Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 + | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions
Are you satisfied with the autonomy of your device?
Autonomy me:
Satisfied, own S9 [ 332 ] ** [17,4%]
Not satisfied, I own S9 [ 546 ] ** [28,62%]
Satisfied, I own S9 + [ 524 ] ** [27,46%]
Not satisfied, I own S9 + [ 503 ] ** [26,36%]
How do you optimize application performance?
I use the standard Samsung Optimization. Settings are automatic. [ 1128 ] ** [59,12%]
I use the standard Samsung Optimization. The settings are manual, I decide which applications to put to sleep. [ 594 ] ** [31,13%]
I use third-party optimizers. [ 44 ] ** [2,31%]
Disconnected Samsung Optimization + I do not use third-party. So much better. [ 135 ] ** [7,08%]
Total Votes: 1908

Rep: (477)
Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 +

SM-G960 / SM-G965

S9 Description / Description S9 + | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | S9 Accessories пїЅ | S9 + Accessories пїЅ | Official S9 firmware пїЅ | Official S9 + firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

Useful applications
Package Disabler Pro [Samsung]- Disable unnecessary applications in Samsung, without Root.
BK Package Disabler- Disable services / applications on Samsung without Root
AccuBattery- Monitors and optimizes battery life and efficiency.
BetterBatteryStats- A utility for monitoring battery discharge. (Detailed program description)
Disable Service- Enable and disable services.(ROOT)
Greenify- Manage background processes.(ROOT)
GSam Battery Monitor- Utility for monitoring energy consumption.
LeanDroid- Automatic management of wireless connections.(ROOT)
Lux Auto Brightness- Automatic adjustment of the display brightness.
My Android Tools- Disable / enable activity, service, receiver, provider for any applications.(ROOT)
Wakelock detector- Search for reasons for not falling asleep device. (detailed program description)
Useful

K
Theme needsCurator . Those who wish, please read Requirements for candidates to the curators of the forum . If the desire is not lost, the application can be left in the topic - I want to be curator .

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 04.03.19, 22:51
Reason for editing: extending stillayga battery life

Rep: (23)
Also leave my 5 kopecks. 9+ So far, it’s not very convenient that charging in the evening, I have time to land 20 percent before going to bed, and then I’m barely enough to go home. I do not save the battery: the screen is at an average resolution, the brightness is slightly lower than half, a permanent connection via bluetooth with a bracelet, a constant Internet through a wafer or 4g. I am normal when Sonya compact positioned with a good battery was the same result.
Attached Image

Post has been editedKlio92 - 13.03.18, 15:54

Rep: (48)
4G is not stable. Maximum screen resolution. Automatic brightness. Bluetooth is on (bracelet). Location by wifi and networks.

Attached Image

Rep: (256)
ZzzTinkoFFzzz @ 03/13/2018, 14:00*

Plus or normal?

Rep: (192)
Oh, I'm not happy with the autonomy for 9+ o.O already the fifth day on hand, should already have an acb .... in the morning it was 91% right now 35% 4 hours of the screen in total. :(

Rep: (301)
ZzzTinkoFFzzz @ 03/13/18, 15:00*
Well, that discharged almost to zero))))

8 hours of the screen, What are the phenomenal performance. Can you show the list of installed programs?
And what was disconnected from the default values?

Rep: (256)
Well, how does it feel s9 keeps it normal? On s8 now so
Attached Image
Attached Image

Will s9 be better?

Rep: (275)
* pspgo73, s9 +
Justinrost @ 03/13/18, 16:23*
Can you show the list of installed programs?
And what was disconnected from the default values?

While from the application did not disconnect anything, everything is by default,
only settings made like u* Desperanto86 ,
for better energy saving.
List of installed software
Attached Image

PS 4g, wifi - turn on as needed. GPS, bluetooth - almost always on. Brightness automatic.

Post has been editedzzzTinkoFFzzz - 13.03.18, 18:58
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (301)
* zzzTinkoFFzzz ,
THX. Do not use Vatsap? And the power saving mode is normal, nothing is reduced? 8 hours of the screen just see 1 time.

* Justinrost I do not use messengers at all.
Power saving is disabled, performance mode is optimal.
PS aod off. - I never use it.

Post has been editedzzzTinkoFFzzz - 13.03.18, 20:08
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (113)
Well, not so bad. In principle, come down.
Attached Image

* TopoRUS, great time!
The main thing for me is that s9 + give me at least at least 4 hours of the screen always! = and I am satisfied! :)

Post has been editedzzzTinkoFFzzz - 14.03.18, 00:25

Rep: (21)
I have a full day of work like this: the result is not very, I think (

Post has been editedCruelito - 14.03.18, 07:20

Rep: (65)
Yes, in the course of the device I don’t sleep at all ... Even when I’m just lying on no horizontal line and there’s no question on the graph. What do you use, what do not use - one hell. Again this Samsung style, I thought they would fix it, but no ... 50 energy saving modes, the notification doesn’t even come from everyone, but eats like a horse.

Rep: (444)
I discharged the device before disconnecting and switched on charging through the Chinese indicator.
True, he switched to another charger almost immediately. There, about 150 mAh was smelled And I do not remember whether the reset pressed ....
After 2 hours, this is the picture of the capacity.
Attached Image

While I was photographing, while I turned off the charging, the counter ran a little more

Post has been editedShortgun - 14.03.18, 16:53

Rep: (21)
I turned on the maximum screen resolution and AOD, I will test it tomorrow.

Rep: (47)
The second day of using S9. Energy consumption is pretty bad. I hope that while "not everything settled down." I state that the S8 keeps charging significantly better than the S9.
Let's see what will happen next.

Rep: (474)
* nen9 , always on new samsungs. After a couple of firmware will be ok.
Probably, at the expense of battery life, they increase productivity, so that everything will fly faster at first and sell more)

Rep: (47)
I spread the screen. Maybe someone will be interested.
LTE, waffle, bluetooth - always on.
From 9 to 11 and from 14 to the present - being in one place (connecting by waffle, receiving a mobile network is excellent). The rest of the time - moving around the city by car. About 5 short conversations (less than a minute each).
Attached Image

* Shortgun everything is fine with your capacity. : good:
Do you want to explain on the fingers why?

Rep: (444)
* zzzTinkoFFzzz,
Yes, I do not say that it is not normal)))
It’s just that someone posted a similar photo, though at 9+, if I'm not mistaken, and grieved that the gauge measured much less than 3500.
I have a 3000 battery, so that's all right)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 00:19