> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 5 - Modification and decorations

Rep: (36)
Xiaomi Redmi 5 - Modification and decorations
Description | Modifications and decorationsпїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Useful topics section

Attached Image

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog:
Modification Installation Instructions
Topics
Icons
Modifications
Butanimations

The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedart0502ver - 16.01.20, 19:45
Reason for editing: The patch for the expansion of WiFi channel width to 40Mhz

Rep: (357)
IGORBESTOV @ 15.01.20, 11:26*
Counter button presses vryatli
Well what if there is a statistical prog ... really wondered
Just click this very often use without any complaints and changes in tactile sensations with the purchase of 2 years ago.

Post has been editedBlind Drink - 15.01.20, 11:31

Rep: (0)
* programmist_NP ,
Need help put you on the events of the dual speaker and amplification on 11.0.2 bootloader unlocked, Ruth is, put through tvrp, please without any errors, but does not work, what is the reason?

Post has been editedEmPsOn - 23.01.20, 12:38

Rep: (1)
You do not know whether you can change the animation on the screen, which shows the battery when the phone is switched off standing on the charge?

Rep: (3)
And whether to 9.5.14 globalki fashion for expanded color menu? in the header only for eu firmware found such bodies redmi 5

Rep: (1777)
Sashka198030 @ 2.02.20, 16:27*
It is suitable for any miui.
Well, it will be half functional. In rekaveri and fastbut reboots.

Rep: (1777)
* Sashka198030 So at the questioner and a priori can not be such a functional. He added uncomplicated editing services.jar (instructions on the forum shaft), and the inclusion of an option in the Developer menu - this is the buns from the localizers (originally nothing like this out there).

* Sashka198030, Thank you all and to put the truth, do not work in the entrance rekaveri and fastbut. Well, okay, I'm not critical)
P.S yeah, I forgot to write on a menu, I needed a reboot menu)

Post has been editededgard3758 - 02.02.20, 19:26

Rep: (4)
Hello! MIUI updated today to version 11 (before was 10). Can somehow without having to install another firmware restore the default theme, which was miui 10 (or better miui8)?
The fact that the developers have done in the 11 version seems to me terrible.

* bananyxx , Set on xiaomi redmi note 4x. The difference before and after chustvuete

* Sashka198030, excellent unit sound really became better

Rep: (27)
* Sashka198030 Normally keep it: rofl:

Rep: (744)
* Sashka198030 After installation on a custom completely missing the sound from the speaker.
Android 9 aosp ekstended, magisk 20.1

Rep: (133)
* tapdroid
Sori, I forgot to clarify that it is only for MIUI. corrected)

Rep: (1)
Prompt please install TWRP this proshivku.I wanted to install a patch to increase gromkosti.Vydaet oshibku.Posovetuyte a patch to deliver

Attached images
Attached Image

and what happened to the modes to improve the sound from the author sashka198030? I can not find it

Posted on 25/02/2020, 15:41:

I put it on redmi 5, very much, now I redmi notes 7 and would like to also put this mod on it

Posted on 25/02/2020, 15:42:

* edgard3758,
here was this mod

Rep: (12)
* edgard3758,
Then probably:Xiaomi Redmi 5 - Drivers MIUI (Post Sashka198030 # 93649960)

Rep: (11)
Prompt, as called ikonpak
Attached Image

Post has been editedart0502ver - 09.04.20, 17:37
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

Rep: (53)
* azz1978 , Catalog of the MIUI v6 / v7 / v8 / v9 / v10 / v11 (Post _Kozhevnikov_ # 87918208)

Rep: (0)
People tell me how to correct the mistake, the theme is downloaded, but not installed.

Attached images
Attached Image

Hello, friends! Help to find the module to unlock using facial or fingerprint after the restart for 10 pe Android. Thank!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/08/20, 16:37