4 [ 132 ] ** [16,16%]
3 [ 153 ] ** [18,73%]
2 [ 60 ] ** [7,34%]
1 [ 170 ] ** [20,81%]
Total votes: 817

Rep: (1982)
Discussion of the mobile operatorYota

Attached Image

The theme is intended for sharing experiences and impressions of the work of the operator Yota. Questions regarding the use of techniques to circumvent any restrictions are set in friendly threads, links above

Important information for those who have "the Internet flies, and YouTube does not load
In 3G Yota, in most regions, the shape of media content, it defines it very simply: by Content-Type. You can get around any tunnel with encryption. That is, the main thing is that the Yota equipment in your packages does not see the Content-Type header!
For details and workarounds please contact the next topic.Bypass Internet distribution restrictions Yota
and this is directly stated in the contract
The operator has the right to:
5.2.2. Temporarily, during the hours of the greatest load on the Operator’s network, limit the traffic bandwidth for services using the Operator’s network resources to access peering file-sharing networks (including using BitTorrent file distribution technology), access to streaming media resources ( including audio and video streaming), if the use of these services significantly increases the amount of traffic and reduces the bandwidth of the traffic for other services.

Excerpt fromRules for the provision of communication services of LLC "Skartel"
Useful
old logo
Attached Image

For upgrading and filling caps:QMS curatoralways open

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 01.07.20, 17:03
Reason for editing: Overview of tariffs with unlimited internet access as of 11/06/20

Rep: (5)
For me, so nothing is necessary except for telephone, TV and music devours the entire battery, and everything else one name 8)

Rep: (1)
I'm here for Toko telly voted, only a useful service by an iota. But everything else is not necessary. Well, it would seem the phone does not retract)

And why iota such a slow speed? at 4 catches 3mbit sticks most. and how much was promised? nine? or 12?

Rep: (0)
Only the TV, but it is strange that there is no main channels, and of those that have 1-2 on the strength of how it is possible to see, but only from the news of RBC and is surprising.
But to use as a phone, according to a brick, is not terribly convenient, but all the same this is its main function?

Rep: (11)
Good day, dear comrades! I have the following problem: I use whit a long time, but now there is a school of the overall upload files to absolutely all resources. Download speed is normal, and that's how I try to attach \ upload a file, he flatly refused to do so, according to statistics show a message 0kb \ s. On speedtest displays Upload error.S What is the reason? Viruses or knowhow it bloody?

Post has been editeddroidka - 10.06.12, 00:42

Rep: (2729)

Rep: (18)
Somebody used?
Like coating megaphone Iota +
To understand - Floor Iota network extends voice or not?

Sitehttps://www.yota.ru/voice/
Tariffshttps://www.yota.ru/voice/documents/tariffs/
Google.playhttps: //play.google.co...ils id = ru.yota.android?

Who I got sms by Yota.
The iPhone application is available via the linkhttp://yota.ru/app
Install the app to get a SIM-card Yota one of the first!

With Of Twitter yota.
Today we begin the issuance of the first SIM-cards #yotamobile of pre-order!

I talked with support for Iota - they are now just Wirth MF with its billing and support. base stations union yet, and when it is not known ...

We talked more. clarified that YotaVoice = MegaFon 2G / 3G (voice / data, no 4G) + Yota 4G (data only).

Post has been editedyespda - 13.08.14, 18:20

Who knows how much each operator LTE stations in Moscow? Who has the best 4G network?

https: //en.wikipedia.o...i/List_of_LTE_networks

Rep: (555)
* yespda
In Moscow, a megaphone and iota and if MTS is still running as a virtual operator in LTE, and the MTS.
In Russia, a megaphone, and therefore have an iota.

Post has been editedzikasak - 13.08.14, 19:37

here's a good article with a 4G-network overviewhttp://telekomza.ru/20...potrebitelskogo-rynka/

Rep: (-1)
TodayYesterday I received a sim card.
Still not a test: | I'm waiting for LTE support from apple producer.
Rooms do not know yet. at the point of sale manager said, that number will be given randomly, when you activate the card in the machine.
As an additional razvlekuhi think puzzle ETU its number of MNP from another virtual operator on the basis of Megafon. Previous 4 attempts to get away from the Virtual, yet not successful :)

Post has been editedami4ka - 17.08.14, 23:33
Reason for editing: Vanished in a time machine

Rep: (9)
who already used as the quality of your internet? :)
I Megaphone, but in the country, he did not catch whether YOTA so de?

Rep: (555)
* Toxic93,
Floor iota megaphone and completely coincides. And yes, to the iota, which operates in 2G / 3G, available so far only for pre-order

Post has been editedzikasak - 18.08.14, 08:50

Rep: (1)
Greetings! Yesterday I received by predzakazzu (waited a week) -testiruyu

Rep: (36)
ami4ka @ 18.08.2014, 00:31*
TodayYesterday I received a sim card.
Still not a test: | I'm waiting for LTE support from apple producer.
Rooms do not know yet. at the point of sale manager said, that number will be given randomly, when you activate the card in the machine.
As an additional razvlekuhi think puzzle ETU its number of MNP from another virtual operator on the basis of Megafon. Previous 4 attempts to get away from the Virtual, yet not successful :)

On. Ios 8 lte.V working group them in the VC throw all screenshots

Posted 08/20/2014, 6:54:

I Simcoe poluchu.Zakaz later came into the weekend more, but now is not msk.Otpishus.
Tetering soon paid budet.Ya think it's for the better, since the rate of 1 MB limit will be removed explicitly. But the torrent can not) It will collapse and ponyatno.Set

Posted 08/20/2014, 6:56:

yago46 @ 19.08.2014, 06:32*
Greetings! Yesterday I received by predzakazzu (waited a week) -testiruyu

Write impressions) all) only without emotions

Rep: (6)
NokiaN9N9 @ 08.08.2014, 07:56*
Write impressions) all) only without emotions

Got the same on weekends. There was only one of the jambs: when I inserted a sim, I didn’t catch the network in any way until I manually specified the YOTA network in the settings.
I found no differences from the megaphone except tariffs, it catches absolutely as well. I did not try the modem mode, I am afraid to stay without the Internet) It’s a pity there is no choice of numbers, but I’m already pretty good.
I hope the current rates are not a marketing move, and will remain at the current level.

Rep: (444)
Tariff can be customized? so from 440 rubles. And then on the site (poor) now there is only "one tariff 740 rubles"
Do not give to choose a number that's cool. Got scary, let's get another 500 rubles. Lottery)
And I can not insert a SIM card into a tablet, can I?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/08/20, 5:12