Compare OnePlus 3 and XRN5. Both on GCAM. On the OP3 Gcam 5.3. On XRN5 Gcam 5.2 I do not remember what it is (5.3 did not work steadily, so set 5.2).
On XRN5 is a patch for TVRP of caps and also front expansion chamber 8 is changed like Mn (ratio of 16x9) for stable operation without hdr + photo black night.
All images on the Advanced hdr +, without any exposure or exposure settings. Ie everything on the car. Excerpts on all pictures + - equal.
Spread sprinkled here only.
Originals pictures and videos can be viewed here:
<- XRN5 vs OnePlus 3 ->
<- OnePlus 3 vs XRN5 ->
According to the main chamber:
- the colors on the OP much closer to reality (and a day and evening). On XRN5 overwhelmed with all the colors in the cold / green tint and color saturation is also lacking that takes the picture dramatically worse
- detail on the OP is also better in all scenarios. This can be seen in the CROP.
- on XRN5 all the pictures as if a bit overexposed when compared with the OP3. I believe that it is not properly exposed exposure, due to which the frame is lighter than it actually is. There Gcam version where you can set the exposure compensation. I did not do it, but I recommend to lower the exposure of 1-2 points.
- on the OP3 present optical image stabilization because of what little chance of a blurry photo. But in fact - and here and there are evening lubricate
On the front chamber:
- color on XRN5 also worse and frontalke. Especially facial skin color piled into the red is strong. Oneplus at all is also not perfect, but it is good that at least complexion more or less natural.
- Items / noise balance XRN5 wins (less then the noise, but watercolors and more). On the OP3 I think squelch is not correctly configured, you need to adjust a little, the benefit is the opportunity to Gcam for OP3.
- on the corner of XRN5 frontalki review much less then forced due to nominations 16x9 ratio (in order to avoid black images)
Briefly on frontalke - I prefer less details, but that complexion was not so red as does his XRN5 :)
On XRN5 and OP3 put FHD 60 fps. Video shot on the run-off chambers. Here OnePlus 3 is a cut above. I will mention only schools XRN5:
- frame rate is not very stable and varying between 5 to 27 fps in the room (when a stable OnePlus outputs 60 fps)
- colors and dull on XRN5 (as pictured)
- electronic stabilization XRN5 not bad, but because of her scribbled frame strongly that I have a strong negative. On the OP is enabled only optical stabilization, but in my opinion it is better to work out than in the E-XRN5. And if ische chase video OP through google photos stabilization then your sweetie will
Post has been editedS1nTr0p - 01.10.18, 18:03
As expected OP3 vygral in all categories, but if you honestly I was expecting the worst result from XRN5. All ische recommend this phone for the money. Phone my girlfriend and so there is no possibility to try different versions of GCAM. I tried a couple - the same thing. Perhaps there is something Gcam where you can adjust the color on the photo for more real XRN5 / saturation, but I do not have the possibility to check each