iPad 6 (2018) - Discussion | Diagonal 9.7 / Apple A10 Fusion / 2 GB

Rep: (673)
iPad 6 (2018) - Discussion
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase | Marriage | First aid | iOS 11.x.x - discussion | Accessories | IPad battery life | FAQ | News and rumors

Attached Image

Specifications
operating system
Screen and video chip
Display Type: Retina
Pixel Dpi PPI: 264
Automatic screen orientation: yes
Display technology: IPS
Display size (inch): 9.7
Resolution (pix): 2048x1536
Touch screen: yes
Touchscreen Type: Capacitive
Multitouch support: yes

Processor: A10 Fusion
Number of cores: 4
Memory
RAM (MB): 2048
Built-in memory (GB): 32,128
Communications: Wi-Fi (802.11) a, b, g, n, ac
Bluetooth: 4.2
Camera
Video recording: yes
Video quality: 1920x1080
Frame rate when shooting video (max) (fps): 120
Camera (MP): 8.0
Front camera (MP): 1.2
Flash: yes
Autofocus: yes
Multimedia
Built-in microphone: yes
Built-in speakers: Yes
Interfaces and Sensors
Audio connector: 3.5 mm
Sensors
G-sensor, gyroscope, light sensor, barometer
Fingerprint scanner: yes
Nutrition
Operating time in the Internet (h): 9
Work time (h): 10
Dimensions
Height (mm): 240
Width (mm): 169.5
Thickness (mm): 7.5
Weight (g): 469
Other
Keyboard layout: Russian-English
Manufacturer Code
MRJN2RU / A
Optional: Apple Pencil support
Manufacturer: Apple
Country of manufacture: China

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
  1. Device activation problems (discussion in the topic -I can not activate, requires Apple ID)
  2. Rollback device (all information is presented in the topic -[FAQ] Rollback instructions (downgrade))
  3. Power consumption of the device (discussion in the topic -IPad battery life
  4. Comparison and discussion of processor performance (discussion in the topic -Comparison of iphone processors (all) from tsmc and samsung)
  5. The need for updates and the choice of firmware;
  6. Discussion of jailbreak and everything connected with it;
  7. Discuss device selection (there is a section -Selection and Comparison)
  8. Third-party questions about any problems associated with the programs, operating system, iTunes and others (ask there:iOS - First Aid)
  9. Search for any programs for the phone (look there:Search for iOS software)
  10. Discussion of results in benchmarks (this is done inSynthetic test results)
Similar messages will be deleted.

Useful information:
How games work on iPad 2018 thank mastykal
IPad 2018 operating experience thank mastykal
All about Sony PS4 Remote Play on iPad 2018 thank mastykal
Comparison iPad 2018 (9.7) and iPad 2019 (10.2) thank AVPhub

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedT0ugh - 13.11.19, 19:01
Reason for editing: added ...

Rep: (673)
M
In connection with the appearance of the first owner on the forum, a discussion of this device can be conducted here. Cap at work.

Post has been editedFilislav - 09.04.18, 11:15

Rep: (2)
The owners of the new iPad 2018 as the battery holds and what new noticed?

Rep: (65)
Well, the iPad 2018 came to me straight from the tin for me. This is wow, before that there were only android tablets, and here I am just in shock. Smart device.
Recorded a quick unpacking and first impression. Maybe someone will be interested

Post has been editedmastykal - 09.04.18, 22:45

* Svidrigaulov,
To answer your question the owner of the new iPad, you must previously be the owner of the 2017 iPad. And I think that such an individual will not appear soon)

Rep: (28)
My tests in benchmarks.
iPad 2017 (9.7) - Discussion

iPad 2017 (9.7) - Discussion

* qorowa, From there ordered and how many came with delivery?

Rep: (5)
I ordered from the official site on April 6 - came on April 9 to Ekaterinburg) no defects were found, took as a gift

Rep: (0)
In a connected there is an installment plan, incl. and through Home Credit. Prior to that, in the Euroset I took the phone through installments of the home and received a discount, because immediately paid the whole amount the next day.
Will it roll in the Euroset?)

* Def0ult, try, you will not lose anything, the acquaintance is also thinking of taking it in installments. But if you pay it off for the next day, you ruin your credit history.

Post has been editedSvidrigaulov - 10.04.18, 14:23

Rep: (0)
Hurry up with the purchase, bought as a student at 128 GB for 30,700, now in mts for 39990 10.5 but at 64.

Rep: (1614)
* regos555
dont be upset

but you have 128 GB + almost 10 000 rubles. saved

and on the “stuffing” and 2018 is quite good :-)

Rep: (1)
Today I bought and immediately returned the second ipad 2018. The reason is a few noticeable (when turned off and especially when the screen is on) dust particles under glass. Has anyone come across this? Maybe the first batch of this?

Post has been editedshihi - 10.04.18, 17:30

* shihi Usually the first parties always go with the marriage, soon the production will be debugged and you can safely take it.

Rep: (65)
Thanks for the topic. Has anyone already acquired pensil? how is it? or can experience have any uses? I'm afraid that's enough for a couple of evenings

Rep: (54)
A.R.S @ 10.04.18, 15:27*
but you have 128 GB + almost 10 000 rubles. saved

and on the “stuffing” and 2018 is quite good

Yes, the hell with these gigabytes ... Proshka 10.5 on 3 heads above ... and this is just a budget ipad ala air

Rep: (1614)
Nihiluum @ 04/10/18, 22:48*
yes hell with these gigabytes

To whom as, in actual fact. Everyone's needs range from “enough 16 GB” (Internet browsing only) to “give me 128-256 GB” (they store piles of photos, videos, music).
Nihiluum @ 04/10/18, 22:48*
and this is just a budget ipad ala Air

As a user of iPad Air (of the very first sample of the fall of 2013), I would say that the device is very suitable even in modern times and everything is quite at its level ... And in Aipad 2018, the current new processor and RAM size, and not A7 and 1 GB, which in iPad Air 1 is not so fast to cope with the work ...

The advantages of the Aipad Pro 10.5 "are clear, but the Aipad 2018 is quite a suitable model with a large margin of relevance :-)

* A.R.S,
What are the advantages of proshki?

Rep: (12)
* qorowa,
The screen is larger, with comparable dimensions. There is a True Tone, screen 120 Hz. RAM is two times more - 4 GB. The sound in the bug is also better.

Post has been editedMikesparrow - 11.04.18, 08:00

Rep: (29)
* MikeSparrow
Yeah, and Wi-Fi onboard too much is priced at a price of 10.5. It costs more than its direct competitor Samsung Tab S3, which is 100 bucks cheaper with a 2-year warranty, super ice and other goodies. Ipad 18 \ 17 takes its price / power up to $ 400; if it’s better to get more money, S3 is cheaper than prosh with good foolishness and excellent software.

Rep: (1)
Bought in Mvideo. The tablet is great! Everything flies! But, the backlight on the left is a little yellow. Expected. :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 12:56