Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
DJI OSMO MOBILE 2
An updated competingly capable version of the mobile stabilizer from DJI, the undisputed leader in quadcopter and stabilization systems for photo video shooting.
The 3-axis stabilizer DJI Osmo Mobile 2 allows you to take pictures and videos using a conventional smartphone using the DJI software provided by ANDROID and IOS (or with the proper approach using action cameras, but of course without software capabilities)
For full-fledged work with a smartphone, you will need to install DJI Go software, which, in addition to video and photo shooting, also provides additional functions in the form of Classic TimeLapse operation time), and Hyperlapse with a gradual movement and retention of the selected shooting object in the center of the frame.
Contrary to popular rumors on the network, the impossibility of using this stabilizer with krypnymi phones such as Samsung galaxy note 8, I responsibly declare that everything works fine !!!
Device characteristics
When working with mobile phones to connect uses Bluetooth 4.0 LE
The 18650 7.2 V battery, with a capacity of 2600 mA is not removable, the maximum operating time from a single charge is 15 hours (varies depending on the weight of the device for shooting, its balance, external factors), the micro usb charging connector, also the stabilizer has a full USB connector, with the help of which it is possible to charge external devices, for example, a mobile phone installed on the gimbal (but on the basis of the capacity of the battery, and the characteristics of placing the phone in the gimbal idea so-so).
Full recharging takes about 2.5 hours.
The maximum load on the suspension is 202 grams.
To connect to the smartphone uses Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0.
Weight 485g
Dimensions 295x113x72 mm
The stabilizer is made of durable composite materials that withstand (according to the manufacturer's assurances) strong shocks, drops and other impacts.
Useful information
Information on the manufacturer's website.
https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-2
Files for printing on a 3D printer adapter for SONY cameras.
DJI OSMO MOBILE 2 (Post amidtac # 74699674)
How to enable osmo mobile 3

Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

User Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedOleg Vereshchagin - 30.08.20, 17:23
Reason for editing: unnecessary

Rep: (3)
* djidai
You probably read poorly. I already bought what I wanted. And let others think they need this particular pen or not.
The fact that the software is not finished is just a drawback, and others who do not want to take it for granted let them think.

Rep: (153)
* zlodey16 , with software, everything is in order. It works great and there are no problems with it. And your logic is strange, that is, if the software refuses to work on an old Samsung s 3, for example, is everything in the furnace such a stub?
I read exactly what you write.
I take 4k.
Attached Image

Attached Image

The question is different. There are modes such as walking and sports, where they are, in books from Osma, something is generally sparingly described. Not a word about these buns. I switched them but did not understand the differences.

Post has been editeddjidai - 19.05.18, 02:02

Rep: (3)
* djidai
If so well read that show me where I wrote about an old samsung s3 still nokiyu 3210 with Siemens hang on my words. We all immensely happy for you and for your phone Samsung Note 8 that it works well with the software. You specifically discourages no one to run at breakneck speed and pass stub. The main thing that you liked and did not care and all that their phones would be complete support software in the near future. Who wants to be the one to use and the fact that it operates with the phone and who do not like this situation or not going to change the phone can not buy this pen. And yet, I did not write about the fact that I have a problem with the software is not necessary to interpret and ascribe to the fact that it was not. And if we follow your logic, then the only choice is the stub and the other alternatives simply do not exist. One gets the feeling that just trading them and it is the only choice and the rest even look disgusting. Every sandpiper praises its swamp. Like all those who have purchased a particular phone vehemently defend their choice, saying those who bought a different model that either they or yablofily samsungolyubiteli or ksyaomschiki etc.
And I repeat, whoever is happy with the fact that with this software today there will not be full support for their phone, he himself will figure it out to buy it or not. I don’t discourage anyone from this is his right to purchase. I ascertain the fact that today full-fledged software support for this pen only for iPhones is slightly cut for 2 dozens of the latest android models. Let people make their own choices.

Rep: (8)
* zlodey16 ,

Srach out of topic. The topic of OSMO 2. Other stubs in another topic. Be respectful to everyone.

P.S. you need to understand that: A new stub is being sawn under fresh phones. 4k, in principle, does not need anyone. Nobody is watching 4k, and even more so on phones. 1080p60 is enough for the next 4 years for sure.

P.s2 I'm still waiting for my OSMO2.

* zlodey16 Well, it’s unnecessary to exaggerate, you were talking about Note 4, well, sorry, the device doesn’t work with it as you want, but let's stabilize the phone like that? Stabilizes, the Chinese underdeveloped and this is not. So let's leave this sport. It’s all the same that right now start to swear about why on note 4 they did not release an update to android 8.
I wrote earlier, take it for granted, this situation doesn’t happen to you, change the stub or write angry letters in dji. I get the feeling that you are a distributor of ziyun crane or something else.
I'll look like there at all the fire, with the software and so on. Well, even with the price of the first osmu and its comparison with competitors, yes totzhe ziyun extremely competitive, but the difference in price with the competitors nervously lit again who in the subject, it has long been known that dji has always been there and will Friendly with Apple products. According to the head of vozreniyam dji, well, the banal Online devices from Apple, easier to optimize the software under 5 specific phones than for eg 1000 models on android, with a different version of the iron and of the android. In general, I float this little interesting, so let's leave them.

Posted on 05/20/2018, 04:04:

* DimiZ.de , well, why completely shoot 4k and we all like it. But in any case, yes, all program content such as time lapses is written only in the hul xd. : D

Post has been editeddjidai - 20.05.18, 04:58

Rep: (0)
I have such a stray. I use with Huawei P10 Plus. Filmed in Turkey. First, at the time of inclusion, I had to turn on wi-fi. That the application would go on the Internet. Then it works autonomously without any problems.

Rep: (1)
He became the owner of the subject today ... unusual after ZHIYUN.
Please specify, when working not in the original program:

1. How to make a 180 turn to shoot yourself with a front camera?
2. How to turn on the mode in which the steadic will not respond to the vertical position of the handle?

Thank!

* Jayst ,

I’m sorry, I understand that reading the instructions is a shame but Page 8
This document. Namely, Osmo Mobile 2 v1.0 User Guide
2018-03-28
It will answer your question about stabilization modes, I think there are also information on a number of other questions.

But if it’s straightforward to read the instructions below your dignity, then here’s a specific excerpt, I think the picture to read is not a bad shot.
Attached Image

To shoot the main camera on yourself, well, turn the handle towards you and the osma will turn on you with the main camera. But how do you understand what you are shooting, I imagine vaguely, except in front of a mirror.

Thanks, of course, for the answer ...
But it seems shameful for me to do something else - to breed a flood out of the blue, simultaneously swindling and not finding out the reasons why the instruction cannot be read in a particular case.

1. At the expense of turning the camera toward you with a pen - this is full game. For such an electronic function is implemented even on Zhiyune for 7 thousand rubles. And if eminent DJI did not make such a function - it means I did the right thing, that I did not stick up the instructions and kept the packaging virginity. The device will go back to the manufacturer.
2. About the following mode, I asked - which is only with horizontal rotation of the camera. In your excerpt from the instructions this is not. There is only a switch to full surveillance mode and vice versa.

And to you, dear, I advise you less to show off. The forum is designed to store information. And do not evaluate user actions.

Post has been editedJayst - 22.05.18, 00:57

* Jayst Let's start with the fact that you no one was rude, then you nenravitsya read the instructions, it is your very personal thing, but actually it does not change. Once again I'm sorry, but nobody get smart, the instruction is on the office site, moreover in their mother tongue and there is described what was happening and why. Your questions she answers more than if you buy before did not bother to read this meterialy, it is unnecessary to blame the manufacturer and all ol you're not hypnotized to buy this device. Well, once again, how are you going to keep track of that in the frame without seeing the screen of the smartphone. As for me purely contrived quibbling. Personally, I'm such a scenario can not even invent for themselves. Anyway if you have a stub on hand, where you have all had an idea that he somehow can make a full turn?
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Yes, and why is it at all, if you explain intelligibly and reasonably, I can share your point of view, but at the moment, your claims are far-fetched and dumb, you do not deal with the sale of Chinese stages. Well, the statement that the device will go back generally touches.

While the device I see 1 minus. Laps are displayed at a maximum of 1280 Г— 720

* Andercon , I have in full hd lapsa removes. But I think even in hd, it’s a cool bun anyway.

Djidai @ 05/22/18, 01:51*
let's start with the fact that no one was rude to you

And let’s go without it, ok? I do not need moralizing and poorly veiled mockery. It would be useful for you to familiarize yourself with the concept of network etiquette. But in fact, yes - it is useless to discuss this moment.

the statement that the device will go back generally touches.

Something constantly touches you, don’t you find it?
Here a question was asked. Emotionless. Either respond and bow deeply to you, or ignore and then no one will know about you (including your video).

you are not in the business of selling Chinese stadiki by chance

I wanted to ask you the same question, but out of politeness I said nothing. Is it not for this that you accidentally, so methodically and quickly rushed to answer me? And your video review about DJI, apparently, I also shot ... and I ruined the chapel in the 16th century ... no words
I would at least look at my signature, for starters, and find at least one Chinese device there before stupid to write. And as if DJI is not being done in China - even deeper stupidity ...

Well, I repeat once again how you are going to keep track of what is in the frame without seeing the smartphone screen. As for me, it's a purely contrived nit-picking

I remembered an advertisement about cats that some people could not cook.
If you have never used such a function, then you will not understand. No matter how much time I spent on an explanation.

In those devices that I did not have problems with a U-turn, because the pen looks directly at the operator, and no normal bloggers have problems with positioning their heads.

Post has been editedJayst - 22.05.18, 20:03

* Jayst ,
I gave an exhaustive answer to your questions, backed up by instructions. As for comparisons with other devices, there is a separate topic dedicated specifically to comparison, which is very easy to find by searching.
As for mockery and other things, you have the right to regard my words as it suits you, but this does not change the essence.
And your lyrics and rancor are of little interest to me. Well, backfill, you don’t need to tell people what to do and they won’t tell you where to go.
Therefore, let's leave empty reproaches and offtopic, stop clogging the topic.
If I offended you with something, please do not take it to heart.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and adequacy!

Rep: (2)
Good evening. Today they brought this device. When you try to charge, the first diode blinks white on the left and the oval on the right is lit in green. After 2 hours, it blinks. When you try to turn on without power, it is immediately cut down.

Update After 2 hours and 10 minutes, all the same, 2 white diodes began to blink, I continue to observe =)

Post has been editedShellium - 22.05.18, 22:16

Rep: (8)
* Shellium patience. Leave the stub for the first charge.

* Shellium Which power supply do you use for charging ??? (What voltage and current.)
If the power supply is weak, then it can charge indecently for a long time.

Post has been editeddjidai - 23.05.18, 03:56

Guys, check who did not update, DJI GO is this menu item or not? (GENARAL) I somehow did not remember it, in the previous version.
Attached Image

Post has been editeddjidai - 23.05.18, 03:48

Faced the problem of launching DJ GO on the Android P beta. Has anyone else encountered this? I really do not want to roll back.

Good day everyone!
Two days ago I got my stub.

Those who are worried about charging:
-opened the box, thought immediately I would see how it works - it wasn’t there;
-Put on charging the original cord from the stub + block from Iphone x. It stood for 2 hours, enough for 10 seconds of work. I thought that Khan Akum while driving was most likely completely discharged and the battery died;
- I put it on the same charge at night - in 10 hours I reached 70%;
- Yesterday I came home from work, put it on charge from the iPad and charged up to 100% in 30 minutes;
-Now everything is ok, I used it yesterday evening, everything is fine, the battery sits very slowly, the battery is intact.
So do not worry the guys, charge it the first time well. It’s better to immediately have a powerful block like with iPad.

Now questions.
1. Who knows how to make sure that in Dji Go when you go into the camera there are no black fields along the edges on the right and left (I have Iphone X). Pts wanted the video to be full screen during filming and while waiting. I look at reviews on the internet - at someone else in full, at someone with fields. I'll be very grateful!!!
2. It stops abruptly stabilizer during normal cornering, so that just twitches picture. All right? those. in his own words: when a video recording and if gently turn the knob to the right - then everything is OK, but if you turn quickly (sharply) say 60-70 degrees - well, that I saw in Stronie something interesting, you need to quickly turn the camera joystick, then he turns and finally stops abruptly in place so that the direct-dial telephone twitches - in stopper enters. I used to have ZYUN SMOTCH KU - remember that there were more and more smoothly. Check at ECW, at all so.

Thanks a lot in advance!*

Post has been editednp.smart.tv - 23.05.18, 12:27

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/05/20, 12:46