4 [ 134 ] ** [16,26%]
3 [ 154 ] ** [18,69%]
2 [ 61 ] ** [7,4%]
1 [ 172 ] ** [20,87%]
Total votes: 824

Rep: (1983)
Discussion of the mobile operatorYota

Attached Image

The theme is intended for sharing experiences and impressions of the work of the operator Yota. Questions regarding the use of techniques to circumvent any restrictions are set in friendly threads, links above

Important information for those who have "the Internet flies, and YouTube does not load
In 3G Yota, in most regions, the shape of media content, it defines it very simply: by Content-Type. You can get around any tunnel with encryption. That is, the main thing is that the Yota equipment in your packages does not see the Content-Type header!
For details and workarounds please contact the next topic.Bypass Internet distribution restrictions Yota
and this is directly stated in the contract
The operator has the right to:
5.2.2. Temporarily, during the hours of the greatest load on the Operator’s network, limit the traffic bandwidth for services using the Operator’s network resources to access peering file-sharing networks (including using BitTorrent file distribution technology), access to streaming media resources ( including audio and video streaming), if the use of these services significantly increases the amount of traffic and reduces the bandwidth of the traffic for other services.

Excerpt fromRules for the provision of communication services of LLC "Skartel"
Useful
old logo
Attached Image

For upgrading and filling caps:QMS curatoralways open

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 01.07.20, 17:03
Reason for editing: Overview of tariffs with unlimited internet access as of 11/06/20

Rep: (36)
Lakoros @ 08.21.2014, 00:29*
Tariff can be customized? so from 440 rubles. And then on the site (poor) now there is only "one tariff 740 rubles"
Do not give to choose a number that's cool. Got scary, let's get another 500 rubles. Lottery)
And I can not insert a SIM card into a tablet, can I?

Put the application with Hugo's fields or appstor. There everything is there and Simka is punished there. Yes, and everything works through it. You can insert it into the tablet, but the speed will be low. They promise, like, to make a special template for tablets. But you can distribute it from your phone - there is a limit of 1 MB speed. So far for free, but soon it will be paid and then, probably, all restrictions will be removed

Posted 08/21/2014 9:47 AM:

SkaPunkMoscow @ 08/08/2014, 1:46 PM*

Got the same on weekends. There was only one of the jambs: when I inserted a sim, I didn’t catch the network in any way until I manually specified the YOTA network in the settings.
I found no differences from the megaphone except tariffs, it catches absolutely as well. I did not try the modem mode, I am afraid to stay without the Internet) It’s a pity there is no choice of numbers, but I’m already pretty good.
I hope the current rates are not a marketing move, and will remain at the current level.

I also expect that this is not just a PR-temporary proposal.

Rep: (0)
People!!! How to hide the torrent jump, somewhere I heard that you can ...

Rep: (1)
Firstly, I personally have the Internet, namely 4g-full failure.
Where other operators (mts, beeline) show good reception 4g, yota-only H +
I contacted the support-accepted application ...
Let's see what happens next ...

Rep: (9)
* yago46,
But in general, the quality of the Internet as?

Rep: (1)
Personally, I do not like.
After rebooting the device, it is looking for a connection for a long time, and the Internet jumps, more often it catches H!

Rep: (36)
I bought a sim card the other day. We started selling without pre-order. The Internet is excellent. The video is in VC, movies, music and more. The torrent is blocked. Satisfied with the Internet. With communication and Internet banks and other problems for the majority.

Rep: (14)
Moscow. Today there were problems all day: nothing worked at all, neither voice communication, nor the Internet. It was in different parts of Moscow, around the same. Once 20 rebooted smart, after rebooting, sometimes the Internet started to work, and then for a couple of minutes. For the day I could make just one call. All day neither I could call anyone, nor the people before me. Now everything seems to be working ...

There is voice communication (in Moscow), there is no Internet, after contacting technical support, it seems like they gave it, and then less than 2 megabits, outgoing traffic is cut at 0.5 megabit. Yesterday I was in Tula, there was no Internet too, I went to the Iota office, they said that the type of 3G networks is being set up and the Internet is only 2G (at meager speed) or 4G. And nah such roaming?

Rep: (555)
* D.A. What is roaming? The iota has no (intranet) it. And in Tula, indeed, problems. They promise to make all the recalculation

Post has been editedzikasak - 15.09.14, 17:51

Rep: (179)
Yota worked normally at Philip 6610 for a month and a half. Today I put in a new sony xperia z3 dual, the device hanged itself, the “Android phone process is stopped,” Sonya is working normally with two SIM cards. Dolbyu support Yota.

I bought one of these days in Vladimir, where all tariffs are cheaper than in Moscow. And since there is no roaming, it is generally gorgeous. It turned out for 390 rubles the Internet is unlimited, and 300 minutes to all networks. In Moscow, 4g is very good somewhere, somewhere is not very good. 3G and 2G usually refuse to work at all. Speed ​​record yesterday noticed 94 mbps, on the outskirts of 2km to the Moscow Ring Road

* melmett I remind you that if you do not lie in Vladimir for 30 days, then the tariffs of Moscow will turn on

I have been using this for a month or more. a lot of problems. I used to wherever I tried, CSFB did not work. now there are zones where it works (but, unfortunately, on megaphone towers). the balance check does not work yet (gives out operation failed) and it is impossible to connect the services "who called?" and "I'm online" on the ported numbers. I still sometimes lose the network

Ps. approximately from this week there is an increase in coverage of LTE: a megaphone has launched an iota into its LTE networks, but not yet on all towers (info from TP iota and own observations).

Post has been editedzikasak - 24.10.14, 21:27

Rep: (-4)
How can a manafon put an iota into his network when all the frequencies used by a megaphone belong to an iota! Megaphone does not have its own lte!

Posted on 11/02/2014 12:28:

This iota can put a megaphone into their networks but not the other way around! Google to help you!

* ivo1535,
Since mid-2012, the megaphone has licenses for LTE 10 MHz wide. Jot bought to get a channel width of 30 MHz and quickly get coverage. And they have two networks: one is own, and the second is skartel. whit let in the first.

And especially for you: the total network of iota and megaphone is only 2500-2530 MHz / 2620-2650 MHz
but only the megaphone is still there (and soon the iota is on MVNO):
847-854.5 MHz / 806-813.5 MHz
2530-2540 MHz / 2650-2660 MHz
742.5-750 MHz / 783.5-791 MHz
2570-2595 MHz

Post has been editedzikasak - 02.11.14, 15:28

Hello!
I have been using Yota in Moscow since August 18th. Here are my impressions:

1. The quality of communication is about the same as that of Megaphone, i.e. where Megaphone catches badly, and Yota will catch it badly. When you are in the LTE network both on Yota and Megaphone, you will be guaranteed to miss from 20% to 50% of incoming calls.
2. The speed of the Internet LTE is cool, for example, on the 1st Tverskaya-Yamskoy Yota / Megaphone they give out 20 Mbit / s, and Beeline only 6 Mbit / s. For the first month I used 10 GB of internet.
3. Glitchy mobile application, in connection with which the connection with those. support turns into flour. It is better to use the chat on their website on a stationary computer. There are no other communication channels.
4. While many services that other operators have available by default are not working: SMS does not come with information about a missed call and SMS with information about the delivery of sent SMS; no full-fledged personal account in which you can set up forwarding and so on. or see call / internet usage statistics.
5. On Yota, I encountered a very strange problem: sms that I send to a specific MTS number (my mother) do not reach or arrive with a lag of several hours / days. Those. support for both operators translates arrows at each other.
6. Iota almost never can post to Facebook on the Yota network, apparently some problems with uploading. Because I use Facebook only occasionally, from those. support this problem is not discussed.
7. The biggest disappointment, because of which I turn back to the MegaFon: Firmware mnogoih phone does not support LTE on Iota. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 (not Black Edition), first LTE earned the next day after purchase, when the network settings miraculously appeared para LTE / WCDMA / GSM (with the firmware update I did not do, was Android 4.2.2.) . But after 2 months this item also miraculously disappeared along with the LTE (on the megaphone had no such problems). I had the misfortune to upgrade to the latest firmware Android 4.4.2., While receiving all the charm of a memory card operation limits extsdcard, but LTE has not earned. So before going to the Iota recognizable of those. support if your phone supports LTE from Iota, but rather go to the point of sales, and want to test LTE on your phone.
I know for sure that LTE from Yota works on Sony Z1.

As a result: while Yota can be recommended only for geeks who need unlimited internet for ridiculous money and who do not care about the quality of other services.

Post has been editedv-ert - 09.11.14, 15:41

Rep: (179)
* v-ert,
And why do not you consider the most obvious option - iota as the second sim card in dvuhsimochnike? Here I have just such a case: iota only for an Internet, everything else on the sim card of MTS. And no problems you described.

* ehabi
Of course, I considered, moreover, I have already chosen a new phone for myself, the LG G3 Dual-LTE D856 32Gb is called: D. Here are just 2 problems:
1. It’s far from the fact that LTE from Yota will work on LG G3 even after installing the latest firmware. For example, to my question, does LTE work on Sony Xperia Z3 dual (D6633) or Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos SM-G900FD, tech. Iota's support informed me: no, and it is not clear when she will earn. We can put you on a waiting list, you will receive an SMS when it works.
2. now there is no stupid dough for a new phone :(, especially since I bought SGS4 only a year ago and for me it has not yet become morally obsolete

Post has been editedv-ert - 10.11.14, 15:09

* v-ert,
1. whit to blame does not make sense. all questions to the device manufacturer. Unfortunately, they just love this Bloch. But there are those who do not.

* zikasak
With Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 perfectly LTE friends from Megafon and MTS and Beeline and from Iota - no. I like deep purple consumer, who is to blame - the device manufacturer or operator, the result is to have one - the LTE does not plow.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/29/20, 04:44