Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 + | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions
Are you satisfied with the autonomy of your device?
Autonomy me:
Satisfied, own S9 [ 323 ] ** [17,47%]
Not satisfied, I own S9 [ 520 ] ** [28,12%]
Satisfied, I own S9 + [ 516 ] ** [27,91%]
Not satisfied, I own S9 + [ 487 ] ** [26,34%]
How do you optimize application performance?
I use the standard Samsung Optimization. Settings are automatic. [ 1102 ] ** [59,6%]
I use the standard Samsung Optimization. The settings are manual, I decide which applications to put to sleep. [ 569 ] ** [30,77%]
I use third-party optimizers. [ 42 ] ** [2,27%]
Disconnected Samsung Optimization + I do not use third-party. So much better. [ 129 ] ** [6,98%]
Total votes: 1849

Rep: (477)
Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 +

SM-G960 / SM-G965

S9 Description / Description S9 + | Discussion » | Purchase » | S9 Accessories » | S9 + Accessories » | Official S9 firmware » | Official S9 + firmware » | Camera talk » | power usage » | Owners Club »

Useful applications
Package Disabler Pro [Samsung]- Disable unnecessary applications in Samsung, without Root.
BK Package Disabler- Disable services / applications on Samsung without Root
AccuBattery- Monitors and optimizes battery life and efficiency.
BetterBatteryStats- A utility for monitoring battery discharge. (Detailed program description)
Disable Service- Enable and disable services.(ROOT)
Greenify- Manage background processes.(ROOT)
GSam Battery Monitor- Utility for monitoring energy consumption.
LeanDroid- Automatic management of wireless connections.(ROOT)
Lux Auto Brightness- Automatic adjustment of the display brightness.
My Android Tools- Disable / enable activity, service, receiver, provider for any applications.(ROOT)
Wakelock detector- Search for reasons for not falling asleep device. (detailed program description)
Useful

K
Theme needsCurator . Those who wish, please read Requirements for candidates to the curators of the forum . If the desire is not lost, the application can be left in the topic - I want to be curator .

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 04.03.19, 22:51
Reason for editing: extending stillayga battery life

Rep: (24)
As the tenth android to see the work from the time of charging, and not from the beginning of the day?
Or there is no such possibility?

Rep: (6)
* somik2000 , Put the program and all, there is no problem

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
And I forgot to ask, it is normal that my phone from 9 to 17 sets to zero? Without games, a little YouTube, surfing, instant messengers, music and calls. In tests the wear in the region of 4-5%, I do not remember how softina called a check. How can we adequately resource banks to look?

* kirill Morozov , I SM-G960U1 enough for about half dnya.Pravila which I hold the phone not to plant more than 15%, and it is desirable to charge up to 100% .Otklyuchayu overnight all the excess.
* kirill Morozov , The balance of the charge of 15% is usually the phone warns you need to charge the phone) uses active.

Samsung S9 (SM-G960F)
capacity 2900mAh
Exynos

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (791)
Good day. For those who are upset by your phone's battery. I have the past few months the work was unsatisfactory, 2 hour maximum screen, did not even touching the phone the next day charged. However, the last update is radically changed the situation: now 3.5 hours of screen and charge 49% more. So try to update, can help.

Post has been editedFrozenSE - Yesterday, 10:32

Rep: (4)
I noticed that the charge is enough for longer if recharged by disabling fast charging settings.

* Retinola , One also noticed

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/03/20, 11:06