Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 + | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions
Are you satisfied with the autonomy of your device?
Autonomy me:
Satisfied, own S9 [ 321 ] ** [17,52%]
Not satisfied, I own S9 [ 511 ] ** [27,89%]
Satisfied, I own S9 + [ 515 ] ** [28,11%]
Not satisfied, I own S9 + [ 482 ] ** [26,31%]
How do you optimize application performance?
I use the standard Samsung Optimization. Settings are automatic. [ 1090 ] ** [59,5%]
I use the standard Samsung Optimization. The settings are manual, I decide which applications to put to sleep. [ 566 ] ** [30,9%]
I use third-party optimizers. [ 42 ] ** [2,29%]
Disconnected Samsung Optimization + I do not use third-party. So much better. [ 127 ] ** [6,93%]
Total Votes: 1832

Rep: (477)
Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 +

SM-G960 / SM-G965

S9 Description / Description S9 + | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | S9 Accessories пїЅ | S9 + Accessories пїЅ | Official S9 firmware пїЅ | Official S9 + firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

Useful applications
Package Disabler Pro [Samsung]- Disable unnecessary applications in Samsung, without Root.
BK Package Disabler- Disable services / applications on Samsung without Root
AccuBattery- Monitors and optimizes battery life and efficiency.
BetterBatteryStats- A utility for monitoring battery discharge. (Detailed program description)
Disable Service- Enable and disable services.(ROOT)
Greenify- Manage background processes.(ROOT)
GSam Battery Monitor- Utility for monitoring energy consumption.
LeanDroid- Automatic management of wireless connections.(ROOT)
Lux Auto Brightness- Automatic adjustment of the display brightness.
My Android Tools- Disable / enable activity, service, receiver, provider for any applications.(ROOT)
Wakelock detector- Search for reasons for not falling asleep device. (detailed program description)
Useful

K
Theme needsCurator . Those who wish, please read Requirements for candidates to the curators of the forum . If the desire is not lost, the application can be left in the topic - I want to be curator .

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 04.03.19, 22:51
Reason for editing: extending stillayga battery life

Rep: (94)
mazurinvalentin @ 26.06.20, 02:16*
too thick

For this reason I became interested in the replacement battery on stock more capacious with Aliekspress. But apparently this theme a little reading people.
Accum at 4750mAh

I do not know why, but in my laptop in mozile link under the spoiler does not appear in other browsers everything is OK.

Post has been editedunkle_sam - 26.06.20, 07:32

Rep: (6)
* unkle_sam h * unkle_sam Why then Samsung is not stuck in the same body of its battery capacity such. Do not trust the inscription 4750

Posted 06/26/2020, 7:38:

* unkle_sam ,

Attached images
Attached Image

Mitriy_85 @ 26.06.20, 09:36*
then why Samsung did not put her in the same body of its battery capacity such

And how would they then sold the following models? : D
Here are the characteristics of the original battery capacity there is also walking, only with much smaller numbers.
  • Attached Image

Post has been editedunkle_sam - 26.06.20, 08:18

Rep: (360)
I've already obzhogsya on Redmi note 5 akamulyatorom to Alixpress. Do not want anymore. The stated capacity was higher than the original, but in the end it turned out even less.

* alhe And the link is not kept on the battery - for comparison?

Rep: (360)
unkle_sam @ 26.06.2020, 08:07*
the link is not kept on the battery - for comparison?

Unfortunately the link is not found.
Battery Name Losoncoer.

* unkle_sam , I had a battery on htc original 1450 Ali kept at less than capacity is more. It is better to look for batteries craftman

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (52)
* Serega210271 , Sadness (((Just 10 battery eats badly, 9 normally was already thinking can replace Accum, but no desire to lose protection against moisture, but still no original batteries

Rep: (53)
vollomond1991 @ 27.06.20, 08:45*
10 battery eats badly, 9 was fine,

Not znayu.A 10ke me on the contrary, became less discharge of the battery.

* Serega210271 I for instructions pootklyuchal applications, like it became better, but not much, that's sin on Akuma, per night without AOD 10% goes

Post has been editedvollomond1991 - 27.06.20, 08:53

* vollomond1991 , When changing to the conservation of water protection without problems.

* Mitriy_85 Yes, we do not have in Samsung service only if the CSN

* vollomond1991 , We also do not have but there are dealers, where you can seek a guarantee. I suggested at the 8800 address in my city

* Mitriy_85 , Okay try many took as a replacement?

* vollomond1991 I have not changed. Warranty mark changed. norms battery was left

Posted 06/27/2020, 9:44:

* Mitriy_85 On 7edzh something sounded about 3500

* Mitriy_85 , 4600 said

* vollomond1991 The time goes all expensive

Rep: (58)
* vollomond1991, 4,600 is the normal price. It should include the diagnosis of old batteries and if the container has fallen by less than 20% change makes no sense, he battery and replacing it with the abandonment of protection against water and dirt. Warranty 2mesyatsa

More a question strongly whether the resolution affects the power consumption and can anyone know how to clean the earpiece that yesterday from work came began to crack, it is normal to talk, but the music is just squeaks or replacement?

Rep: (2)
* vollomond1991 , did not notice the difference.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/07/20, 18:33