> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 + | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions
Are you satisfied with the autonomy of your device?
Autonomy me:
Satisfied, own S9 [ 315 ] ** [17,82%]
Not satisfied, I own S9 [ 491 ] ** [27,77%]
Satisfied, I own S9 + [ 499 ] ** [28,22%]
Not satisfied, I own S9 + [ 460 ] ** [26,02%]
How do you optimize application performance?
I use the standard Samsung Optimization. Settings are automatic. [ 1057 ] ** [59,79%]
I use the standard Samsung Optimization. The settings are manual, I decide which applications to put to sleep. [ 542 ] ** [30,66%]
I use third-party optimizers. [ 40 ] ** [2,26%]
Disconnected Samsung Optimization + I do not use third-party. So much better. [ 124 ] ** [7,01%]
Total votes: 1768

Rep: (476)
Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 +

SM-G960 / SM-G965

S9 Description / Description S9 + | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | S9 Accessories пїЅ | S9 + Accessories пїЅ | Official S9 firmware пїЅ | Official S9 + firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

Useful applications
Package Disabler Pro [Samsung]- Disable unnecessary applications in Samsung, without Root.
BK Package Disabler- Disable services / applications on Samsung without Root
AccuBattery- Monitors and optimizes battery life and efficiency.
BetterBatteryStats- A utility for monitoring battery discharge. (Detailed program description)
Disable Service- Enable and disable services.(ROOT)
Greenify- Manage background processes.(ROOT)
GSam Battery Monitor- Utility for monitoring energy consumption.
LeanDroid- Automatic management of wireless connections.(ROOT)
Lux Auto Brightness- Automatic adjustment of the display brightness.
My Android Tools- Disable / enable activity, service, receiver, provider for any applications.(ROOT)
Wakelock detector- Search for reasons for not falling asleep device. (detailed program description)
Useful

K
Theme needsCurator . Those who wish, please read Requirements for candidates to the curators of the forum . If the desire is not lost, the application can be left in the topic - I want to be curator .

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 04.03.19, 22:51
Reason for editing: extending stillayga battery life

Rep: (272)
power usage
Attached Image

Post has been editedzzzTinkoFFzzz - 11.03.18, 19:43

Rep: (250)
ZzzTinkoFFzzz @ 03/11/2018, 17:46*
power usage
[Attachment = "12384607: Screenshot_20180311-194231_Settings.jpg"]

Is this a regular or a plus version?

Rep: (7)
* zzzTinkoFFzzz , with YouTube and on the wafer and s8 for 10 hours, pulled ...

* pspgo73,
s9 +
* 1992nik,
no, s8 + I did not pull, but s9 + pulls: yes2:
s8 + in my mode of use, the maximum 3-3.5 hours gave out
s9 + issues from 4.5 to the lung. I am pleased! : good:

Post has been editedzzzTinkoFFzzz - 11.03.18, 21:46

* zzzTinkoFFzzz if the same showing will be on the street through mobile data, then oh, how good ...

* 1992nik,
I think with 4g s9 + it will be 4 hours to give out easily, and if you lower the brightness, then it’s easy all 5 hours.
All the same, the doped percent s9 + feels that it is really energy efficient than in s8 +
not just raised the frequency, but really samsa percent finalized.

Post has been editedzzzTinkoFFzzz - 11.03.18, 21:51

* zzzTinkoFFzzz , time will tell...)

Rep: (1819)
Here are some tips to help extend the time you use your phone from a single charge.
1. Disable the constant search for Wi-Fi and the bluetooth. To do this, go to Options > Connections > Geodata > Accuracy improvement and there we disconnect everything. There are also connections in the section Other settings turn off SEARCH DEVICES
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

2. Disable the recording of the history of locations. To do this, go to Options > Geodata out there at the bottom Location History We go there and turn it off on all accounts!
Attached Image
Attached Image

3 Disable extra services, if any. To do this, go to Options > Special abilities and there at the bottom we turn off everything that is.
Attached Image

4. Disable unnecessary device administrators. To do this, go to Options > Lock screen and security > Other security options > Applications admin. devices . Disable everything there is unnecessary.
Attached Image

5. We go to Options > Developer options and there we scroll down to Do not turn off the mob. data and turn off.
Attached Image

These five simple points will help to save a decent battery without losing functionality!

Post has been editedDesperanto86 - 12.03.18, 08:54

Rep: (27)
Autonomy S9 + pleases. I thought it would be worse than the S7edge. In fact, when my scripts work about the same.

Rep: (104)
Alek-han @ 03/12/18, 00:13*
In fact, when my scripts work about the same.

Sadness (((S7edge lives half a day for me. The most gluttonous of all the Samsung that I had (s2, s4, Note 2, Note 4, s6) - with the same set of progs and conditions of use, lives 30-50% less I want to change to s9 + 256gb, but I am waiting for feedback after the release of the release firmware after March 16.

Is there a big difference in power consumption of the plus and the regular version? Will they hold equally?

Rep: (1)
I have been using the phone since March 8, the first day, Akum died within 4 hours of operation (settings, installation of applications, customization)
2 day the picture has pleased more, lived 6 hours (I can not get enough, I was playing further)
3 day hit the most. Standby, calls, chatting in messengers - 34 hours from 100% to 1% (it was very difficult to put the phone on the last 18%, turned on YouTube, Viber, Watsup,) a total of 1 hour
I do not play toys, I use it quite actively. Satisfied with the result: D

Forgot to tag S9 plus

Post has been editedAlexDSX94 - 12.03.18, 07:46

AlexDSX94 @ 03/12/2018 06:32*

you have a regular or plus version

Rep: (1)
Pspgo73 @ 12.03.18, 07:39*
you have a regular or plus version

I apologize, corrected, indicated S9 plus

Rep: (41)
I expected to keep more c8 +
In fact, less but not much
I hope to correct)

So how many hours does the screen have and generally keep s9? Worse plus version?

Lefon @ 03/11/18, 23:58*
The most gluttonous of all the Samsung that I had

I, on the contrary, had the most enduring of those in the signature. Half a day is some kind of tin. Either the battery is defective or hellish script. But since the others kept it longer, the first was more likely. My scenario is 2-4 days of work in the all-inclusive mode.

Alek-han @ 03/12/18, 9:53*
2-4 work days

you must have obviously been joking. Or you just put it on the bedside table and did not turn on the screen even once. For 4 days it's 96 hours, your expense will go 1% per hour = 96 hours: rofl:

you must have obviously been joking.

What is the joke. When I work at home 3-4 days out. If on the road then 2-3. Wifi difference

Posted 12/03/2018 13:32:

Or did you just put it on the bedside table and never turned on the screen

In this mode, I think 10 days live.

Rep: (62)
If anyone is interested, then through fg_fullcapnom on the new battery, there are 3312 mache.
Keeps well, but nothing outstanding. It feels a little worse than the new, I emphasize, the new s7 edge. That, in general, is logical, considering the battery and display.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 22:36