Discussion camera Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
What versions GCam use on Redmi note 5? (Can be several options)
5.0 by tigr1234566 [ 6 ] ** [2,61%]
5.1 by Xenius [ 3 ] ** [1,3%]
5.2 by fu24 [ 11 ] ** [4,78%]
5.3 by gdb417 [ 0 ] ** [0%]
6.1 by Alexey_070315 [ 1 ] ** [0,43%]
6.1 by r0m10 [ 3 ] ** [1,3%]
6.2 by tigr1234566 (v.5) [ 11 ] ** [4,78%]
6.3 by marlin-ku [ 4 ] ** [1,74%]
7.0 by Parrot043 [ 14 ] ** [6,09%]
7.2 by Burial [ 5 ] ** [2,17%]
7.3 by The_dise [ 15 ] ** [6,52%]
7.3 by tigr1234566 [ 37 ] ** [16,09%]
7.3 by Parrot043 [ 79 ] ** [34,35%]
7.3 by marlin-ku [ 4 ] ** [1,74%]
7.3 by onFire (Abhi) [ 19 ] ** [8,26%]
Other [ 65 ] ** [28,26%]
What is your main camera?
miui camera [ 60 ] ** [26,09%]
Google camera [ 159 ] ** [69,13%]
Other [ 8 ] ** [3,48%]
Total votes: 230

Rep: (286)
Discussion camera Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro). Model: MEE7S, MEC7S - kit. Vers .; MEI7S - ind. Vers. Codename: Whyred
Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage » | Firmware »
Camera specifications
Chinese version: Indian version:
  • Rear dual camera:
    12 MP, 1.25 Ојm (f / 2.2 aperture, Sony IMX 486 sensor)
    _5 MP, 1.12 Ојm (f / 2.0 aperture, Samsung sensor)
  • Front-camera:
    20 MP, 1.0Ојm (f / 2.2 aperture, Sony IMX 376 sensor)
Technology:
  • PDAF, monochrome flash, face recognition, HDR, Smart Beauty 4.0
Google Camera Mod (Gcam) + MIUI cam
Patches

Important - if you have everything set up correctly, the kernel, firmware and patch correspond to each other, but all the same frontalka Freese, or other features stated in the patch does not work set magisk 20.1 stable in newer versions of patches to many users refuse to work.
Examples of photos and videos
  1. Review of the camera from melox
  2. Comparison of OnePlus 3 and XRN5. Both on gcam.
  3. Comparison of LG V20 vs note 5 (all under gcam)
  4. Comparison of cameras Redmi Note 3 Pro with its 16 MP and Redmi Note 5 with its 12 MP.
  5. Comparison of photos of the flow with GCam. 92 photos with different scenes.
  6. Sample photos from the stock on firmware 9.5.17.0
  7. Stoke, 4/64 global
  8. Sample video 1080p / 60fps in stock camera.
  9. Photos made on Redmi Note 5 Pro (without filters and editing)
  10. Photos taken on camera in the updated firmware (9.2.5.0) + new camera functionality
  11. Examples of pictures taken on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (China / World)
  12. A few pictures on the stock (9.5.13.0)
  13. Example with and without hdr
  14. An example with a sealed second camera and with two cameras.
  15. Some examples of daytime shooting, shooting against the sun and shooting indoors with good light.
  16. Through Snapdragon Camera, stock can only 1080/30 fps.
  17. Examples of photos stock camera and google camera advanced HDR +
  18. A few examples of photos on the stock camera.
  19. Examples of pictures on 9.5.13.0
  20. Pictures with dim lighting on note5 china, 9.5.6.0 global, gcam hdr + advanced
  21. Comparison of 4K and FHD when recording via Snapdragon Camera (from the header)
  22. Comparison of 4K and FHD when recording via the Open Camera (from the Play Market)
  23. Compare Camera to iPhone 6s
  24. Comparison of cameras Meizu M6 Note, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.
  25. Photo comparison Huawei P10 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
  26. XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 5 vs IPHONE X
  27. Examples of photos on stock 9.5.19.0
  28. A couple of pictures with editorial and pixel
  29. Comparison of cameras with MI A1, video reviews from Indians
  30. Comparison of night mode stock camera and GCam
Instructions
Archive cameras, settings, patches
The rules of communication in the subject, if you have something does not work
1) indicate what kind of firmware you have
2) what patches are installed
3) did you install custom kernels or were there any other interventions in the system
4) which camera mod was installed (preferably with a link) and how it was done
poll 05/08/2020
Attached Image

Question: "What kind of camera is best for my firmware / kernel / and to the best?" Will be deleted without warning. Stable and working version in a cap + poll popularity versions.

Topics Curator: TheAirKing
With regard to the filling caps communicate with the curator themesQMS

Post has been editedTheAirKing - 04.07.20, 12:54
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (20)
* lozenkov As the former owner of 5s I can say for sure, there is the camera many times better!

Rep: (928)
* skytalker1,
And he will send sms where you are in China?

Rep: (60)
! Nesquik! @ 04/06/18, 9:39*
And you can not vyvidete picture with her on the screen

Here I ran a way to get photos from this camera. Emnip 5 tapov on kernel version, go to Hardwar tests, select the 20th test. To make a photo. And if the test is not close, and switch to another task, then the DCIM can find photo and pull in the other place. When testing is complete photo erased.

Rep: (9)
* Eleman , Tried snapdragon camera, 60fps really PCD says working with native Stabia. Only version of your post I have always flies, and that that on a couple of posts above with h265 works without problems. Really liked the ability to completely disable native squelch on the photo in good light detail a little better, without soap. A and still the soft switches between three chambers, two front and rear, can be on an extra 5MP fotkat sensor, no color on it, but it can be Softovaya Khdr or for other purposes learn to use, as mi6h

* Mike_Lm , And it can be easier wrote above that the Snapdragon camera is able to shoot with the additional sensor

Post has been editeddixyl - 04.06.18, 11:34

Rep: (982)
* HelenDZR,
And what exactly is the difference? Because I have to choose specifically between the device, and the camera is quite important for me.

* dixyl
this program without Rutaceae and tvrp can put all ok?

Rep: (20)
* dr.coks282 , All colors are different, and Google Camera does the divine images, here I do not like the transfer and what I see on the screen for me darkens strongly and 5s at times better display, but when you consider that 80% of users look photo on the phone, I am personally disappointed with the change of the phone if we talk about the camera

Rep: (9)
* brutus-som Yes no root, etc. install and operate, it is possible that not all options are active but I have enough of that there

Rep: (84)
As an updated camera on miui ten boys and girls? AI promise and grown-quality video in portrait

* ! Nesquik !,
wrote that the 12 megapixel ..

Rep: (58)
* ! Nesquik! ,

Attached files

Attached fileCamera_2API.zip(179.04 KB)

* dr.coks282 It has 5s certainly a better camera. Detailing, Night Snapshot. On redmi note 5 claimed bokeh mode does not always work correctly. Frontalka for its 13 megapixel takes pictures as my redmi note 4x quality. near objects at night is well photographed. When artificial light noise. Shumodav photos smears unnatural. And I'm talking about katabatic application "camera". But I setuyu crude firmware. You need to watch what happens next

Posted on 06/04/2018, 15:34:

* HelenDZR I support the opinion. But, as I said above, I hope that after all this the Chinese are not finished its software

Post has been editedcahta1122 - 04.06.18, 15:33

* brutus-som It is only a 10 miyuay 5 megapixel rented frontalka?

* cahta1122,
I did not understand you

* brutus-som I beg your pardon, sir, I am a little misunderstood about portrait photography. On the global 9.5.13.0 already takes 12 MP

* dr.coks282 , 1st pictures in daylight, 2nd part shooting, 3rd night with a minimum of ISO and without "the night mode", 4th maximum ISO value without the "nighttime mode", 5th proximal object done at night.

But if the fluorescent images, any mid-priced phone can do such photos. Thought on the night affect somehow the camera. The result on the face. camera Stock

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedcahta1122 - 04.06.18, 17:54

* cahta1122,
They are all different, as they compare it?

Rep: (5)
Guys, please tell me which one is better to put the events on our phone? Please accept my apologies if this question has already been.

* brutus-som , Apologize

Rep: (3)
Strange. Put magisk, put him 2api module from hats and Google Camera does not start. And when the last set of hats twrp, it worked. Why is that? And by the way something is not noticed a difference between the drain and Google Camera. I am becoming the latest arnovu

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/07/20, 14:04