware;
3. If you have a stock firmware without root access, it is requireddesigner account with approved content
4. And the most inconvenient way: We parse the downloaded theme, at the end we write .zip, take the component (s) and drop them along the system / media / theme / default path, issue the 0644 rights, reboot and use the theme on which you are now.

The remaining methods for MIUI 10 have lost their relevance, or they are unstable. (critical systemui errors occur, themes crash on reboot or after some time). But maybe there will be fixes with updates: xpossed + xMIUI or Miui 8 Tweak , MI Theme Editor , MI Rape
If you know other 100% working methods, write in this topic.

Topics
Embellishments
Icons
Modifications
Prefabs and Updates
Automatic tasks
Dialer and Contacts
Sound, music, melodies
Desktop and Recent
Extended reboot menu
Network
Status Bar and Shutter
Lock Screen and Fingerprint Scanner
Font
miscellanea
Wi-Fi
Applications
Bootanimation & Splash
Butanimation Bootable logo (Splash)
Interesting and useful topics.
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

For questions about filling Caps contact the Curator -OutsatQMS

Post has been editedOuts - Yesterday, 15:12
Reason for editing: Setting Dolby and the Viper

Rep: (210)
Patches for decorations
Samsung Experience©

Weather widget from Galaxy S9
Zdarova all costsSamsung Experience 1.3.1 port , Which does not work ... widget weather samsungovsky long sought and found a suitable widget as origami. According to the instructions (in pictures, words long) do everything and all;)
Screen 😍
Attached Image
Instruction
We need a programmXwidget Pro - Attached fileXWidget Pro.ver.V1.94.build.76.apk(2.77 MB)

We go into it and then the instructions.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Go to the menu, presswidget And according to the instructions.
Attached Image
Attached Image

And we get ...
Attached Image

In the settings you change location, and everything.
The second method (unstable)
We put the application below. Suddenly one work, I first opened as soon as the location of wanted to write, has taken off.
Attached filecom.digitalstudioinc.myweather_2018-01-14.apk(6.15 MB)
Attached Image
DD2W double-tap to activate
Set the archive through rekaveri.Attached fileEnabled-DT2W-P_whyred.zip(818.24 KB)
New theme (in the settings)
Install, reboot not obyazatelno.
Attached fileqihuanmofa.phoenix.apk(5.39 MB)
Screenshots
On the Chinese do not pay attention, you will have to English.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Picture

Post has been editedOuts - 09.07.19, 23:46
Reason for editing: In the Hat!

Rep: (214)
* evgeny.nomad, if you're talking about editing audio_policy.conf - you can skip. I do not, I'm too lazy. : Rofl:

Rep: (86)
* Killswitched And why it is necessary to delete the line with the build. Prop?

* opana02071991, to remove the softness and volume of sound that had nothing to something.

Rep: (86)
* Killswitched If you do not use the library as it is better to leave?

* opana02071991, all on your hearing and personal preferences. I do not know what you're using, so that, somewhere, these settings need to add softness and volume of the sound as with the first libami, somewhere, on the contrary - they will be soaping the whole drill and cutting attack sound, as in the case of second. It is necessary to listen to.

Rep: (133)
Maud dialer firmware 10.2.1.0 XIAOMI.EU stable release

Author : kot_da_vinci

Firmware : link to 4pda + a reference to the office. website

Installation : TWRP

Description
- Square crop photos (1080h1080)
- Removed blackout when an incoming call
- The buttons are made in a row
- The default background is dark (taken from the lock screen)
- Name in two lines
- Improved recording of the conversation

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download 10.2.1.0 xiaomi.eu square photo : Attached filexiaomi.eu_RN5_10.2.1.0_incall_kvadrat.zip (1.06 MB)

Reverting to the drain 10.2.1.0 xiaomi.eu : Attached filexiaomi.eu_RN5_10.2.1.0_incall_stok.zip (1.07 MB)

ATTENTION
This modification may not work consistently with third-party themes!
All photos after installation, you must re-assign, or are likely to be curve shows!

P.S. Do not forget about backup before installing the mod.

Post has been editedkot_da_vinci - 05.01.19, 23:56

Rep: (1)
Prompt how to make icons on Mashiko as a drain. Nowhere did not find them. Thank you in advance.

Rep: (0)
Guys who can increase the initial volume in stereo mode? For example, to hearing the speaker played in 50% immediately in the first division, and even when watching videos with a small volume can not be heard any stereo quite stupid to lower the speaker shouts top.

Attached files

Attached filestereowhyred-v3.zip(13.45 KB)

Post has been editedDefold7 - 06.01.19, 02:56

Rep: (1261)
* Defold7, The boys, who are all, excuse my frankness, engaged in crap, such as getting stereo sound on our phone. Have you ever tried in the oven to wash their belongings or refrigerated pancakes fry. I repeat, stop writing this crap, you and those who you are trying this crap vparit. Well, he can not this and not be able to do it, because you can not get an elephant to buzz like a nightingale.

Rep: (0)
ssstrelec @ 06.01.2019, 08:29*
* Defold7, The boys, who are all, excuse my frankness, engaged in crap, such as getting stereo sound on our phone. Have you ever tried in the oven to wash their belongings or refrigerated pancakes fry. I repeat, stop writing this crap, you and those who you are trying this crap vparit. Well, he can not this and not be able to do it, because you can not get an elephant to buzz like a nightingale.

I think it's my problem and your opinion I do exactly accustomed to stereo after about 3 le, I would like to try there, what problems?

Rep: (38)
Hi all, the name of this theme?
Attached Image

Post has been editedSeroko73 - 06.01.19, 10:08

Rep: (1735)
* alex-meditation,
Look in setting sound and vibration sound removal

Rep: (93)
* urcik, in fact of the matter is that there is this point there is no way in the new firmware

Rep: (360)
Updated theme Mayzhe_Navy_Blue_ +

I change the audio settings window
It was
Attached Image

Now
Attached Image

Link to download

Rep: (15)
Does anyone have patched the manager to 10.2 ???

Rep: (1735)
* alex-meditation,
Not sure, but try the path of system media audio ui remove Delete.ogg

boss5555 @ 06.01.19, 13:54*
Does anyone have patched the manager to 10.2 ???

I join the question

Rep: (85)
* boss5555 ,

Attached files

Attached fileTheme_Patch_10.2.1.0.zip(8.76 MB)

77redial77 @ 06.01.2019, 13:48*
* boss5555 ,

Thanks It works!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 15:24