> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

owners club LG G6 | Discuss smartphone LG G6, but with the possibility Offtopic

Rep: (1347)
ClubownersLG G6 / G6 +

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Modifications of software and decorations пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Discussion DAC ES9218 + пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ

Attached Image

Welcome!!!

Club Rules
  • In the club areResource rulesForum and Forum Rules"Breaker"
  • The club banned: rudeness, insults, disrespect to other participants, mat, profanity, discussions on political and religious issues.
  • The atmosphere in the club is warm, friendly and homely.
  • Characteristics, the very discussion of the unit, operating problems, questions rom, enhancement, there is a special theme. However, here we can discuss it in more detail and generalized, thus helping each other in the solution of various problems with the device.
  • Please hide pictures under spoiler.Working with Images on the forum

Useful applications of the participants
Joining the club
To join the club you need:
  • Have a reputation not lower than "-1";
  • Write "Take the club", color, model, and memory (32, 64, 128 Gb);

Participants club
Club Signature
Everyone has their own tastes, this color etc. can be changed at your discretion
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=900885&st=0#entry73190024&view=getnewpost"][b][color=orangered]Klub [/ color] [color = blue] owners [/ color] [color = chocolate] LG G6 [/ color] [/ b] [font = fontello] [color = royalblue] 4 [/ color] [/ font] [/ url]
ClubownersLG G6 4

signatures frommisha2345
Miscellaneous / Useful

Post has been editednafuk - 13.04.19, 07:10
Reason for editing: Popralena link

Rep: (0)
870s

* Moto_G , "Take the club" Black H870DS 64Gb Sirgapur

Posted 05/26/2018, 2:37:

Black H870DS 64Gb

Useful progFingerprint Quick Action (Post VLADFIONOV # 54317833)
Gestures scanner without Ruth and registering fingerprints, checked on h872 works

For those who suffer from image retention
Activate a program and put the value where the 96 remaining after 15 minutes wasted, Ruth does not need
Night screen - Attached filebase.apk (2.19 MB)

Post has been editedMoto_G - 25.08.18, 23:46

Take to the club
Black 64GB H870

What all died? Owners! : D even share advice on energy saving and how much you maksium vyzhadi hours screen on a single charge on OREO: bubble:

Ps. In other topics oftop, and then silence: drinks:

And who can knows putovye puzzle, logic? What would get stuck with interest

Post has been editedMoto_G - 07.06.18, 23:07

Rep: (1)
Hello.
disaster struck) with my S7edzh. He was dropped woke screen smashed. I took Lg G6.
take to the club
: Sveta: N870 black 32GB

Rep: (4)
Hello!
Take the club. The black. H870DSU, 128Gb.

Rep: (2)
* Moto_G How many hours the screen never Meryl, but steadily day always enough. In the morning, I rented a charge for the night put. But I do not Oreo, a Seven.
Game with niteresom zalipnut so specifically, I can advise the Last Day On Earth: Survival, only now in and play.

Post has been editedpupok90 - 09.06.18, 04:36
Reason for editing: Dobova

Rep: (1817)
H870S silver, 32, accepted.
Oreo has not yet received, waiting for the first time. I never waited Refresh

starr2012 @ 9.06.18, 14:40*
Oreo has not yet received, waiting for the first time. I never waited Refresh

I too am waiting (h872), but it is a pity that the shell is not refreshed in Googley Oreo I like the new location setting items, and then like 7 is virtually identical

Moto_G @ 09.06.18, 15:37*
I too am waiting (h872), but it is a pity that the shell is not refreshed in Googley Oreo I like the new location setting items, and then like 7 is virtually identical

Can make the Old hat - which model is updated when received. Really want to follow the events.
I had 4 Sonya - they sleep not spend all acc. And so I remained at Sony because of the autonomy.
And on the left ventricle by Oreo something like promised, I envy those who updated, already full of suitcases Oreo forward.

And glad that the club opened. All congratulations!
: drinks:

When the clubs has been a tradition to tell his story.

My story.
It has long been like a company LV, with lg o 2x, hated sgs2 and adored LV, but upset that Sonia and htc was zerogap and lg o 4x left without zerogap and left then on the sony xperia p, then returned to the LV with advent zerogap on LG O G. When there was my favorite the LG G2, I had no money, Pts sorry, but then it was too late to buy G2 without the stick, then moved out of the left ventricle of autonomy and I bought the champion of autonomy - sony z3c
After the G2 autonomy and gorgeous - there was nothing to buy - downgrade autonomy. And so the first G6 tolerable for autonomy and for the first time (!) Standing flagship of which is not less legends G2.
I missed the left ventricle. And there was a feast. Already almost I took another dormouse - xz1c, and suddenly turned up G6 H870S over 23 thousand - I went back to lyubimomoy LG..skuchal upset ney..tolko one loss - autonomy in standby mode - and suddenly Oreo solved this problem.

And yet - at Sony in superstaminy mode 40 minutes talking to 5%, but it is bypassed. But on the G6 display for me the best of all.

Post has been editedstarr2012 - 10.06.18, 13:11

And further. Once upon a time from the beginning I did not recognize oled amoled.
In times gone sgs2 infa that the most promising display substrate of the blue and lyumintforom over it. A few years waiting for the Incarnation - Sony did, I immediately if sony ixperia ultra bought on this technology. White Magic Sony liked me and promised hybrid Quantum and vaytmeydzhik, Sony threatened to make the JDI. But did the LV. This is one of the proofs of the power of LV. A display is the most important part.
Here greenery nature nice turns and everything else.
And white on the G6 good, and black (for IPA) and the angles and coverage colors.
display aspect ratio.
Soft LV always liked.
Design.
Hdr, Dolby Vision.
Sound.
Military protection - super.

Post has been editedstarr2012 - 10.06.18, 13:14

Rep: (155)
* starr2012,
This is not a "military protection", but only the army specification of manufacturing material (eg in the civilian spade is just a spade, but in the army, she is the proud name of "BSL" - large sapper shovel).

* fufsusfuf , The usual standard with a list of the various tests close to combat conditions https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIL-STD-810
I do not understand people who write Shockproof to military standards

starr2012 @ 09.06.18, 23:00*
Once upon a time from the beginning I did not recognize oled amoled.

The taste and color, but good amoled is always better than a good ips.
P.S. All new LG flagship by the way will only amoled (oled).

Posted on 13/06/2018, 19:43:

starr2012 @ 09.06.18, 23:00*
display aspect ratio.
Soft LV always liked.
Design.
Hdr, Dolby Vision.
Sound.

Yes, it seems it was the last compact flagship ...

fufsusfuf @ 13.06.18, 19:41*
but good amoled is always better than a good ips
I do not like oled amoled and because of burn-outs (even at 2 ps vita were my burnout and dark spots on the black) for example here (ips) may be their (remaining) program to remove, and no amoled

Moto_G @ 13.06.18, 19:45*
I do not like oled amoled and because of burn-outs (even at 2 ps vita were my burnout and dark spots on the black) for example here (ips) may be their (remaining) program to remove, and no amoled

Consoles I had not, but devices with amoled was a lot - nokia n86, samsung i8910 hd, samsung Pixon 12, nokia n8, samsung Wave s8500, samsung s2, nokia 808, samsung s6, asus zenfon 3 zoom, lenovo p2, samsung s7 and none of them had no burning and dark spots (the only thing on the screen s2 for 6 years tvyttsvel noticeable, but it is natural for amoled).
P.S. Until now, only I saw one ips display, which brightness and contrast "Go Large" amoled (and now udelyvaet in principle) - such a display was in the front row Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro (matrix in the new party was not so good).

* fufsusfuf I had 2 s3, were both burning, with one of them very much, and s7 in znakomogotest savage burn on white background sheet, well, so it is understandable that not all 100% burn.
Amoled I like just because black, very natural.
And ips at 2013 moto_g more good screen was bright and color saturation, month thought that there amoled

Post has been editedMoto_G - 13.06.18, 21:19

fufsusfuf @ 13.06.18, 20:01*
P.S. Until now, only I saw one ips display, which brightness and contrast "Go Large" amoled (and now udelyvaet in principle) - such a display was in the front row Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro (matrix in the new party was not so good).

NRA amoled for several reasons
On G6 I find the perfect display.
fufsusfuf @ 13.06.18, 19:37*
This is not a "military protection", but only the army specification of manufacturing material (eg in the civilian spade is just a spade, but in the army, she is the proud name of "BSL" - large sapper shovel).

Sony z5c broke with the first falling on the wooden floor, the G6 has fallen onto concrete - no Kotska, 15 minutes looked and could not believe his eyes.

Posted on 14/06/2018, 12:56:

fufsusfuf @ 13.06.18, 20:01*
I am standing in the front row Lenovo K920

At first, Lenovo was LG Display

Post has been editedstarr2012 - 14.06.18, 13:03

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 22:11