> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei Mate Pro 20 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.39 "
Poll for owners who have the device on their hands for more than a week.
LG screen, time passed and it:
Turned green [ 305 ] ** [27,02%]
Not green [ 212 ] ** [18,78%]
I have another [ 610 ] ** [54,03%]
BOE screen, time passed and it:
Turned green [ 57 ] ** [5,05%]
Not green [ 576 ] ** [51,02%]
I have another [ 478 ] ** [42,34%]
Total Votes: 1129

Rep: (153)
DiscussionHuawei Mate 20 Pro
PictureHuawei Mate 20 Pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
DISPLAY
Size: 6.39 inches
Number of colors: 16.7 million
Color space: DCI-P3
Type: OLED
Resolution: 2K + 3120 x 1440, 538 dpi

CPU
HUAWEI Kirin 980
Two Cortex A76 cores with a frequency of 2.6 GHz, two Cortex A76 cores with a frequency of 1.92 GHz, and four Cortex A55 cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz

OPERATING SYSTEM
Android 9

MEMORY
Operational: 6 GB; Built-in: 128 GB
NM card support: up to 256 GB

* Since the CPU processing power is limited and the memory is used by the operating system and pre-installed applications, the actual available memory may be less than what is indicated in the specifications. It may change due to application updates, user actions, and other factors.

* NM card is purchased separately.

NETWORK
First SIM card
4G LTE TDD: B34, B38, B39, B40
4G LTE FDD: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B7, B8, B9, B12, B17, B18, B19, B20, B26, B28, B32
3G WCDMA: B1, B2, B4, B5, B6, B8, B19
3G TD-SCDMA: B34, B39
2G GSM: B2, B3, B5, B8 (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
Second SIM card
4G LTE TDD: B34, B38, B39, B40
4G LTE FDD: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B7, B8, B9, B12, B17, B18, B19, B20, B26, B28
3G WCDMA: B1, B2, B4, B5, B6, B8, B19
2G GSM: B2, B3, B5, B8 (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)

* On smartphones that support two SIM cards, both slots can be configured for both the first and second SIM cards.
* The operation of the functions accessing the network depends on the network status of the operator and the availability of the relevant services.

GPS
GPS (dual band: L1 + L5), AGPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo (dual band E1 + E5a), QZSS (dual band: L1 + L5)

POSSIBILITIES OF CONNECTION
802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (wave2), 2.4 and 5 GHz
Bluetooth 5.0, BLE, SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC and HWA Audio
Type-C, USB 3.1 GEN1 *
Type-C headset jack
Sync data with computer
* To use this feature, a USB cable is required (non-standard, sold separately).
* Standard USB cable supports USB 2.0.

SENSORS
Position sensor in space
Ambient light sensor
Proximity sensor
Gyroscope
Compass
Fingerprint sensor built in the screen, Hall sensor, laser sensor, infrared sensor, color temperature sensor

CAMERA
Main camera:
40 Mp (color) + 20 Mp (color) + 8 Mp (color), f / 1.8 + f / 2.2 + f / 2.4 aperture, autofocus (for greater depth of field, phase, contrast, laser)

Front camera:
24 megapixel (color), f / 2.0 aperture
* Photo resolution depends on the shooting mode.

AUDIO
Supported audio formats:
mp3, mp4, 3gp, ogg, amr, aac, flac, wav, midi

VIDEO
Supported video formats:
3gp, mp4

EMUI
EMUI 9.0

BATTERY
4,200 mAh (typical value) *
Wired charging: HUAWEI SuperCharge power up to 40 W
Wireless charging: fast wireless charging ** HUAWEI up to 15 W
* Typical value. Actual capacity may vary slightly. Nominal capacity indicated. The actual battery capacity may be slightly higher or lower than the nominal.
** Compatible Qi certified wireless chargers are purchased separately.
*** Non-removable battery. Removing the battery may damage the smartphone. If you need to replace or repair the battery, contact an authorized HUAWEI service center.

NFC
Supports read and write modes, peer-to-peer network, card emulation (when paying with a SIM card * or HCE technology).
* Only the slot for the first SIM card (SIM 1) is supported.

WATERPROOF
The device has been tested in a controlled environment and is certified as splashproof, water and dustproof (meets the requirements of class IP68 in accordance with IEC 60529)

EQUIPMENT
Smartphone, 1 pc.
Type-C Headphones, 1 pc.
Charger, 1 pc.
USB Type-C cable, 1 pc.
SIM Card Removal Tool, 1 pc.
Quick Start Guide, 1 pc.
Protective cover (not for WEU and NEU), 1 pc.
Warranty card, 1 pc.
Adapter "Type-C - 3.5 mm" for headphones, 1 pc.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
Products webpage
SpecificationsMate 20 pro Online GSMArena
How to identify the manufacturing date of a particular instance
Reviews: Overclockers ||| 3DNews ||| Mobile-review
Determining the manufacturer of the screen (display) by IMEI ||| Software to determine the screen manufacturer (Device Info HW )
How to avoid stopping applications
Correcting phantom vibration in silent / vibration mode
Solving problems with Google Play services and related Google Assistant, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Push notifications from instant messengers, etc.
YouTube without ads and with additional buns and Red subscription ||| YouTube Vanced
QR Code Scanner
Automatic call recording without root (only for 9.0/9.1)
How to connect OTG USB Flash
Removing bloatware without ROOT
Firmware with flicker reduction (PWM) / DC Dimming (9.1.0.330)
How to delete the system cache in Mate Pro 20 (9.0/9.1/10)
Drafting of the "Black list of key words" for blocking messages arrive to your phone HUAWEI
Multi-Tool for HUAWEI and HONOR - the utility for fine-tuning,unlocking the bootloader, obtaining ROOTand other (+)
WhatPrivateSpace , and how to use it (+)
Rolling back to a previous firmware version with pom.HiSuite
Disable automatic firmware update
ForumHuawei for complaints and suggestions (requires registration)- Community - EMUI - further everywhere :)
Video Ringtones
When the color appears in theAOD / Continuous display
Region codesHuawei / Honor (XDA)

Release version of the firmwareEMUI 10 - 10.0.0.180 ||| Innovations in proprietary custom shellHuawei EMUI 10 ||| EMUI 10Ten main chips HUAWEI shell

Information on the recordingbeta test EMUI 10.1 - here .

Be mutually polite! On our forum, thanks are accepted to express by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture.

Topics CuratorBiOMeX

Post has been editedBiOMeX - 16.04.20, 17:14
Reason for editing: writing to beta test EMUI 10.1

Rep: (1064)
Darion66 @ 10/15/18 16:47*
Silverfox,
Flips are uncomfortable.

He also agreed with that earlier. So far, two weeks ago, the son "successfully" did not drop the P8 Max, with armor-glass, on the screen (in a case-without a flip), on the asphalt. As a result, the glass is a paragraph, and the screen itself is also in cracks. The cost of repairing the screen gadget for $ 1100,
for the Pro version of Mate 20, I think everyone understands.
I use Honor Note 10, in such a case (without protective glass). Already fallen, hard. No problem.

Post has been editedSilverfox - 15.10.18, 17:06

Rep: (70)
* Silverfox ,
Here I am, the bulk of the rounded screen and scares.
For this reason, refused to Samsung.

And now Huawei is such, byaku planted, plus it glares on the sun.
And in the usual, Mate, all the interesting chips were cut.

Rep: (449)
Darion66 @ 10/15/18 18:47*
But the work of the scanner is not very pleased

So he is there this Finn (or someone) would have put his phone on his head. The position is unnatural. I think in life all the rules will be. I have high hopes for this scanner)

Rep: (1320)
* havok_2000 , still early, announced, probably, in November. I suspect ips and lack of stabilization.

Rep: (9)
SilverFox @ 10/15/18 16:52*
He also agreed with that earlier. So far, two weeks ago, the son "successfully" did not drop the P8 Max, with armor-glass, on the screen (in a case-without a flip), on the asphalt. As a result, the glass is a paragraph, and the screen itself is also in cracks.

On P20pro last week flew from his pocket right on the tarmac at vylezanija from behind the wheel. Machine crossover sings height of about 80 centimeters, but it flew beautifully. He was dressed in a branded gadget huaovy flip with a window on the screen glass noname. So flip waving, he collapsed on the pavement directly muzzle down (flip opened). As a result, the glass on the edges of everything in Sherbin, but not even broken, as well as the screen. He crossed himself and put back Silicone Bumper that went complete. So flip that is not fastened is not a panacea for the repair of the screen. If we get lucky...

putindv @ 10/15/18 17:16*
So a flip that does not fasten is far from a panacea for screen repair. If we get lucky...

I have a flip-on magnet (to the case). No "waving" in the fall, no. But yes, I agree, as lucky. Without a flip, the drive will be much less. Just glass on the face, may not be enough. IMHO.

Post has been editedSilverfox - 15.10.18, 17:27

Rep: (171)
The native flip case of the P20 Pro always opens up when dropped. I tried to drop it on the sofa.

Post has been editedlubsan81 - 15.10.18, 17:27

Rep: (9)
SilverFox @ 10/15/18 17:20*
I have a flip-on magnet (to the case). No "waving" in the fall, no. But yes, I agree, as lucky. Without a flip, there will be less to carry.

In my opinion, any flip only makes sense if it has a window through which you can see who is calling and can’t open and accept the call. Although through the muddy translucent half of the lid on the native flip to the p20 pro, no shit is visible at all and the svayp works once for the third. Although it can be fixed on mate20.

lubsan81 @ 10/15/18 17:26*
The native flip case of the P20 Pro always opens up when dropped.

These are the covers, do not open when falling:

Rep: (53)
* Silverfox, , of course, IMHO, but such a case the whole sense of the Edge of the display spoils)

Rep: (18)
* Silverfox,
Yes, the flip protection is higher. But this is a huge inconvenience, this lid gets in the way very much. He walked with a flip for a long time, just for safety, then I realized that security was needed very rarely, but I was uncomfortable all the time. Replaced the flip on a regular case, very convenient.

* falgsta
Here we must decide what is more important. $ 500-600 for possible screen repair, or other factors. IMHO.
And in the Mate 10 theme, and in the P20 Pro theme, I met the comments of those who said this. Then, after the fall of the body, with a sad result, their opinions changed dramatically. And so, of course, as anyone lucky.

Post has been editedSilverfox - 15.10.18, 17:41

Rep: (53)
* Silverfox, I do not deny that breaking an expensive device with a fancy display will quickly sober up the situation)
I think here the gadget just need to fit in size. Then it will fall extremely rarely. I dropped my own one on Friday exclusively drunk)
But all this is my opinion, which I am not going to impose on anyone)

falgsta @ 10/15/18 17:46*
I think here the gadget just need to fit in size. Then it will fall extremely rarely.

I love big screens. And carrion-absolutely all gadgets. And, precisely, in such cases. Without consequences. And then, the son asked to put the body in the bumper (for convenience: D). And the result ... In general, it must be considered. Especially, if people are going to take loans, installments, etc. It may be a shame in the end.

Rep: (29)
SilverFox @ 10/15/18, 17:39*
Then, after the fall of the body, with a sad result, their opinions changed dramatically.

So far, pah-pah-pah, the screen has not fought once, but I do not think that I will change. I try to buy a good expensive bumper and a good film (I did not take over the glass). If gouged - well, then he is to blame. And to experiencedaily inconvenience, a significant increase in size and disfigure (as for me) - no, I'm against.
I myself am responsible for myself and do not impose my opinion on anyone, but here I am.

Rep: (23)
I took, for example, a phone of similar type and size (Galaxy S9 +) and looked at what kind of covers it offers.
Of course, not the fact that similar models will be for the Mate 20 line, but the general idea can be folded.
https://youtu.be/gccnjzZ_Rvk
https://youtu.be/Op2pOtwnWBk

Rep: (1320)
putindv @ 10/15/18 17:27*
through the muddy translucent half of the cover on the native flip to the p20 pro, no shit is visible at all and the svayp works once for the third
As for the svayp, without it, immediately apply to the ear, do not?

Sumerokr @ 10/15/18, 18:08*
I took, for example, a phone of similar type and size (Galaxy S9 +) and looked at what kind of covers it offers.

Better Spigen ($ 10-12, on Ali), from bumpers, did not meet anything. Stand-on P20 Pro, stands on Mate 10. But, it is desirable to him to glass
(even though there are protective sides around the perimeter).

Post has been editedSilverfox - 15.10.18, 18:18

Rep: (51)
SilverFox @ 10/15/18, 18:16*
Better Spigen ($ 10-12, on Ali), from bumpers, did not meet anything.

Try UAGhttps: // urbanarmorgear ... s-huawei-mate-10-caseshardly like it;)

Rep: (23)
Norco-77 @ 10/15/18, 16:25*
hardly like it

The taste and color, but I would put such a cover on my phone, only if I worked as a farmer on the tractor, or a hunter in Taiga. Well, or a special forces in the hot spot would be.

Post has been editedsumerokr - 15.10.18, 18:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/07/20, 4:46