> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5.99 "

Rep: (2479)
Marriage and RepairXiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, HMN5P, whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Kernels пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful
Polls archive
Attached Image
Attached Image

Topics CuratorKeep quiet

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 16.04.20, 19:01
Reason for editing: Edit.

Rep: (45)
* super.cat I did this
1. Run Watsup
2. Included maximum brightness
3. Left to lie for half an hour with the screen on (so as not to go to sleep all this time)
4. After half an hour I took the phone, clamped the power button before turning on the settings (turn off, restart) and tried to look at the arrows from Vatsap on a dark background
At first it was impossible to see, but then I was able to at maximum brightness of the screen.

Rep: (2)
* super.cat , so while I was driving the subway for half an hour I kept the hoop open at full brightness. (One chat) and I got so imprinted that you could read the text

Rep: (45)
* super.cat , I also always use auto-brightness so I never noticed this residual image.

Rep: (75)
* katya_acid This is a disease of all screens from Tianma. This is still the case with the rare note 2 (there is also hrn3pro, ce, hrn4x, guards, etc.). By the way, on Mi A1 on OTM1911 Tianma is the same, but this residual image is less pronounced. it
norm, not marriage, reconcile

Posted 05/15/2018 04:52 AM:

Naskat @ 05/10/18, 5:09*
Guys, did anyone play the SIM card slot in the inserted position? I have a lot of backlash, no marriage
And no marriage. For this reason, I went to a baryzhniy shop in my town where I took a phone (hrn4x) and went through trays from 6 phones (hrn4x) and chose the one that did not play. The seller was already shaken by how meticulous I was: rofl:

Posted 05/15/2018 04:54:

Zooui @ 05/13/18, 2:46*
Nitsche he did not burn out. It is defective, the p5 + has a lot of complaints about such screens from the box. People do not soar, enjoy further. More precisely soars but there is no place to go. took in china ...
This is not a marriage, but a feature of modern IPS screens from Tianma. You can read about it in the topic of marriage device XRN4X

Post has been editedOGY3OK - 15.05.18, 05:00

Rep: (75)
Zooui @ 05.13.18, 5:30*
no marriage when all matrices behave this way. Another thing a couple of people out of 100
Kae has shown practice since 2015 in the xyomi xiaomi line ... This is not at all indicative of statistics, but just another user refuse and simply "did not notice, so I don’t have such a sore." I already knew 6 people and not only personally indicated and showed on each copy how to get the remaining image, how to notice it and how it goes by itself

Once again, this is the peculiarity of Tianma's IPS matrix

Post has been editedOGY3OK - 15.05.18, 04:59

Rep: (2)
* OGY3OK , I had never seen a residual image before. Although enjoyed more than a year

Rep: (12)
* katya_acid,
Having done the manipulation from Slaviris, which he described was released, the residual image will also appear and pass on the device that you changed (If you exchanged for the same, p.s c display is accurate)
p.s I have on hand 2 Redmi Note 4x with ebbg matrix, the same thing, but a little faster everything printed is resolved.
ps.s.s And in general it is necessary to make sure that they only come into the topic of marriage if there are problems) And then people live perfectly, everything suits. Then they go into the topic of marriage and rushed))) To live without problems or to find them is boring)

Post has been editedseliger2011 - 15.05.18, 10:53

Rep: (197)
There was hope for a new matrix from Tianma. Which is td4310. And as it turns out, things are still there. I always bought myself and the whole family redmi laptops and just redmi with the BOE matrix. No residual images (and the contrast on the old 5.5 "is better than Tianma). Hmm. I really wanted to buy RN5. Yes, I need to buy another RN4 with BOE for the future. Since, apart from Tianma, there are no options for RN5 and R5 +. ..

Does all Tianma, it turns out, have residual images? In varying degrees of intensity, but everyone has it?

Rep: (17)
Seliger2011 @ 05/15/18, 10:46*
ps.s.s And in general it is necessary to make sure that they only come into the topic of marriage if there are problems) And then people live perfectly, everything suits. Then they go into the topic of marriage and rushed))) To live without problems or to find them is boring)

Keep. Unhealthy tendencies with this hysteria about image retention. Standard yuzkeysah this should not occur, if the whole day to walk buried in the phone removing the brightness of the ceiling. I have a laptop at work (which at one time was worth how 4-5sht redmi note 5) from the first days of purchase during 4 years of use. Do not bother with the long hours of work with text data, vision is normal, and then you see the icon on the imprinted vaybera fotochki in instragrame. Laughter and only.

Post has been editedhansel7 - 15.05.18, 14:40

I had pixels on BOE and they were getting bigger and bigger
None of the 5 devices with BOE (2 pieces RN3P, Redmi 3 and 2 pieces RN4) have any broken pixels. There are whitish dots on the two, as if it were pushing a screw from the inside, but this does not apply to the matrix manufacturer (I had the same on a Nexus 5X with a JDI screen, I pulled the screw during disassembly and assembly and it pushed through the screen).
By the way, there are in the RN2 and RN3P family with the very first 5.5 ″ Tianma matrix. After the residual images, you will need to look at them more closely. But on the RN2, the Tianma screen flickers. On the RN3P, there is a good Tianma screen, without marriage. But I’m still looking at it .

But who knows what scenarios of use! Maybe someone needs half a day on the street in the sun (that is, whatever one may say, but with maximum brightness) to sit in the workplace. And then look at the residual pieces and think that there is no such thing on the Tianma screens. People of varying degrees of perfectionism. Not everyone can just take it and close their eyes to this ... ahem ... feature.
The bad thing is that Tianma, as the largest and most reputable manufacturer of panels, is still not eager to bring its displays on this parameter in line with competitors. It is sad. I do not need such a Tianma.
The truth is, on one of the RN4s in the family, there is otm1911, I will watch it too.

Thunderbeat @ 05/15/18, 15:07*
But who knows what scenarios of use! Maybe someone needs half a day on the street in the sun (that is, whatever one may say, but with maximum brightness) to sit in the workplace. And then look at the residual pieces and think that there is no such thing on the Tianma screens. People of varying degrees of perfectionism.

People with a high degree of perfectionism should be aware that there is no miracle and properly regulate their perception of objective reality. You should not demand too much from a budget device. If in terms of prof. There are hours of vigilance behind the phone, and it’s worth choosing on the basis of these requirements, which will undoubtedly have an effect on the budget to be purchased.
Thunderbeat @ 05/15/18, 15:07*
Not everyone can just take it and close their eyes to this ... ahem ... feature.

Even as they can. In general, the real, full use of the device comes in a few months. When the number of detected minor defects and roughness reaches the point of no return. Then you hammer and start using the smartphone for its intended purpose, and not to blow dust and polish your ego.

* hansel7 , plus your post. In many ways, I agree.
However, this does not remove the lingering problems with residual images from Tianma from model to model. Here is the initial, if a person is a perfectionist in terms of the image, he could at least choose before.
Well, if in RN4 it was possible to choose a screen matrix, then in RN5 there were no options.

Rep: (92)
The main thing for me is that there are no pixels on the screen and colors are not inverted. And if there is a residual image, I will sell and buy another

Post has been editedsuper.cat - 15.05.18, 16:02

Thunderbeat @ 05/15/18, 15:50*
this does not remove the lingering problems with residual images from Tianma from model to model. Here is the initial, if a person is a perfectionist in terms of the image, he could at least choose before.
Well, if in RN4 it was possible to choose a screen matrix, then in RN5 there were no options.

It seems to me at the very manufacturer has no choice and put it there. They have a contract for the delivery. It is made in accordance with the staffing and pre-agreed price. I do not think that there is carried out audits of the control and verification of the leakage current in a particular sample matrix, because each iteration of the control and testing increases the cost of the final product. The rate is for the masses, and it pays off with interest, according to the position xioami in tops and coming out in the US market. Time will tell, but the residual image and lyuftyaschy sim tray - it is the least of all evils that may be considering the price and the aggregate characteristics Redmi Note 5 Pro. Especially because the bulk of the other "branded" sores xiaomi pofiksili.

Rep: (24)
* katya_acid, as well as 3 pages of text: * trapishere * Rollygan * Zooui * Alex0498 * Gelomen64, * hansel7, * slaviris * eugeniub, * thunderbeat * OGY3OK, - you can go crazy while you read the completely opposite comments
no one can be trusted, even myself: D
I just want to put the info together.There are many new audiences here, as well as those who have little interest in other topics from other devices!
Apparently not everyone paid attention to the fact thatkatya_acid just bought a globalku. Noticing a flaw shared this with other forum participants. This is the first message with such a problem in the topic of marriage! She also went back to the store and traded the device. And most importantly, no problems with the current device.
apparently delirium that is not worth reading
Summarize:
hansel7 @ 05.15.18, 18:16*
Residual image is not equal to fading. Burnout is an irreversible process in contrast to ion polarization.
Does the forum confuse the concept of burnout and image retention? - Yes,For example. Detailshere
Are the matrices subject to fading? - Yes.
Why does not everyone notice these "remnants" of the picture? - Each in their own way use the phone. It depends on the time and intensity of the backlight with a static image (as well as many other factors).
Is this effect temporary? - Yes and no.Not all "remnants" have time to imprint, and not something to burn Here iswhat thinkshansel7 .
TimeburnoutIs everyone polarized the same? - Approximately yes, + - depending on the quality of the copy in the party, but no one has canceled the marriage either.
Is this a marriage? - Usually not, but in severe cases, yes. (example,exchangephonekatya_acid )
No comments
hansel7 @ 05.16.18, 00:23*
The phone has been replaced by the same. Strangely enough my phone on the same model, which does not suit you literally just that. From this we can conclude that the reason for the replacement - a defect image. Boys and girls sitting on the reception understand this is not a lot. Engineer on duty seems to me, too, or they are very confused by the focus of a preliminary twisting brightness. It is from the same series as the intentional killing of a video card piezo lighters for the purpose of surrender under the guarantee. Maybe a ride, or maybe not.

Are other phones subject to this? Yes that'seg. (the first thing that gave google)
Should I bother with this? - Only if you really want;)

(Correct where wrong, put it in one message and add it to the header. If there are links to messages or topics where this is told, then share - add.)
Added: Moder, if you really decided to delete my messages, then start with this, so as not to spoil the logical chain.

Post has been editedNeitar - 16.05.18, 11:35

Neitar @ 05/15/18 17:38*
katya_acid, as well as 3 pages of text: trapishere, Rollygan, Zooui, Alex0498, Gelomen64, hansel7, slaviris, eugeniub, thunderbeat, OGY3OK, you can lose your mind while you read completely opposite comments
no one can be trusted even myself

Opposites for what? As I said from the very beginning, I say this - the residual image is not a marriage. Replacing the phone at katya_acid - the merit of a half-hour trip to the subway with a static picture at maximum brightness for greater clarity. Proof:
Katya_acid @ 05/13/18, 20:00*
Super.cat, So I was on the subway for half an hour keeping the suspension open at full brightness. (One chat) and I got so imprinted that you could read the text

The fact that the phone was replaced is a panic and a misunderstanding of what is happening in general with responsible personnel.
Are other phones subject to this? Yes, for example. (the first thing that gave google)

Google has helpfully bewildered your comparison of phones with oled and amoled screens. They use a different principle of building an image.
screenshots from official sources
Attached Image

Attached Image

Summarize:
Are the matrices subject to fading? - Yes.

Before summarizing please review the subject matter and the ips specification of the displays. Residual image is not equal to fading. Burnout is an irreversible process in contrast to ion polarization.

Post has been editedhansel7 - 15.05.18, 18:53

Rep: (0)
* hansel7,
That is, how not to torment this device, the effect is always reversible?

That is, how not to torment this device, the effect is always reversible?

To torment the device can be very different. For example, bathing in sea water or pounding them with nuts, but if we are talking about the effect of the residual image on the ips matrix, we are almost certainly reversible. I think it depends on the primary manifestations - how much a specific sample of the matrix is ​​subject to the formation of a "phantom" image. Judging by the answers in the branch - the symptoms are individual.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 00:28