XGIMI SS Aurora [Android] | [Projector] [DLP]

Rep: (115)
DiscussionXGIMI SS Aurora
LED / DLP
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
Portable projector.
Optical Resolution: 1280x720 (720p) (Resolution Support 1080P, 2K, 4K only H265 codec)
Technology: DLP
Light source: LED
Support 3D: Yes
Brightness: 350 lumens
Contrast ratio: 5000: 1
Diagonal projection: 40-200 inches
Processor: MSD6A638 Cortex-A53, 64-bit, 4 cores, 1.5 GHz
RAM: 1Gb
Internal Memory: 16Gb
HDMI input: Yes
USB: There are 2 USB2.0 ports
WiFi: 2.4 / 5 GHz 802.11a / b / g / n / ac
Bluetooth: 4.0 BLE
Sound: Built-in JBL surround sound system (the ability to work as a Bluetooth speaker)
Battery: Built 20000 mah (battery life time of the projector to 8 hours)
Operating system: Android 5.1.1

Noise:<30 dB
Power: 35-55W

Size: 138 * 135 * 119 mm
Weight: 1.5 kg
A photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 06.09.18, 08:10
Reason for editing: Russification settings menu xgimi cc aurora

Rep: (48)
* Ozeranskaya , You do not have purchased the projector poverbank. Manufacturer like never stated that it is also poverbank. About vayf, try better to connect it to a router and will be surprised, he must connect.

Rep: (8)
Prompt, how it behaves in the games? if you install emulators (dandy, Sega, Sony ps1), if there is a delay in action or shooting games? or on a smart play that on the projector, there is no delay?

Rep: (0)
Good day,

Has anyone had experience of searching and buying the charger to the projector (CC Aurora)?
I can not find the original, nor suitable for voltage and voltage (on the projector written 17.5V / 3.42A). There is this one:https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/32795778511.htmlBut it does not match the characteristics (and stands as a cast-iron bridge).

I wrote to the support, but if somebody here has already successfully passed a quest

* max_ionov ,
Amperage should not be less than indicated. More - fit

Tell me, I want to buy this projector, but there is a question as it shows in the daylight?

Gayst @ 14.08.19, 22:48*
as he shows in daylight

I would say that is bad. Not bright.

* Alexx99 And the picture is very readable, if the text Tipo presentation and how much battery is enough time?

* Gayst ,
Readable. BATTERY enough hours to 6 if I'm not mistaken.

Rep: (1)
Comrades, is it possible to stream music to your subject without dlna, miracast and etc? Simply put directly in Bluetooth headphones can be displayed? I did not understand.

Update: I understand.

The projector was yesterday. Transfers from unic 46, etc. compared to him it's just a space)) According to the equipment questions asked, except that I would like to permit more. On the other hand full hd I have not tried to include. Brightness enough even in the afternoon. If it is possible to make at least a slight darkening in the room - all to be seen normally. Battery fire, 3 hours quietly holds. But on a software course sad. Even the unic for 3000 rubles mirroring works best. Half of the functions running clumsily. Aptoid - hole, but somehow save the situation. In general, I take the projector as a device to broadcast the HDMA, so the rest is unpleasant, but not crucial. Verdict - if we understand their usage scenario, you can safely take.

Do you have a subject support AAC audio codec?

Russian keyboard who put what? Firmware European.

Rep: (3)
Good day to all!
Tell me how to unlock this beast Aurora CC Model A411
I flashed on the instructions in English. firmware device earned
Ran both versions xgrake.apk this model is not listed
Attached Image

Rep: (32)
Tell me, who is faced with the fact that it is impossible to connect a regular remote. I did a hard reset but the initial setup when chucking buttons indicator blinks yellow color but does not match your projector. Euro model is not sewn. There have been cases?

Post has been editedwizzzir - 01.10.19, 19:42

Good day. Please tell me why xgimi cc aurora has not lost 4k video is not on YouTube not hdvideobox. The sound is a black screen.

Selling its Aurora due to the purchase of another projector. All the details in PM. The device has a native interneyshn firmware and was in operation on the strength of 3.5 months.

Friends tell me about this projector compared to z4 aurora. About 2 times the brightness understand, I would like to the real thrill of this brightness.
In a darkened room, juicy picture which goes diagonally?
With z4 in a dark room comes bright picture with a diagonal of 2 meters and even more without problems.

The projector is where to see in Moscow?

Why would I want to change - for the sake of the batteries. Z4 take a child on holiday and watch movies in the evenings. View the movie is not in the room and in the open air - is priceless)

Rep: (2)
Really wanted to buy, I have it even hangs with a big discount now Ali, one of those that returned to the buyers and Amazon then they potestit and sell. So, I read the reviews on Amazon and upset. Not the quality of the projector as the projector, but there's a lot of what they say no longer included, reboots, does not connect, lag etc.
And it's all just a series of what you do not want to face when buying on ali .. (but also to buy it for a lot of money here somewhere on 350Lm also not interested, after the price tag 23.
I think all the same to sacrifice autonomy and a good sound, but not to risk such a sum ((and I fell in love straight because in the model ... All reviewed all video ...

Alinenka @ 12.11.19, 12:34*
Really wanted to buy, I have it even hangs

If you decide to sell the Z4 can tell)))

Rep: (2)
Why do I z4, I'm writing about cc) I also have a battery)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/08/20, 21:04