LED Service. Network professional SC. Repair of ANY complexity of mobile equipment and televisions throughout Russia. | SC Moscow + ALL Russia. Repair any level of complexity. Discounts.

Rep: (37)
LED-Service

Network service centers.

All Moscow + any city of the Russian Federation (FREE DELIVERY FROM SC for paid repairs, please contact private messages)

Professional repair of ANY equipment at ANY difficulty level

You can discuss repairs, find out, if possible, the cost, order a courier, order spare parts for quick repairs (if possible) and simply express thanks for the help:

• For userssavagemessiahzine.comA dedicated telephone line and a professional manager. phone number to contact +7(499)390-7262

• Reply in this thread, we answer quickly, sometimes even at night ...

Who are we?
The only direct performers in repairing mobile and computer equipment and full-cycle TVs. We do not use intermediaries. We are direct performers for the majority of intermediaries of SC in Russia.

What can we do?

EVERYTHING.

. Repair of any complexity, including after other pseudo services of ANY mobile phones.
. Repair of any complexity, including after other pseudo services of ANY tablets.
. Repair of any complexity, including after other pseudo services of laptops and computers.
. Repair of any complexity, including after other pseudo services of ANY TVs, including the replacement of matrices.
. Repair of any complexity at the program level of any mobile phones and tablets.

We can that which no one else can. We change flash \ nand memory, roll processors, restore boot loaders, repair flooded devices, restore information and make other extremely complex repairs.
We do this, which is why any other SCs are running.

Turning to us, you can be confident in the flawless execution of the work if there is a technical possibility.

ANY question you can ask in this thread, the answer will be as prompt and complete as possible. We work for you.

Simple work, if possible, and pre-order spare parts, we perform immediately with the client for a short period of time. Magic? No - Customer focus. We respect your time.

Where to come for repair?

Branch Strogino

Metro Strogino
Metro Strogino, st. Kulakova, house 20, building 1Рђ, Technopark "Orbit", the main entrance, the old building - It performs complex REPAIR Any technique + fast repair simple problems with the client. Be sure to tell them you are withsavagemessiahzine.comfor obtaining the best conditions and priority repair.
Phone: +7(499)390-7262.
Opening hours: Mon-Fri from 10:30 to 20:00. Sat from 11:00 to 19:00. Sun from 11:00 to 15:00

Attached Image

Venevskaya branch

Metro Boulevard Admiral Ushakov
Butovo, a few minutes from the subway. Street Venevskaya house 7. Entrance from the side of Venevskaya street. Signing "Repair of mobile equipment," opposite the pedestrian crossing -performed simple repairs at the customer and accepted technique in the complex repair to be sent to the SC Strogino. In addition to televisions. Be sure to tell them you are withsavagemessiahzine.comfor obtaining the best conditions and priority repair.
Phone: +7 (495) 120-25-16
Work schedule: Mon-Sat from 10:00 to 21:00 Sun from 10:00 to 19:00

Attached Image

Branch Kommunarka

Metro Teplyy Stan
Alexandra Monakhova, 10 Shopping center "Elena" entrance through the store "Dixie" to the second floor -performed simple repairs at the customer and accepted technique in complex repairs to the transmission in SC Strogino. In addition to televisions. Be sure to tell them you are withsavagemessiahzine.comfor obtaining the best conditions and priority repair.
Phone: +7 (495) 120-25-16
Work schedule: Mon-Sat from 11:00 to 22:00 Sun from 11:00 to 18:00

Attached Image

DELIVERY.

No opportunity to come? Will send a courier for free in Moscow within the Ring Road and of Butovo. FREE pick, bring back 500 rubles. All honest and friendly. (Excluding TV and candy bars on them shipping fee). For registration of delivery +7(499)390-7262.

You are not from Moscow? Send the equipment! We pay your shipping back to the amount of 350 rubles in the form of a discount on the paid repair.
Believe me, it's worth it - we will do what they cannot in your city.
Contact us - we will provide the address for delivery depending on the type of equipment and the fault.

Hooray, you read to the end :) Easter.
We love userssavagemessiahzine.comand provide a discount of up to 10 percent of the cost of the order (at the discretion of the receiver) to the account of your mobile phone after a review of our work in this topic. Do not forget to specify the order number.

We will be the best and we need your feedback on the work.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedLed service - 13.06.20, 17:20

Rep: (0)
Good day! Please tell me how much it costs to replace the glass on iphone 7

Hello! Provided the module is original and the matrix is ​​not damaged, the replacement cost will be 5200-20% (discount for userssavagemessiahzine.com) = 4160₽ By the time 25 minutes

I still have a problem with this device, when talking, the interlocutor does not hear me, sometimes you have to switch to the speakerphone, can you see what's the matter?

Most likely the problem is in the lower loop. Come, do

Rep: (256)
* Led service
Tell me, the audio connector on Honor 9 has become buggy, after pulling out the headphones, the phone still thinks that it is in them, so you need to change the audio connector, how much will it cost (repair + repair) and is there such a spare part?

dron1702 @ 04/02/18, 21:43*
Tell me, the audio connector on Honor 9 has become buggy, after pulling out the headphones, the phone still thinks that it is in them, so you need to change the audio connector, how much will it cost (repair + repair) and is there such a spare part?

3500r turnkey. Are available. Also for members of the forum 20% discount

Hello. How much is the replacement of the matrix on the lg v30 +? There was a thin green bar, but I'm not sure that this is a matrix

PochatoG @ 04/04/18 14:45*
Hello. How much is the replacement of the matrix on the lg v30 +? There was a thin green bar, but I'm not sure that this is a matrix

Hello! There is a possibility that the problem is in the loop. Bring on the diagnosis, we will look.

Thanks guys! I will definitely leave your number. My iPhone 7 was made very high quality, there was a problem with the display and audio codec.

R / A / A @ 04/08/18, 19:32*
Thanks guys! I will definitely leave your number. My iPhone 7 was made very high quality, there was a problem with the display and audio codec.

Thank you, we were glad to help;)

Rep: (16)
Good day! Requires replacement of the keyboard connector on the laptop and the LAN connector. HP Pavilion 15-n063sr Laptop I can bring only a mat board so as not to waste time on disassembly and assembly. How much will it cost?

Attached images
Attached Image

Good day! Requires replacement of the keyboard connector on the laptop and the LAN connector. HP Pavilion 15-n063sr Laptop I can bring only a mat board so as not to waste time on disassembly and assembly. How much will it cost?

Hello! Preliminary cost 2400-2800. For clarification requires a more detailed inspection.

Rep: (1)
I gave Acer a monoblock for repair, with a heated hub, everything was repaired in the best possible way.
Plus, the repair took and brought back!
Great service!

Rep: (4)
Hello. Lenovo Zuk z2 after flashing fell off the communication module, does not see the SIM card. No other firmware can be treated. Is it possible to repair?

I gave Acer a monoblock for repair, with a heated hub, everything was repaired in the best possible way.
Plus, the repair took and brought back!
Great service!

Thanks for the feedback! We were glad to help!

Posted 04/17/2018 10:12 AM:

Hello. Lenovo Zuk z2 after flashing fell off the communication module, does not see the SIM card. No other firmware can be treated. Is it possible to repair?

Hello! Bring on the diagnosis, I think we will definitely figure it out.

Rep: (3)
welcome
There are two xiaomi redmi 2, one has a dead emmc, the second has a dead power controller.
1. How much does emmc cost from one to another?
2. How much does it cost to repair both? ))

welcome
There are two xiaomi redmi 2, one has a dead emmc, the second has a dead power controller.
1. How much does emmc cost from one to another?
2. How much does it cost to repair both? ))

Hello!
Replacing the power controller will cost you 3500r
Replacing emmc 4500r.

Post has been editedLed service - 18.04.18, 11:27

* Led service ,
Good day!

Google Pixel C. Known bug with trash on a half-screen. Can you do something?

VSofter @ 04/20/18, 15:47*
Good day!

Google Pixel C. Known bug with trash on a half-screen. Can you do something?

Hello!
Unfortunately, the problem is related to the dying of the processor. Repair is not possible.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 3:05