Skins and layouts for the keyboard JBak2 Keyboard

Rep: (996)
Skins and layouts for the keyboard JBak2 Keyboard
JBak2 keyboard talk | Font replacement | Order table graphics

Attached Image

Theme Rules
  • The topic allows the publication of ready-made skins and layouts, and placing orders for creating new ones only for the JBak2 Keyboard. Discussion of the program itself, working questions and comments on discussing only in the main topic
  • Ready skins and layouts? as well as orders are placed according to the templates from the spoiler below, posts that are not designed according to the rules can be deleted without warning
  • When placing an order, state your wishes as accurately as possible: what you need, size, color, transparency, etc. If possible with explanatory screenshots (with arrows and lines)
  • As a source, it is desirable to attach files of skins or layouts (in the format .skin or .xml)
  • When the order is completed, be sure to add in the post with the order a notification of the execution, and a link to the post with the finished files
  • All graphic images (except for the main screenshot) must be removed under the spoiler

Template design new skins and layouts
Copy the content into your message and fill
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the destination (skin / layout) [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files for download, it is advisable to pack them in a zip archive.

Template for ordering skins and layouts
Copy the content into your message and fill
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the destination (skin / layout) [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[SPOILER = Maximum detailed description with screenshots] [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files (source materials, skins and layouts for editing), it is advisable to pack them in a zip-archive.
Note: to increase the likelihood of order execution, preferably screenshots (with arrows and selections). Otherwise, few people will be interested to guess your desire.

Picture

Request from the developer
Now you can cram into the keyboard set, even a hundred skins, the benefit of the size of the keyboard from this will not increase much.

And therefore, you can start stamping skins, and the best in my opinion, then I shove in the clave.

ONLY PLEASE REMEMBER!
When you name a skin file, you need to call it not Vasya.skin, but give at least a minimal idea to people about what kind of skin it is.
And let's agree - the first in the name of the skin is its common color range, for example dark, light, gold, neon, and so on.

That is - dark_by_Wasya.skin - it is immediately clear that this skin will be in dark tones from Vasya. Or light_oval_key_byWasya.skin - light skin with oval keys. Well, and so on ...

It is ALSO MUST call the skin only in English - the keyboard is available worldwide, so the Chinese will hardly be interesting and understandable the name "cool_skin_skin_ot_Vashi.skin".
If you do not fumble in aglitsky - at your service online translators. :)more in the post

Jewelry catalog
Skins
Layouts
Instructions, useful links

Post has been editedWasherron ™ - 31.05.20, 22:33
Reason for editing: Pale Orange & Twilight Green \ r \ n + Light Grid Background Picture + Samsung NEO \ r \ n (2 skins, light & dark) + Telegram_std

Rep: (316)
I propose to arrange a vote for layouts from users in order to include the most beloved people in the standard set of Jbak2 Keyboard

I vote. :)

MaudV10 from Wassillevs . "Go, not checkers." Tested on Jbak2 2.01.05 and 0.97.7.
Link to the original, description and screenshots:Jbak keyboard

Zip is attached below (unzip to sdcard root).
One caveat - in the layout turned off (removed in xml'ah) the automatic input of a space after a period and a comma, because Those who need it can enable this option in the settings in the Auto-Input section.
(Sorry, that without the permission of the author. I hope, dear Wassillevs will not be offended.)

The archive contains a file (settings_backup.xml) with settings, as in the screenshots below.
After installing Jbak2 Kbd and unpacking the archive, load the settings in the program: Other settings - Load settings.
If you do not like it, make your program settings (with the required layout) and save them to Other settings - Save settings.

* The character keyboard is caused by a long press on the spacebar.
Symbolic and other ext. Keyboards (layouts) are selected in "Input Languages ​​and Keyboards", despite their inactive daws.
Screenshots (skin "Standard"):
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

UPD (12/19/15): 4 layouts added mod - en, ru, character1 and character2. The bottom line is changed in them - the edit / paste button has been added (keyboard editing and insertion).
The call of the emoticon keyboard on the Enter button (by long-distance) is replaced by Copy (copy).
The call for emoticons remained in the keyboard edit text on Enter.

Additional screenshots (skin "Pseudo HTC"):
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Download V10 + mod: Attached fileJbakKeyboard_V10_Wassillevs_Mod.zip (10.27 KB)

And also - modV7 from Wassillevs .
Link to the original:Jbak Keyboard (Post Wassillevs # 31385048)

Actually, not a mod, but just one bug is fixed and, like in V10 mod, the forced addition of a space after a period and a comma is disabled (you can turn it on in the program's settings).
The rest of the autochange left (there is in the English layout for quick set of html-tags).

V7 is convenient when typing with your thumb while controlling the smartphone with only one hand.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached fileJbakKeyboard_V7_Wassillevs_mod.zip(130.39 KB)

Extract the xml files from the archive to (sdcard) / jbakKeyboards / keyboards /
Original screenshots and description are attached.

Other Jbak mods Kbd from Wassillevs:Jbak keyboard

Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:25
Reason for editing: Added "In the header"

Rep: (233)
Made a skin for your favorite keyboard
Screenshot
Attached Image

Attached fileSkin7.zip(1.07 KB)

Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:43

Rep: (308)
made layouts for five languages ​​- English, Armenian, Belarusian, Russian and Ukrainian with the flag of the country of the input language, here are the screens
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

extract files from the archive to the / mnt / sdcard / jbak2Keyboard folder, open the keyboard settings (on my layouts, hold the copy key) - other settings - load settings - yes
long press:? 123 → options, language flag → voice dialing, insert key → clipboard, select key () → select all, cut key → templates, copy → keyboard settings
download -Attached fileKeyboard.zip(22.77 KB)

Attached filekeyboards.zip(2 KB)

Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:26

Rep: (168)
I want to thank* wolf3d2 for the support
such a wonderful project!

Unlike most other keyboards
(including full-time)Jbak2 practically
does not slow down and allows you to customize "for yourself"
literally everything!(How did you manage to combine it - I can not imagine).

So, using the second advantage, I
managed to create forJbak2 Dvorak layout
(what is it and what is good - read at least on the sameWikipedia.)

The question is, why is it needed on a smartphone?
Where is the set still going with one or two fingers?
And then, to not have to switch the brain,
working on Dvorak for BB.

I offer it to everyone! : thank_you:

Attached filedvorak.zip(1.21 KB)
screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:23

Rep: (153)
MaxQwertyKeysv6 (build 2020.05.09)by maxel85

Attached Image

keyboard layouts and skins for the programJbak2 keyboard.

Author -maxel85.
Released - 09.05.2020.
Webpageproject.
Compatibility - Jbak2 Keyboardv2.34.07 + .

Screenshots

Changes
  • It has been almost two years since the last update. I have something on the little things changed, just do not remember. A radical change, see below.
  • I finally decided to give up the graphics and icons to switch completely to the text.
  • No more hidden functions on the buttons, all actions indicated.
  • New layout and tsifernaya calculator in landscape mode.
  • Updated Emoji keyboard layout.
  • Version (vX) Layouts has increased,everything previous versions of files deleted, but just in case I left them to exist as a separate file - MaxQwertyKeys v5 Tablet (build 2018.07.06) by MaXeL85.zip (Including previous screenshots).

• So ... It took some time, I once again looked into the code of standard layouts. And then ... apparently that day the stars came together correctly ... It dawned on me how to combine the ideas of the v3 and v4 layouts. Namely: to leave the necessary characters in long-slots (and not to hammer in all the existing buttons as it was in v3) and not to lose the alignment of the main characters (in v4 all the buttons were empty, and all the characters in the long-slots were visually hidden).
  • Plus, Uncle Misha finally made an adequate behavior of the control key, thanks to which I was able to use all my favorite combinations ctrl + x, ctrl + c, ctrl + v and others used in text editors (in Russian and Ukrainian layouts, the combinations work through long-sleeps).
  • The symbolic layout was completely reworked, I carefully reviewed all the characters available there, and threw out those used once every five years, and also added all sorts of useful things like mathematical symbols that are often needed in everyday communication. Sorting characters on this layout corresponds to the ordinal numbers of these in the unicode table. There is a stress symbol and all modifications of hyphens and dashes.
  • In addition to the previous words, I can say that at the moment my layouts are focused on everyday scribbling, but in no way on writing code, or any other specialized texts. These people will create their own layout. The moments like appeals in chat rooms via @ or use in search # are taken into account.
  • Smilie layouts ... I do not like smiles very much, I believe that emotions should be expressed in words. Moreover, every today's messenger has its own smiles. But sometimes there are cases when you need to insert a smile in the SMS, in the email, or on the web site. I tore a huge amount of smiles out of the unicode table, which is around 1250pcs (although maybe I’m wrong, I didn’t count them). Cutting a button under each of them is a thankless task, so I just shoved them in batches in a popup keyboard.
  • I will not support the layouts of v3 and v4 anymore, I also do not save screenshots from them - all this is no longer interesting to me. The latest build from 2017.09.25 in the as is state is provided.

• the development of layouts for the original Jbak Keyboard from Yuri Bakunin is discontinued, the last build dates from 05/19/2016 and is provided in the form of "as is", the changes that follow from this date no longer concern it;
  • cosmetic edits in all layouts;
  • cosmetic edits for the Euphoria skin;
  • from scratch rewritten landscape layouts.

• removed the forced display of action icons for holding special keys for Jbak Keyboard (original);
  • Button with a comma in English v3 - now characters are entered using a pop-up window, and not through a search of characters.

• corrected the error leading to a drop in the keyboard when starting the emoji emoticon keyboard.

• added a set of 147 smiles, compiled based on the Unicode character table, so it should work absolutely everywhere;
  • Many small cosmetic fixes (I strongly recommend overwriting ALL build files with new ones);
  • fixed the switching of the emoticon pages in the layouts for the original keyboard.

• the corpses of the v3 layouts are exhumed, redone in the style of the last v4 - now the extra characters are not hidden anywhere (hello to users who used v3 for this reason);
  • all v3, v4 and Tablet are available for both keyboards - the original and the fork, unfortunately, the differences are becoming more and more (read the details in the spoilers below);
  • layout types have changed, now everything is Feng Shui -edittext_MaxQwertyKeys_XXXused for text editing layouts, andsymbol_MaxQwertyKeys_XXXfor character;
  • another recheck of the contents of the templates.

• Added version of layouts for the original keyboard from Yuri Bakunin, all buttons work as in the version for the fork (thanks to the information from Android Developers);
  • cosmetics and redesign of keyboard layouts; text, digit, emoticon and symbolic;
  • I went through the templates - deletions of little-used, fixes remaining;
  • I fixed a bug in the Euphoria skin, it was not critical, and it wasn’t even noticeable to the eye, but didn’t fit into the general idea of ​​the skin.

• Fixed the launch of a character keyboard by long-space in landscape layouts.

• added key with code -500 (launch of the main menu of the program);
  • added page up / down keys, paragraph start / end;
  • keyboard type toggle keys, space, enter - work the same everywhere, or depending on the keyboard type (in the previous version, launching the program settings and calling templates did not work on every type of keyboard);
  • the dial keyboard is slightly changed;
  • perekvyryal all xml files - now there indents are humanly made and the tags of the keys go in alphabetical order (the user doesn’t care, but my eye is more pleasant);
  • The arrow key codes for the left / right and the beginning / end of the line are fixed in accordance with the latest changes from the author of the keyboard;
  • left / right arrows on the sides of the space in all types of keyboards - longitude no longer moves the cursor to the beginning / end of the line, the usual repetition of a key is triggered;
  • The display of symbols and smile2 layouts has been removed from the list of "Languages ​​and Layouts" (thanks to the new type of hide layouts).

• returned from the file annals a very ancient tablet version of their layouts, slightly reworked them for today's needs (use - either on the phone in landscape orientation, or on a tablet with a 7 "+ screen);
  • untied the call of the smiley and tsiferny keyboard from specific (their own) * .xml, now the smiley and tsiferny keyboard, selected in the program settings, is launched;
  • the del key appeared in the text editing layout, and a separate + key appeared on the dial layout (it used to be in the long key on the 0 button);
  • in the smiley layouts the button for switching pages with smiles was fixed (finally the android: keyboard tag was fixed) - now the pages are switched by simple tapes;
  • a separate version of the blue skin, originally created under the blue version of the fifth MIUI - added translucency of the background, looks very, very nice;
  • A new skin in the style of Euphoria OS - all colors are observed, again the translucency of the background, the keys change their appearance when pressed (thanks to the newly emerged tags that nobody previously knew) which creates a visual illusion, as if the old Soviet key works switch.

Youtube Video -Work skin MaxQwertyKeys Euphoria (SemiTransparent) Skin by MaXeL85.

Description
Very much like to make the layout as close to the computer keyboard. It turned out a bit too small, but very comfortable. The archive contains the following layout:
  • English and Russian languages ​​for portrait and landscape modes;
  • Keypad text editing;
  • tsifernaya keyboard for portrait and landscape modes;
  • Keyboard with additional symbols;
  • calculator keypad with basic actions;
  • Keyboard emoticons Emoji;
  • Four skins for the program.

Installation
  • unpack files according to archive paths;
  • open keyboard settings;
  • in "Appearance" choose one of these four skins I (recommend Euphoria);
  • open "Languages ​​and layouts";
  • for the English language, choose the layouten_MaxQwertyKeys v6 by maxel85for portrait mode and layouten_MaxQwertyKeys Tablet v6 by maxel85for landscape;
  • for the Russian language, select the layoutru_MaxQwertyKeys v6 by maxel85for portrait mode and layoutru_MaxQwertyKeys Tablet v6 by maxel85for landscape;
  • for keyboard text editing select layoutedittext_MaxQwertyKeys v6 by maxel85;
  • For the digital keyboard, select the layoutnum_MaxQwertyKeys v6 by maxel85for portrait mode and layoutnum_MaxQwertyKeys Tablet v6 by maxel85for landscape;
  • keyboard with additional characters to choose layoutsymbol_MaxQwertyKeys v6 by maxel85;
  • for the calculator keyboard to select layoutcalc_MaxQwertyKeys Simple v6 by maxel85;
  • Keyboard layout to select emoticonssmile_MaxQwertyKeys Emoji v6 by maxel85.

Features
  • No language switching button and a call button keyboard emoticons (configure these functions to gestures), had to sacrifice location for five rows of keys instead of six.
  • Marking text labels in the layout:
    * ⌫ - backspace (removal left of the cursor);
    * ⌦ - delete (delete the right of the cursor);
    * ✐ - shift;
    * ⏍ - clipboard;
    * ⇥ - at the end of the paragraph;
    * ↦ - end of the line;
    * ⇲ - at the end of the text;
    * ⇤ - in the beginning of the paragraph;
    * ↤ - in the beginning of the line;
    * ⇱ - in the beginning of the text;
    * - insert;
    * ≡ - selection (Ctrl + A - select all);
    * ✂ - cut;
    * - the launch of the program's main menu;
    * ⚙ - run the program settings;
    * - copy;
    * ⍐ - page up;
    * ⍗ - page down;
    * ☆ - templates.
  • If you have any items are missing, I remind you that there are keyboard gestures that can be set up quite an extensive list of actions.

About appearance
I recently used exclusively by a Euphoria skin, according to him suggest settings for pop-up windows keystrokes and the appearance of the pop-up keyboard, as well as an image to use as background keyboard (located inside the archive with layouts).
Keystroke window:
  • window text color -255 255 255 ;
  • window background color -33 33 33 .

Popup Keyboards:
  • window background color -# a8212121 ;
  • button background color -# ff212121 ;
  • button text color -#ffffffff ;
  • service button background color -# ff181818 ;
  • service button text color -# ff647d8c .

Templates
In the archive with these layouts there are templates for working with BB codes, divided into categories. Find for yourself a lot of useful things.

ZYIf you find jambs - write, correct.

Download:Attached fileMaxQwertyKeys_v6__build_2020.05.09__by_maxel85.zip(957.4 KB)

Picture

Post has been editedRisen Symbian - 10.05.20, 20:46

Rep: (16)
5i row qwerty-keyboard layout with numbers and arrowsversion for jbak 2

Previous version -here

short description:
* QWERTY-keyboard, with a layout like on a computer
* digital series (with special characters)
* full cursor arrows
(all I missed after Windows Mobile)

key features:
* English characters with long tapes (and useful for passwords from Russian words in the English layout)
* ESC'UP - minimize the keyboard (long tap - opt - settings)
* 2 kinds of tabs (idle time in 6 spaces and a long tab as tab character)
* copy-past on one key (long tap - paste) - on the left
* text selection mode with arrows (analogue of the pressed Shift) - to the right (long tap - clipboard)
* on the arrows a long tap causes additional actions (up - Select All \ left - Home \ right - End \ down - launch templates
* 123 - digits-symbols (long tap - calculator
* frequent symbols of the mathematician financier are displayed on the character keyboard
* extra character - shoved everything beautiful
* redid arrows and other graphic icons for Unicode characters (all Unicode displayed on the keys

* Bonus: Kazakh layout (like on a computer)just something comma buggy

* pseudo HTC skin

was developed under the Samsung Note, but I think the owners of the stylus and tablets will appreciate

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Bonus
Attached Image

Download -Attached file5qwerty_arrows_v4.zip(4.2 KB)

Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:22

Rep: (46)
* XyJluo_Hagoc,
What you need, you still have to get the Pseudo HTC skin file, in apk it is not open.
It is no longer necessary, made on the basis of PseudoXperia.
Attached Image

Attached filepseudoXPeria - red.skin.zip(1.17 KB)

Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:43

Keyboard text editing.

"Cosmetic" mod. Space is moved to the usual place, the Copy, Cut and Paste buttons are arranged in accordance with the optimal use. Because editing operations are carried out most often in this order: Select, Move (arrows), Copy / Cut, Move (arrows / manually), Paste, Space / Enter / ABC.

I often use text editing and, in my opinion, this arrangement of buttons is more convenient (screenshot):
Attached Image

Xml:Attached fileedittext_standard_mod.xml(1.58 KB)

I would like to have such a keyboard layout editing the text immediately in the program, and not to install manually.

UPD: Improved version - Jbak2 Keyboard (Post Katran73 # 42512993)
Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:21

Yergnoor @ 09/03/2015, 21:20*
Create a type template - name: "SPOILER", text: "[spoiler] $ select [/ spoiler]" ... Now select the desired fragment, open the templates, click on "SPOILER" and voila!

DieSel_66 @ 09/06/2015, 6:30 PM*
Shoblon to the keyboard to help you, the user maxel85, quite a while prepared them

Thanks for the tip, DieSel_66.
A bunch of bb code templates (BBCode tags) from MaXeL85, most using $ select special instructions. Spoilers, lists, quotes, text styles and more. Sorted by category. Templates separately (put the templates folder in sdcard / jbakKeyboard /):
Attached fileTemplates_by_MaXeL85.zip(9.18 KB)

In my opinion, a lot of excess. You can "clean" manually - delete unnecessary template files (text files without an extension). Or sort / "hide" in subfolders to your taste.
for example
Attached Image

Removed from the collection of layouts MaxQwertyKeys, author - MaXeL85://savagemessiahzine.com/ forum / i ... = findpost & pid = 22599911

Michael, if you consider it necessary, you can put it in a hat (in the layouts?). The thing is useful.
Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:20

Rep: (1815)
* hepconec catch it.
old layout from MWcorp (Russian and English)

Installation:
1. Put the archive in the folder mnt / sdcard / jbakkeyboard / keyboards.
2. Unpack the archive
3. Select layouts (each separately for English and Russian) in the settings-languages ​​and layouts (do not forget to press the "Save" button to save the changes)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached filefrom_MWcorp.zip(1.45 KB)

Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:18

Rep: (51)
Skins do not enough, so he made this himself.
3dkey
Attached file3DKey.rar(1.24 KB)

screen
Attached Image
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:36

Rep: (410)
I decided to lay out my layouts, after all I had been doing them for two weeks :) But they are very much for me, and in this form as they are, they are unlikely to suit anyone else, but it may be useful for someone to remake :)
Caution! Under the spoiler there are a LOT of text and pictures !!!

20+ layouts for philological ecstasy.

I apologize to the moderators for one post in the old orography, but if my layouts are useful to anyone, then I don’t really know for whom reading the old orthography is a problem.
I have never staged standartnyya klavіatury layout. For pervyh, I have lѣt write unto old orѳografіi during vtoryh my second professіya (and, I believe, dѣlo my life) - drevnegrecheskіy yazyk and unto Windows though suschestvuet layout for drevnegrecheskago, but the layout, this is not just horrible, it's so ugly sdѣlana, as it is possible. Grecheskіya letters scattered bez vsyakago accounting frequency for upotreblenіya tѣm klavisham, gdѣ unto anglіyskoy raskladkѣ are bolѣe-menѣe pohozhіya on formѣ anglіyskіya letters dіakritika scattered on leftovers. To enter nѣkotoryh bukv Sh dіakritikoy have to simultaneously press three keys raznyh, zatѣm release ih and press one more quarter! Kromѣ of mnѣ liked printsip anglіyskoy layout Dvorak gdѣ glasnyya located beneath unto osnovnom lѣvoy hand soglasnyya - beneath the right and vybor series and thumb for nazhatіya zavisit ot how often the letter vstrѣchaetsya unto yazykѣ. Because I sozdal their sobstvennyya three layouts - Latin, Greek and Russian, using Sh kbdedit program (if someone zainteresuet, I can put these layouts for Windows). Latin unto osnovnom based on raskladkѣ Dvorak Sh nѣkotorymi izmѣnenіyami, Russian and Greek - sdѣlany Sh zero. To calculate the frequency upotreblenіya bukv vzyal "Bratev Karamazovyh" Dostoevsky (unto original orѳografіi) and "Istorіyu" Ѳukidida for grecheskago. Unto my Greek raskladkѣ almost vsѣ sѵmvoly Sh dіakritikoy recruited only two nazhatіyami - a "dead" button to dіakriticheskago characters and one key for the letter itself, only a relatively rѣdkіya and recruited shiftom Sh. Right alt and right alt + shift is also used, but not for the main text, kak unto vindovyh raskladkѣ and for dopolnitelnyh sѵmvolov, takih kak ϝ, ϡ, ϟ, ς.
On the basis of jbak keyboard, I tried to make the most accurate copies of my three layouts. But when I got it, I could not stop and I didn’t think how much more, which will be described in more detail below.
Important zamѣchanіe! I do not ustraivayut standartnyya not only layout but also standard fonts, kak unto the Windows, tak and unto android. So I sozdal own komplekt shriftov. Bb nem there are two font Sh zasѣchkami, odin chopped, odin shrift such as small caps, odin header, odin shrift to bukvits (it seems unto nastoyaschіy moment it is generally only shrift to bukvits that soderzhit letters doreformennago russkago and drevnegrecheskago) odin shrift, stylized beneath handwritten (it grecheskіy otdѣl posredstvom soten opentype instruktsіy imitiruet vizantіyskuyu ligature) and another odin shrift, unto nachertanіi bold-italic which vsѣ sѵmvoly zamѣneny probѣlami zero width - I use it unto AlReader-e kak crutch for zagolovkov verhnyago level naprimѣr unto nazvanіi chapter write " Razdѣl 2. Chapter 7, "but" Razdѣl 2 "vydѣlyayu tags<code><strong><emphasis>and to choose the code etot "invisible" shrift, sootvѣtstvenno unto zagolovkѣ seen only "Chapter 7" and vot kolontitul displayed drugim shriftom and tam completely visible "Razdѣl 2. Chapter 7". All of my layouts were created unto raschetѣ my fonts unto particular use patterns that are added unto private user area moih shriftov. Nѣkotorye sdѣlany layout for languages ​​have, support kotoryh unto yunikodѣ general nѣt (naprimѣr tolkinovskіy tengvar), because not only do these layouts, but also recruited them tekst budet bezpolezen, if you do not use the fonts iz my kit. However razumѣetsya vezdѣ, gdѣ Unicode support suschestvuet I orіentirovalsya on yunikod. Zdѣs can download fonts:https://yadi.sk/d/omVHtqb6nu7DA, except that here -https://yadi.sk/d/0dLJCq-fnu7Ge- there is a set of my fonts, renamed, respectively, named files into / system / fonts - in order for the layouts to work like that for me, you need to copy them into the folder and replace the folder and observe the differences (exactly this kind of skinning will work, if you’ve set it up to get to it, go to the programmer, and you’ll see this one. serif, the size of the main text and other things - 75, with the symbol - 44).
Itak my layout for jbak. Languages ​​have included only three - anglіyskіy, russkіy and grecheskіy, everything else sold cherez hide-klavіatury to between major (for me) in three languages ​​can be rapidly switched. Key shift unto originalnom vidѣ not used at all, vmѣsto ney unto osnovnyh raskladkah button to go hide-klavіaturu. Takim obrazom on nazhatіe Sh shiftom sѵmvolov not imѣyuschih propisnago equivalent (kak naprimѣr finite sigma) can be assigned special sѵmvol. Unto each raskladkѣ there are four keys for uglam Sh odinakovym uzorom, lѣvaya lower and upper right - shift it (well, that is his zamѣna). Prichem short nazhatіe to shift perevodit on hide-layout "shift" and poslѣ one letter slѣduet vozvrat the main klavіaturu and long nazhatіe to shift perevodit on hide-layout "caps lock" and it remains active until slѣduyuschago nazhatіya shift. Bb lѣvom verhnem corner is a button tab, over the long - pop-up window with additional sѵmvolami Sh. This button tak rabotaet in vsѣh raskladkah but sѵmvoly different. Bb pravom nizhnem corner - Enter button, long nazhatіe sootvѣtstvenno smiles.

Basic layouts
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Bb verhnem row second button - vklyuchaet layout for tsifr (vozvraschaet and back). Over the long nazhatіyu - kalkulyator. Slѣduyuschaya button - "unto the beginning of the line," over the long nazhatіyu - "unto the beginning of the text." Dalѣe - strѣlka vverh and strѣlka vniz. Potom - "unto konets line" and "unto konets text" over the long nazhatіyu. Predposlѣdnyaya button unto verhnem number vyzyvaet layout tegov for fb2-knig. Over the long nazhatіyu called transitional layout, unto which nothing can type, but you can switch to one iz 11 dopolnitelnyh raskladok. The first button in the row vtorom vyzyvaet dopolnitelnyh raskladok 6 (this 6 osnovnyh iz dolonitelnyh, if I may say tak, vysheupomyanutyya 11- dopolnitelnyyu dopolnitelnyyu tak say). Iz Russian layout of this brief nazhatіyu vyzyvaet button layout for the Church slavyanskago, over the long - for an old-slavyanskago. Iz Greek - for arhaicheskih tsifr for more punktuatsіi. Iz anglіyskoy - for rimskih tsifr and dіakritiki, and goticheskago font. About 17 vsѣh dopolnitelnyh raskladkah budet further said podrobnѣe. In vsѣh dopolnitelnyh raskladkah lѣvaya key of the second row to the main vozvraschaet klavіaturu. The second key of the second row vklyuchaet rezhim vydѣlenіya text Her long nazhatіe vydѣlyaet all tekst. The third key vyzyvaet bufer obmѣna long nazhatіe - vyrѣzat unto bufer. The fourth key - strѣlka vlѣvo. Next dvѣ keys to pereklyuchenіya languages ​​have - predyduschіy yazyk and slѣduyuschіy yazyk icons on nih izobrazhayut emblems treh Imperіy - Rossіyskoy, Roman and Vizantіi. That is, push the gerb Vizantіi, you get unto the Greek layout. But klavish codes, this is the "slѣduyuschіy yazyk" and "predyduschіy yazyk", so the icons sootvѣtstvuyut Offensive Language Only unto tom sluchaѣ when unto nastroykah included exactly three languages. Long nazhatіe to "predyduschіy yazyk" vyzyvaet templates to "slѣduyuschіy" - klavіatury main menu. Slѣduyuschaya button - strѣlka right. The third button on the right of vtorom row - copy unto bufer long nazhatіe - insert iz buffer. Kak see each raskladkѣ have polnotsѣnny nabor Clavey for navigatsіi and work Sh buferom, tak that otdѣlnaya klavіatura for text editing is not used and nikak not called. Bb tsentrѣ nizhnyago series - probѣl, over the long nazhatіyu - probѣl inseparable. Buttons Sh cherepom and bones: slѣva ot probѣla - delete, right - backspace. "Falsh-ryad" half-height iz one long button Sh meandrom beneath nizhnim ryadom sdѣlan not only for beauty, but also because I use lmt launcher, sootvѣtstvenno mnѣ had to move a little klavіaturu ot the screen. If you still tricky and click on etot ryad, then he will bring probѣl.
Layouts for treh osnovnyh languages ​​have sdѣlany takim obrazom that mnogіe mogut administered four keys raznyh sѵmvola - primary, Sh shiftom long nazhatіe and shift long nazhatіe +; prichem each klavishѣ inscribed vsѣ sѵmvoly that it mozhet to enter. Additional znachenіya formatted probѣlami takim obrazom that slѣva is znachenіe "shift" unto tsentrѣ "long nazhatіe" and the right "shift + long" if nad key nadpisan only odin sѵmvol, it sѵmvol long nazhatіya. If the letter is assigned to the key imѣet capital analog, then nazhatіyu Sh shiftom introduced it on and it nikak spetsіalno not indicated because it is obvious and tak. Nѣkotorye sѵmvoly entered Sh shiftom, you can also enter dvoynym nazhatіem, naprimѣr question Znak can enter cherez shift + comma and you can enter dvѣ zapyatyya podryad and onѣ automatically zamѣnyatsya to question Znak, or redaktorskіy koronis ⸎ can enter cherez shift + heavy pridyhanіe and You can double-click the hard pridyhanіe.

Zamchani on separate layouts.

Greek

Dіakriticheskіe signs rabotayut kak unto mertvyya key of Windows, you have to enter ἄ must first enter a dіakritiku zatѣm letter α, klavіatura automatically zamѣnit these two sѵmvola on odin ἄ. Bb pyatom row on the right, and nad ὀξεῖα βαρεῖα over the long nazhatіyu longitude marks and kratosti, mertvyya is also key if you need to put ih nad a simple letter. But bukv Sh udarenіem and pridyhanіem unto yunikodѣ not provided ligatures Sh makron and brevis, so if you want to enter kb primѣru alpha Sh okіey, legkim pridyhanіem and makronom, postupaem slѣduyuschim obrazom - vvodim first alpha, zatѣm makron and zatѣm else odin makron or probѣl (that udobnѣe) klavіatura automatically preobrazuet two Makron or makron + probѣl unto combinable makron, and will be located on nad alpha. Prichem unto moih shriftah primѣneny sootvѣtstvuyuschіya opentype instruktsіi tak to pridyhanіe The accent and moved slightly higher and makron located between them and the letter. Bb obychnyh shriftah makron perekroet The accent pridyhanіem Sh. By nazhatіe shift + pridyhanіe light (or light pridyhanіe twice) introduced sѵmvol 0x02bc, which is usually used unto grecheskih tekstah kak apostrof unto frazah vrodѣ ἀπ' αὐτοῦ. If it is very normal nuzhen apostrof without switching to anglіyskuyu layout you can enter it - shift + long nazhatіe ῳ. Nad η and ῃ - it odinarnyya quotes, not dіakritika. Sh shiftom (or double nazhatіe) - zasѣchki for tsifr, kak ͵βις'.

Akrophonic (attic) numbers.

Acrophic numbers
Attached Image

The layout runs kratkim nazhatіem the first button of the second row of the Greek klavіatury. Akrofonicheskіya figures prisutstvuyut unto yunikodѣ, but located behind predѣlami pervyh 65000 sѵmvolov and in mnogih programmah unto them vindѣ Sh voznikayut problems. And since these figures mnѣ like and I often use ih, ih I produbliroval unto razdѣlѣ private use area. This layout pozvolyaet enter numbers kak tak iz PUA and iz yunikodnago razdѣla «Ancient Greek Numbers» (U + 10140) pervyya introduced kratkim nazhatіem, vtoryya - dolgim ​​(on odnih and tѣh same knopkah). Tak gdѣ unto osnovnyh raskladkah key pereklyuchenіya languages ​​have, zdѣs one long button «Τί ἐστι» (ie, "What is this?"), Which vyzyvaet help.

Additional punctuation.

Additional punctuation
Attached Image

The layout starts long press the first button of the second row of the Greek keyboard. This layout introduces metrics and additional punctuation, in particular, signs that are used in critical devices.

Latin layout.

Above h and l - combined shocks, sharp and heavy. Nad w and m are combinable signs of longitude and brevity.

The layout of the Roman numerals and Latin for Latin.

Roman numerals
Attached Image

Runs kratkim nazhatіem the first button of the second row of the Latin klavіatury. Bb yunikodѣ have spetsіalnye sѵmvoly for rimskih tsifr, ie the number eight VIII can be entered using the Sh letters v and treh bukv i, and you can use Unicode otdѣlny sѵmvol, this layout vvodit these otdѣlnye sѵmvoly. Nad tsifr top part has a clue. Below - 13 Clavey for dіakritiki, poslѣ nazhatіya any iz nih proiskhodit vozvrat the main Latin layout, and you can enter the desired letter. Naprimѣr if ext. raskladkѣ press sѵmvol ¨ and zatѣm when open DOS. layout, press u, then he will bring nѣmetskaya u Sh umlyautom - ü.

Gothic layout.

Gothic
Attached Image

It starts with a long press of the first button of the second row of the Latin keyboard. This layout can only be used with my fonts, it introduces the Gothic letters that I added to the PUA fonts. This allows you to extract a part of the text in a gothic typeface, when it is not possible to specify a separate headset for a part of the text (like txt, or fb2 without using embedded styles that AlReader doesn’t support in the example).

Church Slavonic layout.

Church Slavonic
Attached Image

Runs kratkim nazhatіem the first button of the second series of Russian klavіatury. Bb printsipѣ yunikod soderzhit vsѣ sѵmvoly Church slavyanskago but tѣ letters have also unto russkom, unto yunikodѣ common to russkago and CA sootvѣtstvenno if unto tekstѣ there russkіy and CA, and nѣt opportunities vydѣlit ih different fonts, either russkіy budet vyglyadѣt stilizovannym or CA budet vyglyadѣt anachronistic. So I dobavil unto their fonts completely otdѣlny CA prichem not unto vidѣ bukv and nadstrochnikov and sdѣlal otdѣlnyya ligatures for vsѣh ispolzuemyh sochetanіy letter + nadstrochnik. According to the CA tehnicheskim prichinam I ispolzoval not PUA, and razdѣl for eѳіopskago language (which is not mnѣ nuzhen) and nѣkotoryya rѣdkіya kirilicheskіya letters (ispolzuemyya unto osnovnom unto neslavyanskih yazykah). Bb CA layout I mog use a standard shift as Unicode is not izvѣstno any capital letter sootvѣtstvuet a horizontal unto my realizatsіi CA, but I do not mog use this shift, kak unto moih osnovnyh raskladkah because klavіatura not mozhet back poslѣ nazhatіya capitalized on the hide-klavіaturu, which is a CA, but only on the main Russian klavіaturu. So I still pridumal odin varіant: shift vvodit sѵmvol "strѣlka vverh" which vmѣstѣ Sh entered zatѣm lowercase automatically zamѣnyaetsya on sootvѣtstvuyuschuyu capital letters. Long nazhatіe to shift dѣystvuet traditsіonnym (for me) sposobom - otpravlyaet on otdѣlnuyu hide-capslock-layout. True tak rabotaet only verhnіy shift, nizhnіy nѣt reason why ... Superscript characters are not introduced to the letter unto CA raskladkѣ, kak unto Greek and naoborot a mystery to me - poslѣ letters (uppercase or lowercase).

Old Slavic layout.

Old Slavic
Attached Image

It starts with a long press of the first button of the second row of the Russian keyboard. To walk also to walk, all the same, there is little unicode, so why not use the CA to separate old Slavonic too :) All the characters are in PUA. Shift works as well as in CA.

Digital keyboard.

Numbers
Attached Image

Kak already pisal, started the second key nazhatіem unto verhnem row. According dolgim ​​nazhatіyam at the numbers entered podstrochnyya figures. Slѣva also on dolgim ​​nazhatіyam have nadstrochnyya figures. Bb yunikodѣ have otdѣlnye sѵmvoly for mnogih naturalnyh fractions, three iz nih entered directly nazhatіem sootvѣtstvuyuschih Claudia, others are introduced - Superscript number, slash, subscript numeral. If there is such a kombinatsіi sootvѣtstvuyuschіy otdѣlny sѵmvol Unicode, the klavіatura zamѣnit three vvedennyh sѵmvola him.

Calculator.

Calculator
Attached Image

It starts with a long press of the second key in the top row. Send as close as possible to the real MK-61, the memory registers are 21, no information is given, because it is also visible: 0-9 in the corresponding numbers, the rest are marked with numbers in a circle.

Smilies.

Smilies
Attached Image
Attached Image

Kromѣ triple brackets))) all the rest - Unicode, by long pressing the key in the top corner, you can enter another 100,500 smiles, almost all smiles, that is, in Unicode :)

Layout for editing fb2.

fb2
Attached Image

It is launched by briefly pressing the prerequisite key in the top row. For the most frequency tags, use two keys. For example, the keys | p and p. p gives<p>by a short press, and</ p>\ r \ n - for long. | p is a template:<p>$ selword</ p>\ r \ n - by a short press, and<p>$ selline</ p>\ r \ n - for long.

11 additional keys:

Transitional layout
Attached Image

The verb

Verb
Attached Image

It is launched the last button of the second row of the transition layout. For the verb in unicode, there is a separate section and there is no problem at all, so all the characters on this layout are unicode. Cyrillic letters, inscribed above the keys are just hints. Shift works as well as in CA.

International phonetic alphabet.

IPA
Attached Image

The first button is in the third row of the transition layout. There is nothing to comment on. I tried to reduce it a little and move it so that everything would settle down.

English transcript.

English transcript
Attached Image

The second button is the same. Just all the characters that are used in English transcription so that you can fully type the transcript without jumping back and forth between the Latin and the phonetic alphabet.

Hebrew

Hebrew
Attached Image

The third button is the same. Diacritics are here - not dead keys, but combinable characters, so that a letter is first entered, then a diacritic. Diamonds are drawn for clarity, so that you can see where the superscript is, and where the superscript is. The letters, which are used only by ssin and vav, are illustrated with these letters, and not with a diamond.

Tengvar

Tengvar
Attached Image

Writing was invented Tolkinom, unto yunikodѣ Her nѣt, vzyal sѵmvoly iz font tengwar annatar and perenes unto their own fonts, unto PUA. Italic nachertanіe, kak and unto annatar-ѣ much different ot obychnago. Nadstrochniki - combinable, and unto kak annatar-ѣ ih four different widths for varіanta bukv by brief nazhatіyu varіant introduced to the narrowest letters. Over the long - pop-up window, it is with the other three. If unto okoshkѣ varіanta four, the fourth - for the letters lambe. But unto bolshinstvѣ sluchaev long nazhatіe is not required, you can enter nadstrochniki kratkim nazhatіem and klavіatura itself zamѣnit ih for analogs sootvѣtstvuyuschіe bukvѣ on shirinѣ. Takih avtozamѣn configured bolѣe 1300. According to nazhatіyu Τί ἐστι; (tam gdѣ predyduschіy yazyk unto osnovnyh raskladkah) displays brief information.

Kirt (Cirth)

Kirt
Attached Image

Another script, invented by Tolkina, is also not Unicode. Avtozamyany here are not needed. There is also a certificate for Τί ἐστι;

The five buttons on the bottom row of the transition layout include the layouts for the alphabets that I invented in the children. Even for me, they don’t represent any particular value, I added some nostalgic promptings and here I spread the comments without comment :)

I also attach skins: 0 is the skin that is on the screenshots, and 1 is with the same colors, only light in black.

Keyboards -Attached filekeyboards.zip(188.35 KB)

Skins -Attached fileskins.zip(812 bytes)

Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:17

Rep: (4)
Hello. I post my layout.
Switch language, swipe left, right by space. Enable in settings.
In all keyboards you need in the line:
Attached Image

<Key android: keyLabel = "***************\ n*****************"android: keyIcon =" myIcons / mail.png "android: specKey =" true "android: keyWidth =" 9% p "/>
Replace asterisks with your e-mail.
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached filekeyboards.zip(29.09 KB)

Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:15

Rep: (113)
Here is the layout
layout

2 skins

Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:12

Where are the skins?
2. And how are you going to enter aglitskie letters?

Skins are not attached in the message, in zip I will throw, I will try to add.

About aglitskie did not understand.

Posted on 08/22/2016, 17:37:

Here are the skins (there are two of them):
in the archive two skins + screenshots
Attached fileskins.zip(2.54 KB)

Attached Image
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:34

Please add the old Slavonic layout to the cap. (People ask)
layout + screen

Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:16

Rep: (140)
Chocolate skin.
Attached Image

Attached fileChocolate.skins.zip(1.09 KB)

Before installing, do not forget to pull out the skin file from the zip archive!
Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:35

Rep: (380)
Corrected Kazakh layout (+ Russian) Wide keys from the keyboard. On the first popup there is no button to close it!
Attached Image

The 6-row layout of numbers / symbols / arrows that I have already laid out here has been slightly corrected (the language button has been moved to the usual standard place)
I ask to add a 6-row to the cap.
Attached Image

Attached filekk_7qwerty3.zip(716 bytes)
Attached fileru_symnum2.zip(794 bytes)

Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:09

Tajik layout Wide keys. (Tajik + Russian)
Please add to the cap.
Attached Image

Attached filetg_wide.zip(702 bytes)

Picture

Post has been editedwasherron - 07.04.18, 14:08

* wolf3d2,
I added there above :-D
It seems, in Laiot Russ / English only

Posted 01/30/2017 00:50:

Also my skins that are not included in the "Skins" for the market. Under screen 4 "-5". On large will be made a different kind

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached fileskins.zip(10.2 KB)

Picture