Editing Numbers on Sim Card (no contacts) | Is it possible to change the phone number on the SIM card available?

Rep: (0)
Moderators
I'm not sure if I wandered there with my question, if you please correct.

Prehistory
One star operator has a 4G Internet service. They offer to replace the old Simkart to a new one with support for 4G for free (you really need to buy a starting package)).

I bought a package, replaced by introducing digitization first on the old one, then on a new sim card. All activated, on the new map now the old phone number.

BUT! After checking the information on the Simcart phone showed her native (stitched) phone number.
Nothing, but some applications for authorization tighten the information from SIM.

QUESTION

Is there an especially expensive opportunity to edit the sewn phone number on sim card, replacing it with the necessary?

PS with a network operator solve the problem in technical support failed.

Post has been editedmaximsoft - 12.05.18, 21:47

Rep: (399)
* MaximSoft, I edit in the old TeXet X-Medium, with Android 4.2. In the phones with android 4.4 This feature disappeared, I can't say anything about Android 4.3

Rep: (0)
* typhoon13, thank.
I have Sonya C2305 on 4.2 there is
And however, the editing occurs?

Rep: (399)
* MaximSoft, System Settings - SIM-Card Management - select the desired SIM card - the second top view (enter the phone number)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Figured out, entered the number

Post has been editedtyphoon13 - 23.05.18, 10:57

Rep: (10)
Same password! Is it possible to solve it with any applications?

Rep: (281)
Not sure, only Dekart Sim Explorer comes to mind

Rep: (32)
There is an old Lenovo on 4 android, I install the sim card in it, I prescribe a phone number in it, everything sees, even after rebooting, but as soon as I transferred to modern Samsung, there are no numbers again.

Rep: (19)
* maximsoft , There was no solution to the problem, except to find an old phone?

Rep: (1)
NeedRootandXposedC modulePhone Number Fix

Rep: (18)
* allseen , did not work
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDIM0SSS - 14.02.20, 16:00

* DIM0SSS,
I assume that you have 2 sims. Try to leave physically one sim card and change the number on it.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* allseen , There is no one SIM card.

* DIM0SSS,
When do you save a new number in the Phone Number Fix program, what does she write?

* allseen ,
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDIM0SSS - 15.02.20, 14:04

Rep: (6)
* maximsoft , did not solve the problem?

Rep: (33)
Leon $ @ 05.01.20, 04:01*
Did there be a solution to the problem, except to find an old phone?
"Except" - it was not found, although he looked long (tormented 4G modem, recalled the AT team), and the old phone just helped.
The ancient iPhone4 came off in the trash, I stood the dust, with the fifth attempt, I started charging the battery, in the main setting menu found the "phone" item, it entered and saved my number.
roomwritten in SIM card and saved, Inserted SIM back to Samsung S10 - Shows.
Perhaps the way it is worth recommending as the easiest and most reliable. Surely everyone has either an ancient phone on the mezzanine, or familiar with such meresers)
Attached Image

Rep: (19)
* greenboots Yes, he himself solved the problem only with an old telephone. Although a lot of things tried.

Rep: (3)
Found the Council about the record of the number in the SIM card through the AT team.http://tuzhibaev.ru/ka...s-pomoshhyu-at-komand/
Everything turned out through the USB modem and the terminal program. But there were questions.
How important is it to be at first "7", and not "+7"? I made the team "AT + CPBW = 1," + 79xxxxxxxxx ", 129," Voice ". And when checking (at + CNUM), I did not give 129, but 145. But the number in the phone was reflected as + 79xxxxxxxxx. If you need +, It is necessary to introduce 145 during registration at once, instead of 129? Before that, it did, as usual, when entering - 7 and 129, when checking - 129 and the phone was reflected in the phone without + (79xxxxxxxx). And I tried to do in my own way. As far as it is terribly or DANGER FOR SIM card and phone?
While it is reflected with + and everything is fine in Nokia 7.2 on 10 android.
On my keytop phones, Nokia with Simbian and Nokia Lyuma Ability to enter the number in the SIM card. There is even no such information to check. Enabled sim cards in contacts as "My Number" - did not work when I was inserted in android.

Post has been editedmishel Kari - 08.07.20, 00:23

Rep: (59)
Mishel Kari @ 08.07.20, 00:19*
Found the Council about the record of the number in the SIM card through the AT team.http://tuzhibaev.ru/ka...s-pomoshhyu-at-komand/
Everything turned out through the USB modem and the terminal program. But there were questions.
How important is it to be at first "7", and not "+7"? I made the team "AT + CPBW = 1," + 79xxxxxxxxx ", 129," Voice ". And when checking (at + CNUM), I did not give 129, but 145. But the number in the phone was reflected as + 79xxxxxxxxx. If you need +, It is necessary to introduce 145 during registration at once, instead of 129? Before that, it did, as usual, when entering - 7 and 129, when checking - 129 and the phone was reflected in the phone without + (79xxxxxxxx). And I tried to do in my own way. As far as it is terribly or DANGER FOR SIM card and phone?
While it is reflected with + and everything is fine in Nokia 7.2 on 10 android.
On my keytop phones, Nokia with Simbian and Nokia Lyuma Ability to enter the number in the SIM card. There is even no such information to check. Enabled sim cards in contacts as "My Number" - did not work when I was inserted in android.

Thanks, it worked

* Papkov_Alex, The trick works only through a USB modem? From the phone itself it is impossible to make such an operation? : blush:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/28/21, 13:20