Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 + | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions
Are you satisfied with the autonomy of your device?
Autonomy me:
Satisfied, own S9 [ 321 ] ** [17,53%]
Not satisfied, I own S9 [ 510 ] ** [27,85%]
Satisfied, I own S9 + [ 515 ] ** [28,13%]
Not satisfied, I own S9 + [ 482 ] ** [26,32%]
How do you optimize application performance?
I use the standard Samsung Optimization. Settings are automatic. [ 1090 ] ** [59,53%]
I use the standard Samsung Optimization. The settings are manual, I decide which applications to put to sleep. [ 565 ] ** [30,86%]
I use third-party optimizers. [ 42 ] ** [2,29%]
Disconnected Samsung Optimization + I do not use third-party. So much better. [ 127 ] ** [6,94%]
Total votes: 1831

Rep: (476)
Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 +

SM-G960 / SM-G965

S9 Description / Description S9 + | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | S9 Accessories пїЅ | S9 + Accessories пїЅ | Official S9 firmware пїЅ | Official S9 + firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

Useful applications
Package Disabler Pro [Samsung]- Disable unnecessary applications in Samsung, without Root.
BK Package Disabler- Disable services / applications on Samsung without Root
AccuBattery- Monitors and optimizes battery life and efficiency.
BetterBatteryStats- A utility for monitoring battery discharge. (Detailed program description)
Disable Service- Enable and disable services.(ROOT)
Greenify- Manage background processes.(ROOT)
GSam Battery Monitor- Utility for monitoring energy consumption.
LeanDroid- Automatic management of wireless connections.(ROOT)
Lux Auto Brightness- Automatic adjustment of the display brightness.
My Android Tools- Disable / enable activity, service, receiver, provider for any applications.(ROOT)
Wakelock detector- Search for reasons for not falling asleep device. (detailed program description)
Useful

K
Theme needsCurator . Those who wish, please read Requirements for candidates to the curators of the forum . If the desire is not lost, the application can be left in the topic - I want to be curator .

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 04.03.19, 22:51
Reason for editing: extending stillayga battery life

Rep: (27)
Nightwildchild @ 03/12/18, 13:38*
It feels a little worse than the new, I emphasize, the new s7 edge.

According to my feelings in idle mode consumption is less. By the way, a colleague a month ago bought a new S7edgРµ, and showed through fg_fullcapnom 3126 from him.

Rep: (7)
* Alek-han , can you please see the screenshots?

Rep: (194)
Alek-han @ 03/12/18 13:30*
What's the joke

I will support!
I have a hedgehog with the hardest and toughest scenarios and even the lighter evenings, and I did not worry.
And on Friday night, I charged him until the evening of Sunday.
If anyone is interested, in a similar topic with c7ge there are my screenshots, and believe me, not youtube and not the browser gave out such indicators.

My c9 + was delivered yesterday in the evening, in the morning (at 6) I took off the charge, now 70%.
Screen 2:00, one of them - I'm Navigator, voice 46 minutes. Vatsap, Viber, OK, VK, FB, Google synchronization and Sams. accounts.
So that.
From 6 am to 6.45 pm
Attached Image

Post has been editeda_a_sava - 12.03.18, 18:46

* 1992nik,
Can. Now at home and in this mode, I think it will easily stretch for 4 days, or even more.
Attached Image

Rep: (62)
Alek-han @ 03/12/2018, 14:45*
According to my feelings in idle mode consumption is less. By the way, a colleague a month ago bought a new S7edgРµ, and showed through fg_fullcapnom 3126 from him.

Not surprising, since The date of production of the battery may well be half- or even one year old. The phone is lying, and the battery is deteriorating

Posted 12/03/2018 14:45:

Though I love the settings, but something has already gone bust, in my opinion.
Question. If you go through the statistics of consumption, then in the applications you can see the item "resolution of background activity".
I truly understand that it is better to prohibit it for all applications, which are needed only when used? For example, Yandex taxi or conditionally the same Word, Excel? And for those applications where you need notifications better to leave?

Similarly with the Samsung "always sleeping applications"?

What the hell is the difference ?!

But doze is also there. The roof is already going ...
Help make sure it is right.

P.s. By the way, gmail notifications really do not come before the phone wakes up, and this is on the stock settings, why?

Nightwildchild @ 03/12/18, 14:41*
Similarly with the Samsung "always sleeping applications"

I just set it up. In the rest I don’t see any sense.

Rep: (194)
Nightwildchild @ 03/12/18, 14:41*
Similarly with the Samsung "always sleeping applications"?

Yes, I don’t use everything or don’t expect notifications from them - “always sleeping”.

Rep: (113)
Yes, of course, in the usual mode, such a battery, but I'm not expecting anything else from the android.
Attached Image

Rep: (25)
* TopoRUS , too, something is not happy so far. c8 better kept. I will continue to follow.

Rep: (274)
Normally holds s9 +
Attached Image

* zzzTinkoFFzzz, Well, yes, I, probably, will also be able to pull out so much, if I give up a couple of dozen applications, I will stop spending 2 hours on the subway and turn off a lot of everything: D.
But it would be strange then to buy a flagship and not use some of the functions. I will look at the dynamics, it is not so critical, all the same, I almost always carry a paverbank with me.

Post has been editedTopoRUS - 13.03.18, 13:36

Rep: (441)
AlexDSX94 @ 03/12/18 09:32*
first day, Akum died within 4 hours of operation (settings, installation of applications, customization)

In my first day with a similar scenario, it happened:
Attached Image

I want to put a black theme, so that the screen has a smaller energy otzhiral, but a theme with standard icons.
So far, from those black ones that I saw - the icons are changed, I don’t like them.
* zzzTinkoFFzzz, what is your theme set?

Post has been editedShortgun - 13.03.18, 13:40

Rep: (51)
Now S9 is not happy with autonomy compared to S8, at first and at 8-ke it was not so good. According to the memoirs, the situation has improved after the first update.

By the way, who has 6 hours of screen, what is your screen resolution?

* Shortgun black theme black_edition_v2 and standard icons.
* TopoRUS, maximum resolution.

Post has been editedzzzTinkoFFzzz - 13.03.18, 13:43

Rep: (43)
* Shortgun , the icons themselves can be put separately relatives

Rep: (1)
Shortgun @ 03/13/18, 13:38*
In my first day with a similar scenario, it happened:

And what are the results for today?

Rep: (441)
* Cumir,
* zzzTinkoFFzzz,
Plus, both of them. Thank!

* AlexDSX94,
Today so far:
Attached Image

* Shortgun
good performance!
With my script on weekends, I have 6 to 8 hours of screen on s9 +.
I know from experience that on working days, under the usual scenario there will be at least 3.5-4 hours of screen.
s8 + gave an average of 5 hours of screen time in the weekend script, and in the normal scenario
only 2.5-3 hours of screen time, so I consider s9 + to be more autonomous for me personally than s8 +,
but judging by the reviews in different branches of the forum, unfortunately, not everyone is satisfied with the autonomy of s9 + / s9.
I have suspicions that all the same there is a difference between the devices of the same model.
Perhaps it depends on cpu and gpu, such as with video cards on the PC (frequencies are taken differently),
And maybe the quality of the acb installed in the smartphone. My friend s8 + gave
1 hour more screen time compared to my s8 +, although the usage scenario
we have a friend very similar.

Post has been editedzzzTinkoFFzzz - 13.03.18, 14:49

Well, that discharged almost to zero))))
[Attachment = "12397398: Screenshot_20180313-145835_Settings.jpg"]

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/06/20, 22:04