Archer C2 (AC750) - discussion | [usbmodem] [wifirouter]: 300 Mbit / s Mb / s - 433 Mb / s Mb / s + 4x1Gb | 1 p

Rep: (8)
Archer C2 (AC750) - discussion пїЅ
usbmodem wifirouter: 2.4GHz (300 Mbit / s Mbit \ s) - 5 GHz (433 Mbit / s Mbit \ s) + 4 • 1 Gbit \ s | USB: 1 USB 2.0 port (3G or 4G modem, printer, flash drive)

Attached Image

Description
Archer C2 (AC750) Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with 802.11ac Wireless Support
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
HARDWARE CHARACTERISTICS

Interface:
4 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports
1 10/100/1000 Mbps WAN port
1 USB 2.0 port
Buttons:
WPS / Reset button
Wireless On / Off Button
(Turn on / off wireless broadcast)
Power on / off button
(Power On / Off)
Antenna: 2 dual band antennas
External power supply: 12V DC / 1.5A
Sizes (ShhDhV): 230 x 144 x 35 mm
Antenna Type: Two dual-band removable antennas (RP-SMA connector)

PARAMETERS OF WIRELESS MODULE

Wireless standards:
IEEE 802.11ac / n / a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11n / g / b 2.4 GHz
Frequency range (receive and transmit):
2400-2483.5 MHz
5150-5350 MHz
5650-5725 MHz
Transmission channel width:
5 GHz: up to 433 Mbps (only if the client device has the 11AC wireless adapter); up to 150 Mbps when working with 11N standard adapters;
2.4 GHz: up to 300 Mbps
Sensitivity (reception):
5 GHz:
11a 6 Mbit / s -91 dBm
11a 54 Mbps: -74 dBm
11ac HT20: -66 dBm
11ac HT40: -64 dBm
11ac HT80: -61 dBm
11n HT20: -71 dBm
11n HT40: -69 dBm
2.4 GHz:
11g 54M: -74 dBm
11n HT20: -72 dBm
11n HT40: -69 dBm
EIRP (wireless signal strength): <20 dBm or<100 mW
Wireless features: Enable / Disable Wireless Broadcast, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Connection Statistics
Wireless network protection: Encryption Modes: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author in the QMS or the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 27.02.20, 05:49
Reason for editing: "update" mode padavan firmware from linaro

Rep: (107)
* MJsmart,
Thanks, but, as they say, it was not in the reel, sat behind the wheel .... Today was a brainstorming session with tech support, dug up all that is possible, in the end it turned out that I, when prescribed aypishnika print server through the terminal, made bug and added an extra zero to the address of the router. Rewrote and everything was got)

Post has been editedGrivus - 11.02.19, 20:52

Rep: (1)
You need to replace an old 841N (began working with glitches as otvalivaniya wifi). I plan to fly or C7 or C2 (hotstsa and save, and stable signal :)). Question connoisseurs. :) Who is he uses the latest version, TP-LINK Archer C2 (RU) V5? In the stable? Of the two devices will be smartphones, budget Samsung J2 (2.4 GHz) and 8 Yablofon (5GHz), laptop (2.4 GHz) and desktop (5GHz).

Rep: (3)
Hello. who need help in podavan firmware write in QMS
Also to concatenate (cat) in Linux has a similar type in the command windose

Post has been editedd1234 - 16.02.19, 21:33

Rep: (7)
advise pzhsl as possible external antenna 4dzhi podklchit?

Rep: (2)
With the latest firmware (Archer C2 v1.00000000 - EU - 0.9.1 5.0 v0032.0 Build 170,207 Rel.49213n) a few days as the problems began. Every day, at least once a router begins to hang through it does not work either wireless or wired set.A before this insertion device worked quite regularly. However, according to subshektivnym sensations predpredyduschaya firmware it has been a better and more stable. and the port forwarding - for example - 990 on the 9th, to be able to turn on a computer via the Internet using the Wake-on-LAN (Magic Packet) works very badly. That is, it does not work after the first time. I mean, that's set up forwarding and WoL through an Internet passes but the second time it did not work. It is necessary to go back to the admin panel, remove again and then return pereadresatiyu, save and Magic Packet passes again. And predpredyduschey firmware everything was absolutely smooth, I generally forget about the router for months.
Such are the schools.

Was Ukrtelecom stood wr8960nd + wr841nd, length 319 meters, with the antennas, it worked, but the speed of Ukrtelecom a maximum of 10, connected 100mb, put on the transfer Archer C2, at the reception was the same 841, but the rate is already 94 + - remains 50 + - and falls, I do not understand what is the essence, to change 841 on stronger or weaker C2. Please tell me. Now I want to put on transfer C7, C2 at the reception, it is important to know whether the C7 to work with such an external antenna.
Attached Image

Post has been editedMiroslav4ik - 04.03.19, 22:15
Reason for editing: hide under spoiler photo

Rep: (0)
I am "happy" owner of this device with the hardware revision V5.
Problems with the wireless network, signal strength and other things there and everything was good, but after 2-5 days uptime connection, for no apparent reason and of information in the logs of the download speed drops to 1 Mb / s (ISP Planet, the rate of 100 kA), or similar problems with Dlink Dir615r2 or c nexx3020 not. It helps to reboot the device, but it is not always possible via the web, for the device when it is hung up and the web is not available ..... This n ... n comrades .....
But with the firmware and other muffled yet for him.
Maintenance and tplinka forum yet nothing helped, firmware last and only.

Post has been editedaffs - 10.03.19, 12:39

* Miroslav4ik, No all well under the standard it will be to choose between n and b and cutting speed according to conditions. It saves only the line of sight and directional antennas (as far as I know they have 841 one-piece)

Rep: (17)
* Miroslav4ik, you should use for such purposes ubiquiti m2, and it is selling a kilometer and more

Rep: (232)
Was an old firmware from '16. Often I began to fall off in connection 5G. The signal became unstable. Flashed openwrt, I have not gone at all. I install the firmware from padavan, from this postArcher C2 (AC750) - discussion (merage # 80947240 Post)router and played other paints) Friendly interface, a connection is stable, no dumps, the channel is not clogged. : Thank_you:

Threat at one time was 2 router from Asus, had a similar problem, freezes, lost Internet. Then saved the firmware of tomatoes, both the router and the working people and not fart this day. face marketing, not drag-buy a new model, rather than washed down rules prog software to its product ...

Post has been editedpSyLiquid - 15.03.19, 07:37

Rep: (2)
pSyLiquid @ 15.03.19, 07:29*
Was an old firmware from '16. Often I began to fall off in connection 5G. The signal became unstable. Flashed openwrt, I have not gone at all. Install the firmware from padavan, this post Archer C2 (AC750) - discussion (Post merage # 80947240) router and played other paints) Friendly interface, a connection is stable, no dumps, the channel is not clogged.

Threat at one time was 2 router from Asus, had a similar problem, freezes, lost Internet. Then saved the firmware of tomatoes, both the router and the working people and not fart this day. face marketing, not drag-buy a new model, rather than washed down rules prog software to its product ...

* pSyLiquid, I subscribe to every word. Also had problems with the CONNECT 5G - fell off constantly, were treated only restarting the router. Was about to buy some sort of Zyxel with Gigabit ports, but the blessing that came upon this subject, and the post merage .

By the way I have sewn it with a MacBook running Windows 10 virtualke Parrallels. The wire had to stick through the USB-LAN Adapter. However, everything went well.

Post has been editedsmokegts - 16.03.19, 02:19

Rep: (38)
* smokegts, and merage I welcome.
That's just want to flash your OpenWRT to have a few questions.
1. All functions work? And wrote that 5Hg Wi-Fi does not work.
2. I understand that we put the firmware, and then because it is updated to the latest?

Thanks for the help.

Fool need help!) My Archer c2 v1 Padawan. And the router eventually died. Just LEDs blink and all. Restore fails after Tftpd. Because the router is not defined in the system for a long time. Ie the computer sees it is literally a couple of seconds and all. And installation through Tftpd begins.

Question. Is there any option to revitalize? Or indiscriminately, and the programmer can not do? Or simply throw it away?

Rep: (44)
melihov07 @ 28.03.19, 14:23*
Fool need help!) My Archer c2 v1 Padawan. And the router eventually died. Just LEDs blink and all. Restore fails after Tftpd. Because the router is not defined in the system for a long time. Ie the computer sees it is literally a couple of seconds and all. And installation through Tftpd begins.

Question. Is there any option to revitalize? Or indiscriminately, and the programmer can not do? Or simply throw it away?

rolls :-)
I, too, a couple of days ago, decided to flash openwrt, tried different versions of one firmware gone norms, and the downloaded from loosely openwrt - killed at all, even through the serial port does not get hooked up (had to solder the connector) - stupidly nothing goes on in mx terminalku.

Probably have to buy a programmer and pour directly into the chip.

Rep: (38)
Good day, dear* linaro .
Could you collect last OpenWRT firmware for the device, the 1st revision? : Blush:
Because a little confused. Here one firmware spread on the forum OpenWRT. I do not want to get a brick.

Thank you anyway.

Rep: (5)
Hello. Advise amplifier wi to the router. Not to seek to the next room (

The_Satellite @ 06.01.19, 16:20*
linaro, merage, vovan26_,
The problem remains of a previously written it is impossible to fill the firmware via tftp server. Loads 3 percent, and all noticed that the router is rebooted at this point. Nakata firmware programmer because I got tired of being tortured, but you have to solve the problem of why this is happening. I thought firewall conceals the connection is disabled everywhere, no antivirus. It should be the last license win10.

How the programmer used? Can you recommend a buy at the same Allie. And there are instructions on how to sew? I will be grateful

Posted on 20/04/2019, 05:06:

olegr1 @ 28.03.19, 14:38*
I, too, a couple of days ago, decided to flash openwrt, tried different versions of one firmware gone norms, and the downloaded from loosely openwrt - killed at all, even through the serial port does not get hooked up (had to solder the connector) - stupidly nothing goes on in mx terminalku.

How is it going? What programmer bought and if there is an instruction how to sew them?

Rep: (17)
* melihov07,
I sewed thisCH341Asoftware AsProgrammer_1.4.0, new mikruhu inserted into the programmer chose to dump the program, I pressed the record. soldered back, the router works

olegr1 @ 28.03.19, 14:38*

Well, after reading the posts here, I still found the solution. If someone like me after flashing when a brick is just a blink all the LEDs and the router is not defined in the system.

Ready padavan firmware modes of Linaro, it do nothing, throw in Tftpd64 folder, configure it to connect and sew,
I put on the archer c2v1, flight excellent.
1 Download the firmware zip file. ArcherC2V1_tp_recovery.zip
2 Extract from the archive firmware - ArcherC2V1_tp_recovery.bin file
3 Rewrite bin firmware file in the folder Tftpd64
4 Set on the enclosed instructions, run on behalf of the administrator Tftpd64 and sew.

- Turn off the router

- Poklyuchit cable 4th port router

- In the properties of the network card to set a static IP: 192.168.0.66, Mask: 255.255.255.0

- The program to tftpd settings, put a checkmark in the Use anticipation window of a value of 1000 and

- The tinctures network card in Windows 10, set half-duplex mode

- Start the TFTP server, select the folder with the firmware

- Tighten the WPS / Reset button

- Turn on the router (press WPS / Reset button)

- hold the WPS / Reset button until the WPS indicator lights up (~ 10-15 seconds), then you can release the button

- We are waiting for 5 minutes

- In the properties of the network card expose Dynamic IP (Get IP-address automatically)

- Go to the address 192.168.1.1

Attached files

Attached fileArcherC2V1_tp_recovery.zip(7.41 MB)
Attached fileTftpd64-4.64-setup.exe(633.21 KB)

Rep: (44)
- hold the WPS / Reset button until the WPS indicator lights up (~ 10-15 seconds), then you can release the button

and what to do if wps does not light up?

Posted 04/04/2019, 20:22:

How is it going? What programmer bought and if there is an instruction how to sew them?

While away from the topic in view of strong employment. As I continue, I will write it off.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/06/20, 7:49